All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 01'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EveAnnaEveAnnaover 16 years ago
Enjoyable read

You have a real talent, your story held me from the very first words to the last. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops - Well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great first chapter

I love the way he teased her through out their dinner together. It shows that he already feels very natural and comfortable with her. <br><br>

As the other commenter said, you write very well. Events flowed naturally, proper use of tense and grammar, good description of the exterior and interior of the restaurant. And of course, "Eve's" internal monologue adds a great layer to the whole story.

roseNthornsroseNthornsover 16 years ago
cool

can't wait til the next chapter, very good start!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

"The idea of kissing you seems to have shot to number one on my latest list of things to do before I die." brought a little tear to my eye. How romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautifully written

Great dialogue. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

I'll be watching this one =)

You have a way with words!

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

I am really liking this story and can't wait to read more chapters. I find I'm intrigued to learn more about both characters and love how he teases her so much - off to reach chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding Writing!

You put several published (and popular) authors to shame!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Very romantic

You've painted a picture of two fairly lonely people who found each other through an accidental meeting. The words you've used and the scenes you've portrayed, indicate they already have romantic feelings toward one another. I'm going to be sure to read the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Romantic~~

omg_ u write well~~love ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice start

I presume there's more interesting activity in future chapters, but you've set the scene very well. Looking forward to reading what comes next.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Delicious

As is all your work! I really would like to spend a few days with your characters, they are delighful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

I love the way you wrote this. I got the tingles from their kiss too. Great writing.

NymphWriterNymphWriterabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!

What a great start! To have a blind date turn out so well... and there is still more to come! Wonderful story & I'm so glad someone special told me to check it out!

GrumpyOldWestyGrumpyOldWestyabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Great to have another story from you Lily. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your stories,they seem so real.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a lovely and romantic story

it is just beginning, and I am hooked already.

markranemarkraneover 8 years ago
Wow.

What a great start. Charming characters and dialogue. I'm hooked. And we've got three more chapters as well as the rest of this author's works. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic opener!

What a great way to pull me in and make me not want it to end - and be oh-so-happy that it hasn't!

J

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

Delightfully descriptive and smartly written. Can't wait to "see" the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous