Solo Adventures

Story Info
Home alone, she decides to experiment with some toys.
4.8k words
4.72
55.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd had enough of fucking boys, they were fucking useless.

They fumbled around not knowing what they were doing, copying stupid shit they'd seen in porn, shooting their load in two minutes (or less!), and then had the cheek to ask if you'd cum!

No, Matthew, your thirty seconds of foreplay, which consisted of you trying to stick your tongue down my throat whilst twisting my nipples like you're trying to find a radio station, followed by two pumps in my dry-ass pussy before you began to cry did not, surprisingly, bring me to orgasm.

She was, she decided, only going to date older men from now on. Guys who knew how to fuck, who weren't squeamish about eating pussy, never mind ass! Sometimes, all a girl wanted was a thick juicy tongue to caress her asshole.

Was that too much to ask?

Clearly, it seemed to be, so tonight she was taking matters into her own hands, literally.

Her parents were out of town for the weekend, and she'd been preparing for just this occasion. Originally, she had planned to invite Matthew over, but after he point-blank refused to eat her pussy, he was history.

What type of guy doesn't want to get some eager, eighteen-year-old pussy in his mouth?

But, whatever. She'd be starting college in a few weeks and then she'd be surrounded by guys, sophisticated and experienced, eager to try new things and broaden their horizons.

Soon she'd be in campus dorms and she planned to take advantage to get as much dick as possible. She was going to be such a fucking slut, it would blow people's minds. And if anyone said anything, well then fuck you, she was simply being sex-positive. No one slut-shamed guys for trying to stick in whatever they could, so why should she be any different?

Hell, she might even hook up with some girls.

She sighed. Things would be so much simpler if she were a lesbian. At least then, she would be fucking someone who knew how to handle a pussy, how good it felt to have someone eat you out.

But she wasn't gay, not even bi. At least, she didn't think so. But she couldn't deny the thought of another woman going down on her had certainly made her wet. Oh well, that was for another day.

Tonight, she had other matters at hand.

She was sat on her bed, cross-legged, in her favourite silk pyjamas, the ones that gently caressed her skin. In front of her was an assortment of sex toys, brand new and ready to use.

She'd bought them one at a time over the last few weeks, her heart racing every time a delivery arrived, desperate to get it before someone else got it. The last thing you want is for one of your parents to accidentally open your twelve-inch revolving dildo, with built-in clit stimulator.

So every time one of the parcels was due, she nonchalantly waited around downstairs, so she could get to the door first.

And now here she was with her collection, ready and waiting to pleasure her.

She sat there looking a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. Even though she'd had sex before, she'd never used a sex toy and for some reason that felt different, more intimate, in a way.

Still, she had not come this far (so to speak) to back out now. Besides, there was no doubt she was getting moist at the thought, and it had been a couple of days since her last disappointing tryst with Matthew, so she was exceptionally horny.

She looked over the collection and decided she would try something nice and simple to start. She picked up a small, cream-coloured vibrator and switched it on. She was slightly startled by the sudden intensity of the vibration and the tingling sensation in her hand. The vibrations reminded her of the little clippers they used at the hairdresser to do delicate styling.

She switched it off, unsure whether this was a bad idea. Maybe she could just call Matthew. Sure, she was useless, but he was a known quantity, and that has to count for something, right?

She shook the thought out of her head, knowing she was being ridiculous.

Ok, she was really going to do this.

She lay back on the bed and slowly ran her hand into her pyjama trousers, running her soft fingers over her pussy. She had taken great care to make this a special evening. She was fresh out of the shower, having shaved under her arms as well as her legs (including above the knee!) and trimmed her pubic hair.

She'd applied lotion to make sure her skin was as soft as possible, and even a bit of perfume to tease the senses. She had turned off the main light, the only source of illumination, a few strategically placed candles and the fairy lights strung across the room.

The bedding and pyjamas were fresh and, in the background, a playlist of her sexiest songs played quietly.

In short, she had worked to make this evening really fucking sexy. And she felt sexy as fuck.

She ran her fingers over her smooth pussy, her fingers gently gliding over her wetness. She'd brought some lube, just in case, but it didn't seem she would need it. At least, not at first.

She picked up the bullet vibrator again and switched it on, this time ready for it. She watched it buzz for a moment in fascination. The people in the reviews had sworn that it had changed their lives. Could it really be that good?

She decided to find out for herself and, pulling her hand away from her pussy, lifted the band of her pyjama bottoms and slid the vibrator down.

Oh my god, she thought as the vibrator gently grazed her lips, pulling it back instantly.

That was intense.

She decided to ease into it, and held the device just to the side of her pussy and slowly lowered it onto the spot next to her thigh. The sensations were intense, too intense, so she only touched it for a second, then waited and did it again, then touched it again, each time leaving it a little bit longer.

In a matter of minutes, she felt comfortable enough to leave the device on her leg, moving it up and over, through her shaved bush and down the other side, still not getting close to the sweet spot.

There was no denying the sensation was pleasurable, even if it did seem a little extreme. Surely, no one needed that much stimulation?

It turns out, they really fucking did.

She had gained enough confidence and was used to the sensation, so moved it gently over her pussy lips. The vibrations were almost enough on their own to make her cum. Almost.

She ran the device up and down her, her head tilted back, barely able to hold back a moan. There was no doubt this was a game changer. She ran it up and down her pussy, raising and lowering the tip to vary the level of stimulation, then slipped it down to her entrance.

She ran it gently across the area but didn't insert it, for she was sure that would break her. Just stimulating the outside was enough. She let the device do its work and she could feel herself getting wetter, bringing her to the brink.

Taking this as a queue, she slid it back up over her lips and up to her clit, circling it a few times, testing the sensitivity. She tossed her head as even these gentle vibrations stimulated her clit in a way she'd never experienced before.

She continued to move around her clit, teasing herself, bringing herself close to the edge, then denying the release, until she was desperate for it. She slid the tip of the vibrator down and began to slowly circle her clit.

Her mind went blank as the slightest of touches triggered her orgasm, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She dipped and weaved and rubbed it against her clit, eking out every single drop of ecstasy, thrusting her hips into the air desperate for the stimulation.

Once she had cum, she removed the device from her pyjama bottoms and switched it off. She held the small device in her hand, marvelling at it as she breathed deeply, amazed at how much pleasure one small thing could bring.

She lay down, device still in hand and rested, for there was still a long way to go. After a minute or so, she sat up and placed the vibrator on the towel next to the unused toys.

She thought long and hard about her next choice and ended up going for something long and hard.

She had thoroughly enjoyed her previous stimulation, but now it was time to go a bit deeper.

She reached for the twelve-inch revolving dildo, with built-in clit stimulator, but hesitated. Maybe she would save that for later. Decisions, decisions.

She instead opted for the ten-inch dildo, with none of the bells and whistles. She took it and stroked it, getting used to its size, thinking about what it would be like to handle a monster cock like this. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to wait too long.

She considered lubing it up as she did have a particularly tight pussy, but she decided against it. She could already feel the damp patch forming on her pyjama bottoms.

For this one, she decided to slip under the covers. Even though she was alone, she still felt exposed, as if someone could walk in at any minute. So, she slipped underneath, leaving the dildo on top. Then she stuck her hands under the covers and wriggled off the bottoms, dropping them down the side and onto the floor.

The freedom excited her and she picked the dildo up, gently kissing the tip before slipping it underneath. She ran it slowly down her body, slipping the tip between her lips, moistening it ready for her. She slid it down to her entrance and spread her legs wide. She'd had a couple of dicks, but nothing compared to this.

She closed her eyes and pushed it into her. She gasped as the head entered, stretching the sides of her pussy like they'd never been stretched before. She took it out and left it rest on her entrance, doubtful she would be able to take it. Still, she was no quitter.

She rubbed it gently across her pussy, lubing the edges with her juices, stimulating herself whilst getting ready for a second try. It was not much better than the first. She slid the head in again, this time going a little bit further.

You can do it, she thought, inhaling deeply.

She thought of all the dick she was going to get in college. All the fucking and pussy eating and rim jobs. She thought about the dicks she would suck, the pussy she would eat, the loads she would take being penetrated by two, three dicks at the same time.

The thought got her incredibly wet, and her pussy became increasingly receptive. She slowly worked away with the dildo, sliding it in slightly further each time, until it filled her whole cunt. She let out a deep sigh and realised she had been holding her breath. She held it in place, almost afraid to move it, just in case it fell out.

Then she began to move it, slowly at first, carefully, before speeding up. She worked it to its full thickness and girth. The sides of her pussy ached, but that was part of the fun. She was pushing her boundaries, stepping out of her comfort zone.

She started working the dildo in and out of her wet, tight pussy, tilting it and manoeuvring it, fucking her pussy as she wished her pussy could be fucked.

Christ, she thought. It feels so good. I wish I could see it.

And with that, she threw back the covers, exposing her bottom half. She looked down and could hardly believe what she was seeing. Could her tight pussy really be taking this monster dong?

She watched as she fucked herself silly, it becoming an almost out-of-body experience, her unable to fully comprehend what she was managing. But it was a very much in-of-body experience when she tilted it slightly and she grazed her top wall, triggering her g-spot.

She buckled at the new experience and would have fallen down if she wasn't on her back, but she knew she definitely wanted more.

She tilted it back to the same angle and began to rub it against the spot, stimulating her inside in a way she had never experienced. Gradually, she felt the sensation begin to build until she could no longer hold it and, moaning out loud, experienced her first vaginal orgasm.

She continued riding that big cock, taking every inch in her search for pleasure, letting it stream through her, before slowing down.

Once she had finished cumming, she held the dildo in herself for a moment, just thinking about what it felt like to have something so big inside her.

It felt good.

She watched as she slid it out of herself. It just kept coming. Finally, it slipped out and the tension in her pussy walls gave way, beginning to tentatively relax.

With that post-nut clarity, she once again felt exposed and covered herself up with the duvet. She knew it was silly, but it made her feel comfortable, safe. And tonight was all about making her feel as good as she could.

She placed the dildo on the towel and took another breather. She lay there, feeling her pussy throbbing from the pounding it had taken. She knew she couldn't do that for a little while, so the twelve-inch beast was out of the question.

She lay there and thought how funny it was that she was wearing a pyjama top and no bottoms, when usually it is the other way, at least in theory. So, taking a moment to recover, she slowly undid the buttons down the front, one at a time.

After she had released three of them, she slipped her hand in under the soft material and ran it over her breast. She had beautiful, large breasts and wished someone would show them the proper respect. They were to be admired, not ogled, caressed, not grabbed. She ran her hand cupping it gently, feeling the weight. Then she ran her fingers up and, using her forefinger, made little circles around her nipple. Yes, the poor ladies had never been treated with much respect. She slipped her other hand in and caressed her other breast. She lay back as her hands moved over them, cupping, caressing, treating them tenderly, as they deserved to be treated.

She closed her eyes as she gently caressed her breasts, before taking both nipples between her thumb and forefinger and gently massaging them. It felt so good to have them treated so delicately, it was a shame there was no one to do it for her. She thought about what a considerate warm mouth with a soft tongue could do. Even under her own touch, she was getting turned on.

Not that she always wanted to be treated like a delicate flower. Sometimes the thought of being treated like a kinky little bitch got her pussy absolutely dripping. To be treated like someone's slut, cumrag, a set of wholes to be filled with steaming hot jizz, to be nothing but a pure fucking animal, driven by the basest of instincts, the instinct to fuck.

She realised she was getting worked up and it was time to get another toy, but fuck, she didn't want to move.

Instead, she slid her hand down under the covers, gliding her fingers through her wetness and slipping inside herself with ease, before quickly raising back up and massaging her clit.

Her fingers danced lightly over the delicate area, a place they had explored many times before, as her other hand remained in her shirt manipulating her breast, playing with her nipple. She longed for a tongue and once again pictured someone, a woman with bright blonde hair and sharp features descending on to her, taking her nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue, holding it teasingly between her teeth, before taking it between her lips and sucking.

The images and her fingers made light work and she was once again cumming, her fingers moving as fast as they could as her grip on her breast increased. She kept rubbing, bringing her pleasure to its peak and riding it for as long as possible, until it finally subsided.

When the feeling passed, she realised she was dripping with sweat, her own long blonde hair sticking to her face.

She wiped her brow with the back of her pyjama top and slipped her legs out of the covers. She pulled the rest down to her waist and finished unbuttoning her top, before pulling it off and dropping it next to the floor, next to the bottoms. It wasn't cold but her damp skin exposed to the air brought her out in goosebumps, tiny lumps forming across her skin, her nipples becoming erect at the drop in temperature.

She looked down at the towel and saw she had two options left. The twelve-inch all singing, all dancing vibrating dildo, or the other thing. She had been saving it for last, it being her most "experimental" purchase, but her pussy still needed some time to recover, so why not try it now?

She reached over and picked it up, admiring it from all angles. She was nervous but excited at the same time. She pondered the best way to go about things, concluding she would most definitely need the lube.

She picked up the lube bottle, flipped the top open and squeezed it, but nothing came out. She looked in the hole and muttered in frustration. She put her toy down and unscrewed the lid, picking at the protective seal on the bottle. She thought she had thought of everything, but there was always something you overlooked.

Finally, she managed to get a fingernail under and peel it off, placing the seal on the bedside table, ready to throw away later. Then she screwed the top back on and flipped open the lid. She held the toy in one hand and squeezed the bottle with the other. A long stream of a clear gel-like substance slipped out of the nozzle, covering the entire end of the toy.

"You can never have too much lube," she said to herself, then panicked slightly as if there might be someone in the room to overhear. She quickly came back to her senses and saw the lube was overflowing, dripping on the towel.

"Shit," she said, turning the bottle upside down and snapping the lid shut with her thumb.

Right, she thought, strategically planning the next step, the biggest one so far. Here we go.

Holding the toy in one hand, she slipped out of the covers entirely, her naked body on display for the first time. She slipped her long, thin legs onto the bed, balancing herself on her knees, before leaning forward and balancing the rest of her body on one hand.

She took a deep breath and stuck out her ass, the perfect position for being taken from behind. Then she moved the toy behind angling it into herself, the lube cool on her asscheeks as she began to slowly work the toy into her asshole.

It was much smaller than the dildo, but then her asshole was much tighter than her pussy. Plus, she was still an anal virgin. Sure, she'd enjoyed a bit of light assplay, her finger playing with her asshole, even slipping the tip in there sometimes, but this was something else entirely.

She moved the plug slowly, the pointed tip slipping in easily before ballooning into a bulb. She manoeuvred the plug into her asshole a little at a time, remembering to relax, and thankful she had used so much lube.

She pushed it deeper and deeper until she finally passed the threshold and it slid up to the hilt, her tiny asshole tightening around it. She moaned, and knelt there, considering the new sensation. The one thing she was sure of was she liked having her asshole filled.

It was a very different sensation from the rest of those she had experienced this evening, and the one she most wanted to see. So she crawled gingerly off the bed, with the plug still in her ass and walked carefully across the room, the plug sending pleasant sensations through her ass.

She stopped in front of the mirror and posed. She loved her body, thin and tight, her breasts disproportionally large, a definite eye-catcher on such a small frame. She ran her hands over her flat, soft belly, down to the faint triangle of blonde hair above her pussy. Yes, she was definitely fuckable.

But still, anyone seeing her like this might think she was nothing but a vanilla bimbo. Yes, she was blonde and attractive and liked getting dicked down, but she was also smart. She wasn't going to college on a fucking cheerleader scholarship or some shit, she had fucking earned her place through studying and hard work. So why shouldn't she be allowed to relax from time to time?

12