Solo Fun in the Park

Info
Walk in the park turns into some solo fun.
1k words
4.17
3k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly don't know why I came to the park. I've just been so restless lately that I needed an outlet that wasn't rubbing my own clit. Since it was such a nice day I figured why not go for a walk? So, I donned a nice sundress and some strappy sandals and headed out. And now I regret it.

The day's still nice, the sky is blue, and it's a perfectly acceptable temperature for walking, but I'm the only one out here! Where are all the people? If I wanted to look at the scenery I'd go on a hike not a walk in the park. I wanted to people watch. Maybe get some new material for tonight's alone time. But nooooo. It's dead dead.

I spot a bench a little further up the path and head over to it in a huff. I plop down and sulk for a moment, thinking about what I could be doing at home. The chores, I would probably ignore, watch a tv show, which would also be ignored, maybe getting my fist into my pussy?

I shudder at that last thought. I've been trying to self fist for a while now, but can't seem to get the angle right to slide all the way in. But gods how I want to. I shudder again thinking about the feeling of a fist in my pussy. The way it stretches me, the knuckles running along my walls, fingers pressing against that one spot that makes me see stars. And when it pulls out only to force itself back in again? I shudder harder and gasp aloud, my clit throbbing with arousal.

A look to my left produces no people, as does a look to my right. I bite my lip, contemplating if I'm really going to do what I'm thinking about. It's not a long moment of contemplation.

My legs spread slightly apart and my hands on my thighs I start to ball up my dress's skirt before pulling it up to my hips, exposing my bare pussy to the outside air. No panties, they're too restricting and just don't provide any stimulation when rubbing my thighs together.

I close my eyes as the warm air hits my wet cunt making me itch to plunge my fingers between the lips, but I hold back. I take in the moment, the public location, the birds and squirrels chattering and chirping, the feel of the fabric balled in my hands, and the racing of my heart in my chest. I can't believe I'm exposing myself in public like this. People go to jail for stuff like this. But it's exciting, and my clit throbs again.

I let out a shaky breath and looked around again, just to reassure myself, before releasing the fabric and placing one hand over my dripping pussy. I can't believe how wet I am and I haven't even done anything! But there it is. The heat and slickness are undeniable, I am beyond turned on and will probably cum hard and quick with just a few simple strokes to my clit. Which is probably a good thing, I am in public after all and could get caught any second.

Without thinking I close my eyes as one finger slides between my lips to light brush against that throbbing bundle of nerves that has taken all of my attention. I gasp and buck my hips slightly, shocked at the intensity of the pleasure that courses through me. I rub a little harder and groan, my legs twitching, aching to wrap around something that's not there. I rub again, my head falling back exposing my neck, and I stop all pretense. I lift my legs to settle my feet on the bench and go at it. I alternate rubbing my clit and sliding all four fingers into my drenched pussy. I'm so close, I knew it wouldn't take long. My eyes squeezed shut and my mouth open, I use my thumb to rub my clit while I thrust my fingers inside of myself at a quick pace and just as I fall over the edge into a body jerking orgasm I hear a masculine voice say 'looks like you're having fun."

My eyes shoot open and launch myself off the bench, only to fall to the ground as my legs can't support my weight. I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I got so carried away. Of course I got caught.

"Woah woah, you ok." The voice says as a figure bends down and grabs onto my arm. Helping me up and back onto the bench.

I sit down, shaking. I can't find any words to say let alone bring myself to look at this stranger beside me. I was caught. I was caught and I'm probably going to jail for it. Panic swirls in my head turning all noises into meaningless garble. A touch on my chin and a forceful tug has me meeting the strangers gaze. .

"Are you ok." He says again, slowly this time.

"I....I'm so sorry." I stutter, too afraid to look away.

His face changes from concern to amusement and he laughs a full belly laugh. I'm stunned. Why is this stranger laughing!? This stranger that just caught me in an extremely compromising position. Now I'm irritated, but before I can protest he speaks again.

"Sorry? For what? I was going to ask if you wanted some help. But I guess I showed up a little late for that huh?"

"Help?" I ask dumbly.

"Yeah. Help." He said, gesturing to my bottom half. I look down at his hand and my eyes are pulled to the outline of a very hard cock in some very tight blue jeans.

I swallow hard and lick my lips still staring at his crotch, a fact he's noticed. "Is that a yes?"

I should be smothering my inner slut right now. Once again, I'm in public and I've already been caught once. But she is insistent, and honestly I want that cock in my mouth.

I smile, "sure, if I can help you too."

He smiles back, " I wouldn't have it any other way."

--:--
--:--
1.0
SeekerRaen
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Tracy Plus 2 #02 - Angela Angela can't wait until she got home to get relief.in Fetish
April Showers April does her best to hide her secret, but when urges hit…in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
What I've Been Missing Heather discovers she's been missing out on exhibitionism.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sarah's Train Ride She loves her daily commute. Perhaps too much.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wilderness Road Ch. 01 A housewife discovers a mysterious journal after moving home.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories