Sold to the Brothel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmph..."

The wolf shuddered, a little stillness entering his body. The lion swapped out for the dragon, the ridged, thick cock driving straight into his throat and forcing Swiftwolf to gulp around it.

"Dogs suck," the dragon growled. "This here -- this here is a wolf."

He gestured to the last of the four set to abuse Swiftwolf, though the wolf didn't know what to do, where to look, merely blinking up dully at them. Swiftwolf trembled, twisting, trying to shake his head, tightening muscles that really needed to be relaxed in a moment like that. Yet he didn't know how to force his body into that state, not when he needed to be elsewhere.

And yet there was a part of him that knew he controlled every moment too. Even in submission, there was a level of control.

The wolf would not be made to sign any contracts with his soul, not like Sandor.

He grunted, fighting more viciously, trying to chomp down on the cock in his mouth. The shark snarled, hammering in roughly with short, sharp driving strokes, forcing the wolf to take even more of the stretch.

"Unff... Fucking bitch has some fight left in him."

They liked that though, the shark hammering in roughly.

SLAM!

Swiftwolf's eyes rolled back in his head.

POUND!

Swiftwolf grunted, pre-cum drooling from his lips, mixed with saliva.

Every stroke reverberated through him, a rippling vibration, and he heaved, panting heavily, tongue lolling from his lips.

"Come on, bitch," the other wolf said, though he was bigger and burlier than Swiftwolf, his chest broader and packed with wide muscle, as if his pectorals were straining to find their place there. "Give up. Tell us exactly what a needy slut of a dog you are, nothing more than a bitch under our heels. You'll be on a leash soon enough, barking like a dog."

"Unnnffff..."

He tried to shark his head, though the shark withdrew.

"Looks like he'll have to get special treatment, heh..."

Swiftwolf grunted, his whole body trembling. He tried not to show them how they got to him, that there was pain lancing down his back, his arms wrenched back, still, of course, tied behind his back. He was only able to stay in place, down on his knees, tipped forward, by one or the other of the anthros holding his arms, keeping him balanced. With a cock driven into his maw, however, he would have stayed in place either way.

"Mmmmph..." He panted heavily, taking advantage of the brief respite for his tail hole, though it felt strained and huge, as if it was gaping beyond the point of ever tightening up ever again. "No... No, never..."

He had to push back. He had to. There was nothing else for him, despite the burning throb of low-level pain running through him.

Swiftwolf's half-hard cock twitched. Even his body could not be held responsible for trying to become aroused, sensation trumping all else when it came to that, at least for the wolf. Whereas Sandor's cock was locked in chastity, it was showing the wolf that he was a slut, that he would still get hard and needy one way or the other, that was the ultimate humiliation through him. It coursed through him, hot and rippling, but Swiftwolf did not get the relief he so sorely needed.

The wolf's chastity device, however, hid a little more of his cock, providing greater covering, though it was pink -- contrasting sharply with the green of his fur and delivering an additional sliver of humiliation. It gave his cock a tiny bit more space into which to swell than Sandor's, showing his need as it plumped up the best that it could.

No...

Something inside the wolf quivered. Maybe he was what they said he was... Doubt coiled inside him, cold and hard, twisting. He tried not to let it take root.

Yet it was harder than ever to do that as his cock twitched and throbbed, striving to get harder. He only hoped they couldn't see that, that they did not truly know of the depths of his shame, falling as a wolf and becoming...

No!

"Ah..." Pressure on his tail hole drew his attention back behind him as the wolf shoved his cock into his mouth, the knot swelling at the base, demonstrating his casual dominance and proximity to orgasm. "Unnnfff... Nngggghhh!"

The shark had another trick up his figurative sleeve, after all, pressing his fingers together into a cone-like shape as he ground his entire fist up into the wolf's shuddering, clenching backside. Swiftwolf tried to howl around the fat, drooling dick in his mouth, but there was nothing he could do, helpless and quivering, his tail fighting needlessly to clamp down and cover his tail hole.

"Look how well the slut stretches," they mocked him. "Your cock could never compare to this. You know the size of customer cocks? Mmm... You won't look the same ever again after they have had you. Every last one of them..."

"Agh... Noooooo!"

He howled, a ragged scream twisting through it, higher-pitched than he would have liked, though Swiftwolf was not in control of himself, no. That wasn't the point of it all, not in the slightest, not as he heaved and panted, eyes wide and wild, strained with a glassy sheen to them. He fought and twisted, bucking and writhing, the pain giving him a fresh shot of adrenaline with which to fight.

"Unff... No!"

He snapped and snarled, the tooth-guard falling out, though the flash of white teeth was not what he needed to show. Swiftwolf needed to be bigger and bolder, more dominant than he naturally was, yet...that wasn't the part of him he needed to show.

It had never been what was needed.

Swiftwolf groaned, head spinning, tongue lolling, lust rising. No, no, no... No, that was not a part he could let out, no. The males held him down, ignoring his screaming besides to let out a bark of amusement at his predicament. With the shark down on his knees, barely his teeth like a wild creature, he was at full liberty to use and abuse the wolf's tail hole as much as he pleased.

"Go on... Unff... Take it..."

But Swiftwolf screamed, shuddering, mouth agape in a cry for help.

His muzzle twitched, expression faltering, crumbling, bit by bit. He failed, his cock twitching, aching, throbbing viciously. It felt like he was harder than ever, even though he was only half-hard, his cock leaking pre-cum, thicker than ever.

And then his head snapped back, finally letting out a scream. It was not a scream that should ever have come from him, a death-like scream, as the wolf lost a part of himself that he never had thought he would need to face. It was not for Swiftwolf, however, to confront, not as he shot his load through the chastity device, cum filtering through the gap in the tip of the chastity device, showing his shame.

"Look, the slut's cum with a fist up his backside!"

They laughed, mirth roiling around them, bouncing between dominant to dominant, all while Swiftwolf broke in fractured pleasure.

"Master... Please..."

He would not say it, barely able to get the words out. Not a bitch, but...something else.

Below his masters.

"Master... Masters..."

From the moment of Swiftwolf's breaking, he'd becoming more trainable, even though the wolf fought back, testing the tricks of every slaver. He was one that needed to be kept in chastity, reminding him of his place, controlling his orgasms, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute.

Continued in part three of four...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Demonic Possession A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Caged & Needy A bound dragon anthro is edged and teased...in BDSM
Hard-on for a Hare An anthro stag gets some frotting fun...in NonHuman
Soldier's Humiliation A samurai is spanked and publicly humiliated...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lust Controlled by His Magic Gloves When his gloves come to life, he must obey their kinky call.in Fetish
More Stories