Solo Ch. 02: The Conference

Story Info
New adventures with an old friend in chance meeting.
5.6k words
4.74
5.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/05/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Bill the decorator, my mind was whirling. It had been two weeks since he painted our bathroom and the events that followed. My wife was none the wiser, and was looking forward for the bedrooms being painted next. So was I but I was also too scared to call.

That said, I was also concentrating on the conference ahead. So for the second of those two weeks I worked solidly readying myself for the convention in Manchester. When the day came, I packed my bags and when the wife wasn't looking, I sneaked a pair of her tights into my bag. I did this every time I was away. I liked to sleep in a pair of her tights to feel close to her. I also liked the feeling of them against my skin.

Having said goodbye to the wife, I headed off to catch the train. On route my mind went over recent events. Maybe it was time to make that call and make a date for the bedrooms to be completed. I thought ahead of the evening to come. Sleeping in the wife's tights. Playing with myself...

The hotel was not from the station so I got there in good time. Once I checked in, I went to my room and had a quick shower. Once dressed in clean clothes, I headed to the bar for a drink and a bite to eat before my first business session that afternoon.

As soon as I took a bite of my cheeseburger I felt somebody close by. I turned to look and there stood an old school friend of mine from 30 years ago.

"Karl!" I exclaimed.

"Hi mate, I though it was you, but wasn't sure so I walked over to have a closer look!"

"It's me! You here for the conference as well?" I asked.

"No, I've been working for the exam board the last few years and have been moderating coursework here in the city. Been here a week and this is my last night. Just finished this morning so I am going exploring town this afternoon. Fancy tagging along? It's a bit lonely for one."

"Sorry Karl, it's very tempting, but I've just arrived and need to attend the conference this afternoon."

"Shame," he said. "How about a drink later? I was planning on heading to the bar at 8 if you fancy it. Give the majority of guests time to leave and the bar tends to quieten down about then."

"Sure, sounds like a plan. Meet you here then."

During the afternoon's session I found myself thinking about Karl and all the years that had passed. We were good friends in school, from nursery all the way through to our A-levels. We kept in touch frequently via social media over the last twenty years, but seldom did we see each other.

After school Karl went straight to Uni and became a teacher when he finished. I, on the other hand, went to uni later and am now working from home. I looked around the room. I knew no one. The majority worked in offices. I did not. They knew other people here. I didn't. I now regretted turning down Karl's offer.

Still thinking about Karl as opposed to concentrating on the business session, I reminisced about our school days. One thing everyone agrees on was Karl always had a good body. A big hit with the girls and then we found out he was gay. All the girls were disappointed. Us boys were relieved. Then I remembered about Bill the other week. Then I thought about meeting up with Karl later. What are the chances? I dismissed it as a crude thought. Karl and I were good friends and I had no intention of changing that friendship.

I had enough of the conference and headed to the bar for a drink and in the faint chance of bumping into Karl. He wasn't there so I took my bottle of beer back to my room. There I had another quick shower and then naked, I lay on the bed. I called my wife to see how she was doing and after chatting for nearly an hour we said our goodbyes and she promised to pick me up at the train station tomorrow at six.

I still lay there and my thoughts returned to Karl. Having flashbacks to school I also remembered now that when showering after sports, I once spotted Karl's cock, and even back then it was impressive. Large but not stupidly so, but also good looking and well formed. I remembered now that I was obsessed by it. Not in a sexual way but in a 'I want one like that' way.

That was when I realised I was really horny and my own manhood was throbbing. Having just had a shower I did not want to get dirty again so instead of sorting myself out, I thought I'd prolong my randiness and put on my wife's tights. They were a tight fit as it was, but pulling them over my fully erect dick was a bigger challenge. Once I had them pulled up properly, they felt snug and cosy. I looked in the mirror and admired the way I looked. Toned body on top and muscular legs in tights. I was also glad that I had shaved my balls completely as I loved the way the nylon pressed against both my cock and balls.

To behave myself I put on my jeans and my jumper so I couldn't be tempted to play with myself. I lay back on the bed and tried to think of anything but the drinks we were going to have tonight. Fortunately, I fell asleep.

Unfortunately, I woke with five minutes to spare and not wanting to delay the night's meeting, I pushed my nylon clad feet into my trainers without socks. So what? I was already using the pantyhose as underwear, I'm sure my feet didn't mind either.

I saw Karl immediately. He was sitting at the bar drinking a bottled beer. He had saved a stool for me. The bartender handed me a bottled beer as I sat down and walked away.

"How was town?" I asked.

"Not bad, just a bit lonely but I got to see some sights and did a little shopping. How was the conference?"

"Awful, I should have bunked off and explored with you." I said.

"Too bad. It would have been fun. Have you eaten? I'm starving."

We were shown to a table once we ordered and over our meal we were discussing the old times when we were in school and before we grew up and became 'serious'. Once we had finished eating, talk soon turned to our current situations. I explained that I was happily married and he said he was in a long term relationship with somebody he had met ten years ago. They now had a house in Cheshire and were very happy.

"So you didn't fancy going home early to see him?" I asked watching the waitress with keen interest as she cleared our table.

"No he's away himself this week. Won't be back until the weekend. I was in half a mind to go but had wanted to spend time in the city since I haven't had time to enjoy it since arriving. When I saw you, I was glad that I hadn't gone."

"A compliment?" I asked, this time watching some lads walk in wearing jeans tight enough to show their packages.

"Ha ha, no, it's good to catch up on old times. Typical though. My final night and you arrive. It's been a bloody bore all week. I've been down here every night checking for persons of interest. Nothing. Nada." Karl responded.

"Persons of interest? Looking out for? Or at? Thought you and Luke were happy?"

"Oh we are. We have an agreement. We are non-monogamous. I enjoy a bit of fun on the side. He does too. In fact that's where he is this week. He has an older woman he looks after. His heart is gay but his dick is bisexual." Karl laughed. "Anyway, how about you?"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, I thought you are happily married. Yet you throw admiring glances and the waitress' cleavage and lustful glares at the lads over there with their packed lunchboxes!"

"They not persons of interest to you?" I asked, now feeling flustered.

"No, I like a clever mind. Not much talent comes in here. I told you. However, it's funny. I've been here all week and nothing, and now the only talent here is not a local, but from my neck of the woods."

"Really?"

"Yes indeed."

"Well feel free to chat to them. Who is it?" I asked glancing around.

Karl shook his head and laughed. "You idiot! I'm talking about you!"

"What makes me of interest? I'm your friend!" My heart started beating fast.

"What makes you of interest? Let me see. Three things. . Do you like breast? Judging by your sneaky glances at the waitress yes. Do you like cock? You watched the lads come in but you looked at their midriffs and not their faces, so yes." I reddened. "Ha, you do. You must tell me!"

Very sheepishly, I bowed my head to avoid eye contact. I also quietly asked what the third tell was. He pointed at my ankle which was perched on the chair next to him.

"You appear to be wearing pantyhose!"

Oh how I wanted the world to open up and swallow me whole.

"Want to explain why?" He asked.

Completely embarrassed, I told him how much I loved the feel of them against me, and rather modestly told him my legs look good in them.

"I can be the better one to judge that. Care to show me?"

Sensing he was teasing, I replied "Sure. Shall I whip my trouser off right here?"

"Don't think the management will like that," Karl quipped back. "No, let's go back to my room. I'll look there." With that he got up, and called to the bartender for four beers, tops on and added to his room tab. Once he had the bottles, he beckoned me over to the lift.

We were the only two inside the lift as it carried us up to Karl's floor.

"No pressure mate," he reassured me. "I was getting bored of the bar. Besides, my room is cosier and quieter for us to chat. Your dignity is safe with me. And your tights!" He chuckled.

Feeling relieved but adventurous I followed him into his room. It was bigger than mine, furnished with a desk and a sofa. I looked into the bathroom and was amazed. Instead of a small shower in the bath that my room had, he had a huge walk in shower.

"How the other half live," I said.

"Company pays for it. Not me. Trying to keep me sweet so I stay here for the whole week. Take a seat. Here, have a beer." He took off the top and handed me a bottle. I sat down on the small sofa facing the bed. Karl took his bottle and perched against the headboard of his bed.

I was intrigued by Karl's past so asked him about any former partners.

"A few he said. But the most significant was when I qualified as a teacher and started at this school near the university. The head teacher was Hugo Welles."

"Welles? As in our French teacher?"

"That's the one. Remember he left prior to us starting A-level?

"Yes. Didn't know he was, erm..."

"Well I did," laughed Karl. Anyway, he offered me lodgings for while I was at the school. I took him up on his offer and we became a couple shortly after."

"Wow. But he was in his thirties when we were in school?"

"That's right. He's in his sixties now. Still got it bless him. I meet up with him every now and then. Still has a body to die for. Lives over your way again now."

I was stunned. Karl had slept with one of our teachers, albeit long after he left school. I was astounded. Karl finished his bottle and put it down.

"Anyway, it's all about you. Do you want to show me those legs?"

I drained my bottle. "I thought you were joking!"

"I am, and i'm not. As I said no pressure. You want to show me great. You don't want to show me, we'll open this other bottle and carry on talking about the old times "

The ball was in my court. What the hell was I to do? I had met up with Karl purely to catch up but a part of me had secretly desired his interest. I could still sit and chat and maybe decide later. Or did I do it now. It still didn't mean we'd have to do anything. I put my bottle down and stood up.

"Ok, but just for show?" I wanted reassurance.

"I'm not looking for hook ups, I just like to admire."

I made my mind up and decided to take a risk. See how it plays and then if and how it evolves. I started unbuckling my belt, snapped open my top button and slowly pulled my zip down. I kept my eyes on Karl who maintained eye contact with me throughout. I let my jeans fall and then pulled my feet out of them before kicking them aside.

Then, and only then did Karl take a cursory glance down my body. I stood there in just my shirt and my wife's pantyhose. Karl then looked back into my eyes and holding my gaze, he stood up from the bed and slowly walked around to me.

"Shaved?" He asked. "I approve. Do you mind?" He gestured with his hand towards my leg.

I nodded, unsure but excited. Karl used the back of his hand to gently caress the back of my thigh and up over my bum cheek. He then used his palm and closed his fingers as he dragged his hand, again softly back down to my ankles.

"Nice muscular legs. I like very much. Tights are not really my thing but each to their own.' He let go and sat on the edge of the bed. "Please sit." He indicated the sofa next to the bed.

I sat back down and then he asked for me to place my feet on his knee. Feeling awkward, I nevertheless did as he bid. He took each foot into his own hands and started rubbing them slowly.

"Since you like the feel of nylon, and I like feet, then I think we can both get something out of this evening. What do you think?" He asked.

It felt amazing. I lay there, between sofa and bed, enjoying the expert hands of Karl massaging my feet. After a while as I became relaxed due to his hands kneading, rubbing, stroking and massaging my whole feet and ankles, Karl piped up with a new request.

"Tell me about your experiences with men. I could see you earlier with those lads you were eyeing up that you had thoughts. What experience do you have?"

"Only the one time," I said before I could stop myself, but the massage was eradicating any fears or concerns I had. "And that was only two weeks ago.'

"Really, do tell!" His hands massaged quicker, but still sensual. Feeling relaxed, I told him how I helped the decorator go to the toilet by holding his cock for him and when asked to squeeze out the drips, I ended up wanking him.

"And you obviously enjoyed that. I can see that from the reaction your own cock is having." I looked down and saw myself bulging inside my tights, pointing downwards, trapped by the nylon containing it there. "You may want to realign him perhaps?"

Grateful for Karl's charitable suggestion, I reached under the tights, grabbed myself and pulled it upwards. Wow had I needed that. I covered myself with the tights again, though this time my dick was facing upwards.

Throughout my realignment, Karl did not stop rubbing my feet. If anything, he was putting more vigour into it. "Carry on mate, what happened next?" He prompted.

So I told him how the painter took control and started wanking us both with a single hand.

"You're leaking,' Karl stopped me. "Looks like you really enjoyed yourself. Why not take out your cock so you don't dirty your tights any further. And perhaps take off your shirt so you don't mess that up." I followed his suggestion and when I sat here, I realised how cunning Karl was. What a smooth operator. He basically got me undressed, bar from some nylon around my thighs, without any effort. "So what happened next?' He asked. As if on autopilot, I told him how the painter was worried about making a mess on the newly painted walls so he forced me on my knees, and shoved his cock into my mouth as it exploded and I had to swallow every last bit.

"Amazing,'' Karl said and I noticed he had now stopped massaging my feet and was watching me with a shine in his eyes. That's when I realised that I had been wanking myself since pulling out of my tights. Without breaking my rhythm, I continued to pull on myself as Karl sat there. How did he do this to me? Asserting a sexual authority over me. But how I loved the way he was watching me. I could feel tension in my balls, I could feel the tell tale throb of my dick. I couldn't stop it, the only way not to make a mess was to aim at my body. Bang! Out it all came. The first shot went high and the second went far enough so it fell back at the same time as the first. The heat as it landed on my face and body was hot, and still I was pumping juice, a third and a fourth wave exploded and then the slow drizzle, but I kept massaging myself and eventually as the ecstasy ebbed away, I became conscious of the state I was in. Tights around my thighs, cum all over face, chest and now a huge gloop on and in my hand. I felt ashamed.

"Perhaps you'd like to clean up? The shower is great here. Let me get it started for you."

With that he walked off and he started the shower. I struggled out of the pantyhose and then mopped up using that. I took it into the shower room and threw them into the corner. I walked into the shower itself and felt the water hitting me and feeling relief as my mess was washed away. I was so embarrassed at what had happened. Head bowed I stayed under the stream of the shower. I heard the door closed and I felt grateful that Karl had given me privacy for a moment.

That's when I felt hands on my shoulders. Startled I went to turn around but Karl stopped me and soothed me. "It's ok, calm. I'm only here to help you wash. That experience sounded amazing."

As he said that he pulled me towards him, with me barely leaning on him. I could feel his bare chest on my back (when did he get undressed?) and his hands, now soaped, gently washed my chest. His mouth close to my ear, I could feel his breath. I could also feel something brushing occasionally between and against my bum cheeks. This I knew, was the cock that I had obsessed about since I was a school boy. That said, remembering it from back then and feeling its position, I knew he was big, but not yet hard. The fact this long awaited obsession was now pressed against me helped me overcome my embarrassment of a few minutes before. Karl's hands, which were soaping up regularly, continued to massage and clean my body. When he finished with my chest, shoulders and back, he moved down to my my legs, taking each leg in turn and washing them with both hands. Then he moved upwards. Starting with my cheeks, he slowly caressed my skin with a feather like touch, then with one hand squeezing my left cheek, he slid a soapy finger down between the cheeks to my balls. I shivered briefly as his finger gently glanced over my hole. Then he turned me round and resting his forehead against mine, he looked down and soaped my spent dick and balls, cleaning them softly.

I looked down, and finally I got to see his impressive cock once again. It was exactly like I remembered though this time I did not have to admire it from afar. In fact, this time, I would be able to get my hands on it. I put my hand out to hold this mini monster, but Karl brushed my hand away. "Is there a rush?" He asked. Yes dammit, there was, but I couldn't tell him that. In order to put my hands somewhere that did not involve his cock, I lathered my hands from the soap dispenser and placed them on his back.

I moved my hands slowly in circles, feeling his muscular torso. He pulled me closer enabling me to get my arms further around. We were so close our faces were cheek to cheek and our manhoods were pressed against each other. This brought a little life back to my cock, but my hands were the ones in control as they took on a life of their own. They slid down Karl's back, caressing his trim waist and over his hips until my hands were on his buttocks. They felt tight, well toned. I massaged them for a while then moved my hands back up his body.

By now Karl's cock was pressing hard against mine and this is when I realised he was growing. I only realised then that I had only ever considered Karl in a non erect state. Feeling how hard it was getting I'm sure the sight of him fully erect will break new ground in my memories of him.

I pulled away and looked down, and sure enough, between us his dick stood proud. At eight-ish inches, it was not much bigger than normal but it's thickness had grown, and never had I seen anything so solid in my life.

I moved my hands around to his chest, circled them over his nipples and brought them slowly down over his six pack and then finally, absolutely finally, I stroked a finger over the top of his cock. Reaching the end, I traced my finger along the now exposed ridge, right round. My other hand moved further down and cupped his heavy balls. I could feel the blood in Karl's cock circulate as I gave him the attention.

12