All Comments on 'Soldier Homecoming - Long Version'

by amandarose34b

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the story and the sex but there were so many minor errors, it got very frustrating having to stop to figure out what the correct word should be. Get an editor or a proofreader for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story

Loved the story but I just thought some parts dragged on just a bit to long. Normally I really like that the build up and back story are the best parts but reguardless amazing story and I hope my constructive feedback helps..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great hot story!! Thanks!

This was such a good, naughty, slow burn story that had all the tension that we expect in a taboo relationship.... building up into the inevitable union of the two impassioned lovers.

Other than a few misspellings, loved this! Love your other work I've read! Keep writing!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
mediocre

For a mom with large breasts not enough intense tit play, sucking, this would be natural for son of this age who should be possessed by the tit thing, I would b.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrabout 4 years ago
Eeehhh....too many grammatical errors

The overall story had promise, but there are simply too many grammar errors which made this story hard to read. Next time get someone to proofread before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
part 2 please

loved the innocence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very intensely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that his mom had long nipples and a very thick hairy bush. I cannot imagine a real mom without a very hairy bush--a real mature woman.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

The story was nice, but unbelievably slow paced. The one thing that I found a bit annoying was the lack of talking from the son. The first 4 pages were basically him acting like a mute as his mother was trying to talk to him. This story could have been compressed into 3 pages maximum. Other than that, i like the idea.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 2 years ago

Wow! My first sexual encounter was with an older woman, (not my mom), but my next door neighbour, and the way you described things it was like I was being transported back in time 50 years. The similarity was uncanny and yes, I am that old. Things never worked out for us long term, but thank you for reminding me of that part of my life. The way you ended this story makes me think you are planning another chapter, I certainly hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m convinced the MC must be autistic. 4 pages of his mother asking him questions while he just stared at her like an idiot. And no man I his 20s would need be told 8 or 9 times “I want you in me” and still be confused about what she wanted. I quit reading just pay this point. It felt like she was trying to have sex with her mentally challenged child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad the author had the guy an army man instead of a marine. Probably should choose a different profession such as a hairdresser. Even a trained army man couldn't be that whimsy and indecisive.

Mom had to do EVERYTHING. Is this who we have defending us???

01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

The only thing that was off on this is the son not talking to his mom in the first instance,,, he was like a zombie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandarose34b@amandarose34b
I am a 23 year old straight single female that will neither confirm or deny I am or have practed incest but I will confirm that I enjoy thinking about it and reading about it. I will neither corfirm or deny that I have slept with a man greater that 50 years older than me or th...