Soldier Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to ask if I might stay here."

"Well of course, I'd demand it. How long are you here? Are you deploying again?"

"Yes, 8 days, before I fly out."

"Don, why? Why don't you get out, you've given enough; 4 years, your entire married life; it cost you your marriage, don't tempt fate, please stay home, you're my only family."

"I don't know what else to do." I finish my beer and open the second.

Eric arrives, he's a tall, muscular, hard working construction man. Jen gives him a similar greeting to the one I received. Reminding me of a pet, so happy to see her master come home, I can visualize her back-end wagging.

He salutes me,

"Welcome home soldier." Jen brings 3 more beer, puts 2 in the bucket, opens one, passing it to Eric. He gives her a kiss, rubs her bum.

"Where's Tonya, wasn't she working with you today?"

"I told her Don was here, she jumped out of the truck and ran, I swear she was home before I got to our door."

"I'll call her." Jen goes into the house.

"Who's Tonya?" I ask

"She's a neighbor, works for me part time, painting, cleaning, and such; she lost her husband over a year ago. Their Humvee hit a mine, 3 dead one survivor, without a leg, hand and one eye." He takes a swig.

"Jen shared what happened, so, you stayin' home this time?"

"Army's all I know."

"You did your time, you made it out alive, come work with me, I'm flipping houses now, pays more, steady work."

"I never thought about staying."

"What are you doing with your house, want to sell it? I'd be interested."

"Undecided, I turned off the utilities, changed locks, figured I'd just leave it empty."

Eric is gazing at me, tips his beer, like looking through me, obviously deep in thought.

"Consider this, stay, renovate your house, with my help; sell it, invest in another. I averaged 50 grand a house last year, I'll do 5 or 6 houses this year." He opens 2 more beer.

"You'll make 60- 80 grand, on your house, as you've owned it for years, prices have increased, your mortgage is low."

"I intended to return, but maybe it is time to stay."

Jen stepped through the patio doors with a Black woman, 6' tall, lithe, likely labelled skinny by many; a body very much like Cher, only with a light chocolate smooth skin and a short kinky afro. She's wearing a pair of tight, pink jogging shorts and a light cotton crop top, barely covering her breasts. A cute round face, puffy cheeks, full seductive lips. Gorgeous; she had an exuded a sexy vibe.

"Don this is Tonya."

I stood to greet her. Her teeth sparkled when she smiled. Her hand was warm, as I gently shook it.

We drank a few beer, had BBQed ribs & salads. I was enthralled with Tonya, having several sexual fantasies.

After supper Jen introduced me to a risqué adult word association game. It was fun and had had a profound erotic effect on everyone. Tonya excused herself around midnight, I was sad she was leaving, but damn I enjoyed watching her butt and long legs as she walked away. Jen went with her.

Chapter 5

I thanked them for a wonderful day and headed to the spare bed.

It's warm in Jen's house, without A/C, my window is open, I sleep in boxers, and I've kicked the covers down. Reminiscing on the days activities, I find myself fantasizing about Tonya, I convince myself not to masturbate.

I'm laying on my side almost asleep, I hear someone enter the room, I feign sleeping and open my eyes ever so slightly. In the dimly moonlit room, I see Tonya, bent over, pushing her shorts off, kicking them aside. She stood, turned square to me, scanning, perusing my body, her eyeballs, and teeth, seemed a more brilliant white, reflecting the moonlight, she lifts her top over her head, exposing her pert titties.

My initial thought is attempting to fit an entire breast in my mouth while tongue flicking her black nipple, poking, teasing it, until it responds, & hardens.

She stands motionless, she has a wide thigh gap, smooth vulva mound, clean shaven or waxed. My rod begins to rise. Geezus she's alluring.

She lays beside me, wiggles closer, but not touching, our bodies, faces, only inches apart. She puts her arm around my waist, gently sets her left leg on mine.

"I'm scared as hell Don. Jen convinced me to do this. I haven't taken my clothes off in front of someone in over a year." Neither of us moved or spoke, we lay there, sharing this intimate moment, peering into each others' eyes. I was struggling not to ravage her, enacted one of my earlier fantasies.

"When Jen told me what happened last night; I could relate to your pain. Jerome came home 7 months ago, but all I got was his dog tags and the folded flag that was draped over the box." I heard the quiver in her voice, there was a moon beam on her, I could see the moisture in her eyes, I put my hand behind her back and gave her a genuine cheek to cheek hug, an emotional embrace.

I felt her shivering, I sit up, grab the covers from the foot of the bed and delicately cover her.

"Don't be scared, I don't bite until the third date."

She giggles, but it turns to a whimper. The moonlight glistens off the tears on her cheek. I tenderly wipe them with my thumb.

"Would you prefer to put your head on my chest, or roll over and we spoon?"

"Jen said you're a true gentleman, that I'd have to initiate anything promiscuous; confident you'd likely just cuddle."

She kissed my cheek. Resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"I went online to try dating, but I've been too scared. Jen's bragged about you since we met a year ago." Her nimble fingers caressed my cheek.

She was no longer shivering, she seemed calmer.

"Jen shared you have a strong libido, and when returning from duty usually spend 2 days in bed." She swallows hard.

"I haven't had sex in a year, since Je-, Jerooh-, mmm." She sighs deeply; I knew what she was trying to say. I wipe the fresh tears from her cheek with my fingers, gently grazing my fingertips across her lips.

"Jen knows were both extremely horny, & equally shy; she convinced me to just get r' done; I almost left after removing my shorts. If you don't want to, I wont be offended, but Jen's convinced we just really need to fuck."

I've fantasized about her, now she's naked right beside me, in my arms; yet I'm unsure how to continue.

"Tonya, I was smitten by you when we met, I've been fantasizing about you all evening, lewd, carnal thoughts; I was peeking when you were undressing."

"Mmm hmm, I like what I saw, and, uh, well here I am, au naturelle." She gives me a tiny kiss on my lips; an invitation.

"I'm willing to spoon, or just cuddle, but I warn you, I'm unable to hide the effect you already have on me."

"Really." Her fingers slip inside my boxers, as they touch my member it instantly stiffens. By the time her fingers wrap around me, I'm rock hard.

"Don, is that a gun or are you happy to see me?" We both chuckle.

"It's loaded, ready to go off, so HANDS UP," I lift her hands above her head, rolling her onto her back.

"And yes, I'm very happy to see you." I nibble her lower lip, my fingers trace down her arms, as our tongues search each others' mouths, my fingers cover her boobs, her nipples hard, stabbing my palms. I nibble the left one, as I roll the right between my thumb and forefinger, a light twist and tug.

"Oh, my gawd that feels so good." She combs her fingers through my hair, pulling gently, directing to me to her other tit. She moans, her legs wrap around me, locking her ankles, her hips writhing, grinding against my genitals.

"Ohhh yesss. Mmmm hmmm." Still holding my head, she pushes me lower. Momma didn't raise no fool; I knew what she wanted. I planted several tiny kisses around and on her smooth vulva. She bucked an orgasm as soon as I touched her clit, after her second cunninglingus climax, I removed my boxers. My legs between hers, she guided me in, and we passionately copulated until concurrently climaxing, it was a toe curling, tingling orgasm.

We lay coitally connected for several minutes, kissing intimately, I was still hard. She rolled me over, never releasing me, she rode me, loudly, uninhibited, rocking, thrusting bouncing, she came twice more before I did.

"Well, I never would've believed that would be the way to avoid an awkward first date; but damn it certainly was effective." I chuckle.

"I doubt we could convince others to try it?"

"Damn if you're this great at just cuddling, I bet you're damn good at fucking." She falls forward, ramming her tongue as far down my throat as she can.

"Jen was so right, I'm glad we got the awkward first date out of the way." She sits on the side of the bed, looks back at me, hand on my thigh.

"Jen has my number, if you want to call me."

"Fuck that, get that fine ass back here," I grab her arm pulling her back to me.

"I'm not believing you want to go." I kiss her,

"The second date won't be so awkward."

We didn't sleep much; it was mid morning when we showered together before going to the kitchen.

Jen was sitting at the table with a shit eatin' grin.

"Sounded like my plan worked, you both look happy. Got past that awkward 1st date?" She smiled, pouring coffee into 2 cups, opening the oven, setting fresh croissants on the table.

I just smiled, patted Tonya's bum as I kissed her cheek, held her chair for her as she sat.

I saw Tonya mouth 'thank-you' to Jen.

"Based on the house shaking, Tonya's screaming and the noises that kept the neighborhood awake most of the night, Eric figured we wouldn't see you two at all today, so he went to work alone." We all laughed.

"I've got a couple things to do, not sure how long I'll be."

After an hour of several phone conversations, I'm eligible to complete my enlistment as a reservist. I go to my bank and discuss refinancing my house.

I made a couple more stops before returning to Jen's. As I enter, the house is filled with the pleasant smell of baking. Tonya's bent over in front of the oven,

"these look delicious." Her backside appears to only have a thong covering the bulge between her gorgeous bare cheeks.

"They sure do. Should I eat here, or carry you someplace more private?" We all chuckle.

I pass Jen a bag of groceries. Setting down a case of beer. I place the gift box on the table. Tonya sets the tray of cookies on the stovetop and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Any time, anywhere." She grinds her genitals against me.

"Hey, settle down you 2, I need help with the pies."

"I bought 4 steaks, and several Greek skewers for BBQing."

Jen holds a cold beer to me; I take a big swig.

"Ahhh, ice cold beer, that's almost as good as sex."

"Really," Tonya interjects. "Guess we need to change that, there really should be no comparison. We've been discussing your first date."

"Oh, really, so Jen didn't tell you how much I dislike women that kiss and tell."

"So, no more kissing me then, because I intend to tell everyone how good you fuck." Tonya flipped her t-shirt flashing me her boobs.

"Ok, no more kissing." I squeeze my lips tightly together.

Tonya, put her lower lip out exaggerating a pout.

"We also planned our second date."

"Well, if I'm obligated to participate in a second date, you may need this." I pass her the gift box.

She sits, carefully removing the ribbon, opening the box; she holds up the silver satin, spaghetti strap, short nighty.

"I got the impression last night; you didn't own pajamas."

She jumps up, giving me a passionate kiss,

"I've got several, but you strike me as a guy that removes them rather quickly, often ripping them off."

"With a body like yours of course." I put my arms around her squeezing her buns, I kiss her.

"So, looks like you're not waiting for the second date. Should we clear a spot on the table, or are you moving to the bedroom?"

"Oh, he indicated he'd rather have beer," Tonya tries breaking from my hug.

"Uh, I said 'almost' better. On tour, beer is better, than Mrs. thumb and her 4 daughters."

We settle down, and they resume their baking activity, I finish my beer, offering sideline advice.

"So do I get any say in this date?"

"Nope. We've planned it out in detail."

So, could I have a hint, maybe I'll go AWOL."

"After supper, we're going on a walk, ending with a tour in my house."

"She has A/C, so keep the windows closed the neighbors and us may get some sleep tonight." We all chuckle, I finish my beer as the apple pies get placed in the oven.

Supper over, everything cleared, we're relaxing, enjoying a wine around the patio table.

"Eric, while I'm on my date tonight, will you jot down some names and numbers of anyone that I could hire to help me renovate my house, I refinanced it today?"

"Really Don, you're staying." Jen jumps up hugs and kisses me."

She sits on Don's lap. Tonya jumps on my lap, a leg on either side, her tits pressed against my chest; she gives me an intimate kiss.

"I might help, if the pay is adequate." She kisses me again.

"Let's go, our date starts now." She lifts from my lap.

Jen's on Eric's lap, her top is pulled up, her fingers are covering Eric's, rubbing her bare belly.

"Aaron & Dawn will be happy their uncle will be here for their arrival."

"Oh, my GAWD." Tonya screams.

I have tears forming as I kiss my sis on her cheek and join their hands rubbing her belly.

12