Solicitation of Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the lovers counted the time, they were isolated in their little world of lust and pleasure. Eventually the girl arched her back as her body began to tremble with an orgasm, her breathing intensified, though her moans remained relatively soft. Carlo did not slow down, but continued to attack her senses until her climax eventually subsided and she lay back on the bed, her breathing heavy. He moved up on the bed and began to gently caress her firm breasts while her breath stabilised; the pair then shared a long sensual kiss.

Carlo cuddled with Laura for a while giving her a little time to rest, not too much though, because he was unfulfilled himself. His fingers ventured all over her body, caressing her skin and touching more decisively the fleshier parts. She could feel his erection poking her from time to time; she was slightly worried about its size and whether it would fit into her pussy, but quickly any reservations were overcome by lust. It was the girl who turned to face her lover, so the two could share another short passionate kiss. When their lips parted she whispered:

"Fuck me."

That was all the invitation Carlo needed. He pushed her onto her back and she again spread her legs invitingly, wider this time. Laura helped the man guide his huge cock into her pussy. He proceeded carefully, she might have been soaking wet, but he was well aware of his own size and the fact that some women were not able to accommodate him wholly. Somehow he sensed that this petite brunette could do it; a few moments later he was proved to be correct. Laura moaned when her pussy was being stretched beyond what she had ever experienced. She held her palm on Carlo's chest to slow him down if he were proceeding too rapidly, but that turned out to be unnecessary. She was astonished by her own ability, when his balls finally rested by her skin. Carlo looked Laura in the eye and noticed that she craved a lot more. His first few motions were still probatory, he moved his hips slowly to give the girl the time to adjust. Soon it became clear that she was ready to take his entire size at any desired pace. The man began to gradually speed up until he was pounding the girl hard and fast. Her moans remained relatively quiet, but they became more frequent and rhythmic.

Laura had had many lovers in her life, but she had never been fucked like that. Not only Carlo had the largest cock, but more importantly he knew at what angle and with what force to shove his penis; he was fast and decisive. This was easily the best fucking of her life, and it had only just begun.

The earlier foreplay was lengthy and the man even managed to bring his lover to an orgasm, but it did not seem that he was going to climax himself. He maintained a steady pace and kept his thrusts forceful. The pair remained in the missionary position, time for subtleties was over. Carlo needed merely ten more minutes to bring Laura to another intense orgasm.She wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbed the sheets with her fists. The man's motions had to become less forceful, but the additional pressure of her clenching pussy was enough to make him climax as well. He shot a voluminous load inside of the girl as the two of them continued to thrash on the bed.

Eventually the pair calmed down, they shared a soft sensual kiss before lying down on the bed to cuddle and rest. Laura could feel as the warm seed was slowly beginning to ooze out of her stretched pussy. Carlo's cumshot was as huge as his cock and balls, he filled her to the brim; fortunately she had taken a pill before this night. She imagined giving him a quick blowjob in the club and how problematic it could become, either she had to swallow it all or become a cummy mess.

The lovers cuddled for a longer while then previously, there was a lot of kissing and caressing, Carlo paid numerous compliments to Laura about her body, skill and attitude; she returned the favour. Eventually both were ready for round two. Unsurprisingly it started off with a blowjob, but as soon as the man's penis got hard Laura tried deepthroating it again. She could not say she was exactly enjoying the activity, but she felt strangely compelled to practise on Carlo's large cock. She was an ambitious girl in many regards and she wanted to be able to eventually swallow it whole. But that was a plan for the future, currently she was satisfied by being able to reach three fourths a few times, with minor assistance of the man's hands pushing her head. The blowjob was followed by cunnilingus, a short one because Laura was still wet from all of the bodily fluids, including remnants of Carlo's cum; the man did not mind licking that mess. When he finished he said:

"Get on all fours," his tone was commanding, but in a mocking way.

Laura decided to spice up the play, she put on a bratty smirk and replied:

"Make me."

The man grinned and grabbed her side with both hands, with a swift motion he turned the girl to her back. Laura giggled in response, but stopped when a slap landed on her buttock. Ah! The hit was loud, but moderately painful, it was the sheer surprise that shocked her. Second slap landed on the other buttock. Ah!

"You're a little brat, aren't you?" Carlo asked in the commanding-joking voice again .

"Tame me," Laura enjoyed teasing him and a few slaps were not going to discourage her.

Slap! Ah! This one was slightly harder. Slap! Ah!

"Ass up!" the man commanded.

Laura wiggle her booty, but did not raise it. As she expected she was 'punished' with another two hits, one on each cheek. Carlo put more force into them this time, but it was still well within the girl's limits. He spanked her once again, then grabbed her hips and pulled them up. Laura raised her torso too and rested on her elbows, she arched her back appropriately.

"So you know the position after all, don't you slut?"

The man added another slap to enhance his question, a lighter one this time. The girl only wiggled her ass in response.

"You'll get it soon enough, don't worry, little slut," the man failed to maintain the serious part of his voice, now it was pure fun.

Carlo reached forward and grabbed Laura's long hair, he held it right by her skin. He pulled her head back with some force, but did not jerk too rapidly. His hold and the way he pulled the hair showed that this was not the first time he was doing something like that to a woman and he knew how to behave safely. Nevertheless Laura grunted at the sudden motion, but then smiled lustfully; if she was to have her fabulous hair pulled by anyone during sex, Carlo was exactly the man she would want to do that.

The man slapped her exposed ass for the final time, then used his free hand to pull one of her buttocks to the side.

"Pull the other one," he told her.

Laura obeyed, even though this was another of the submissive novelties that he had introduced her to; it was somewhat humiliating, but at the same time it turned her on. Her upper body was resting on only one elbow, and the altered balance caused the pull on her hair to become slightly stronger. When her pussy was fully exposed Carlo put the head of his fat cock to her engorged lower lips, then pushed it inside. This time he was no longer as gentle, so he managed to force a louder groan out of the girl. He let go of the buttock, but continued to hold her hair and pull her head back; he grabbed her hip with the other hand. Laura rested her arm back on the bed and the pounding began.

Carlo's motions were forceful and swift from the start, he made deep shoves and his body slapped into the girl's buttocks with loud smacks. He continued to hold her hair for a while, but eventually let go to get a better grip on her hips; with improved stability his shoves could become even harder. Laura's body was rocking in rhythm with her lover's, her groans louder this time, although she was still far from becoming an actual screamer. This was pure, rough, almost animalistic fucking, there was nothing romantic about it and Laura loved it. She knew her buttocks would be at least pink from the slapping and earlier spanking, her pussy might feel sore tomorrow as well. All of it did not matter, any pain was easy to bear and the pleasure was overwhelming. Plus there was the mental sensation of being manhandled by a real man. The young woman had never met someone who could do it properly and Carlo was simply perfect in that regard. He knew when, where and how to apply force, physically and mentally, he could be gentle and caring, but also rough and dominant, that was the ideal combination.

Laura lost herself in the bliss and had no idea how much time had passed. The orgasm that hit her was like nothing before, intense and pleasurable beyond her earlier experiences. She almost collapsed onto the bed, only Carlo's assistance allowed her to maintain the position, he held her hips firmly and never stopped the fucking. Her body twitched as she moaned loudly, soon the man joined her in the climax and once again filled her pussy with his semen.

Eventually the man let her go and she collapsed onto the bed. He gently caressed her legs, buttocks and back, going from ankles up to the neck. Then he lied next to her and they cuddled once more; another load of cum was oozing out of Laura's pussy. She was tired and satisfied, but not yet exhausted. She sensed that this was not the end of the night yet and a look into Carlo's eyes confirmed her suspicions. He wanted more and she was glad to offer herself to him; but first she needed to rest.

This pause was even longer, it was filled with kissing, cuddling, touching and, last but not least, talking. Laura was not certain whether her pussy could take another round of pounding, so Carlo suggested that she should be the one picking the pace, force and depth; the cowgirl position was just right for that. After mutual oral preparations the girl climbed on top of her lover. She guided the cock into her pussy and carefully lowered her body onto the thick pole, once again the whole penis fit inside; her pussy might have been tired, but was accustomed to the size and still had some 'fight' left in it. Laura sat on Carlo's hips and leaned forward, he reached out with his hands and grabbed her breasts, he fondled them for a moment, then she leaned further and the two kissed. When their lips parted the girl sat up and slowly raised her body, she made sure not to let the cock slip out; she then lowered herself carefully, then began to ride her lover.

Laura maintained a slow pace throughout the entire third round of their lovemaking. they often made pauses, filled either with kissing or with mutual touching. The mood could not have been more different than the previous fucking, but it did not mean that it was less pleasurable, simply an alternative kind of sensation. Their orgasms were calmer and quieter, for the third time Carlo filled Laura's pussy with cum, although this load was significantly smaller. In her experience with men the girl had not met many of them who would climax at the same time as her, or hold back their orgasms for long enough, here was another feature that made Carlo a superior lover.

Ultimately, after a final kiss, the pair laid down in the bed. They were too exhausted to take a shower or to be bothered by the wetness of the sheets. All Laura did was to finally take off her stockings, it was not an easy task considering how sweaty they were and thus clung to her skin. After she succeeded she lied down next to Carlo on the spacious bed and both of them fell asleep almost instantly.

THE MORNING AFTER

Laura had a perfectly functioning biological clock, so she woke up early regardless of the previous day's activities. It was extremely convenient for a hard-working ambitious person, but mildly inconvenient after wild nights like the last one. She woke up in the large luxurious bed with Carlo still sleeping on his side. The sheets were still moist and now she was no longer as indifferent about it as last night. She decided to use the time to take a bath, she felt slightly sore after the crazy night, but in a good way; some form of refreshment was necessary, she only regretted not having a toothbrush.

Initially Laura planned to take a shower, but when she saw the huge bathtub she changed her mind. The tub was almost as large as her entire bathroom in the broom closet-sized apartment which she rented; it also had a built-in jacuzzi (of course). She could not resist adding bubble-bath to the water; that turned out to be a... not so good idea, almost. The streams of the jacuzzi created a mountain of bubbles which fortunately did not pour out of the tub; for a moment the woman felt like a little kid playing with toys at someone else's house.

Laura did not hear Carlo get up, so she realised he was awake only when he entered the bathroom and she saw a glimpse of him through the bubbles.

"I see that you're having fun without me," the man said with a smile.

He was as naked as herself.

"Wanna join me?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"I'm not sure if I can still fit there with all the bubbles."

"Make space by jumping in."

Carlo did not follow that suggestion, he joined her not only in the bath, but also in the playful mood though. They splashed each other with water, then washed one another's bodies, diligently and thoroughly. Once they got out the man took a large fluffy towel from a cupboard and dried Laura's body, she then returned the favour.

"You can use this," Carlo said as he handed her a toothbrush taken from a different cupboard, "it's new."

He then proceeded to brush his own teeth with a different one. The toothbrush he gave Laura was pink and she suspected that he had more of them for exactly such occasions. Her suspicions were confirmed when he later offered her a robe, so she would not eat the breakfast naked. The item was light, short, pink and very girly; it was comfortable, but at the same time made the woman feel sexy. She liked it and did not mind that she was Carlo's just another trophy; after all she had enjoyed the last night and it had been her plan from the very beginning. The man also gave her a pair of equally pink fluffy slippers; she was not wearing any lingerie underneath the robe. He dressed himself more fully in a white shirt and black trousers.

Laura was surprised when Carlo offered her a full breakfast, with fresh bread, butter, smoked meat, cheese tomatoes and a delicious coffee; apparently she had missed the part when they got engaged. They ate the meal at a leisurely pace and made some small talk again, it was smooth and pleasant. After breakfast they moved to a couch in the main room, Carlo also squeezed citrus fruit in a juicer and took two glasses of tasty fresh juice with him. Laura thought that she would not mind waking up to such a morning every day.

The romantic morning might have turned into something more, if it was not interrupted by a bell.

"Ah crap!" Carlo cursed "I forgot, it's my accountant. We were supposed to meet today."

"Should I leave?" Laura tried to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"No. Please, stay here. I'll try to make it quick. I'm really sorry," Carlo on the other hand was not hiding his letdown "last night was so good I forgot about business" he added with a wink.

The man stood up and approached the household intercom, he looked at the camera, then opened the door without engaging in a conversation.

The accountant had been waiting by the door downstairs, but a few moments later the elevator brought him up. He was a tall man who tried to imitate his boss' dressing style but his suit was not tailored well enough for his skinny body. He was relatively young and apparently modern, because instead of a suitcase he carried a laptop in a bag.

"Good morning, boss. I got bad news," he said with a solemn face.

"Let me hear it," Carlo gestured towards the table by which Laura was sitting.

The accountant's gaze lingered on the girl's half-naked body for a while, a mixture of attraction and uncertainty was clear on his face.

"She's okay," the boss clarified simply and it settled the matter.

Carlo sat next to Laura, the accountant put the laptop on the table and pulled a chair to be able to sit nearby and show the figures on the screen to his employer. He tried hard not to sneak gazes on Laura and mostly succeeded once he began to talk about numbers.

"We're going to pay record taxes this month. The income is growing rapidly which is good, but the cost and investments can't be deducted in a way we'd want them to."

Then he proceeded to explain the details, he supported his words with tables on the screen. Carlo listened carefully and so did Laura. She learnt that the man owned not only the club, but also two restaurants, two coffee shops and, last but not least, a casino; he also had a huge mansion outside of the city. After a few minutes of listening she blurted out in an un-lawyer-like fashion:

"You could pay virtually no taxes, if you set it all correctly."

The accountant looked at her in complete disbelief, he most likely expected that the statue would talk sooner than one of the boss' bimbos. Carlo was astonished as well, but not nearly as shocked, he had already noticed that Laura was a smart young woman and not a regular club girl. For a second he wondered whether he has been too careless, but then he asked:

"Who are you?"

There was no threat in his voice, but still Laura regretted bragging about her skill and knowledge in such a rushed fashion.

"A lawyer," she laid out the basic truth, "I help big corporations evade taxes every day. With strict respect to the law."

"And you think we could evade them as well?" the boss asked in a curious lightly amused tone.

The woman could see that the accountant's pride was hurt, but he was smart enough to remain silent and let the boss do the talking. At that very moment his opinion did not matter and it was Carlo whom she needed to persuade. She swiftly regained confidence, now that she was on the familiar ground of law and taxes.

"You'd need to restructure your businesses, register them under new forms and include the mansion as a part of the casino."

Laura then proceeded to broadly explain all the legal tricks. She missed the fact that her robe has loosened and revealed a bit more of her breasts than intended. The accountant was in total shock, he could not believe how a bimbo (albeit incredibly hot one) could know such things. He tried to look at her mouth as she spoke, but his gaze kept wandering to her exposed breasts and legs. Carlo on the other hand was listening attentively.

"All of that is obviously perfectly legitimate," Laura ended.

By the time she finished her robe loosened up almost completely and she was sitting on the couch mostly naked with her legs crossed and her crotch barely covered. Carlo, with a mildly patronising but amused smile, reached out and properly covered the girl's body with the robe. This action caused her to blush; how could she have missed that not so insignificant details like her own nudity? Especially in the presence of a new stranger.

"Are you looking for a job?" the boss simply asked when his hands left her body, his face and tone suddenly serious.

Laura had been thinking about changing her employer, but in her wildest dreams she would have never expected that it could look like THAT. A devious smile creeped onto her face and she answered:

"I have a three month period of notice," the way she expressed it left no doubts that she was saying 'yes'.

"That's fine. I could hire you part-time right away and until then you'd coach Shaun, so that later he could work as your assistant."

The accountant, whose name was apparently Shaun, remained silent although displeasure was clear on his face. He was aware he might not have been the best of accountants, but he had never imagined that he would be bested in such circumstances by a half-naked bimbo; he was not an overly imaginative person, as accountants tended to be.