Soldier's Return Ch. 03 - Strapped

Story Info
Charlene takes real control.
2.2k words
3.8
12.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind raced the entire way home from the restaurant. What had become of my vanilla wife? Where did this newfound sexuality come from? What would the end be?

I didn't know what to think. While enticing and liberating I was concerned that more lay beneath in her hidden world; what would be next?

My head was spinning in various scenarios when a final realization came to the fore. What would finally be too much for me.

We pulled into the driveway and noticed all the lights were out except for a gentle glow escaping the basement. Charlene unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out, waiting for me in front of the car and fishing for something in her purse.

I step toward her and she looked up, pulling a joint and lighter out of her purse. Marijuana had recently become legal and apparently, she jumped at opportunity to try the herb.

"Have you ever tried it?" she asked with a sly smile on her face. "I find it relaxed me greatly while you were gone."

I thought of my past for a second before answering "I dabbled a couple of time before joining the army but nothing regular."

She lit the joint and pulled a big drag. She passed it to me and I did the same. I must have hacked out half my lung while she laughed at my sorry ass. I took another toke and passed it back. I was already feeling a mild effect. She took another couple of drags before telling me to finish it.

I was fully feeling relaxed by the end of the joint. She took my hand and led me up the stairs to the front door, pausing with her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately.

"We are going to have fun tonight!" she said excitedly; I semi taking note of what she was saying.

She unlocked the door and led me in; I took off my shoes and dress jacket. While I was hanging up my jacket, I suddenly felt Jenifer's presence behind me. She gently placed a blind fold on me and tied it tightly behind my head.

"What's going on?" I said hesitantly.

Charlene moved in front of me and placed a quick peck on my cheek. "Don't worry hun, you'll enjoy this I am sure."

I was led down the stairs to basement apartment, which was now Jenifer's place of residence. They walked me across the room, giggling as they led. I was turned around and gently pushed back against something wooden.

"Did you wood panel the wall?" I asked.

No answer came. I felt someone undoing my shirt and taking it off, throwing it away before undoing my belt and pants. As someone was pulling my pants down someone grabbed my arms and held them above my head, kissing me deeply.

I felt a distinct pressure as something closed around my left then my right wrists. I couldn't move them. I felt a tug at my underwear as they were drawn down and discarded with my pants. I shifted gingerly knowing I was naked and somehow tied with my hands up. I felt a rope get looped around my ankle then my leg was drawn out and back followed by the other leg. I tried to strain but the effects of the herb weakened my resolve.

I was completely bound, feeling like I was in similar position as that famous Da Vince anatomy picture except for my arms being raised.

"Do you have the lock Jenifer?" Charlene said with a certain authority behind her voice.

"Yes mistress," she said quietly.

Did she say Mistress? My mind began to race violently before feeling a cold metal object contact my scrotum then penis. I heard a distinct click then the sound of a small padlock closing.

The room got quiet before I heard two sets of feet climb the stairs. What is going on? I said mentally to myself.

"Charlene? Jenifer?" No answer.

After about ten minutes I heard feet descending the stairs, this time with a distinct sound of different footwear. The click-click-click of high heels approached me before I felt a hand run up my leg to my groin then my abdomen and chest before removing the blindfold.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to candle lit room. I was strapped to a large "X" and had a metal cage enveloping my penis and scrotum. My former "Man Cave" had, in all intents and purposes, become Charlene's and Jenifer's sex dungeon.

The walls were deep red and various implements that were foreign to me were hung on the wall. A warm carpet led to large round bed that had multiple straps emanating from under the mattress.

In front of me stood Jennifer wearing a one-piece fishnet body stocking and the highest high heeled shoes I had ever seen. Her pert nipples struck out of the netting and her pussy glistened in anticipation.

"What's going on Jennifer? I don't like this," I protested quietly.

She pointed to the wall containing the implements.

"Don't speak unless the mistress speaks to you first or she will use the gag on you. Relax and enjoy your evening," She stated matter-of-factly.

The door opened and Charlene descended the stairs. She was wearing a royal purple corset bustier with matching thong. On her legs were thigh high stockings attached to garters and her feet were clad in stiletto heeled knee high leather boots. In her hand she carried a whip.

She stopped in front of me, smiling an evil grin.

"Do you like what I've done to your man cave? Perhaps you'll enjoy it more now!" she remarked waving her hands like a real estate agent would showing a new house.

"Charlene, let me down please," I pleaded.

She brought her finger to her lips and shushed me.

"Tonight is for you but is really about us." She said grabbing Jennifer and driving her tongue into her mouth.

"You will stay silent until I give you permission to speak or else!" she said autocratically. I quickly realized I had no choice in the matter.

She turned and sauntered over to wooden throne looking chair and sat down.

Jennifer sat at her feet caressing one of her legs.

"Jennifer, let me tell you a story of our dinner tonight," Charlene began. She told of our meal and how her rubbing my crotch with her feet got a reaction out of me, followed by her fellating me under the table then our adventure in the lady's restroom. Concluding the story, she stood up and walked over to the bed.

"And for you Jennifer, I grant you the opportunity to clean his cum out of my ass,"

Charlene said kneeling on the bed and undoing the clips on her thong.

Her pussy glistened and the plug was still in place. Jennifer moved lithely and with much enthusiasm. She rubbed the top of the plug and gently tugged on it while rubbing Charlenes pussy with the other hand. Charlene moaned a bit as Jennifer removed the plug.

Jennifer spread Charlenes ass cheeks exposing her asshole which oozed with my cum; Jennifer dutifully began to lick up the cum and dart her tongue into the hole.

Charlene moaned in pleasure and reached back pulling Jenifer's head harder into her rear. I could fell the blood trying to get to my cock causing my member to swell until the cage prevented it any further.

"You lick so good I think you need a reward," Charlene mentioned, "Go get the egg and give some pleasure to our man."

I was strained to the maximum against the cage. My member engorged and swollen but with no place to go.

Jennifer grabbed an egg out of the chest of drawers and walked over to me. She knelt in front and grabbed the cage entering it into her mouth and sucking hard. I moaned as the pleasure increased the discomfort. I suddenly felt the cage begin to vibrate as she touched the egg to it.

My body began to tense, and I could feel my balls draw up. I moaned from pleasure and the pain.

"That's enough," Charlene said.

I had been distracted and hadn't noticed Charlene getting this weird purple looking thing. She looked at me seductively as she placed one end against her swollen pussy and pushed it in. Taking a leather apparatus, she slid the hole over the exposed section and tied the straps. I then realized it was a strap-on.

I prayed silently that she wasn't going to use it on me, the fear of which reduced some of the swelling in my crotch.

She grabbed Jennifer by the hair and pushed her onto the bed and ripped Jennifer's body stocking crotch. Placing the head of the dildo against her ass she pushed it in hard. I couldn't tell if Jennifer was screaming out of pleasure or pain, but she began writhing in pleasure.

Charlene looked back at me and smiled.

"Does this excite you Honey, or do you feel inadequate since you were never able to please me or Jennifer?" Charlene seemed bent on torturing me not only physically but mentally. "Maybe if you are good, you may get the opportunity to redeem yourself tonight."

Jennifers moans and screams intensified until tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Make me cuuuuuum Mistress!" she screamed.

Charlene yanked the purple cock out of her gaping hole, slapping her ass cheek at the same time.

"Show him your talents... all over him," Charlene directed.

Jennifer got up, walked to an old-style wooden desk chair and placed it in front of me. She sat down putting her feet on my thighs with her shaved glistening pussy right in front of me.

My cock began to feel the pressure again as Jennifer began rubbing her pussy vigorously. She began moaning and Charlene moved in and started kissing her deeply.

I stared in awe of Jennifer's pussy; how it seemed to open and close inviting my cock to enter it. She started to insert her fingers; first one then two. Her moans increased as did Charlene's whipping.

I closed my eyes, trying to find a mental way to reduce the pressure on my cock. When I opened them, Jennifer had inserted her whole hand and was pounding away at her pussy. I began to moan and could feel an orgasm building but was unable to let it out.

Jennifer suddenly tensed and began to jerk in her seat before letting loose with multiple squirt waves. Each wave coated the front of me, dripping off the cage and my body. I felt my entrapped orgasm build to a crescendo and quickly subside.

I needed to cum badly.

Charlene helped Jennifer to get up and moved her to the couch, where she laid down with a blissful look on her face.

Charlene walked over to the implement covered wall, grabbing what looked like a weird dog collar and blindfold.

She sauntered behind me and slipped the blindfold and collar onto me. I started to shake mildly; unsure of what she was going to do.

"I will be letting you down now, but I am in control," Charlene whispered into my ear, "where I lead, you go."

I felt Charlene push the leash through the ring on the collar then looped it around my scrotum.

"If you don't go where I lead you," Charlene said as I felt a jerk on my scrotum, "that was gentle. I don't want to be rough but will be if you are not obedient."

I felt the cuffs release followed by my legs. Charlene tugged on the leash and I followed the direction of the pull.

"Turn around and sit," Charlene ordered.

I sat down hesitantly realizing she was having me sit on the bed. I felt the leash go limp then a forceful push on my chest. Prostrate on the bed, Charlene pinned me down and again secured my hands and feet before removing the collar, and leash.

Not being able to move again, I felt her straddle my hips. She began to grind my caged cock slowly; I could feel the wetness of her dripping through the cage and it caused me to swell more. Gradually the grinding sped up.

"Ugggghhh the feeling is glorious," she moaned, "I want to squirt all over that cock."

I could feel my balls pull up again as my body tried to orgasm.

I then felt a different sensation. It felt as if she had placed the whole caged cock into her canal. My body began to almost convulse trying to give itself relief. She began to bounce, moaning loudly.

"I'm going to squirt Babeeee," she cried out lifting herself off the cage. I suddenly felt and heard her pussy let go of a major squirt.

She collapsed onto the bed next to me and laid still for a while before leaning over and giving me a kiss.

"Have a good night honey," she said shifting off the bed.

"Come Jennifer, we need a shower and to get some sleep."

I heard them climb the stairs as I pleaded for them to let me out of the restraints.

The door closed and the room went quiet. I must have laid there for thirty minutes before my body succumbed to jet leg and the experiences of the day. I fell into a deep slumber, still attached to the bed.