Solo Ch. 02: The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I turned him to face the streaming water, with me behind him. My now resurgent member was tucked away in the tight valley between Karl's cheeks and I was now holding him from behind slowly pulling away at his own cock. Memories of Bill came back, but Karl's cock was heavier and thicker. I replaced the skin over his head with my gripped hand, so it was my palm that stroked over his bulbous end rather than his fore skin. I could feel Karl clench his cheeks, putting pressure on my own dick but this was his moment. I now knew my obsession with his dick since childhood was more than just jealousy. It was a need. A need to be part of its history.

But more than that, I needed to test myself. I needed to see if I could make this brute cum. And with that I quickened my rhythm, strengthened my grip as much as I dared. I heard Karl let out a sigh and then I lost all control. His body racked with ecstasy and every ejaculation caused his cock to buck so much I had trouble keeping it in my hand as he came so much. For the second time that evening I was left with cum on my hand but I carried on massaging him slowly, gently teasing out the last remnants of his balls. Once emptied, Karl stood there, his head leaning back on my shoulder as my hand continued to move up and down his length.

I did it. I successfully wanked Karl to completion. That magnificent cock that I first admired thirty odd years ago. I felt powerful at that moment and I thought the best way to finish this now was to soap him up and clean him up like he did me. Once I rinsed him down he gave me a hug under the hot steamy water before turning off the jets.

We grabbed a couple of towels and wrapped them around our waists and decided to air dry ourselves. Karl lay on the double bed and beckoned me to lie next to him. Once I settled down next to him, Karl wanted to know more.

"So in two weeks you have given two hand jobs to two different people?"

"Er yes, guess so."

"You're very good at it," he said with a smile. "So I know you have had to swallow but you never actually sucked a cock?"

"No, not properly. Wanting to give me lessons?" I threw back at him.

"Ha Ha, maybe. How about anal? What are your thoughts?"

"Not really thought about it to be honest. I have enjoyed playing with your cock tonight, and looking back, think I enjoyed playing with Bill's. As far as oral is concerned, I tried but he came too quick. Anal, not thought about it at all, not sure I like the idea of being penetrated."

"Ah, that is where you are wrong. It does not have to be about penetration, besides, were you not pushing against me in the shower?"

"Not for that!" I laughed, "it was somewhere to keep mine out the way while I concentrated on you."

"Ha, that's a new one" Karl laughed. He got up off the bed, and somehow his towel had come loose and stayed on the bed. Butt naked he walked to the desk. It's true, I don't think anal was my thing. I liked playing with my hands. But that said, Karl had a cute butt and I may as well admire it when the opportunity arose. Karl grabbed the two remaining bottles of beer, opened them then walked back, holding one out to me. Now I could admire his cock again.

Karl discarded the towel and lay back on the bed, back against the headboard and legs straight out ahead of him. His magnificent manhood lay between.

"So let me get this right, you are new to same sex liaisons, and you only like hand jobs?"

"Pretty much," I responded, with my eyes on his cock.

"How did you feel when that decorator came in your mouth?" He continued.

"Not sure, exciting at the time, but it wasn't exactly a blowy." I countered. Eyes still fixed on his member, but I put my bottle down on the bedside table.

"So you are after wank mates, or bate buddies?"

'Guess so." I responded, not really listening. Instead I lay over his leg, grabbed his cock and fed it into my mouth.

'Or maybe not,' Karl smiled and drank from his bottle as I attempted giving my first proper blow job. I started by clamping my lips around the middle of his shaft so his head was resting in the middle of my tongue. Using a suction technique I developed while drinking milk shakes from fast food restaurants, I felt a stirring as his flaccid, yet long, dick came to life.

"Mmm, that's good," Karl murmured. I glanced up and he was still drinking from his bottle of beer. Feeling him getting bigger and bigger I had to slowly draw my lips up his shaft so his whole length didn't gag me. Sensing he was nearly as big as he'd get, I now clamped my teeth gently over the rim of his head. Using my tongue, I pushed it between his flesh and foreskin and slowly circled continuously around his bulb.

I could feel a throb, it was so powerful it moved my head. I took that as a good sign that I was doing it right. Still clamping his rim I started sucking again, the action having a vacuum effect, where I felt his tip getting even bigger. With the suction holding him in place I started lapping at his eye, and I could sense Karl's delight. Feeling brave and now in control I changed tact and quickly coming up for breath and then with lips clamped and my cheeks sucking, my face powered down his thick shaft.

I went so far down that I could feel his cock against the back of my throat, though somehow I was able to resist the urge to gag. With my lips now pulling his skin down, and my chin nuzzling his balls Karl was making a keening sound which only stopped when I released the pressure on his dick by sliding my lips back up his shaft and over his now superbly enlarged bulb.

"Good?" I asked.

"Very," was his short reply. But then he asked me to get on my knees as I resumed my sucking. Placing my knees apart near his shoulder to give me good balance as I set about his dick again, I felt his hand reach for my manhood and with his usual soft touch, caressed me in time with me pushing my lips down to his balls.

His hand then wandered to my balls and he cupped, played and tickled them as I experimented with a range of techniques on his tool. I could feel Karl was super hard with the attention I was giving him and every time I pulled my lips over his head I could feel his saltiness, which was leaking out of his member. But he was also making me very hard and he started wanking me, not fast, but with a good tempo. This encouraged me to suck away faster at him, forgetting the teasing of his head, but proper sucking, from head to balls.

On one of my facial thrusts he grabbed my head and held it in place.

"Keep sucking," he ordered and then I felt his hand slide over my balls and to the crack of my ass. He started running his hand between my cheeks, slowing as he went over my ass, then moving quickly on again. After a while he asked me to stop for a moment. He lifted my head and he started running his finger over the edge of his cock, collecting any juice that I had not yet sucked up. With his finger now wet, he pulled my head back deeply on his cock, and then went about tapping my hole with his finger.

The pleasure it was giving me was immense. I started mewing, but as his cock was touching the back of my throat I couldn't make much sound, though my pleasure was ululating through his cock every time I groaned or moaned, making him himself sigh with pleasure.

He carried on tickling me there for what seemed an age and I was able to break free from his grasp and start pushing up and down on his dick again. Sensing a tightness in his balls he stopped me and then readjusted his position so he was under me in a sixty nine. He started sucking me off tenderly. . As he built up his tempo he reached for my ass again. This time he placed a finger against my hole with more force so that he was pushing just the tip of his finger into me.

The pleasure I could feel was mounting and I started sucking away at Karl once again. I thrusted my lips on his monster three or four times and then he himself thrust deeper into my mouth as streams of cum filled my cheeks and started flowing down my throat. Once again in my short experience of swallowing cum I couldn't keep it in and I watched as Karl's cum dripped from my mouth back onto his cock and balls.

This set me off and I shot deep into Karl's mouth but I could feel that he was more expert than me as he kept his lips clamped and sucked at me until every last drop of my juices had been swallowed.

Once we got our breath back we pulled apart and lay on the bed. It was early morning by now and we were both spent.

"So, as I said earlier, anal is not all about penetration."

"You've won me over Karl. I'm now a believer!"

Karl laughed. "Remember what I said? I'm over your way in a couple of weeks. Staying at the hotel on the edge of town. Why not stay over? Tell your wife it's a school reunion. You won't be far from the truth."

"You know what?" I said. "I might just do that!"

With that Karl turned me on my side facing away from him. He moved in close to me so he could cuddle me from behind. His still large cock was wedged between my ass cheeks.

"Just keeping it there so it's out the way," he said.

And that is how we slept until late in the morning.

12