Soldier Cums Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
074arjun
074arjun
31 Followers

I slowly moved my hand across his body down near his boxers and slid down my hand into his fly to grab his cock it was not hard yet but it looked so gorgeous. I wanted to stroke it and make him cum but I didn't want to wake him up.

My brain wanted to put it away but my heart desired something else.

I decided to just give it a kiss and carry on with my workout.

I held his dick in one hand and moved my lips closer to it and kissed it. Something happened and his cock was getting hard, I thought I had woken him up. I released my hand and moved my face away but still near his crotch.

His fully erect cock was near my face. I got worried, I wanted to check if he was awake. His eyes remained closed but still I wanted to confirm so I checked his breathing with my fingers. He was still sleeping I guess, must be a deep sleeper like his dad I wondered.

His 8 inch cock was now twitching. It looked like he was calling me to go near just like how a person would point with fingers.

I didn't want to wake him up but at the same time I wanted to grab it and stroke it.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to just grab it. I moved my hand towards his huge cock to grab it and gave it a few gentle strokes.

I saw precum oozing out of his dick hole. I looked at him to check if he was awake and quickly put my tongue out to lick it off.

Suddenly his head turned. Did I wake him up? I had to check, So i looked at him only to find him still asleep. He must be dreaming I guess.

I took his dick in my hands again and started to stroke it nice and gentle.

I wanted to see him cum so badly. I kept stroking it up and down but not too fast to wake him up. It must have been at least 10-12 min and there was no sign of cum. Usually my husband would have cum right now.

I need to up my game, so I spit some saliva on my hands and ran it all over his huge boner and kept stroking it up and down.

I went on and on now my hands had started to ache. He was nowhere to cum yet, no moaning or anything. He had not woken up yet.

I had to do something, I wanted to see my baby cum.

I again spit on my hands to lube him up but I guess it was not enough so I moved my lips closer around 2 inches away from the top of his cock and spit directly on it. I worked up both my hands and started to stroke it.

Taking a huge risk of waking him up I decided to ramp up the speed of stroking. I kept stroking him hard, my hands were getting tired and he still hasn't cum.

I stopped for a minute to take a rest when I found his hips moving. What have I done? Has he woke up? How was I going to explain having his dick in my hands?

When I looked up to him he was still asleep, was he dreaming?

His pelvis thrust up and down as my both hands had his dick. He kept going up and down, up and down.

I needed to see him cum, I lubed his cock even more now twisting my hands slowly while he pumped his dick up and down.

I was so hot just looking at it. We kept doing it for a few minutes and he remained asleep.

His thrusts became stronger and faster and started to breathe heavily.

Was he going to cum? I just wondered if his cum will get everything dirty around and also he will see it once he wakes up.

I guess I will direct his cum onto me as I could get cleaned up before everyone gets up.

I kept stroking it harder and I heard a slight moan with the first shot of cum spraying onto my face even though I tried to direct it towards my breasts.

My face was now covered in the hot white thick cum of my son.

That's when I heard a second moan. I moved my tongue near his dick and it started to spray a few more shots of hot cum straight into my mouth.

I found him still asleep.

I closed my mouth swallowing the load my son had pumped into me. It tasted a bit sweet but salty but most of all amazing.

I ran my fingers across my face to direct all the cum he had sprayed on my face to my mouth. I didn't want to waste a single drop of his semen.

It tasted like the most amazing thing in the world.

His dick was still hard with the last few drops remaining on it, so I moved my tongue to lick it off. I tucked back his hard dick into his boxers.

It was almost the time when everyone would start coming for breakfast.

I need to clean up before anyone sees me like this.

074arjun
074arjun
31 Followers
12