Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Yellow succumbs and is transformed by the Dark Onyx Queen.
4.2k words
4.65
3.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter One

"Careful, Red!" shouted Yellow, scooting around a traffic sign as she spotted yet another malevolent purple portal opening up in the center of the street. "This one doesn't look like the others. We could have something different coming in!"

Red growled as she punched another latex slave in the face, rocketing the unfortunate soldier onto the pavement. The gleaming purple symbol on the woman's mask flashed as she skidded on the ground, her rubber coated legs slamming against another approaching soldier.

They tumbled like bowling pins, limbs tangling together in a thrashing mass. Red had used more force than necessary, but Yellow wasn't worried about their health - from past experience, the rubber coating gave the slaves extreme shock absorption. It was almost impossible to put one down without treating them rough.

Besides, they enjoyed being beat up. Something about being encased by the uniform seemed to convert pain into pleasure. They moaned and writhed like sluts as they untangled themselves, cracking their necks as they moved back into formation for another attack.

Red roared, her fist raised, a grin fixed to her face. Red enjoyed beating them down, too. That was so typical of her. She'd be bragging about her prowess at their next shared college class, which was sure to be annoying.

Yellow had to concentrate on the here and now, though. Worrying about their real life troubles was a great way to get beaten without a single punch being thrown. That's why they only used their color code names during battle.

The latex soldier's breasts bobbed as they advanced, heart shaped covers pulsing over their obscenely large nipples. Their uniforms glowed, malevolent purple light running up three distinct stripes from their pussies, which were filled with protruding plugs. When the light from the strip in the middle reached the lead woman's mouth, the ball gag fitted inside flashed a bright light.

Yellow was forced to look away, the afterimage stunning her for a moment. "Look out!" shouted Red, gripping her shoulders to toss her away. A hissing spatter impacted the ground where she had stood, a cloud of gas billowing out from smashed purple mushrooms.

The two of them pulled back, trying to understand what had just happened. A large, mushroom shaped head loomed out of the mist, the cap colored a virulent purple.

A tubular ring clung about its throat, white stripes running down its neck to a hard, armored harness that wrapped over its body. A glowing, purple gem was mounted at the apex of the chest piece, the slitted pupil inside staring at them as if they were bugs.

Diamond shaped eyes stared at them with malevolence as it took a step forward on white, pulpy feet. A burst of steam whistled out of the holes in its curved cap, the hissing noise being cut off as each one was plugged with a small, protruding head.

"Those are more mushrooms!" hissed Red. "It's getting ready for another attack!"

She was right - the creature was already tilting its head over for another assault. The two of them were forced to jump to either side as the tiny mushrooms shot at them, a cloud of noxious gas billowing upwards from where they had stood.

Yellow's dodge had left her within grabbing distance of the latex soldiers, forcing her to do some fancy footwork to escape their rubbery clutches.

They were being rapidly overwhelmed. "We need to retreat!" shouted Yellow, working her way back towards Red, who was still getting up off the pavement. "We're not equipped to handle this threat!"

She gasped as she spotted a purple glow emanating from the monster's stalk-like hand. The creature thrust it towards Red, as if it was a weapon, its frond-like fingers wiggling as a wicked looking sphere appeared.

Red was shaking her head, looking confused. She must have hit the curb harder than Yellow had thought. Shit! She wasn't going to get out of the way in time!

She ran towards Red, waving her arms. "Teleport out! Quickly!" she shouted, spotting the flare as the orb launched, its path following a lazy circle as it approached the heroine.

Red pressed her hands together, invoking her Crystal Heart powers, but Yellow knew she wouldn't be able to finish in time. There wasn't any other option - she'd have to take the hit.

Closing her eyes, she leaped in front of Red, their lives together flashing before her eyes. Red had appeared aloof at first, but she had helped Yellow without being asked, and had always made sure Yellow wasn't belittled.

When she felt small, Red would show up with a joke and some candy to lift her mood. She never put her down or teased her about getting chubby.

These little things added up, and after a time, Yellow discovered that she'd do anything to protect her partner. Even unto death.

The orb impacted her body with a sizzling heat, growing in size to encompass her. She cried out as she fell to the ground, muscles trembling uncontrollably. Hands pressed against the pavement, she cried out, trying to understand what was happening to her.

She should be in agony right now, but the spasms her body was experiencing weren't pain. It was almost as though a dozen tongues were lapping at her pussy, hands fondling her breasts and licking her nipples. Heat rushed up through her core, making her think of only one thought: Sex.

She felt damn good, and it was hard to want to do anything other than to relax and let the pleasure control her. This was the insidious way the monster planned on defeating them. They wouldn't need to be bound if they handed themselves over willingly!

In some ways, this was more terrifying than pain. Pain could be quantified, ignored if necessary. The licking pleasure that tickled at her loins simply couldn't.

Bracing an elbow against the ground, she rolled over, gasping for breath. Through bleary eyes, she could see the telltale sign of a teleportation field. A familiar outfit appeared for a moment, a blue heroine giving her a searching stare as she shielded Red from another attack. "Go!" she choked out. "Don't wait for me, save the captain!"

Blue shot her an apologetic look, then turned and grabbed Red. The two of them vanished before Red could protest.

Yellow breathed out a sigh of relief. At least she was safe.

She groaned, rolling over onto her back as the lust within her began to rise. She needed to teleport out herself, soon, or she wouldn't want to leave at all!

She pressed her hands over the jewel on her belt, wishing for the crystal heart power to come forth. There came a sputtering spark in her mind, but that was it. Something about the enemy's weapon was interfering with the connection. Damn.

A mushroom shaped head loomed above her, the monster staring down at her with a dispassionate gaze. Steam hissed from the open holes on its head as a purple globe of energy built in its hands.

"The Queen will be pleased," it said with a gasping wheeze, shooting her in the chest with a second globe.

This time, the pleasure was more immediate. The tongues were licking all over her body, with the majority of them centered on her breasts. She couldn't stop herself from giving them a caress, moaning as she hefted them, jiggling them together. They were definitely larger than before!

Her nipples seemed to be popping out through her latex uniform, the material squeezing, teasing them as they distended to ridiculous levels. All this was accompanied by an explosive orgasm that rocked her brain, her thighs juicing out of control.

As the pleasure took hold, she lifted her hands and squeezed them as tightly as she could, trying to restrain herself. There was something different about her gloves, though. They didn't feel the same. The interior had somehow become slick, rubbery. Oh no! She was being transformed in the same way the latex soldiers had been converted!

How could she stop it? Did she want to stop it?

The way her pussy was trembling said no. She wanted to go farther, to taste more. Her eyes locked on the strange monster, trembling as it chuckled at her, a large dick sprouting from its midsection. It wanted her.

She let out a long, lustful sigh as she was pulled to her feet by the latex slaves, unable to take initiative on her own. If the mushroom monster wanted to fill her wet snatch with his bloated dick, she wouldn't even try to stop him.

Alas, that wasn't the goal. She made halting steps as they forced her towards a spinning, purple tear in space. She knew once she was forced through there, she wasn't coming back. At least, not unchanged!

The blasts from the mushroom soldier were starting to wear off, and perhaps she could make one final show of resistance before succumbing to their abduction. Letting her left foot drag over the ground, she suddenly braced it in place, spinning her right leg to sweep a latex slave off his feet.

Surprised by her attack, he slammed into the slave next to him, the two of them tangling together. She laughed hysterically at their distress, trying to pull herself away from the rigid grip of the other latex soldier.

The woman wouldn't let go, though, and the others were recovering more quickly than she had anticipated. The ball gags in their mouths flashed brightly, and she gasped, bright points of light dazzling her vision.

The woman holding her arm with unnatural strength let go, pushing in front of her as the others closed in. Flash, flash!

The glowing gags were mesmerizing, her mouth dropping open as her thoughts fled. The rubber hands closed around her shoulders, guiding her towards the portal.

Mindless, she crossed through, the mushroom monster following close behind. A sizzling crackle played over her skin, and suddenly, she was floating in shadows, unable to understand anything she was seeing.

Fractal shapes bombarded her as she swooped through the aether, bizarre creations and ugly laughter echoing in her mind. She just wanted it to stop.

And then suddenly, it did.

A vague space solidified around her, made from amorphous blobby shapes that vaguely resembled a bedroom. A large trophy plaque was mounted on the wall, a horned beast staring at her with glowing eyes that seemed to peer into her soul. She looked away, dazed by the crushing feeling of being watched.

A grandfather clock stood in the corner, the case twisting and bending at odd angles. The pendulum had a diamond shaped eye mounted in the center, the slitted pupil gazing back at her.

There didn't seem to be a way to escape the horrible pressure that was mounting in her skull, the ticking of the clock resounding as she was pushed to the floor.

Dazed, she gaped as a gigantic dick flopped in front of her. "Suck," hissed a steamy voice.

There didn't seem to be any other option. The pressure in her mind was urging her to obey. Didn't she want to feel good?

Sighing, she leaned forward, grasping the knobbly shaft and giving it a soft squeeze. The cross shaped end flexed open, a small droplet of purple fluid oozing from the tip. Rounded nodules down its length glowed a more intense purple, forcing her to gaze upon it in twisted wonder.

It wasn't like any penis she had ever seen, and she had sucked off quite a few. She hesitated, but the ticking in her brain was omnipresent, the urge to please this monster rolling around her head. Just like the passing of time, it was inevitable that she would give in.

And why shouldn't she? This was her reward for allowing herself to be taken captive. She should enjoy herself!

The pressure in her skull eased as she leaned forward, taking the glans of the penis in her mouth. Running her tongue over the base, she tasted the fluid leaking onto her tongue.

It was savory, with hints of various herbs. Earthy, but with a balance that didn't make it too bitter. It was pretty good for monstrous semen, though there wasn't much she could judge it against.

Steam hissed through the monster's holes, and the pressure returned, urging her forward. Accepting that this was her fate, she plunged deeper, rolling her tongue over the pustules that dotted the creature's shaft.

These deserved more investigation, too. She pried at one of them, a gush of fluid exploding into her mouth. Sweet!

How strange. The flavors mixed, becoming a tasty melange, almost like a meal.

She found herself popping more pustules, but they kept regrowing, the swollen tip feeding her more cum that she drank down.

Soon, she was lost in the sensations of sucking, pulling, drinking everything this creature could give her. At some level, she knew this was strange, but the ticking pulse of the clock was keeping her consciousness suspended as she slid herself up and down the dick.

She could sense the tension in its length, the girth widening as more steam hissed out of the creature's head. Locking her lips around the base, she swirled her tongue as she worked her way outwards, halting when it began to jerk in her mouth like a snake.

As the fluid began to gush, the creature creaked and moaned, pulling back faster than she could react. Spurts of ejaculate painted her face, running down her cheeks in a sloppy mess.

A streak splashed over her breast, and down her belly, making a profane display on her neat uniform. Dull eyed, she stared at the monster as its eyes glowed, unable to make any decision about what to do next. She was pleased that she had been able to serve, but the pressure had returned, the incessant ticking in her skull pushing out any further thought.

A heat glowed in her chest, spreading to every corner of her body. Looking down, she gasped as her uniform flickered, the surface sizzling as it began to smoke. Her skin ached as patches appeared, arousal setting in as she noticed the glowing, purple logo that had appeared on her belly.

It was in the shape of a big, stylized A, centered on her chest, the winged sides swooping down to kiss the indent of her navel. It appeared lit from within, hissing as the glow increased in intensity until she could no longer look at it.

She gasped and tossed her head back as her pussy spasmed, arousal curling over the sides of her hips as it spiraled around and into the logo. A similar spark of pleasure tented her nipples, which had become grossly large, darting around in lazy circles before exiting out the bottom and joining the malevolent glow that branded her body.

It was almost as though the reins to her desire were being centralized and controlled through this mark, this conduit that was connecting her to a different plane of existence.

The mushroom soldier let out a harsh, hissing laugh. "Not even a senior crystal heart soldier can resist the call of my Onyx Mistress. Look upon your new Queen, and despair!"

The monster approached, clapping its pulpy hands together. A bright flash assaulted her eyes, and suddenly the creature was holding a circular band of raw energy.

The creature tossed it at her nonchalantly, energy crackling as it hovered in the air in front of her. It spun end over end, a burst exploding at its center, washing over her mark. Her body responded by flooding her brain with unbearable pleasure.

She cried out, frozen in place as the ring grew thorny edges. Floating upwards, it vanished out of view. She turned her head to follow it, but couldn't see anything. Where had it gone?

"Good!" hissed the monster. "You have been selected to join our ranks. Given your current strength, you might even become a powerful weapon in Her army!"

A weapon? Yellow didn't think she liked the sound of that, but her mind was all muddled. She couldn't even remember her real name at the moment, and the latex-clad soldiers were distracting her, tugging at her shoulders to turn her around to face a gigantic mirror that took up the entire wall.

She gasped as she spotted her reflection. That couldn't be her, could it?

Her breasts were absolutely enormous, and her nipples were twice as large as before! She couldn't imagine how she'd be able to sleep with these babies, but she had to admit that they'd make men go wild.

Her lips parted as she took in the glowing crown of purple that circled her head. That's where it had gone!

Sizzling energy from the twisted ring was zapping her skull. As she watched, twin slivers of purple appeared from underneath her curly, blonde hair, winding their way over her forehead.

When they bisected her eyebrows, her eyes began to glow the same bright color. It was almost as though the crown was filling her up with evil energy. If that was the case, why did it feel so damn good?

The streaks continued below her eyes, wrapping over her cheekbones. When they reached her lips, they flowed over her flesh, coloring them a virulent purple.

She puckered her lips together and sighed, smiling as her skin flushed, the pigment becoming a darker shade with each passing moment. She was being changed into something beautiful!

The purple stripes ran over the sides of her jaw, looping back up and over her chin to join in the middle. A light flashed, and suddenly her face was a pale white, as if she had put on face paint. Had she become a clown?

Whatever her final transformation, she knew that this was what the Shadow Queen desired, and she rubbed her thighs together in anticipation. A misty blackness was billowing around her in the mirror, obscuring her purple form. Was she going to be graced with Her presence?

Her heart rose as dark hands appeared out of the shadows, grabbing her shoulders. She tilted her head to look, but could see nothing behind her. If this apparition had a physical form, it was only in the mirror - for now.

The taloned hands squeezed, forcing her attention back to the mirror. Large, blue breasts bracketed her head, the thick nipples pierced with heart shaped rings. A golden chain ran between them, pressing against the back of her skull.

A head loomed out above, a dangling veil hiding the woman's face. Somehow, she could sense the power behind this visage, which only made her want to see what the woman looked like even more.

"Kiro Satou, age twenty three," the figure whispered in a velvety voice. "Also known as Crystal Heart Yellow," she continued, the syllables licking at her ears. "You cannot imagine how much pleasure I feel to have you in My presence."

Yellow gulped, feeling the woman's shadowy hands sinking into her shoulders. Her breasts tightened and raised, nipples standing at attention, bullet hard. With each passing moment in Her presence, her body was being tainted further by the Shadow Queen, and it felt glorious.

"You will be my tool to infiltrate and corrupt your friends," the Queen hissed, the words pooling in her brain like liquid metal. "They cannot be destroyed from without, but you will be within - My cute little dagger stabbing through their unbreakable bonds. You will love doing it, my slutty little soldier, Dark Chained Heart Yellow."

Yellow glimpsed a pair of fluted horns rising high above the veiled woman's face. Was that a helmet, or was this woman demonic in nature?

The hands reached inside her body, tugging at the mark which glowed over her navel. "Become," ordered the Queen, and she changed.

Her breasts, which had already been ridiculously large, appeared to grow another cup size, nipples wobbling as droplets of liquid dotted the dimpled tips. A flare of light washed out her vision and suddenly her breasts were cupped by a skintight bodysuit, made of shiny, purple rubber.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12