Soldier Cums Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Solider comes home to his mother and sister.
4.8k words
4.06
23.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
074arjun
074arjun
31 Followers

Note : All characters having sex are above age of 18

It has been four long years since I saw my sweet little boy Ryan.

He got enlisted in the Army when he was 18. He was always telling me how he wanted to serve his motherland and protect it from its enemies.

I did not want him to leave. I fought for him to stay home and go off to join the forces. I was worried if he ever got deployed into a war zone. I was scared because he was just a skinny 5'9" boy when he joined the army.

My worst fears came true, he got called into a war in the middle east soon after his training. I should have fought harder to keep him safe near me.

It was last week when I got a message from Ryan telling me he was coming home. I got so excited with tears running down from joy.

I soon ran to tell my 51 year old husband, Jacob and my soon to be 18 year old daughter, Riley this good news.

"That's wonderful honey, it has been 4 years since I have seen my boy." said Jacob.

Riley asked curiously "Is Big bro really coming home?"

"Yes dear" I replied.

"When is Ryan coming by the way?" My husband asked.

"He will be home next week." I said excitedly.

They all got excited to meet him after so many years.

We had our dinner later that day and after my chores I went to the master bedroom to see my husband sitting on bed reading as usual. I closed the door and walked towards my husband and put my hands on his thighs and ran it over near his crotch and kissed him.

"That's unusual Mary, what's got you all excited tonight?" Asked my husband

"Nothing just wanted to make love to my loving hubby. Is that wrong?" I said

I was 45 years old but due to yoga and some basic training I was in great shape, my breasts were quite okay I guess measuring 34D. I looked quite young for my age I guess.

I started kissing my husband while my hands started to massage his now hardening cock. He put his hands on my nightgown and started to remove it and cupping my breasts. I pulled down his sweatpants and took his 5 inch hard cock in my hands.

I moved my face towards his cock and started to suck on it just enough to lube them. And I lie down on my back to receive my husband inside me just the way he likes it. He starts putting his dick inside me and pushes it in and out. I wont say he doesn't last long but I guess 10 min is not enough for all.

He started pounding harder with his face making expressions that he does when he comes.

"Baby, I am gonna cuuummm...mmm" He said moaning.

He got off me to lay beside me and said goodnight. Before I knew he was asleep.

It was always like this he would cum and then go off to sleep. My marriage was good and we loved each other but I guess he could not satisfy my thirst. This is why I kept a vibrator on the bedside table.

I took it out and started to play with it.

I moved it up and down my clit. As I played around, I slid one of my fingers into my pussy. Soon I slid another finger and that's the maximum I could push up my pussy.I have had sex only with my husband.

I started cumming hard and squirted some across.

It was the first time I had squirted, I don't know what had gotten into me.

I got cleaned and put on my gown and went to sleep.

Week went by as usual. It was time to pick my boy up at the airport. We all got in the car to get him.

Waiting at the arrivals terminal we saw a 6'2" hunk man in camouflage walk towards us. That's when we realized it was our boy Ryan who had turned into a hunky man. I guess video calls in a war zone did not give you time to show his height and his bulk.

He came and hugged us all. I had to look up to look at his face. I was 5'5" and so did my daughter who was just 5'4" tall. In fact my 5'9" husband looked smaller.

"We all missed you bro" said Riley jumping to hug Ryan again.

As she got down he said "Me too lil sis" and gave a peck on her forehead.

"You got all tall and big So you think you can take on your old man huh" said my husband playing with his hair just like he would do when he was little.

"You bet" said my son looking at me holding my tears.

He pulled me closer and kissed me on my cheeks and said "Don't cry mom, I am right here"

We got back into the car and drove back to the house.

When we got there I say my little boy had turned into a gentleman opening doors for us and led us into our house.

Our house was not quite big but it had 3 bedrooms and it was enough for four of us I guess but I totally forgot to vacate Ryan's room as we turned it into a store room for my husband's documents giving away his bed.

As Ryan walked into his room to find his bed missing.

"Mom Dad, where is my bed?" he asked.

"Oh Ryan I totally forgot to buy a new bed, we had turned your room into a store room when you moved out." I explained

"Okay, I get it. I guess I will crash on the couch tonight" said my son smilingly.

"Will you be okay with that?" I asked

"Totally, a couch is luxury as compared to Afghanistan" he replied.

"We will get you a bed first thing in the morning" said my husband.

"Don't worry, I will manage without a bed as I will have to go back in 10 days" said my son.

Shocked, Riley asked "Are you leaving us again?"

"But you just came back, how can they send you back to war" I said, controlling my tears.

"No mom not to Afghanistan, but to headquarters.." said Ryan "And I will be back soon I promise"

My husband said "That's life in the army Mary... Meanwhile You can get showered in Riley's room and changed while we set up dinner, you must be tired and jet lagged"

"Yeah dad " he said and went into Riley's room.

After the shower he came back wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

We all sat down for dinner, we all talked about how great it was to have him home and he told us all those amazing war stories.

After dinner he helped me and Riley clean tables. My husband went to bed to do his usual reading.

Riley came up to me and asked "Can I please watch a movie with bro.. please.. I know it will be past my bedtime but please... just tonight?"

I said yes looking at my son.

"Thanks mom" he said "..you can join us after you are done"

"Sure." I said.

After my work I went into the living room where I found my son sitting in the center of the couch and my daughter towards his left leaned into him with her head on his shoulders and one leg across his muscular thighs. Nothing inappropriate going on just my fully clothed daughter in pajamas and my son.

He looked at me and said " Come join us mom " pointing towards the empty space on the sofa. I went and sat beside my son on his right.

As we were watching a movie my son got comfortable and moved his right hand behind me and soon I leaned my head towards his shoulder.

He moved his right hand that was on the sofa onto my shoulder and he did the same with his left hand.

My daughter and I were in a protective embrace of my son. He started rubbing his hands. I could feel that if anything was to happen to us, my son would take care of us.

To my surprise I had started to get aroused. I don't know why, is it because of my son or am I just tired. I don't know.

Soon the movie was over and he got up to wake his sister who was fast asleep.

"I guess I will have to carry her to her room." said my son.

I looked as my son picked my daughter with ease and took her to her room and came back soon.

"Do I need to carry you to Mom?" he asked smilingly.

I was awake now.."not now sweetie I am alright" I said as I got up and gave Ryan a goodnight kiss on his cheeks and went to my room.

And found my husband asleep so I locked the door and took out my vibrator and started playing with it.

When I was masturbating I started getting visions of my son Ryan who had just come home. I tried to think of something else but all I could think of was my boy Ryan and his muscular body.

Soon I started cumming "Aaah yeeaaah....yeassss...... mooommmy is cummminggg"

I squirted a lot, it was the first time I had thoughts about my son in this way, Oh my God what was I thinking... Was I a sinner thinking about my son and pleasuring myself?

I got up and cleaned myself, finding my husband sound asleep. I lay there in bed next to him thinking what have I done.

I fell asleep thinking about if it was a sin that I had committed.

I woke up early in the morning to do Yoga, I woke up before everyone did so I can meditate in peace.

I put on my yoga pants and my training bra and pick up a yoga mat to do yoga in the living room, usually where I would do yoga.

As I entered the room I saw my son lying there just in his boxers and wife beater vests.

I went closer to find a magnificent man that I had carried in my womb 23 years ago. It looked like I was looking at some model except he had cuts and wound scars.

I looked closer to find a fire burn near his shoulder. Moved my fingers across his scars across his chest while checking if he got up, he did not guess he was a heavy sleeper like his dad.

I soon saw a cut wound hear his thigh and put my fingers over them. I wondered oh my poor baby. What has this war done to my sweet little boy?

I got my answer soon, my son was no longer a little boy, he was a man, not just an ordinary man but a hunk. My hand was near his cut wound on his thighs.

I soon realize his manhood pumps blood and gets hard. I was lying towards the left but soon it started to go up. Was it going to tear up his boxers? How long can he get? I wondered.

His morning wood started to come out of his fly revealing an 8" thick cock.

It was huge compared to my husbands which was the only one I had.

My son's manhood was fully erect now. I get closer to it but not too close to wake him up. It was as big as my face.

Oh my god my son was not only a hunk but also hung down there.

I wanted to grab it with my hands but I stopped myself.

What was I thinking, lusting after my own son's cock.

I cleared my mind skipping my yoga session and walked towards the kitchen to start prepping breakfast.

What did I see in my son that I have started lusting for, was it his hunky body or was it his thick cock. I should not be thinking of such things because I am his mother.

I started to distract myself with household chores but I couldn't get his huge dick out of my mind. I wondered if it would even fit inside my palm.

I tried my best to get my mind cleared. By now everyone was awake. First came my husband all dressed to get off to his work then came my sweet daughter ready to go high school.

Riley just had a few weeks left for high school and was going to turn 18 in 7 days.

Soon my son came, our sound must have woken him up but now was dressed back in shorts and his t-shirt.

"Good Morning My soldier!" said my husband to my son

Ryan my son replied "Morning you all.. I must have overslept..must be the jet lag"

"Have some breakfast" I said

"Thanks mom" he said

As everyone was having their breakfast Riley interrupted "so i was thinking now that Ryan is also home, I want my bday party to be just four of us"

My husband asked "Are you sure honey, don't you want a big party with your friends?"

"No dad just us, now that my big bro is home i want to spend all the lost time now" said Riley

"As you wish.. I must go now. I am already late for work, do you want me to drop you to your school?" asked my husband

"No dad I think Ryan can drop me now he's home" said my daughter looking at my son placing her hand on his.

What was that strange feeling that I was sensing, am I jealous of my own daughter getting to spend alone time with my son.

I cleared my mind and kissed goodbye to my husband.

Both children finished breakfast and got up and said their goodbyes. Ryan got car keys from me and left to drop Riley off to high school.

After my chores now I was all alone, I had not had a shower this morning.

I went to my room, got out of my yoga pants, slid down my panties, took off my sports bra and stepped into the shower.

As hot water touched my body from top with water running through my cleavage down towards my pussy I felt an urge to run my fingers over my clit.

I started getting flashes of my son's big hard dick.

I pushed my fingers up into my pussy hole imagining it as my son's cock.

I started thinking how nice it will to get fuck by his cock pushing it in to the same place he had come from years ago.

I pushed my fingers up and down imagining his throbbing dick in my pussy.

I had started to orgasm...

Cum started to squirt out of my cunt. I felt so relaxed and hot at the same time.

That's when it hit me about what I had done.

Is it wrong to masturbate thinking about my own son's cock.

At Least I did not cheat on my husband, I thought to myself.

I got out of the shower. And went towards my wardrobe to pick out clothes to wear.

I got dressed and went into the kitchen to find my son in the living room watching TV.

"Hey Son, How was the ride?" I asked.

"It was alright I guess..but I got to spend time with my sister" He replied

"Okay, so I am off to run some errands, help yourself with anything you want. I will be back soon" I said as I grabbed car keys.

"How about I drive you around.. I don't have anything else to do" asked my son

"That's great.. I mean I don't wanna ruin you day dragging you around" I said

"Nonsense, I would love to spend time with you," he said excitedly.

He grabbed the car keys from me and opened the front passenger seat for me.

What a gentleman I had given birth to, I thought to myself.

"How's life in the army, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked candidly.

"Nope no time for romance during the war" he replied smiling

"I guess you can find yourself a lover around here now... I mean in the city." I said

"I guess but I am here to spend time with my ladies, you and Riley... not gonna spend time with some dumb bitch" he replied

He shifted gears when he placed his hand on my lap and looked at me and said "Can I hold your hand mom?"

"Sure, honey" he grabbed my hand before I could end the conversation.

He kissed my hands.

"I missed you mom" he said looking at me.

"Me too son" I replied

And continued to drive.

Soon he had to shift gears, he placed my hand on his thighs instead of releasing it.

What was he thinking? I could feel his muscular thighs and it was very close to his crotch.

I could not think straight, he started talking about his days in the army but all I could think of was his dick that I had seen earlier that day.

He placed his hand back on my hand. I did not want this to end.

But to my disappointment we had reached our destination.

He soon got out of the car and opened the door just like he did before.

We went ahead and got all the things I wanted, and he carried them back to the car.

It had already been late for lunch so instead we decided to have a quick bite and return home.

When we were back in the car my son took charge and my hand was in his grip before I knew it.

We talked about all sorts of things.

When we got home my daughter was back home, she jumped and hugged her brother.

"I am still excited for my birthday this week. I can't wait to celebrate it with you" she said.

He nodded and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"How was school dear?" I asked my daughter.

"Boring I guess.. all I wanted to was to get back home to my big bro" she said

I took supplies to the kitchen to start prepping for dinner when my daughter asked "Can we go watch tv please?" Looking at me.

"Not now, you must finish your school work before I can allow you to watch TV." I said

"It's not fair I have to spend time with my bro" she said

"You can after you finish your work " I replied

"Hmm, Fine" said my daughter disappointedly

We went off to her room as I continued with my work.

I couldn't help but notice my son looking at me, not like how a son would look at his mother but as a lover would.

I liked the attention I was getting but when I caught him he would look away.

We were interrupted by my daughter who was standing there with books in her hand.

"Will you help me with this brother?" Asked Riley looking at her brother

"I guess" he said to her and looked at me and said " I am going to help out my little sister in living room"

I was now disappointed and jealous that my son was giving attention to his sister.

After some time I went to check up on them. I saw my son helping out his little sister.

My daughter had one hand on his thighs while my son had a hand near her face slowly caressing her hair.

"Do you guys need anything?" I asked

"No mommy, we are okay," my daughter replied.

I carried on with my work but kept interrupting them, I guess I was getting more insecure.

After some time my husband returned from work.

"Hey guys, what's up?" He asked as he kissed my cheeks.

"Nothing Ryan's helping me with my work" said my daughter sitting there with her brother, my son.

"Hey dad" my son said

"I will get fresh and meet you guys for dinner" my husband said as he rushed out of the room.

After a while he returned and we sat down for dinner.

We were talking about everyone's day when my husband interrupted "Guys I am sorry but I need to leave tomorrow after and come back only Riley's birthday. I have a very narrow window to close a deal... I am sorry Riley"

Everyone paused for a minute with Riley's breaking the ice " Oh that's alright, but I guess we can have something else after you come back"

We all nodded and continued with dinner.

After dinner my husband said goodbyes and went back to his room. As expected.

By the time I had finished with my work it was quite late.

I went to the living room to find my son and daughter watching tv. My daughter was cuddling into my son on the couch. I looked at the time and said "You got school tomorrow morning, go to sleep"

"Can I please stay-up watching this movie, you gotta let me stay up," she pleaded looking at me.

"You can watch it again sometime during weekend not on school nights" I replied

"Go to your room Riley, listen to your mother" my son said with an authoritative voice.

My daughter nodded and walked away looking disappointed.

I was about to go back to my room when my son called me "Why don't you join me until the movie ends?" he asked

"Sure son" I replied

I sat near him and he put his arm around me without hesitation and pulled me closer.

I was feeling hot in his embrace. Soon I put one on his thighs. I lay my head over his chest close to his heart.

I felt his hand coming close to my breasts slowly caressing.

I must have fallen asleep when I heard my son waking me up " Hey mom wake up..."

" I must have dozed off during movie" I said

"You must be tired..here let me pick you up and take you to bed" he said as he picked me up with his muscular hands and started to walk towards my bedroom.

He laid me on bed and kissed me on cheeks and said "Goodnight Mom" and left the room.

I woke up early in the morning, I must have dozed off I think. I sensed some wetness near my pussy. I put a finger to check what that was. Was is cum? I only thought men had night fall, women cumming in sleep was a myth.

I took my fingers to my mouth and tasted my cum. I wanted to masturbate but I had to work out and start breakfast.

I got out my nightgown into my yoga pants and sports bra. I went into the living room to find my son in his boxers and wife beater. I must control and carry on with my workout.And laid out my yoga mat and started to stretch.

I was through my various positions and kept looking at my son's crotch. I was so disappointed to not find a morning wood.

I desperately wanted to see my son's cock. I stopped my workout and crawled towards the couch on my fours towards him.

I checked if he was awake. I ran my fingers over my sweet man's face only to find him in deep sleep.

074arjun
074arjun
31 Followers
12