Soldiers of Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unnatural light reflected off the glossy curves, making them pop even more. This was accompanied by an increase in sensation, the suit squeezing at her skin until her breasts formed into perfect orbs that looked like they were bolted on.

The opera gloves she had worn with her former suit reappeared, now purple with glowing triangular logos on the backs. The fingerless cutouts put her light purple fingertips on display.

Her thighs were clad with similarly colored stockings, running down to circular bands that were clamped around her legs, just under her knees. A bright, purple strip ran around their circumference, marking the tops of the glossy black platform boots that clasped her feet.

A tight belt wrapped around her waist, sitting right above her enlarged hips. Her Queen's large, stylized logo had replaced the three triangles that represented the bond she shared with her friends. She had only one Mistress now - the Onyx Queen, Shadow of Darkness.

Feeling a sudden urge, she lifted her arm in a salute, staring at the veiled face of her Queen. The gem at her breastbone glowed a malicious purple, the Queen's logos appearing on the sides of her shoulders. "Hail, Dark Queen!" she shouted, her lips trembling as the suit caressed her body.

"Good," hissed her Queen, pouring more of her darkness into Yellow's body. "You are almost complete, my Dark Heart. You have too much potential to become a brainless puppet, but what kind of a servant shall you be? You must prove yourself."

"I will, Dark Queen!" she barked out, feeling her personality changing as she pledged herself to the shadow.

There wasn't much left of the woman who had felt left out in every activity, who had spent all her time trying to please Red to receive scraps of praise. Now she had a new Mistress, and she knew the Onyx Queen would reward her for her loyalty. She could feel it in her chest, where her heart beat with the dark queen's corruption.

"Very good," murmured the shadow queen. "I'm going to keep your color designation. It will make your partners despair, once they realize what I have done."

She chuckled darkly, breasts jiggling as she removed her hands from Yellow's body. She snapped her fingers, and Yellow's hair twisted and writhed, shifting as the bangs at the front straightened, growing over her eyes.

"You don't need to see clearly to obey," she said smoothly. "Enjoy yourself to the fullest, for once you leave here My powers will be locked away until you find the perfect opportunity."

Yellow stared through her golden locks, keeping her shoulders level. "As you command, Dark Queen!" she shouted.

There came a rasping whisper, and the solid presence behind her disappeared. She lowered her arm, disappointed that her Queen had left. She had wanted the opportunity to praise Her more.

Dark forms crowded around her, latex suited soldiers reaching out to touch her body. This was what her queen had been talking about. Yes, she would satisfy the erotic needs of her transformed body, then she would bestow the great gift of her Queen upon the others.

She would ingratiate herself further, performing her part to the letter. They would never see it coming, for who would think that little old Yellow would possess such capabilities?

She gasped as a pair of hands grabbed at her breasts, her flesh rippling as the latex bonded to her skin made her tingle with arousal.

Her entire body had become an erogenous zone. Thank you, great Queen!

More hands joined the first pair, gripping her ass and running up her legs. She gave in to their insistent touches, allowing herself to be lowered to the ground as a faceless male climbed on top.

Hips spread wide, she welcomed the man's cock into her glistening pussy, the rubber coating on her skin squealing as he crammed himself all the way in. Breasts bouncing, she cooed, accepting this reward from her Queen.

The pleasure of surrendering herself to them was immense, and soon she couldn't imagine living any other way. Her dark heart throbbed as the crystal on her chest changed into the dark pupil of her Mistress.

Always watching, always seeing her actions. Judging and approving of her dark behavior.

She rocked her hips, squealing as her hair lightly fanned out over her face. The mushroom soldier stood behind her, eyes glowing as he stared at her.

He wasn't joining the orgy, perhaps because he had another mission. It was not up to her to question her Queen's commands. She was built only to obey.

Rubber heads descended onto her nipples, mouths latching onto the hard tips. Her flesh protruded as they began to suck, flesh tingling as their tongues worked.

Her muscles clenched around the latex soldier's length, her body creaming as he spurted his cum inside. For the glory of the Onyx Queen, the crystal hearts must fall!

She raised a hand in salute, praising her Queen as she shuddered, lost in the rapture of darkness.

12