All Comments on 'Solo'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Wow complete shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a good story!

I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Usual trash from this author.

This author really writes for the sorry losers who like this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kick her to the curb

Sorry, even if they had agreed to swing, the gig was up when Hank showed up solo. The wife's insistence they continue despite the husband's objections make it cheating, and showed a complete lack of respect, as well. Kind of sickening to see the wimp hugging her as Hank drove off. In the long run, it would have been better for the husband to send wifey off with Hank -- permanently.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Not a Marriage, a dead end.

No commitment, no marriage. They both defined the fact that they did not really have a marriage when they decided to swing. The fact that they had grown bored with each other was due to the fact that their marriage and each of them had stopped growing. Having and raising children is part of the natural, normal human life cycle. To chose not to have them, or to not adopt them is to chose a dead end. After we attain the ability to take care of ourselves and survive, procreation is the next step. Projecting your genes into the next generation is part of survival. All living things do this. Not to do this is suicide. If you can't do this, then you can act as a surrogate for an unwanted child. You will at least take satisfaction in projecting humanity into the next generation. Given the fact that we are all 99.9% genetically the same, you can rationalize that it is very close to the same as having your own kids. Their choice was selfish, and worse foolish. That is why this tale is a bit dull. The characters had not invested much in their marriage. When they decided to swing, no one really cared. They had no future anyway. A better ending would have been the husband coming to this realization. Then simply walking away from his stupid selfish wife and finding a real wife.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IN ALL GOOD THEATRICS

props are needed and required. TK U MLJ LV NV

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
I just love your stories...

But the husband really got screwed over big time. Time for him to take the mortgage money and get a good hooker to even out the score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Divorce her ass!

Your stories are going to the cuckold and that fucking sucks. Get to your knees and suck the guys cock already UKResearcher! I am done with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was obvious from the start. Frankly, if these two idiots couldn't figure it out, then they deserved what they got.

I honestly can't believe these stories are from the same country that fought the Nazis in WWII. Churchhill must be spinning in his grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical

Typical UK Trash

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Just 2 *...Why?

1st - The wife saying to him: "You can join in or watch, I don't much care which you do - and if you don't want to do either then you can fuck off to the pub until we have finished." ; That would need an imediate response from him... 2nd - When the lover was out, they should have put him out of the house naked and all, but in the end they serve him breakfast...

spredmspredmalmost 10 years ago
sucks

Why didn't you just suck his cock, you whimp

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 10 years ago
Niave cuck wimp Husband

When making a decision on swinging it's a two party decision and should be followed through as such. When one of the party do not care for the other in their decision making then the deal is off no matter what the other says. this was not true in this case the husband here clearly was a wimp and didn't mind being the cuckold either, but just a little niave all though he knew in his heart that something was wrong he let his selfish thought think more on dolores. why not do a flash story that let alan finally find dolores and fuck her with out julie but let her watch and feel some type a way that she feel a little put off and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I actually gave it three stars

If you read any of uk's other stories - this husband actually got off fairly easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow is she and he stupid

it would be obvious soon as he arrived there was no wife, he is just a user. check the std test closely for a year or so. Lie about one thing, lie about any thing.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
All the characters in this story are deplorable.

Sad excuses for humans.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Interesting idea

A well told story about stupid people in an unlikely situation. It is unfortunate that most comments seem to be condemning the morals and actions of fictional characters as if they were alive and present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WE??? YOu said we have to protect them. I don't think your sorry ass

ever defended anything but your big ass and mouth!! And most likely not very well, Mr. Annony you ass wipe

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 10 years ago
Good story

I've read this before at some point and again now that it's a repost. It's a good story. Some sleaze faking a swingers ad to get married women is a great hook even if it was obvious when he showed up solo. I would have prefered it to end with the wife addicted to his cock rather then fucked raw, but we each have our tastes. My advice to UKR is to turn off the comments section. Literotica is notoriously bad for anonymous haters even by interent standards. They're never constructive.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Well written. A bit different. What's not to like. A solid 4 stars.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
Dolores being a figment

was well telegraphed. I didn't like the ending at all. Without Julie and Jeff splitting up, I just felt the story was wrong.

Sorry, I've liked many of your other stories a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
People are just not this STUPID`

If you make your story about people that are just completely idiotic, then it isn't erotic. It loses everything. Then as your reader, we have to wonder about you, the author... are you an idiot? I mean, this is your story, coming from your mind. You think that a husband would fall for this absolute bullshit... so obviously YOU might fall for this right? otherwise, you're just an asshole for writing this grab aren't you?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
not worth the time to read

I should have done anything else.

Three people with no redeeming value. Deceptions, selfishness, lies, and no regard for themselves or others.

Nothing and no one to like in any way whatsoever.

btw you can't call it a wife swap if there is no other wife with whom to swap. the hint is in the title.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 10 years ago
This doesn't make sense.

You know, I lived in England long enough to know that as a people,no self-respecting Englishman, (or Welshman for that matter, Scots don't count; they will probably gain independence) would ever get taken in this way. And them the main dude tells his wife he was suspicious all the time? And she invites him a second time??

Made no sense at all.

What is it UKRESEARCHER researches? Advanced cluelessness?

driv2u2driv2u2almost 10 years ago
Tossed

How does he dress himself in the morning ,what a wanker

tiger46tiger46almost 10 years ago
liked it

They're good peeps. But i think Alan would find it harder to replace the good booze than his bad wife!

Always enjoy your stories. 5*

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Don't buy it

I'm not buying it. This doesn't just fall into the willing cuckold category. It falls into the unbelievably stupid couple category. They were supposed to swing, guy drives HUNDREDS of miles just to say, "My wife backed out." when there is email, phone, twitter, Facebook (you get the picture). Somehow these two are stupid enough to still let him fuck the wife. Then, when they all realize that this guy lied to them they chuck it up to "one of those moments". I can buy it as far as him getting ambushed to let the wife get fucked. But no matter how big his dick is, no one is going to be okay with being scammed by a scam artist. No one. You never hear people jokingly say "Those darned Pyramid Schemes! They really fucked us over, didn't they?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

You mentioned that this was one of your early stories, and it's interesting to see how your stories have improved over time. I mean, this was basically the same premise as your later story "Erika", which was much better done, IMO. To "javmor79", this author generally writes about "reluctant" cuckolds, which is what this story is, not "willing" cuckolds. "Reluctant" stories are far more more erotic, IMO, than stories about men who truely get off on the concept of their wife being with another man. Ukresearcher, thanks for posting, and thanks for permitting anonymous comments. I look forward to your next story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Interesting

I agree with NadinePoo that this story could easily have sequel were the husband becomes a cuck. As the wife has already stated she can not handle her husband being with another woman. It is just another story of a selfish, delusional wife who only cares about her own feelings.

Can we have a situation were the solo man turns up and he has a small cock, or the wife gets a women for her husband to have. Considering she has had a good time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder about your name.

Is it that you are researching why the entire UK is full of creampie-eating cucks?

If you work it out, don't bother to tell me. Just stay over there on your little island.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
GOOD READ!!! *****

I would say that having a big penis is not a handicap. In this story the wife enjoyed Hank. The husband knew that Hank was going to tear his wife up. I would rather a woman be sore after sex than not be sore. At least she will enjoy the sex a lot better like the wife did.

5 stars

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Shake hands?

You're dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ukresearcher are you as stupid as the people you write about?

How sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I realize it's just a story

But that is a swinging faux pax to not have one person present and proceed anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You obviously don't have a clue as to how swinging works, do some RESEARCH!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Worst

Probably the worst story you ever wrote. No one is that stupid.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Swapping?

This stories seem to get worse the more I read them. I honestly don't think this is a man writing. The author has no clue how a man would react in the circumstances he puts this men in. Nobody could be that gullible to fall for the things he writes about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worst

You write the worst garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you born like a wimp and your father also Wimp

your full family is a wimp. .. crap author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really, does this writer have any clue how husbands would react, think not, 1* at best

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

As soon as i saw the Brit part of the name and then the "A first time swap doesn't go exactly to plan."

Anyone dumb enough to think this was just an accidental cucking story? It wasn't, this clown wanted a full on cuck story and pulled the same worm out premise of "It was supposed to be a swap" shit and this didnt even reach mediocre heights in that department.

Not sure how he has any fans but then again jello excites some people too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shame big cock ruin the pussy for allen poor wimp and whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*. Horrible.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Why do arshole Americans slag of a Brit writer when they have so many of their own idiot writers to comment on. Everything this writer writes about is written about by American writers. Americans cheat and swing as much as any other nation in the world. Love the stories on this site, but don't take them so seriously as some of the people who comment. As for wishing fictional characters get std's including Aids is totally barmy. For God's sake grow up. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous