Solo Flashing at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milliee
Milliee
46 Followers

The introvert in me wussed out of interacting with the guy. I walked past him on my way out, smiling while looking him square in the eyes. He knew that I knew. He was gonna have a good wank tonight.

After checking out and leaving the store, another naughty idea sprung to mind so I made my way back into the bathrooms. Blessed with an empty room bar a couple locked cubicles, I pulled my dress over my head and shoved it into my purse alongside my new undergarments. Placing the purse on the sink benchtop, I tip toed my way into the cubicle directly in front of it. Locking the door this time, I sat on the toilet, completely naked in my sandals with nothing but my phone on me.

Turning my vibrator on, I sat with my legs spread wide and feet in the air imagining myself getting pounded in missionary. Toilets flushed and footsteps came and went as I rocked back and forth on the seat with every imaginary thrust of a cock inside me. Feeling bold, I stood back up and opened my cubicle door, popping my head around the corner first I was greeted by the sight of an older woman hobbling her way to a cubicle a couple doors down from me.

"Oop, not now." I said aloud.

Shutting the door back and locking it, I wondered what thoughts were going through the lady's mind. Standing with my hands up against the door, I bounced my knees up and down as nothing but pleasure radiated from my pussy. When I heard the cubicle door shut that the lady was going for I grabbed my phone and opened the cubicle door again. All clear this time, I wrestled my purse as I shoved my phone in while a toilet flushed. With the phone away and a couple seconds to spare but still feeling naughty, I turned to face my ass to the rest of the bathroom and quickly did a straight legged bend over to touch the floor before hopping into the cubicle again. I slowly shut the door as I eyed a middle aged woman approach the wash basins. I eyed her off in the mirror but she didn't look my way before I shut the door. Probably a good thing, I could explain the tampon flash earlier today but I had nothing for why I was naked with nothing but a butt plug, a vibrator that was on and a pair of sandals on me.

Feeling extremely sexy and lusting for more, once the footsteps from the woman washing her hands faded away I opened the door again and peeped outside. With nobody in sight I got on my hands and knees and crawled along the bathroom floor. A little gross hygienically but god it felt sexy. Looking under the cubicle doors I saw the older lady from earlier as well as a couple others further down the hall. I crawled until I was in front of the older lady's cubicle and turned to face my ass to her door, spreading my knees widely and my feet even further, I paused and held that position. My heart was beating out of my chest as I stayed put for what felt like an eternity.

Suddenly a toilet flushed and within seconds a door swung open. I was already up but was still running to my cubicle when I saw in the corner of my eyes someone walking out of their cubicle. I wasn't sure if I was caught but I was most certain my pussy was fucking loving it. I barely had time to shut the door before the orgasm I'd been delaying for so long rapidly approached. Without access to my phone and wanting to prolong this sexual build up, I yanked my vibrator from inside me. It slipped straight out with all the wetness between my legs. I held the buzzing, sopping wet toy in my hand as I took deep breaths, a whisker away from release. A poke of a finger to my clit could just about tip me over the edge and make me cum.

Once the coast was clear, I went back out and put my dress back on in the open room. I was almost a little sad I didn't almost get caught again. I decided that it was time to cum, but I wouldn't let myself choose where. Slipping the vibrator back in with ease, I grabbed my things and started the walk back to the car. My body shot back into just about where I left off earlier. I could barely walk straight as I resisted the urge to hike up my dress in front of 30 odd people in the main walkway and fuck myself to cum. I imagined myself moaning as loud as I could as I rubbed my clit while the vibrator buzzed me to an ecstatic orgasm.

Back to reality where I was not quite that bold. As I approached the escalators up I decided to crank the vibrator all the way up with the intention of cumming while holding on the handrail. But my body had other plans, my pussy throbbed in the pre-orgasm build up stage for most of the way up before it finally caved. As the escalator flattened out for me to walk out my legs quivered as the wave of goodness and sexual tension released. My grab rail disappeared as I stumbled toward the bench where I flashed the old man with his wife earlier today. Landing onto the bench buttplug first, I turned around with my legs spread and my body convulsing with pleasure. My vision blurred and my back shivered as I moaned as softly as I could. Cum oozed out from me as I regained focus in my vision, locking eyes with a middle aged man coming up the escalator. Trying my best to close my legs while cumming, I was certain he could see my pussy and some of my pink vibrator, and if he didn't my cross eyed 'O' face was a dead giveaway of what I was up to.

The man broke out into a full grin as he walked past, staring at me all hot and flustered from my orgasm. I brushed a few strands of hair off my face and crossed my legs, smiling back at him. Turning off my vibrator I sat for a moment to get myself together before I uncrossed my legs. Cum was smeared between my thighs and had made its way onto the bench. As someone approached on the escalator I recrossed my legs, making a squelching noise in the process. Acting casual until he passed, I pulled out my purple g string and used the crotch to wipe up the mess on the bench and on my pussy, leaving my legs lightly dribbled in cum for the timebeing. Standing at the top of the escalator while a younger couple came up next, I pretended to rustle around in my purse. With my legs around shoulder width apart, my wet inner thighs were very exposed to them. They both stared while they passed and in my peripherals I caught the woman turning and continuing to look as they walked away. I wiped up my legs with the purple knickers and tossed them onto the ground by the entry way again.

I made my way back to my car with a most pleasant soreness between my legs, cum continuing to ooze out from me. My wet panties all lonely on the concrete floor, left behind. Hopping into the back seat of my car, I yanked my dress over my head and threw on the boob tube. Sinking myself into the seat, I sighed as I began to fully come down from the earlier orgasm.

My relaxed state was only temporary however as I noticed another younger guy pick up my panties on his way out. I shot back to life as I switched my vibrator on and stepped out of the car, using the open car door to cover my bottomless state. I looked his way as I tied my hair into a ponytail, my crotch bare from the panties he was shoving into his pocket. I imagined my cum smearing over his hands before getting all over his pocket, the smell of my sex blessing his jeans. My pussy ached in response. Wrapping up my ponytail, I spread my legs a little apart and bent over into the back seat again, keeping my legs straight.

Sliding my fingers between my legs, I looked over to the guy walking my way still. A red hatchback with green p-plates which looked to be his ride was parked closest to me than all the other cars but was still a decent length away. Drawing circles on my clit with my middle finger while my vibrator did its magic, a second orgasm crept up rather quickly. I alternated between sliding my finger through my slit and rubbing my clit a few times until I could feel my shoulders tense and my knees give way.

I moaned nice and loudly as I was far enough away from him as I came again, looking at his eyes and then his pocket, my tangled wet knickers scrunched in there for him to jerk his cock off to later. Who knows, maybe he'd cum into them too, or even keep it in his closet to wank to for the next few months. One thing I knew was that I felt so fucking hot cumming while looking at him lusting after my panties with my ass and pussy plugged and vibrating.

I collapsed onto a knee with the orgasm as I fumbled for the off switch to my vibrator. I gently rubbed my clit some more as he got in his car and drove off, oblivious to the horny girl fucking her brains out mere metres from him.

Pulling my boob tube over my head to get naked, I pulled out my butt plug and vibrator, a mess of cum was everywhere between my legs. I wiped up my toys with my pink panties before cleaning myself up too, saturating the crotch of them.

After taking a few minutes to recover, I put my dress back on and drove all the way up to the entry, parking between two SUVs directly in front of the glass sliding doors. With the rear of my hatch facing the doors, I hopped out of the car and tossed my panties to the entryway again when nobody was looking. Opening the hatch, I placed my toy bag onto the floor space and rummaged through the contents pretending to look for something. Bending slightly at the hips, I flashed a little bit of my ass cheeks to draw some attention to whoever might've come through.

Putting some sunglasses on, I kept an eye on the rearview mirror to wait for someone to pick up my panties or to see someone check my ass out. That way I could see if they were checking me out without making eye contact.

Although I waited a while for people to come by, it certainly felt electrifying having my bare ass hang out. Most people, women and men alike had a good glance as they entered or exited the building. Checking my pussy out when nobody was around, I could see two drips of my juices slowly drizzling down my pussy. My instinct was to clean it up to make myself look more innocent with my flashing but I ended up deciding against it and left my dripping pussy unattended.

Despite the attention I was receiving by people passing by, my panties still lay on the floor untouched. I was beginning to get a little bored before finally another young guy came up the escalator from inside the glass entry doors. I caught his eyes immediately locking onto my ass all the way up the escalator and up to the doors.

The doors opened and he was presented with my pink panties on the floor, he took his eyes off my ass for a brief second to eye up the pink fabric, barely checking his surroundings before bending down to scoop them up. Simultaneously, I wrapped up my bag and walked around to my rear door, opening it up and bending over inside. Once the top half of my torso was in, I tugged at my dress, sliding it up to flash my entire ass in his direction.

At this point I couldn't see what he was up to, he could've walked off already but I pretended he had stopped to enjoy the view. With my ass out and pussy visibly dripping, I rustled around in my bag again on the seat, bending my knees slightly here and there before straightening them again. I imagined him grabbing my ass from behind and inserting his big hard cock into my wet pussy, taking me to pound town for being such a slutty exhibitionist. But such an embrace never greeted me from behind.

To finish my little show off, I reached into the floor of the rear seat area, lifting up my back leg as a counter balance, keeping both my legs dead straight. I pointed my toes as my left leg passed horizontal, continuing to rise until it diagonally aimed up at the sky.

As i brought my leg back down, I emerged from my rear seat to be surprised by the fact that the guy had in fact stuck around for the show. As I turned he snapped his eyes away and started to walk away, my wet pink panties still in his hand. I pretended not to notice as I fixed up my dress and made my way to the back of the car to shut the hatch, flashing my ass one last time as I reached up.

Parking my car back at the south east corner of the carpark nose first, I changed back into my boobtube and reinserted my vibrator and butt plug. I was feeling super sexy and confident with an insatiable urge to cum throbbing between my legs. Switching the vibrator on, I hopped out of the car, naked with the exception of my boob tube, the pink vibrator wand hanging out between my thighs and a gemstone between my ass cheeks.

I swayed my hips as I strutted to the south west corner, pursing my lips as the vibrator hummed away inside me. Suddenly the roar of a car revving up the ramp to the roof brought me back to reality. The entry and exit ramps to the roof were on the western side, but closer to the north. With no coverage for my shameless state of nudity, I sat down onto my bum, jolting slightly as my plug pressed deeper inside me. Keeping my knees together and feet on the ground pointing towards the car I held my breath as they passed.

A young-ish looking woman sped past without even taking a glance at me, rushing to park by the entryway. I responded to her negligence by laying onto my back and spreading my legs straight out into a wide 'V.'

As she parked I noticed the entry doors open as a few people exited the building, heading to their cars. Changing from my whore-like position, I stood back up and decided to set myself a challenge.

Once the group of people disappeared between their cars, I pulled my boob tube off and slipped my feet out of my sandals. Going down onto my hands and knees and facing side on to everyone else, I did some alternating rear straight leg raises. The mild glute burn drew my attention slightly away from my daring state as I counted 10 on each side. I then flipped onto my side, pussy facing the cars and did 10 straight leg side raises on each side. Exercising while vibrating was turning me on even more than I could realise. My extreme public nudity was helping too of course. The second side definitely felt like it was taking a while but nobody had driven off in their cars yet.

I hopped up onto my feet again and set my feet as far as I could apart without slipping down into the splits, bending over with my ass facing the cars to put my sandals back on. As I was halfway through the second sandal I heard an engine start. My heart raced as I slipped the sandal on and grabbed my boob tube to throw back on. Now facing everyone else side on, a car emerged from the crowds as my boob tube was bundled around my decolletage, the rest of my naked body exposed to them. My nipples stiffened in response as I covered up my breasts and started strutting my way back, ignoring the car approaching my way.

Shivers shot down my spine as the car turned toward the exit, the unknown of whether or not I was being shamefully eyed off or lustfully stared down was turning me on so much. The shivers of excitement turned to compulsions from the vibrator buzzing at my g spot, my ass feeling equally stimulated from the vibrations passing through inside me.

As the car drove off down the exit ramp, I slowed my walking pace to my car. Taking slow, exaggerated steps, I swayed my torso forwards and backwards in sync, my perky nipples begging for daylight through the thin white fabric covering them. I momentarily shut my eyes and put my hands out to my sides, diving my hands up and down through the wind, noting the breeze brush past my naked pussy. Biting my lip as my toys pleasured me, I'd forgotten about the other people in the carpark.

Looking up, two cars had made their way towards the exit, the car in front had slowed right down as I eyed a middle to late aged man staring directly at me. Another man around the same age was in the car behind, throwing a hand in the air, cursing at him to go faster, oblivious to my exhibition a mere stone's throw away. I met the first man's eyes and with my hands still freely floating in the air, flirtatiously waved, flapping my middle three fingers up and down at him.

My pussy dribbled in response, the cars found the exit ramp and I reached my car. Whisking my top off, I freely threw it off the edge of the carpark roof, lifting a leg in the same motion like a ballerina. That was the final act that sent my sex to the edge. I got on my hands and knees, doggy style, next to my car and arched my back with my ass facing the shopping doors. The tension between my legs worked its way up my body as I ushered a moan to myself. The vibrator teased my orgasm ever so slowly along as I bounced my hips back and forth, pretending to fuck one of the 10 or so guys that saw my pussy today. My mind raced back to all the sexual, risky experiences of today as finally my vibrator said yes.

"Yeaaaah!" I cried, as my legs began to shake.

"Fuck!" My chest hit the ground as my orgasm took over, my hands helplessly to the side and my pussy facing the sky and whoever happened to finish shopping at that time.

I froze in ecstasy with my jaw dropped and eyes closed. My body tensed, my ass squeezing tight around my plug as I came. I rolled forward as the orgasm continued, my knees only slightly bent and my ass now facing directly up, my hands scurrying around for a handle.

"Oh, Ohhh, Ohhhhhhh." I moaned as my wave of pleasure peaked and came down.

The moans continued as I slipped the vibrator out, my cum dripping out with it and falling to my clit. Flipping over onto my back and throwing a leg up in the air, I noticed I didn't have a visible voyeur for my orgasm.

"Oh well, their loss." I said to myself as I scooped some cum out and suckled on my fingers, tasting myself. A middle aged looking mum exited the entry doors on the far side of carpark, so I decided to give her a little show. With a leg still in the air I slid my middle finger along my sopping wet slit and alternated between fingering myself and rubbing my clit. Still tender from my orgasm, I wasn't intending on cumming but was just seizing the opportunity to show my naked self off to someone. Unfortunately for my ego, she had no idea I was fucking myself. Taking it as a sign to call it a day, I opened up my car hatch and pulled out my dress. Facing the apparent ghost town of a car park, I ran my hands along my hips and up my torso to cup my breasts, giving them a good shake.

Turning around, I bent over to expose my butt plug one last time before putting my dress back on to drive home after a most adventurous day out.

Milliee
Milliee
46 Followers
12