Soldier Comes Home

Story Info
Returning on leave from tour of duty.
6k words
4.34
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not an author, writing is simply an enjoyable pastime. I hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 1

I'm in my Army uniform, my duffle bag at my feet, in the airport lounge, using the house phone, talking to my wife.

"I missed my connecting flight to Kansas. The next flight is tomorrow, so I won't get there until tomorrow afternoon." I listen to her response.

"Well, I'll uber to the base, it's too expensive to get a hotel room here." Another pause.

"Ok, love you, see you tomorrow." I make a kissing sound before hanging up.

"Sorry, I overheard; first of all, thank you for your service." A tall 40ish gent in an expensive dark blue 3-piece suit, his hand extended.

"Davin Kramer."

"Don, Don Carson."

I shake his hand cordially, smiling, a simple nod.

He sits on the seat next to me, signals to the bartender.

"3rd tour, I've been overseas for 7 months, I get 2 weeks leave, and 3 days are wasted travelling, now 4." I chug the remainder of my beer.

"We just closed a huge acquisition and have been awarded an all-expense weekend in Vegas. We're waiting for the company jet, from New York to refuel. I heard you say you're headed to Kansas, right Don?"

"Uh, yes."

"Get this gentleman another beer, I'll have a double dark rum and coke, Mei Li, what would you like?"

"Uh, a white wine please."

Strikingly beautiful Asian, impeccably dressed in a grey blazer and skirt, white blouse, maybe 25, I find it difficult to judge with the Oriental women, she sits next to Davin.

"30-45 minutes to boarding time; it's refueling." She smiles as she sits.

"I'll make a call; maybe we can give you a lift." Davin stands and moves away making a call.

"I'm Mei Li," She moves to Davin's seat, bows her head, placing her hands together in a prayer pose.

"Don." I nod, unsure if a handshake is appropriate, or what might be a correct cultural greeting.

"I heard Davin mention Kansas as I arrived, might I ask what is happening?" Instantly feeling guilty about glancing down, her mid-thigh skirt isn't mid-thigh, red garter strap, her upper thigh are exposed above her shiny silk stockings.

"I missed my flight; Davin is trying to see if he can give me a lift to Kansas."

"How long since you've been home?" She smiles, crosses her legs.

Davin returns, dropping his phone in his suitcoat pocket.

"All set, let's go, jet's ready, we're authorized to stop in Kansas."

We down our drinks. Davin leads, Mei Li closely behind, both pulling wheeled suitcases. I swing my duffle bag over my shoulder following. My eyes watching the wiggle of her tight buns, her silk covered legs and sexy body sway. Mei Li glances over her shoulder, a knowing smile, like she knew I would be staring. She struts with an intentional exaggerated wide hip swing for a couple steps. I know she widened her smile.

As we climb the stairs into the private jet.

"Welcome, I'm Daphne, as soon as we're airborne I'll pop a bottle of champagne."

Daphne is very attractive, red hair, tucked under her uniform hat. Her tunic restraining large bulges, breasts, her mini skirt shows long, muscular legs.

My seat, in this luxurious jet is facing the back, an empty seat in front of me, across the aisle to my left; they both remove their coats before sitting. Mei Li is also facing the back; Davin is facing her.

I don't feel comfortable asking to borrow their cell phone to call my wife letting her know I'm on route; so, I'm excited to surprise my wife.

A loud pop, a couple giggles as Daphne, holds a white towel under the overflowing champagne bottle. With her coat removed, her right arm outstretched, holding a flute, I can see Mei Li has an abundant bosom.

The view of Daphne's legs, the top of her seamed stockings, smooth white thighs a black garter strap. She sure has my attention, reminding me of my ogling Mei Li's in the airport. I always thought of myself as a boob guy, never figured I was a leg man. I have the teenage thought of dropping my pencil, bending over to retrieve it, peeking up her skirt. I'm smiling broadly, as she fills Davin and Mei Li flutes, she pours another and turns, offering it to me. She leans, for me to take it, I realize she's removed her tunic, and I have the pleasure of viewing the valley between a nice round pair of breasts.

"Thank-you." I think to myself, for the bubbly and the view; ok, I'm a boob, and a leg man.

"Pleasure to serve you." She has a gorgeous smile she turns, ok, she has a gorgeous everything.

I tip my Flute, finishing my champagne. Come to think of it, there's no part of a woman's body I don't like.

Mei Li moves to Jason's lap, they kiss, his hand goes under her blouse, it's obvious his fingers are arousing her nipples. She beckons the stewardess; whispers to her. I see Li undo her blouse, pushes it off her shoulders. Jason buries his face in her cleavage and undoes her lacy red bra.

Daphne sits on the seat across from me,

"So, it's been months since you had sex;" She undoes the top button on her blouse. "Join the 'mile high club."

She kicks off her heels, her foot rubs up my inner leg, she undoes another button, gazing into my eyes, licking her lips seductively.

I feel the effect, my member grows.

Another button, she slowly opens her blouse, her nipples are erect, she circles them both with her forefingers.

She moves to my lap, her hand rubs my dick through my pants, she attempts to kiss me.

"No thanks, I waited 7 months, I'm sure I can make it a couple more hours, Daphne, you are gorgeous, extremely tempting, but I love my wife that much." She kisses my cheek.

"Good for you." She stands, removes her blouse releasing her 38's, bulging boobs pushes down her skirt; she's naked save for the garter and stockings.

Daphne reclines the seat across from me, stretches out, hanging her head towards Davin & Mei Li.

Mei Li lifts from Davin's lap, removes her skirt and thong, positions herself on Daphne, they muff munch in a 69.

Li's pair of firm pointed boobies have very large, very dark, almost black nipples, with little to no areole. Daphne's massive mammaries, in contrast have tiny nubs, large areole's, almost imperceptible, from her surrounding skin color.

Davin stands, removes his shirt and trousers, places them delicately on the seat back. He strokes his semi hard erection a few times then standing behind Mei Li proceeds to fuck her, holding her hips. Sooner than I expected he grunts, as he pulls back a final stream shoots onto Mei Li's cheeks. Davin steps back, takes the champagne-soaked towel, wipes himself and puts on his pants. The gals continue, moaning, slurping, fondling.

"Go ahead," he gestures toward the beckoning backside of Mei Li. I shake my head, wanting to enjoy both those enticing women, unwilling to cheat on my wife."

Several minutes later, the loud sighs and groans, my assumption is they orgasmed simultaneously.

Just in time as the jet starts it's descent. They both give me juicy, pussy smeared faces, wet kisses before they dress, leaving me with the mixed scent of delicious females.

I thanked Davin for the ride, as Daphne opened the door.

"Take these." She passes me a bouquet of roses, and 2 bottles of champagne.

"She's a damn lucky woman." I kiss her cheek. Wave to Mei Li and Davin.

Chapter 2

As I exit the uber, I look at my watch; it's just after 8pm. I quietly open the door, excitingly anticipating sneaking up on Sherry watching TV, or using her laptop. I set my duffle bag beside the front closet.

The distinct skunky odor of marijuana fills the air. There are dirty plates, glasses, several take out containers on the coffee table, empty wine bottles. There's 2 purses, clothes strewn on the floor and sofa, men's pants, a couple bras.

I hear noises from the hallway. I cautiously look around the corner. There are several naked bodies on our bed. The unmistakable odor of sex, a chorus of moans and groans, interposed with grunts.

I freeze, stunned, unable to move. My mind races, searching for answers. Why, who, how long has this been going on? I'm dumbfounded; I turn down 2 beautiful women and come home to this. I have no interest in investigating who's doing what to who, in the mini orgy in my bed.

A rage wells up, I'm furious. I make the intellectual decision to dismiss the act of rushing in and releasing a can of 'whoop ass.'

I turn away, return to the living room, intending to wait on the sofa, and calmly confront them when they're finished.

I pick up one of the phones, it isn't locked. I stealthily sneak to the bedroom doorway and video record the carnal orgy.

After a full minute of recording, I get an epiphany; I fetch a garbage bag, I pick up all the clothes, shoes, purses, 3 cell phones, a gold watch, a set of drop earrings, possibly real diamonds, putting it all except the earrings and the phone in the garbage bag. There's 4 joints on the table, I put those in my front pocket with the earrings. I open the front door about 6", taking my duffle bag, the garbage bag & Sherry's tablet, I leave out the back door.

I unlock the back storage shed, locate my flashlight, I remove almost $200 cash from the wallets. I put Sherry's tablet under my shirt, stash the bag behind some wood in the corner. I lock the shed, fire up a joint, walk out the back gate, strolling along the back alley, I dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency? Are you in a safe location?"

"Yes, I'm on Prince Street, I saw 2 men in masks enter a home at 2204, I saw a reflection in one guy's hand, it may have been a gun, or knife."

"Ok, please stay on the line, I've alerted the police, they are on the way. Sir, what is your name?"

I hang up, walking east, I finish the joint, turn south at the corner, as police cars drive past. I cross the street, watching the front of my house as 2 Police, with guns drawn enter the house. I sit on the curb behind a parked van to watch.

"Any idea what's going on?" A gentleman in t-shirt and sweatpants.

"No, I was out for a walk, saw 2 police cars, so I followed, I'm just an observer, hoping I'd see some excitement. You live around here, you know anything?"

"We moved here 3 months ago; I haven't met them. I understand Sherry's been here a couple years, her husband left last year, Bill moved in a couple months ago."

"Oh, any idea what they do?"

"Sherry doesn't work, Bill's government social work, I heard. This could be a drug raid." He chuckles. "They party a couple times a week."

"Really, interesting, well I thought there might be some gunfire, a fight or something, I'll be on my way." I stand shake his hand.

"Hey, take care, thanks for your service."

As I'm walking away, the 2 women are leaving, wearing dresses I recognize as Sherry's, they get in an Impala. I squat down out of site. 2 men wearing my clothes leave in separate cars; Bill & Sherry waving to them from the step, kiss and go back inside.

While waiting for an uber the officer's leave.

I book into a downtown hotel, near my bank & lawyers office. I order a pizza, going through the phone I discover it's one of the women's, named Gail.

Scrolling through the messages, I discover Bill invited Gail to party, from a post on a swinger's website. Further investigation finds her social media; Gail's married, 2 kids, a local elementary teacher.

I decide on my next step, I take an uber to a block from our house. I covertly enter my back yard, quietly maneuver my way to the house, peering in the bedroom window, I record Sherry, naked, riding Bill like a cowgirl.

I get my Duffle bag and all the electronics from the stash. Sneaking back to the side street getting another uber back to the hotel.

I check out all the devices. The other woman is Grace, divorced. Both men are married, all have pages on the same swinger's webpage.

It takes me 3 password attempts to unlock Sherry's tablet. It appears Grace, was in a relationship with Sherry before they met Bill online, inviting him for threesomes. Sherry's been cheating for over a year. So, when I was last home on leave, she was already cheating. She paused her affair to keep it a secret; to appease me, knowing I was returning to another tour, I'd pay the bills, mortgage, she could live a high life.

Both guys have been involved with Sherry & Grace for a few months, sometimes with Bill some alone.

I forward their swinging profiles, the pornographic video I recorded of their orgy to every contact on every electronic device I have in the hotel room.

Knowing that will probably get them fired, divorced, nevertheless, embarrassingly exposed to family and friends.

Chapter 3

First thing in the morning I close all my bank accounts. "Sherry and I are getting a divorce." I tell the manager before I leave.

I meet my lawyer, requesting a quick divorce, and explain my plans for the house.

I arrange to shut off the utilities at the house tomorrow, requesting they tag my account to contact my lawyer if anyone tries reinstating them, as I'll be on extended deployment.

Feeling smug, I decide to go home. It's before noon, I'm hoping maybe I'll catch them together.

"Miss me babe," I holler loudly as I drop my duffle bag.

She comes from the other room, I swoop her off her feet, swing her around,

"Oh, God, I'm so horny, I missed you so much." I rip open her blouse, popping the buttons, wiggling my face in the valley between her tits,

"Oh, I dreamt about these, every night." Noticing there's 2 coffee cups on the table, I wonder if Bill's still here. I scoop her up and carry to the bed, dropping on top of her I reach to her nightstand where she keeps her toys; I retrieve a set of cuffs and restrain her hands to the headboard.

"Oh, Don, yes, you know I like it rough; I missed you so much."

I remove her jeans; she has remnants of Bill oozing from her cunt; I swipe it, smearing it on her face.

"Cheating SLUT." I leave her laying naked on the bed.

In the kitchen, I start emptying cupboards; any open food gets either dumped down the sink or flushed down the toilet.

"What are you doing?" She hollers from bed.

"Just lay there and consider what you've done."

I pack the canned & sealed food into boxes, placing them near the door. I take several garbage bags to the bedroom. I open the closet; stuffing everything of hers into plastic bags.

"My money bought everything, so mine to dispose of; you've lived off me long enough. It's time Bill supports you." I open her dresser, there's 2 drawers of men's clothes, I bag everything except a black negligee, I toss it on the bed.

"How did you find out?"

"Some nice people heard my phone call at the airport and gave me a ride on their private jet. I came home last night; you were too preoccupied in activities to realize I was here. I chose not to participate; I despise sloppy seconds, I got a hotel room,."

"It was you who stole everything?"

"No, that stuff was left in my house, I only borrowed them, I'm returning it all."

"Babe, let's work this out, Please, it was just a one-night thing."

"Really, your computer revealed your affair with Grace and Bill for over a year. You were cheating before my last leave. I guess you thought you'd fool me again." I pick up all the bags.

"Bill's turn to support you. He can buy your clothes, groceries, drugs, we're done."

"Don, you can't leave me cuffed, undo me."

"After I get rid of this stuff, I will return and set you free."

I open her toy drawer, place the blindfold, gag her, tie her feet with her soft white rope. Recalling how much satisfaction this kind of play brought us both. I flog her tits and torso. Definitely harder than ever before, leaving her writhing, moaning.

I dispose of all the clothes in a commercial dumpster, I don't want her finding them at a discount store. I donate all the food products to the local men's shelter.

Returning home, I untie her, have her put on the negligee and diamond earrings, then cuffing her hands, put her in our car.

I drive to Bill's address, ring the front doorbell; expecting to confront Bill. A very distraught looking woman opens the door. She gives Sherry an evil look.

"This slut's been living in my house with Bill, she wants him more than me, she can have him, but not in my house." I set the box down.

"The keys to the cuffs are in here. Bill will know those to whom everything here belongs."

"You, you're the person who posted those videos, Bill was fired. My family is ruined."

"Ma'am, the truth always comes out. Bill & Sherry are to blame, not me, they chose to cheat, I caught them."

I turn and walk to my car. The woman pushes Sherry to the ground, taking the box inside; I hear her holler,

"Bill get out of my house and get your bitch off my lawn."

I drove off elated.

At the front desk of the police station.

"I just returned from deployment; I understand there was a disturbance at my house last night." I place my I.D. on the counter. The receptionist checks his computer then picks up the phone and calls someone.

"I can help you here." A balding overweight fellow in an out of date wrinkled grey suit steps forward, extending a hand to shake.

"Detective Simmons."

"Don Carson." We shake hands.

"I understand there was a disturbance at my house last night, what happened?"

"There was a robbery, the homeowners were being promiscuous, not illegal, but they were robbed."

"Well, my soon to be ex-wife Sherry was there, it's my house, Bill doesn't belong there." I pass him a paper.

"Bill's address and phone number are the first one, the other is my sister's, where I'll be staying until my deployment next week."

"I suspect Sherry set up this insurance scam, when younger a bunch of friends were at a pool party, the parents were away, they faked a robbery, everyone had their stuff, but the kid collected insurance. I'll bet they have the stolen merchandise. What ever you decide to do, I only stopped to let you to know, the house will be vacant, I've turned off the utilities."

After leaving the police station, I grab a burger at my favorite fast-food joint. Then change the locks on the house.

Chapter 4

I take the champagne to my sister Jennifer's across town; it's mid afternoon, I'm not sure anyone will be home.

The door opens, Jen's excited to see me; I got the reception I expected to receive at home. She screams, wrapping her arms around me,

"Don, oh my gawd you're home." She has tears in her eyes when she releases me.

My sis is the proverbial gal next door, bubbly full of energy, not a model, or beauty queen, but good looking, has a decent body; but a genuine big heart.

"When did you get home?"

"Last night."

"Why are you here and not at home taking tail, whenever you come home, you generally require 2 days of fucking before you get out of bed?" I step inside.

"I arrived home unexpected last night. Sherry was in bed, with Bill, apparently her lover for about a year now." I hand her the bottle.

"In a pile with 2 other women and 2 men."

Jen gives me another hug.

"Oh Don, damn that's terrible."

"Guess I wasn't worth waiting for." It wasn't as easy to say as when I rehearsed it in my head.

Jen squeezed me tight.

"You don't deserve that, you're the best man I know. Eric of course is a close second."

"I retaliated, I filed for divorce, closed all our bank accounts, turned off the utilities, sent videos to family, friends and employers of all the participants; and delivered Sherry to Bill's family home, his wife was pissed." I Smile,

"She destroyed my life, I destroyed theirs and every one of their fucking cheating friends." I hug Jen again.

"Got a beer, I'd love a cold beer."

"Yes, you go out on the deck, I'll bring you one."

She appears with 2 beer in a bucket of ice and passes me one.

"I called Eric, he's leaving work, he'll be here shortly."

She sits beside me.

"So, if you cut off the utilities, you're not going home, are leaving right away?"

12