All Comments on 'Sole Sister'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sole or Soul

I fail to find any particular connection with a foot fetish which would explain the title.

frankctkfrankctkabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I thought it was fairly clear that "sole" in the title means "only," that each sister only had one sibling, and then the title is also a play on the phrase "Soul Sister." I thought it was an excellent story, well written and offering an interesting plot. Oh, and the sex is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

You did a good job...it even has a Valentine's Day tie in.....nicely done

mmil61mmil61about 8 years ago
Great Story!

All I can say is, "WOW!" I really like the story's build up with the background of the characters. Nice writing style. If you are not already doing so, you should try a fictional novel for publication. I read a lot of electronic books from many genres and your writing style fits many of the novels I have read. Good luck with your writing!

blackdragon54blackdragon54about 8 years ago

Funny how I read this on the day Harper Lee passes away. Great story, lots of ups and downs. I really hope these 2 make it and have their happily ever after together despite the distance and such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect story

This is absolutely the best story on this site. The writing was excellent. It's great when two people worship each other the way Billy and Dill do. Please write another story of equal length with a 'They lived happily ever after' theme. I'd like to hear how they're doing at mid life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I love the arc of the story, I shared Billy’s dispare, loved his reconnection with Dill. Great story.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

It is a very well written story but I absolutely hated that the hateful bitch did not pay for the evil she did :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was really good but felt the ending was cut off short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...