All Comments on 'Soldier Son'

by ChristopherAllan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please a second chapter

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

“I will miss him sorely” sounds about right after reading that.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good, But

I like this but I'm not sure why so my authors feel the need to have the mom's have anal in their first encounter with their sons?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rewrite

This is a good thyme,now rewrite the story, slowly. Sure , he is going to be rough. He has been in combat to long. One tour can be to long. He has killed and seen his buddies die, and he hasn't been detuned. Remember it's his mom not a $200.00 slut.

XYZ

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well it got hot. !!!!^*!^*!^*!

But it got even hotter, when it came to MOMS rear end. Why was he so rough on

MOMS ass??. That's no way to treat her. Well written...THANKS

ps. could have been nicer to MOMS ASS

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

What an amazing fucking story. I hope things work out and he returns to ravish him mom for a long time. But in the meantime maybe she can find a woman to fulfill her inner urge.

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
These stories are so formulaic and repetitive.

They just give a light passing glance at the conversational and emotional side of the mother/son relationship and then rush into the obligatory blow job, then oral on mom part, and then the intercourse scene. And it is all treated like a written porno film script. Dropped suddenly at the end and it's over. There is a difference between erotica and porn. Erotica is when you use a feather, porn is when you use the whole chicken. This site needs to obtain some writers who went to school and know how to write, instead of a bunch of clones from a trashy trailer park down in the Ozarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much to it gave it a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristopherAllan@ChristopherAllan
I enjoy writing and thought this would be a good place to learn to do it better.