Solo Flashing at the Mall

Story Info
I spend the day flashing and masturbating at the mall.
7.5k words
4.66
14.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milliee
Milliee
46 Followers

It'd been a bit of time since my latest sexy adventure so I booked a day of annual leave off work. It was around early Autumn time so a bit of the Summer heat was still lingering around and the cold weather hadn't fully kicked in yet.

I slept in until around 8:30am and rolled my naked self out of bed. I put on a pair of white 4 inch stilettos to go through my morning routine in. The heels clunked around the floor to the kitchen bench where I perched myself on a stool and crossed my legs. Bobbing my foot up and down in the heels and feeling the smoothness of my inner thighs rubbing together was already kick starting my sex drive for the day ahead. My breakfast went down quickly followed by the rest of the morning routine.

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror checking out my body. My C cup breasts sagged elegantly and my nipples perked in response to my naked morning routine. My bare mound had an itch to be touched but it was due for a big day of activity so I had to resist the urge.

I swapped the heels over for a pair of tan T-bar sandals for a more wholesome and accidental flashing vibe. I threw on a white push up bra and a white, flowy, linen summer dress. It was reasonably see through, my bra clearly outlined and obviously white. The thought definitely crossed my mind to wear a vibrant g string underneath for everyone to see, but I opted to go pantyless instead. I slung a brown handbag over my shoulder full of my sex toys for the day: various butt plugs, dildos and vibrators.

With that I was off! I hopped in my car and began an hour long drive south of where I lived to a shopping mall a little further away from home to avoid the awkward situation of spreading my legs to somebody I knew. It certainly wasn't a cold day but as my car drove up the ramp to the rooftop carpark my whole body had started shaking. I was feeling nervous but oh so sexy. There was a mid level as well as a ground level to the carpark and they were often the busiest as they were closest to the shops. Normally not too many people would park on the roof and generally about 80% of the car spots were free.

The entry to the shops was on the north eastern corner of the roof, I parked in the south eastern corner, adjacent to the entryway and made my way inside. A gust of wind reminded me how short my dress was as it gently lifted up, flirting with my naked sex. I embraced the lift of my dress briefly before slowly pushing it back down. Unfortunately there wasn't anybody walking on the roof to see my wardrobe malfunction.

I made my way down the escalators from the roof, at the mid level heading down to the ground level an older man was on his way up. I stood on the escalator with my feet shower width apart, leaving a nice gap to my pussy. All I wanted to do was to lift up my dress and show the damn man my pussy but I just couldn't bring myself to. Instead as we passed, I checked in front of me for anybody else before turning around and flicking my dress up all the way to flash my bra and of course my bare pussy towards him for a second before bringing it back down.

The adrenaline of the flash kicked in and I was feeling good! I had a spring in my step as I made my way to the bathrooms, the hem of my dress playfully bouncing behind. In the womens toilets there was a broken cubicle door that wouldn't lock. Making my way into it and leaving it ajar I popped my handbag down, pulled out a tampon and sat on the toilet. Hoisting my dress halfway up my belly, I spread my legs wide open until my knees touched the cubicle walls on either side, and then I waited. I wasn't on my period but it was just an innocent way for me to expose myself to someone to kickstart the sexy day I was after.

Everytime footsteps approached my heart raced and I would look down to my pussy, nudging the tip of the tampon against it, ready for the door to swing open. Many false alarms passed over about 15 minutes but eventually my desire to be seen was met. A woman in maybe her early 30s walked in, I noted her brown leather knee high boots clacking towards the cubicle door. She pushed the door open and I quietly gasped in response. I looked up and forced my eyes to widen, portraying fear, she froze for a second and her brown eyes met mine. My legs remained open and I left my tampon gently nestled against my pussy, my hands conveniently out of the way for a clear line of sight between my legs. If she was observant enough she would notice the lack of panties around my ankles, I wasn't sure what was going through her mind at this point but I was fucking loving it.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" She yelled out as she stepped back out and swung the door shut behind her.

"I'm sorry the lock's broken!" I called out after her.

"Oh god." She muttered again under her breath.

The lady went down a couple cubicles as I packed my tampon away and pulled my dress back down. At the same time I heard her unzip her jeans, followed by a trickle of her urine splashing into the toilet bowl. I opened my cubicle and stood by the hand basin directly infront of her cubicle. Turning on the tap to create the sense of washing my hands, I started to rub my clit. I was already quite wet so my finger glided effortlessly in circles. Momentarily lost in the pleasure, I snapped back into 'innocent girl trying to put a tampon in' mode when the cubicle door unlocked and the lady stepped out. Washing our hands together, we repeated a conversation similar to earlier.

I left the toilets first and she followed behind close by, I wondered if she'd noticed I was pantyless, and if she'd noticed my very visible bra through my dress and the lack of underwear lines or shadows down below. Anyway I walked to the department clothes store and by the time I got there I checked over my shoulder and she was gone.

As I was browsing the store I squatted down with my legs open to look at some underwear, the feeling of my heels touching my bare ass really is one of the finer things in life. I was really starting to get horny at this point so I knelt down onto one knee and pressed my heel into my clit. Swaying my hips around I grinded myself onto my heel, the wetness of my sex smearing over my heel and the rear ankle strap of my sandal. Footsteps rapidly approached from in front of me so I slipped my pussy off my heel and focused my eyes on the underwear in front of me. In my avoidance of getting caught masturbating with my heel, my legs were still reasonably wide open as the worker came around the corner. In my peripherals I could see she glanced down at me as she scurried past.

As her steps dampened I looked over my shoulder at her back and gave my clit a few teasy circles. After my tease I picked up a white cotton g string and checked out of the store. The knickers had a triangle at the front before slimming down to a narrow crotch before turning to string for the rear. the sides were also string and met with a cute little triangle at the centre of the rear. I bunched my panties in my hand as I made my way to the food court and sat down on a lounge. There was a decent crowd of people out and about, a murmur of chatter filled the area, an occasional whack from a barista smacking his portafilter on his bang box.

Unravelling my panties, I looked around to see if I had a voyeur, which I didn't at this point and stepped into my panties, standing up to pull them up to my waist. I attracted the attention of a middle aged woman sipping her coffee a few metres away but apart from a brief double take on her behalf I didn't have much of an audience.

Time to change that. I slyly peeled a side of my g string crotch to the centre of my pussy to cheekily expose myself more in the event of an upskirt, which was definitely coming. I got up from the lounge and made my way to the escalator, I took my time, picking an elderly couple making their way to the same escalator to be my audience. As I approached the bottom of the escalator I pulled my hair tie down to my wrist and leant over forwards, flopping my hair over my head so I could collect it all into a ponytail. In doing so my dress rode up at the back and I could feel the aircon draft making its way onto my butt cheeks and the half of my pussy that was hanging out.

Once I had all the hair in one hand I stood upright again and stepped onto the bottom step. My dress had bunched up around my waist a bit so it didn't go back down much to cover my behind. With both my hands in the air tying my ponytail I rode the escalator to the top with the better part of half my ass hanging out and with my feet neatly spread wide enough my pussy and their ill fitting panties too.

I pretended to struggle with getting the last loop around my ponytail as I reached the top and walked around to the next escalator up with my bits still hanging out. The elderly couple followed close behind. When I reached the top of the second escalator I walked to a nearby bench and planted my bare ass onto it. As the couple came into eye shot again I crossed my legs slowly, spreading my legs a little wider than I normally would before the crossover.

As they passed, the guy looked over his shoulder at me, his pervy gaze skipping my eyes and gawking at my legs, exposed all the way up to the side of my ass from my dress riding up so high. I smiled at him as I uncrossed my legs and spread them as wide as I could for him. His eyes widened as I took it a step further and peeled my panties all the way to the side, fully exposing my pussy to him. I slid my finger seductively up my slit before winking at him and getting up off my bench to walk the other way, slowly tugging my dress back down to allow him one last look at my ass.

My panties being half on my pussy was getting uncomfortable so I left them peeled all the way to the side. I made my way to the lift for my next act. As the doors opened to a vacant lift, I pulled out my purple 6 inch suction cup dildo from my handbag and stuck it to the metal lining of the lift, away from the mirrors. I stood up with my back to the dildo and leant back into it guiding the dildo in with my hand. With all the wetness from my last acts it slid straight in and I let out a light moan of pleasure. I held my breath as I leant all the way back in, feeling the dildo nestle its way through inside me. I moaned again. I continued to thrust myself back and forth, the dildo plunging full depth inside me, moaning with every thrust.

The straight shaft felt so good inside me, a little rub of my clit could make me cum just about instantly but I resisted, I wanted to tease myself for longer. I kept driving my hips back and forth, juices oozing out of my hungry pussy, exhaling loudly and seductively, full of pleasure. My heart skipped a beat when the elevator was called and it began to descend. I continued to thrust myself against the wall mounted cock, even as the doors began to open I leaned forward and locked eyes with the middle aged man with his shopping trolley before leaning back against the wall. If he was looking for a girl masturbating he would've read right through me, my mouth tried to smile but all it did was open as the pleasure of a 6 inch shaft made its way fully inside me.

The man went up to the middle floor and hopped out. I called the lift back to the roof, momentarily leaving my dildo hanging on the wall unaccompanied. Sliding back on it, the doors opened at the roof and nobody was there so I lifted my dress up to my chin to clamp it in place, grabbing my tits through my bra I fucked myself as hard and fast as I could on the dildo until the doors shut again. Leaving my dress pulled up I reopened the doors and poked my head around the corner to see if anyone was around. The roof was a ghost town except for the scattered cars parked outside. I walked back into the lift and pulled my dress all the way off, flipping it the right way around so I could put it back on easier in a pinch. Then I tugged my panties down so they wrapped around my ankles and got on my knees and sucked on the dildo.

The taste of my pussy juices shot me to another level of sexual desire as I glanced at myself in the mirror. I felt so hot, down on my knees with my panties down and my dress in the corner, sucking away at the 6 inch cock that I had inside me while standing next to someone in the lift. With one hand fondling my bra, I reached around to my pussy from behind with the other hand and began to finger myself as I nodded my head back and forth, feeling the tip of the dildo deep in my mouth. Just as I felt the beginning of an orgasm forming the lift roared to life. I pulled my mouth off the cock and in a rush to get to my dress I tripped on my panties and fell to my knees again, my hands landing on my dress. I quickly pulled it over my head, putting my arms through the sleeves before bending over and yanking my panties back up, twisted and rolled from all the chaos I brought upon myself. The string waistband of my panties snapped into place as the doors started to open, I rustled my dress down before literally hopping over in front of my dildo.

As the dildo was a hard shaft, I couldn't just lean against it to force it down because it would probably just unsuction itself and flop onto the floor. The dildo sticking out 6 inches meant if I just leant against it, whoever came in could still see it. The doors fully opened and I smiled at an Indian woman with a trolley full of groceries whilst I simultaneously snuck a hand under my dress and pulled my panties to the side again.

"Big family huh?" I nodded at the trolley, peeling the back of my dress up and over the dildo

"Yes, my boys! They eat a lot." I smiled in response to her while a 6 inch dildo penetrated my pussy.

As she pressed the button to go up to the roof I fiddled around in my handbag and 'dropped' a tampon on the ground. Cursing myself for being clumsy, I bent over at the hips to pick it up, my ass pressed firmly against the metal wall, the dildo now stimulating another spot inside me. In the corner of my eye I could see the woman wasn't looking my way so I cheekily slid myself forward and thrusted back against the wall as I stood back up. I continued to thrust another 2 then 3 times before the lift reached the roof. The doors opened and the woman began to wheel her trolley out, she hadn't even exited the lift before I flicked my dress up and dropped my panties to my knees. As the doors started to shut I started fucking the dildo again, my ass slapping hard into the wall as the shaft plunged deep inside me.

"Yeahhh" I moaned as I arched my back and bent over forwards a bit, letting the dildo hit my g spot a few times. I got on my knees again and gave the dildo a quick blowjob, aggressively clutching at my tits through my bra again, swaying my ass side to side, hungry for some more while my pussy juices trickled down my throat.

After a quick suck I stood back up and pounded myself on the dildo again, smearing my juices over my saliva, my pussy so well lubricated the shaft just seamlessly nudged my g spot time and time again. It took every ounce of my will to pull myself off the dildo before orgasming to tease myself even longer. I took my panties off and wiped the dildo dry with the crotch of it. Chucking the dildo back in my handbag, I opened the lift doors and walked outside back to the carpark. I tossed my wet knickers onto the ground in front of the doors and strutted my way back to my car.

My corner of the carpark had no other cars and I had a good vantage point of the panties I dropped by the door. The instant I got in my car I pulled my dress over my head and unclasped my bra. I sat on the centre console and put my feet on the dash, spread as wide as I could. I slowly ran my finger along my slit as I watched for a panty picker.

After a little while a few people had walked past my panties but apart from a couple glances, nothing really came of it yet. Eventually a young guy came out from the door and stopped in his steps to look down. He was probably 19 or so, most likely finished school and just chilling with his life instead of rushing into university or a full time job. He looked between my undies and his surroundings several times before bending down and scooping them up. I rubbed my clit as I watched him run his thumb against the crotch of the fabric, feeling the wetness of my pussy against it. An orgasm instantly crept up on me but I slowed the circles I was running on my clit to edge myself. I slumped back, my pussy aching for release, especially at the sight of someone picking up my panties off the ground like that.

I slid myself off my centre console, leaving behind a smear of sweat from my ass in the black leather. I popped my dress back on, leaving the bra behind in the car. Squatting down outside with the car door as coverage, I pulled out a small silver butt plug with a pink love heart shape on the end of the plug. Using my pussy juices as lube it sild into my ass like a glove. I also brought out my pink vibrator, its designed to be inserted and has a strand that hangs out, it could also link to my phone so I could control the vibrations that way. After inserting that in too and tucking the strand behind the butt plug, I was now double plugged, pantiless and braless, ready for the next wave of mischief.

Now that I had donated my new panties to a horny teenager, it was time to get some more! Thoughts of a skimpier outfit sprung to mind as I danced my way across the rooftop. The sun felt warm on my skin, it was just about the only non-sexual thought I had today. I flapped my dress up and down as I walked, flashing my goods to anyone sitting in their cars paying attention.

Going down the escalator again it hit me what I was doing. Double plugged in a short, sheer dress without any form of undergarments. The wetness between my legs confirmed I was enjoying myself, the sexual thrill was fantastic. As I made my way back to the clothes store I was at earlier, I switched on the vibrator to a low setting. My walking pace slowed to an uneven rate as I buzzed with pleasure between my legs. I guessed it was obvious what I was doing judging from my slow walk with an 'O' face on, but nobody seemed to bat an eye or even glance at me funny. I was having my own little sexy secret.

I innocently bent over at the panty rack, letting my dress ride up midway up my ass. My butt plug and vibrator strand saw daylight as I quickly pulled my dress down as if I had half a shred of modesty. Unsure if I had an onlooker, I slowly loosened my grip as I browsed, pretending to be caught in the moment looking at potential underwear options, which I apparently needed. My dress crept up revealing the pink vibrator first before eventually the shiny love heart between my cheeks. Bending all the way over, I put my arms out to dig through the different pairs of panties and also ridding myself of any decency. Just about my entire ass was hanging out at this point and to make matters even better my vibrator strand popped out from behind my plug. The purr of my vibrator tagged with my exposure drummed up another potential orgasm.

As I leaned back up again and fixed up my dress I looked around behind me to see one of the store workers, a younger guy maybe in his early 20s snap his eyes away. My pussy oozed a little wetness at his reaction as I quickly turned off the vibrator to simmer the building orgasm. I looked at him across the store from me as I put my hand behind my bum to rehook my vibrator strand behind the butt plug again.

I grabbed a pink and a purple pair of panties in the same shape as the last white pair I got and also picked up a white cotton boob tube. My mind raced, I had the urge to walk up to that worker and ask him if he liked what he saw. I envisioned him nodding as I lifted up my dress exposing my pussy to him front on. But I wouldn't stop there, I lifted my dress further up to flash him my tits before asking him to put his hand on my pussy to feel the vibrator working inside me. I snapped back to reality as a female worker hustled past me holding a handful of sale tickets.

Milliee
Milliee
46 Followers
12