Soleful Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's climax blinded her to the rest. She moaned against the foot in her mouth, writhed against the tongue lapping her soaking pussy, and willingly, helplessly, let her mind go black with the pleasure she had craved since making her appointment. With a great heaving of her body, her thighs gripping Katie's face between them as Lauren worked her toes about her mouth, Emily went blissfully, perfectly, deliciously slack. Her eyes, which had squeezed shut from the force of her orgasm, rested peacefully closed. She mumbled something she thought was a promise, almost a mantra, of bliss and obedience as Lauren withdrew her toes from her mouth before she allowed a deep, comfortable, relaxing slumber to take her fully away from herself—smiling as Katie and Lauren each whispered into her ears.

***

Emily drifted awake some time later feeling refreshed, relaxed, and a little sheepish. She lay, covered in glistening massage oil, face-up on the bed. Someone had taken the liberty of covering her breasts and her privates with clean white towels, and had also laid a warm towel on her face. Emily sat up, removed the towel from her eyes, and spied Lauren sitting in the chair on the other end of the room.

Lauren smiled at her. "You drifted off, darling."

"I feel great," Emily said.

"I hope you do! We were so happy to have you back." Lauren crossed her legs, drawing Emily's eyes to her perfectly-pedicured toes. She wiggled them, grinning as Emily stared on. "Something on your mind?"

"N-no, I uh..." Emily flushed. "I feel like... I should make another appointment... soon."

"Soon, indeed!" Lauren stood. "You just tell Katie at the front desk, and she'll get you squared away. I look forward to seeing you again. I will, yes?"

"Yes..." Emily repeated.

"Perfect." Lauren's eyes crinkled with her smile. "Always a pleasure to have you come and forget your troubles, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"I know I'll see you again soon!" Lauren winked in a way that sent butterflies into Emily's stomach. "Have a blissful rest of your day."

"T-thanks," Emily stammered.

She dressed and drifted back to the front desk as though she were still in some kind of fantastic, forgetful dream. Katie smiled up at her from her seat behind her desk and tapped out possible dates for another appointment. With a little pouting from Emily—not unlike her, but needier than she wanted to let on—she got a spot early next weekend.

"I sent the confirmation to your email," Katie said. "I also included one of Lauren's meditation tapes for you to listen to before then. I think you'll find it very... helpful."

"Thanks so much!" Emily said.

She helped herself to another cup of the sweeter-than-normal cucumber and mint water before leaving the parlor and walking home limber and revitalized from her session. Her smile stayed fixed on her face even as she tried and failed to remember when exactly she had drifted off. Of course she remembered the softness of Lauren's feet on her back and the pleasant visuals that helped her wait and relax. But beyond that, nothing except bliss. Relaxation. Something more, she knew. Something so compelling and perfect that she found she could barely wait until next weekend to return. How lucky she was they had offered her something to listen and meditate to.

Emily eagerly opened her email the second she got home and found the file waiting for her along with a coupon for her next session. The coupon bore an endless, spiraling logo carrying a simple, irresistible promise:

Forget your troubles!

12