Solicitation of Laura

Story Info
Female lawyer swept away to new life after one night stand.
8k words
4.52
14.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Joe Nobody for helping me give this story a title and a subtitle, and Georgia Alice for her help with naming and dressing the main character.

---------

I'm not sure what the category "Erotic Couplings" exactly is supposed to mean, but I guess that this story is closer to this one than any other available. It's what I'd call "vanilla porn" with a bit of plot and, dare I say, character development.

As always comments, especially constructive criticism, are welcome.

---------

INTRODUCTION

Laura was as pretty as she was brilliant, she was also ambitious, determined and hard-working. Although she was gradually becoming less and less certain about that last trait. She had studied law for five years, finished with high grades, then did a year of apprenticeship and then, nine months ago, finally got a full-time job at a large law firm. Her employer specialised in what Laura called "tax evasion", their main goal was to help the big rich corporations get richer by exploiting the loopholes of the overcomplicated legal system. Laura quickly became disillusioned with her job and especially the prospects for the future. All she could hope for was to become a mindless corporate drone and sixty hours work weeks; and that was not how she wanted to waste her youth, after all within a month she would be twenty seven years old. Everything changed when she met Carlo... but let's say a few more words about our young heroine.

Laura had a gorgeous face with delicate features, high cheekbones, dark complexion, large hazel almond-shaped eyes and full lips. She was relatively short, being only 160 centimetres tall, but she was not exactly petite. She had all the proper feminine curves and some muscles to enhance them as well; she worked out regularly to take care of the latter. Her full firm C-cup breasts fit perfectly on her body. Laura's legs could not be called long, although they were shapely; because of her strong round thighs she had no thigh gap either, despite having quite wide hips.

Laura was well aware of her good looks and enjoyed flaunting her curves, but her true pride was her hair. It was black, thick and incredibly long, its waves reached the girl's waist; and was truly fabulous, but required a lot of time and effort to maintain. Laura regretted that she did not have the time to create all the elaborate braids and haircuts that she wished. One of her ex-boyfriends had said that her hair was a perfect handle for doggy-style fucking; she would never admit it openly, but despite her semi-narcissistic love for her own hair she actually enjoyed having it pulled in such circumstances, although few men could do it properly.

Thanks to her good looks Laura had never had any problems getting the men she wanted, but at the same time she was not too good at remaining in a relationship. "College kids", especially the ones studying law, were just not the right men for her; in the end she settled on having numerous "friends with benefits". This seemed to be the right way to satisfy her high libido, without investing too much time into dating and running a relationship. She hoped that this could change once she got a job, but it soon turned out that there were two kinds of men in a law corporation: alpha men who were old, fat and ugly, and beta men (most of them), just like those at the university. None of them could compare to Carlo...

NIGHT OUT

It was finally an evening after a long hard week, this was the only day during which Laura could leave after merely eight hours of work. Her plan for the rest of the day was simple - eat a dinner away from the lawyers, get dolled up and go clubbing; with a strong resolve of getting laid. Laura was not necessarily a clubbing kind of girl, but once in a while she needed that sort of party to reset her overworked mind.

Laura might have been sexy, but she was well aware that there would be plenty of attractive girls in skimpy outfits. She had no plans of competing with them on the sluttiness grounds though, she was not a prude, but her brain was too big for her to fully embrace the bimbo aesthetics and behaviour.

The dress she picked for the night was sexy, but at the same time tasteful; not to mention that it had been quite expensive as well. It was a mini, but one of reasonable length, it could be described as provocative, which was pretty conservative for clubbing standards. The dominant motif of the dress was juicy red, but certain patterns were darker, some even claret. The skirt part of the dress was fully opaque, its rim decorated with a glossy pattern. From slightly below the waist upwards there was gradually less red fabric, it was replaced by sheer material the colour of skin which created an illusion of nudity. The entire top part was asymmetrical, intricate patterns covered most of the breasts and parts of the belly, but nothing else. The dress had long sleeves, but the entire arms, shoulders and back were covered only by the sheer fabric, exposing the skin beneath. Laura's legs were covered by sheer tan stockings, they had the same colour as the see-through elements of the dress, only were thinner; the suspender belt was hidden underneath the opaque part. On her feet Laura wore glamorous pumps on twelve centimetre tall stiletto heels, their colours matched that of the dress. The girl's makeup was mostly subtle apart from her lips which were painted in a shade matching the red of her outfit.

Laura ordered a taxi to reach the club, the driver was a funny man who flirted with her as they rode. As was to be expected on a friday evening the place was crowded, but pretty girls never had any problems getting inside, so Laura swiftly passed the bouncers. The kind of music played in such places was not necessarily the girl's favourite, but once she got in a party mood her tolerance grew; drinks obviously helped as well. She ordered the first one on her own, but later had a steady stream of offers.

Laura was popular which was not a surprise, she accepted light drinks from several men, danced and flirted with them, but ultimately turned down every single one. Not that they were ugly, quite the opposite, they were all rather handsome; some could even dance reasonable well. They were smooth and polite as well, and Laura did not mind that they were all players, after all she came to the place with a one night stand in mind. But there was something in all of the men that reminded her of the beta males at her work. The corpo-rats masked their lack of real masculinity by lawyerish wiseassness, while the club-goers hid it behind the smooth talk of pickup artists. But Laura ultimately wanted to get fucked, so she decided that she would eventually need to stop being so picky. She was sitting by the bar when a man approached her.

"Hey, little girl. I know of just the right drink for you."

Laura did not like being called a little girl, but the genuine nonchalance with which he spoke the words and his charming smile caused her not to dismiss him right away; the fact that he was ridiculously handsome was a factor as well. The man was not tall, he was only several centimetres taller than Laura in her high heels. He was slim and moderately athletic, it was clear that he took care of himself, but did not focus solely on his physique. What he did pay a lot of attention to were his clothes. Laura was able to recognise a man who could dress himself and this man's outfit was immaculate. Perfectly tailored white shirt, black suit trousers, leather belt and patent leather shoes - all undoubtedly expensive, but toned and elegant. But it was the man's face that stood out the most. He had fine masculine features with a strongly defined jawline, large dark eyes and slightly too big nose; he had dark complexion and hair, not unlike those of Laura. His face was smoothly shaved, but his facial hair must have been thick, because there was a shade on his chins. The girl estimated that he was in his late thirties.

"You do?" Laura replied with an inviting smile "what would that be?"

"You'll see. I'm Carlo."

The man's voice was low, but smooth.

"I'm Laura" she extended her palm.

His handshake was delicate, but firm, he was not trying to brag about his grip, but at the same time did not offer a limp hand. Somehow the gesture gave an impression of being kissed on the palm.

"Mario," the man addressed the bartender, "get Laura a Pina Colada and a Manhattan for me."

The short spectacle that followed was nothing short of Tom Cruise's stunts in Cocktail. The bartender focused as much on the show as on the drink he was preparing. Carlo remained silent and let the girl enjoy the sight. Laura was smart enough to realise that the two knew each other better and this was a common trick; it was fun though and she even clapped her hands and laughed when the bartender finally finished and handed her the drink.

The conversation that followed was pleasant, there was nothing forced about it, Carlo was a master of small talk and could smoothly weave compliments into it; Laura genuinely enjoyed talking with the man. He touched her a lot, but there was nothing inappropriate or erotic about it, he was only brushing her shoulder or hand while he was talking; normal elements of human contact, but ones that brought the two slightly closer. Carlo was mostly straightforward, but also sophisticated enough so as not to be boring; but most importantly he was unpretentious. Laura remained natural as well, although she did not mention her education nor employment, she might have been a mere pawn at the bottom of the corporate ladder, but if she ever wanted to make a career (of which she was uncertain) she had to conceal her promiscuous sex life at least a bit. The man managed to keep the conversation going without being overly inquisitive.

The pair finished their drinks and talked a little, then Carlo invited Laura for a dance. Before they entered the dancefloor the man said something to the DJ and soon the music changed; it remained simple and rhythmic, but more suitable for actual dancing instead of mindless jumping. It quickly turned out that Carlo was a pretty good dancer, he not only had a sense of rhythm, but also knew the actual steps; he also never tried any humping or similar lewd motions. He was not a prude, but his hands never ventured beyond what was suitable for a regular (albeit sensual) dance. Carlo was a paradox, he seemed to fit in the club perfectly, but at the same time be somewhat out of place; the behaviour and image intrigued Laura. Later they drunk some more light drinks and had an even more pleasant conversation.

NIGHT IN

Thus the decision with whom to spend the night made itself. Laura gladly accepted Carlo's invitation when he suggested going someplace more private. She was surprised when it turned out to be upstairs from the club. Was this also a kind of brothel with rooms to rent for hours? That question was answered immediately when they entered the place, inside was a large luxurious apartment. Then she added two and two, the acquaintance with the bartender, the easy behaviour around the club and finally the apartament.

"Is this your place?" Laura asked.

"Yes, all of it" Carlo answered simply without boasting.

The place was spacious and designed with taste, a subtle mixture of modernity and tradition. There even was a bronze statue standing by the wall right beside a large exotic plant; that single element did not fully fit into the design. Carlo did not leave Laura too much time to enjoy the surroundings, because he pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. She eagerly returned the kiss and was not overly surprised when she felt the man's tongue entering her mouth, she welcomed it with her own. She suspected that the immaculate gentleman could turn into a passionate lover and she was correct. Carlo put one of his hands on the girl's back and grabbed her buttock with another, Laura wrapped both of her arms around the man's back. While their lips were still locked she raised one of her legs, bent at the knee, Carlo's palm moved from the buttock to the nylon covered thigh to hold it up.

The kiss was long and passionate, interrupted occasionally so the lovers could catch their breath, they looked into one another's lust-filled eyes. At one point the man moved his hand from Laura's back to her other buttock. She took that as a sign and jumped onto him, she wrapped her arms around his back and legs around his waist; he held her booty with both hands. They kissed in such a position for a moment, then Carlo carried Laura to a couch in the main room. He sat on the piece of furniture and the girl knelt over his lap, her tight dress hiked up offering a glimpse of her panties. Before they commenced to kiss, his hands ventured over her sides to her full breasts, he grabbed them with both palms and squeezed playfully. Only the thin fabric of her dress was separating their flesh, her erect nipples were clearly visible through the material, the man pinched them lightly with his digits. Carlo soon let go of Laura's breasts and put his hands back onto her ass, the pair's lips once again locked in a passionate kiss. When they parted, the man grabbed the bottom of the girl's dress, she understood his intentions and rose up on her knees, giving him an opportunity to pull the clothing over her head. Soon there was nothing obstructing the access to her fit body.

Carlo grabben the now naked breast with both hands and also put his mouth on one of the nipples, he began to lick and suck on it greedily. The treatment caused Laura to issue a soft moan, she grabbed the man's soft hair with her fingers and enjoyed the sensation. Carlo wanted to taste both of the girl's breasts, he never stopped groping them either; when he was finally done the pair shared another passionate kiss.

When their lips parted the man gently but firmly grabbed Laura's palm and placed it on his crotch, she could feel that his penis was already semi-erect and it seemed rather sizable.

"Get down and suck it," Carlo said in a low voice and pointed a finger of his other palm towards the floor.

If any of the many men with whom Laura had had sex asked for a blowjob in such a fashion, she would have laughed at him. But Carlo's dominant persona and genuine passion caused her to want, no! to crave sucking his cock; she was also curious how big it actually was.

With a lustful smile on her face she got off his lap and knelt on the floor between his legs; fortunately for her the carpet by the couch was thick and soft, although that might have not been a coincidence.

Laura slowly unzipped Carlo's pants and released his penis from the underwear, there already was a small stain of precum visible at the front. The cock was huge! Even bigger than she had imagined when she touched it through the clothes, and it was not even fully erect yet; The pair of testicles beneath were proportionally large, the girl fondled them with one palm, she grabbed the shaft with the other and planted a kiss on the head. Laura looked up at Carlo with another lustful smile, he smiled back and nodded in encouragement. Laura might have been the one on her knees, but she was aware of the power she currently held over her man. She had sucked enough cocks in her life and while she was not necessarily the greatest fan of having a penis in her mouth, she liked the erotic power struggle that came with a blowjob and the ambiguity of who was actually on top.

The girl kissed the head of the penis once again, then began to gently lick it. She drew circles around the head's base, then straight lines to its tip. She continued to softly fondle the balls, but was not stroking the shaft, that would already mean rushing the matters. Laura's licks became longer, she started at the base of the cock, then with the full width of her tongue, went to the tip; she put more pressure on the penis as well. Finally she took the head into her mouth, she first wrapped her lips around the tip and pressed them against the sensitive skin. With her lips tightly pressed she moved forward until the whole head disappeared beyond them; at that point Carlo's breathing became more audible. Once the cock was in her mouth Laura began to lick it once again, but her lips never went idle. Eventually she abandoned the teasing and switched into a more regular blowjob. The cock went in and out of her mouth, her lips and tongue worked on it rhythmically.

Laura was quite proficient at fellatio, but had a moderate experience with deepthroating. She could hold back her gag reflex for an average sized cock, but had doubts whether she would be able to perform on a penis as large as Carlo's. She decided to give it a try nevertheless, but not before sucking the cock at a leisurely pace for a while longer. Eventually the girl judged that the time was ripe to test her throat. She adjusted the position of her neck, relaxed the muscles of her throat and opened her mouth as wide as possible. Slowly, centimetre by centimetre, she began to swallow the huge cock. Laura stopped halfway, it turned out that not only the length was challenging, but the girth as well. Carlo quietly moaned with pleasure and looked at his lover with approval before she withdrew her head. On her second try she got a centimetre or two more, but did not feel confident enough to proceed. On the third try Carlo decided to aid her confidence with a minor push. Once Laura reached what she considered her limit he grabbed her head and pressed it lightly but firmly onto his penis, she allowed the man to force the cock few more centimetres into her throat. Carlo soon let go of Laura's head, she withdrew and took a deep breath.

No man had ever done something like that to her, she should have been angry, but for some reason was not. It seemed that the man had correctly assessed her deepthroating abilities and simply helped her in the task. She looked up at him with a bratty expression and a challenging smile, Carlo smiled back and nodded for her to continue. Laura opened her mouth and once again took the cock into her throat. This time she was ready for her lover's hands and did her best to swallow as much of the penis as possible, this try was more successful then the previous one, even though she gagged a bit. Laure did a few more tries and ultimately managed to get about three fourths of Carlo's cock, she was proud of herself, although the man's treatment should have hurt her pride. Somehow she let him get away with more than she would have any other man; the privilege had nothing to do with his money, it was all about the character.

"It's time I return the favour," Carlo said and gestured for her to get up.

Laura returned to his lap and the pair shared another passionate kiss, shorter one this time. The man was not bothered by the fact that the girl had just sucked his cock and that caused her to like him even more.

After the kiss Carlo carried Laura to the bedroom in the same fashion in which they had got to the couch - with her arms and legs wrapped around his body. Additional kisses slowed their progress, but eventually they reached their destination. The man put the girl down on the bed, undressed himself hastily revealing a toned masculine body, then joined her. With a lewd smile on her face Laura spread her legs invitingly, she was slightly moist already and her pussy was craving further attention. Carlo grabbed one of her ankles and raised it so that he could plant a sloppy kiss on the side of her calf, he also caressed the inner side of her thigh. For a moment the man considered teasing her a while longer, but he was becoming impatient himself, so he just dived between her legs. Laura moaned softly when his tongue first touched her clit, he licked it lightly a few times then moved down to her pussy.

Carlo still wanted to tease his lover a little, so first he drew circles with his tongue around the moist waiting lips without touching them yet. He could sense the craving of the girl, when his tongue eventually touched the rim of the pussy Laura moaned again. Carlo was an expert at cunnilingus and could bring almost every woman to a climax with just his tongue, lips and fingers. After he got past the teasing phase, he decided to show off all of his skills. He sucked on one of the waiting lips while simultaneously gently rubbing the clit with his finger. Few moments later he swapped and began to lick the clitoris while fingering the pussy. Laura's moans soon intensified, they were quiet, but the wiggling of her body showed that she thoroughly enjoyed what the man was doing. Carlo did not stop nor slow down, on the contrary, he intensified his caress with the sole purpose of bringing his lover to a climax. His tongue became more forceful and moved faster, the sucking of his lips grew stronger and the finger penetrating Laura's pussy was joined by a second and then a third one.