Solstice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask Mom about it. She's the family historian," Demi said.

"I will," Alex replied.

"Now, if you would be so kind as to shut up and get in the shower, we can get you ready for the party," Ariana told him.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

Alex stepped into the shower and his sisters bathed him playfully. Following the shower Demi handed him his robe. It was like the one from the night before, but the front didn't cover his crotch.

"Is this supposed to be like this?" he asked.

"Big time saver, huh? You won't have to keep lifting it up to whip it out," Demi said, laughing.

"It's weird. I've been told all my life to keep covered and now I'm not allowed to."

"But look at the bright side," Ariana said. She knelt in front of him and licked his already hard cock. "No waiting."

"Since you're down there anyway, feel free to finish what you started," Alex told her.

"Sorry, Mom will do that. It's the signal to start the feast," his sister said.

Demi placed her brother's medallion around his neck then both girls dressed. They joined their father and the four went out to the feast. The girls took their brother's arms and led him with their father following behind. Di met them at the table and seated Alex on the table at the end. His sisters helped him lie back. Standing between his legs, his mother slipped off her robe. His sisters, standing on each side did the same. His mother bent forward and took her son's cock in her mouth. It only took a few minutes before he rewarded her with a mouthful of cum. As she stood everyone began snapping their fingers.

"Let the celebration begin," his mother said.

His sisters helped Alex off the table and the three followed their mother to make their plates. Their father was there waiting for them. Each made plates then sat at one end of the large dining table. The other family members filled their plates once Papas and his group were seated.

"Mom, can you call me to lunch like that every day?" Alex asked her.

Di grinned at him. "How about I do lunches and your sisters call you for breakfast and dinner?"

"Hey, what about me?" his father asked.

"Sorry, Dad. Alex isn't into guys," Demi said, smiling.

"That wasn't what I meant," her father replied.

Following lunch Di and her daughters escorted Alex to the platform. He sat in the largest seat this time with his mother on his right and his sisters on the left. They didn't wait long before they had their first visitor. She stood in front of him and dropped her robe, then knelt between Alex' legs and kissed his cock.

"E'papas, may I have your treasure?" she asked.

"Go for it," Alex replied.

"The proper response is 'My treasure is yours,'" his mother told him.

"My treasure is yours," Alex said.

The woman smiled and began sucking him. This wasn't a simple blowjob. She was worshiping his cock and made every effort to make sure he was enjoying it. Although getting his cum was her ultimate goal, she took her time. His father's sisters, Hera and Olympia, came up to the girls and bowed to them. "May we?" Olympia asked.

"You may," the girls replied, as they spread their legs.

Their aunts knelt between their spread legs and began eating them. Watching his sisters being serviced took Alex over the edge and he came hard. A second woman came to him as soon as the first left, and after asking for his treasure, he agreed. She worshipped him just as the other one had done. When Alex looked forward, he saw a line forming. His mother saw his concern.

"You've got this, baby. We'll take a break in about forty-five minutes."

She handed a clipboard to the first one in line. The woman wrote her name on it then passed it back to the person behind her. After the women wrote their names, they left the line. The last person handed the clipboard to Aphrodite.

His aunts had brought his sisters to orgasm and had left the platform. "Mom, can we mingle?" Demi asked.

"Sure, bring your brother a drink first," her mother replied. Demi and Ariana left the platform and Demi returned a few minutes later with his drink. "Stay hydrated," his mother told him, as she handed him the drink.

"Mom, tell me about our family history, please."

"We're descended from Gaia. She's the God of mother earth. She had a son, Uranus. They had Cronus, who had Zeus, and on down the line."

"Who was Uranus' father?"

"Gaia, his mother. The virgin birth. Our line descends directly from Gaia."

"Mom, do you believe they were Gods?"

"I have mixed feeling about that. They were special, whatever they were."

"How about all the stories of the Gods?"

"They're probably based on some truth. What was true and what was fiction we each have to decide for ourselves. All that has little to do with our group. We're a matriarchal society and descended from Gaia."

"I thought Dad was the hot shot."

"Your father's role as E'papas is to provide the sperm and the father role. I'm the one with the most direct lineage to Gaia. Your father's line is almost as direct. When we reproduced it combined the two best lines and strengthened it. You and your sisters are descendants from two very direct lines. If you accept the Papas role, your descendants with your sisters will be really pure. We'll pick this up after you cum. We're holding up progress."

The discussion had distracted him, and once his concentration returned to the beautiful woman sucking him, he came quickly. "My apologies for getting distracted," he told the woman.

"Think nothing of it E'papas. This is an honor for me."

"It was an honor for me too. Thank you," Alex replied.

She smiled genuinely and left the platform.

"You have no clue how what you just said impacted her," his mother said.

"How so?"

"You gave her about the greatest compliment a person can get. You told her that you were honored by her service. After a while, Papas has so much sex it becomes routine. You told her she wasn't just one of a crowd. You made her feel special and appreciated. Keep that attitude and you'll be a Papas like your father. He's been one of the best. He's humble and knows he serves the people, not the other way around. Ready for your next one?"

"Anytime."

His mother called the next name and the woman stepped onto the platform. She disrobed, knelt, and kissed his cock. "E'papas, may I have your treasure?" she asked.

"I would be honored," he replied. "What's your name?"

"Penelope, E'papas."

"Are you married?"

"I'm married to Galen. We have two children."

"Boys or girls?" he asked.

"Girls, the oldest will be eighteen just before the May celebration."

"I'm looking forward to meeting them."

She smiled and began licking his cock. Penelope was an expert at sucking cock. Alex was trying to hold back but she was having no part of it. He exploded into her mouth in minutes then she left the platform.

"Mom, what's the May celebration?"

"May Day, the sacrifice of the virgins." He looked at her puzzled. "We're only sacrificing the virginity part. Penelope's daughter, Sofia, will probably be one of them."

"Does Dad do that?"

"Starting this year, you do. Ready?"

"Ready."

The next person to step up on the platform was a man. Di motioned him to her.

"Mamas," he said, as he knelt and kissed her labia. "I would like E'papas' treasure and would be most honored if you would allow me to trade for it."

"I'll gather what you desire," she replied, motioning him to the floor.

He laid on his back on the platform, a short distance in front of her son. Di straddled the man's face then leaned forward and took her son's cock into her mouth. His mother took her time sucking him as the man beneath her licked her pussy. As she neared orgasm, she brought her son along with her and they came at the same time. She moved off the man then leaned over his face and allowed the cum to run from her mouth into his. Alex saw the man develop an erection as she did. He swallowed and sat up smiling.

"Thank you, Mamas. Thank you E'papas."

"I'm honored," Alex replied. The man bowed and left the platform "That was different," Alex said.

"That's Cletus. He's gay. He would have preferred to collect your cum himself, but as a courtesy to you, since you're apparently heterosexual, he asked me to collect it. He even went so far as to trade for it. He didn't have to do that. I would have been happy to collect for him. Turning down his offer would have been rude. It was very respectful that he did it that way."

"Yeah, I guess it was."

"How does two more, then a short break sound?" his mother asked.

"Good, I'd like to stretch my legs."

Aphrodite called the next person. It was Alexandra, the one he had admired her ass the evening before. Alex never had gotten to see her clearly from the front. As she dropped her robe, he realized that she looked as good from the front as she did from the back.

"E'papas, may I have your treasure?" she asked, as she kissed the head of his cock.

"That would be my honor, Alexandra."

"I can't believe you remember my name," she replied.

"You have the body of a goddess. How could I forget you?"

She blushed. "E'papas, would it be okay if I collect my treasure with my pussy?"

Alex looked at his mother for guidance. "It's completely up to you," his mother replied.

Alex smiled. "However you wish, Alexandra."

She stood and straddled him, then reached between her legs and put him into position before lowering herself onto him. Both moaned as she lowered herself fully. She sat there for a moment before moving.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"I'm fine. I guess I'm just not used to this. Before last night, the only time I've experienced a penis was at May Day last year when Papas took my virginity. I didn't like it much. Last night when you surprised me was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too. Mind if I taste your beautiful breasts?"

"Oh, no. I...I...I mean yes. Please," she replied.

Alex took her nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. She began slowly rising and falling on him. After several minutes, Alex moved his thumb to her clit. Her pace increased as she flushed. Alex could tell she was nearing orgasm a few minutes later.

"I need to stop," she said.

"Keep going Alexandra. You're almost there," Di told her.

"But... Oh, god!" she screamed, as she came. Her body shook violently as the orgasm overcame her. Alex filled her with his cum just as she collapsed forward onto him.

Di stood and stroked her hair as she recovered. "First orgasm?" she asked.

"Yes," she whimpered. "That was wonderful." She began to get up.

"No, stay there. Give yourself a few more seconds and start again. You can have another," Di told her.

After a few seconds Alexandra began again. Alex sucked on one breast and massaged her other with his hand. With his free hand he massaged her clit again. Aphrodite, standing behind her, massaged both ass cheeks as Alexandra moved on his cock. Alex raised from her breast and kissed her passionately. She came again even more forcefully than before, then collapsed again on him.

"I never knew it could be so wonderful," she said crying.

Alex put his arms around her and held her. "Thank you for allowing me to be part of that," he told her.

"So wonderful," she replied. "I should get up."

"Please don't. I like this," Alex replied.

They sat there coupled together for several minutes before she sat upright, then stood. "E'papas, thank you."

"I do hope we can do this again," he replied.

"Whenever you want," she replied, smiling, then turned and left the platform.

"Mom, I need a break."

"That was beautiful to watch."

"It was beautiful to be part of. I can't believe I helped her have her first orgasm."

"It's a good feeling, isn't it?" his mother asked.

"Very good."

Aphrodite led her son to the area with the cabanas. In the very back was a shower. They both took a quick shower then walked around greeting everyone. After a snack and a drink, they returned to the platform, where they spent the rest of the afternoon. By the time they finished the afternoon Alex was exhausted. His mother and sisters walked with him back to the house.

"After a shower, you should take a nap. This evening won't be near as busy as this afternoon was," his mother told him.

"What's on the agenda this evening?"

"A ceremony involving you, me, your sisters and your father."

"What's the ceremony?"

"Your father and I will be giving your sisters to you and he's formally giving me to you." She chuckled. "You only have to cum three times, officially, then you're free for the rest of the evening."

"No assembly line blowjobs?"

"No, you won't have to do that again until the day after your twenty-first birthday."

"Mom, that was like running a marathon."

"I'll bet it was. Your part tonight takes about an hour, then everyone will leave your dick alone. Well, most everyone. Girls, take your brother to the shower then make him take a nap."

"Come along, sir," Demi said.

After the shower, he laid down on the bed and was asleep in minutes.


12