Solo Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and admired her tight little ass in the mirror. Even from this angle, it might be difficult to think what a dirty little slut she was. But then she bent down, her pussy, red from the deep penetration of earlier, and above that, her beautiful new butt plug, a red heart made of little crystals glittering in the dimly-lit room.

She had to admit it did look good in her. She reached back and watched herself in the mirror as she slipped it out halfway then slipped it back in. She had to admit that slipping it out felt a lot better than slipping it in. Perhaps because it was stimulating more of her asshole that way?

She decided she should google that later. In incognito mode, obviously.

She did a little twirl in the mirror, admiring her tight body and moved back to the bed, taking bolder strides this time, letting the plug really work her asshole. At the bed, she looked at the collection of toys, all used except one.

It's time, she thought.

She crawled back onto the bed on all fours, her ass sticking in the air, the plug still securely in place.

She picked up the twelve-inch dildo and switched it on. It vibrated and rotated and the little sticky out bit vibrated and she knew she would need some more lube. She switched it off and again applied the lube liberally to all sides, with a particularly large dollop on the tip.

She was proud her pussy had been able to take the "smaller" dildo and that gave her confidence she could make the step up. So she leaned forward, one hand on the bed and, like the butt plug, began to work the hulking member in from behind.

Even with her pussy stretched out earlier, this was a challenge. She worked slowly, but methodically, regulating her breathing as she worked the device in. She felt it going deeper inside, the sensation alone nearly overwhelming her, and she hadn't even switched the bloody thing on yet!

She worked away, but it was too tight, so she reached over and grabbed a couple of pillows, putting them in front of her. Then she lay face down on them and with her now free hand, reached back and spread her asscheek.

It wasn't much, but the extra bit of give allowed the dildo to make some progress and she moaned as she worked in, getting deeper and deeper, until finally, it was all the way in.

She began to slowly move it in and out, fucking her pussy and making sure her cunt was sufficiently warmed up, sufficiently wet. This was the grand finale and she wanted the show to end with a bang.

Soon she was moaning and sweating as she pounded her aching pussy, until finally, it was time. Holding it deep within herself with one hand, she reached around and searched for the switch. She found it and braced herself, then flipped it.

She let out a loud, uncontrollable moan, one the neighbours couldn't help but overhear. She wished she had turned the music up, but then thought of their twenty-three-year-old son who was staying for the holidays, his room opposite hers. She thought of him listening as she fucked herself silly, and having no other option but to jerk himself off to her moans of pleasure.

The vibrator stimulated her entire pussy and she angled it so that it also worked her clit. Face still in the pillow, she manoeuvred the vibrator with both hands, deliberately moaning louder, the thought of him pleasuring himself whilst she pleasured herself was driving her wild.

As the device worked its magic, she could feel her asshole tighten and relax around the plug, providing another layer of stimulation. She worked it and worked it, fucking her pussy, whilst stimulating her g-sport, clit and asshole at the same time. She could feel herself getting close, but tried to hold it off, she didn't want to cum, not just yet. She wanted to delay it, to experience the sensation for as long as possible.

She worked it for a couple more minutes, successfully delaying orgasm, but then as if someone flipped a switch she knew it was no longer any good, she had passed the point of no return. Leaning into the sensation, she pushed the vibrator deeper into her pussy, increasing the vibrations on her clit.

She moaned and she moaned and she moaned as she fucked herself silly, then right on the cusp of cumming, she had a revelation. She pushed the vibrator into herself, and right as she began to cum, she reached up to her shiny red heart and gently pulled it out. Her asshole went wild with pleasure and she was practically screaming into the pillow, such was the extent of the sensations flowing through her pussy, her ass, her whole body. She slipped the plug back in, then halfway out, using it to fuck herself in the ass as she fucked herself in the pussy.

She quivered and shook as her asshole tensed and relaxed against the widest part of the plug, as her pussy was stimulated in every conceivable way. She moaned and moaned, working both her holes, her orgasm seemingly lasting forever. She fucked herself and fucked herself and fucked herself, until, overwhelmed, she collapsed on the bed.

She switched the vibrator off and, after a few moments, slowly slid it out of her aching pussy. She might not be able to walk right for the rest of the weekend, but it was definitely worth it. She placed it on the towel and curled up on the bed, her head resting on the pillow. She was sweaty and naked and could barely move, her body completely overcome by the intense sensations it had just experienced. She lay there for five minutes, ten, until she was finally able to move. She slowly stood up and picked up the towel with the toys on, moving it carefully across the room, and placing it on the floor. As she walked she realised she had forgotten something. The plug was still in her ass. She bent over and gently slipped it out, placing it with the rest of them.

She walked over to the bed and collapsed on it, having barely enough strength to crawl under the covers. She curled up, the heavy duvet comforting her like an all-encompassing hug. She sighed, never having been so content, so sexually fulfilled.

She thought about all the things she had learned about herself and hoped she would soon have someone to share them with. Not that that meant she was going to get rid of her toys, quite the opposite. From now on, they were a vital part of her arsenal. They were an essential part of being a woman.

Still, that didn't mean she wouldn't crave a bit of dick now and again. Indeed, as she drifted off she thought about her neighbour pleasuring himself to the sounds of her cumming and thought maybe tomorrow, she might pop round for a visit. After all, it was still only Friday night. She had the whole weekend left.

Besides, even if he turned out to be a bust, she knew she still had plenty of options. And with that in mind, she passed into a deep, peaceful sleep.

12