All Comments on 'Sole Pee Games'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nelsonTnelsonTabout 19 years ago
Very hot!

very hot story! thanks for sharing..Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sharing the same thoughts

reading your story gave me a hard-on the entire "trip" thanks. some of your experiences mirrored my own limited experiences. I felt a connection as I am also a 50 plus (married) man. Just recently though I have found I like experimenting with my own piss; bath-tub peeing into my mouth etc. Now that I am totally turned on I will "search" for more of your stories and hope you continue to contribute. Again, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me too

Like you,I've been doing wet things for about the same amount of time,and scat too......have had fun with other guys and older women too.There are people out there who enjoy it as well...like me and you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wet jeans

I was on holidays and was about to do some washing in my hotel room. I was busting for a pee and was wearing tight undies and jeans when I was struck by an exciting idea. I was standing on the balcony and it all got too much... I let go and a warm wet patch formed on my inside leg and eventually started to form puddle on the ground. Once I started I couldnt stop the warm flow of wee from my semi errect circumcised penis saturating my jeans.... I took my jeans and undies off and pointed my penis into a watering can and struggled to finish my wee in that whie battling an errection :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me too

I have been doing similar for years. I started at about 30 when I first married and discovered my wifes douche bag in the bathroom under the sink. She didnt use it much, and I got in the habit if peeing into the bag abd then giving myself a pee enema with the douche equipment. Id wash and dry the equipment before I put it back away. I always masturbated somewhere along this ritual. I have also used regular enema bags and fem douche syringges. Ever cortrived equipment if I was away from home, sheeze bottles, shower hoses, etc. I still pee thraight from the source on my legs or oin my clothes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous