All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 03'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Smoking hot

Sweet baby Zeus lol great stuff. Please keep this one going

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
More please

Love this story and hope for many more chapters. I want to be Alex, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Love your work!! Dint make us wait too long fir the next chapter!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great fantasy tale - I hope you keep it going. It's refreshing to read a well written piece like this that's outside the norm. I love how you capture the sex and the complex relationship issues at same time. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time for Part 4

Keep it comin Doc

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

Great story. Very different. I agree with Smoking Hot, you need one more installment. Curious about what is in the book. His relationship with Alexandra and the others. 5 stars from me.

SymmonsSymmonsover 3 years ago
Going and going and....

This is one of the hottest series in a long time! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Keep going and going and...

Colin66Colin66over 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this story, it's refreshing to read something with a different story line than the average story in this category. Keep up the good work and please hurry up with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story so far. Hopefully this will turn out to be many many chapters and not fall into the quick ending that so many do.

JobeiJobeiover 3 years ago
Love back story

Very much enjoying the back story and process. Not often one finds something new and you are hitting it out of the ballpark. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Loving it, so many angles this wildness can take with 4 women at his call whenever the desire meets. I am all for Di getting lots of attention and Alex missing a few birth control drinks. Truly claiming her for himself and breeding her good.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

Hopefully, Solstice Ch 4 will be up soon. It’s been pending review since Feb 3.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

mmmmmmm im loving this thanks 100% HOT

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm disappointed that the two sisters are more into doing their duty than having emotional ties to their brother 😢. However, I'm thrilled that Alexandria is falling in love with her half brother/cousin ❤. That made this installment pleasant for me. I'm hoping that Demi will fall hard too. It's time for Mom to slowly return to Dad and ease out of the picture.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Alex continues growing into his role, FAMILY helping him with this...so VERY important, especially for an 18-year-old, new to this lifestyle...

Looking forward to the rest of the story...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(2/4/2022) I swear, I did not read ahead before commenting on the previous chapter. But I did peruse the submissions list after commenting. This series has twenty-three short chapters with each submitted only a few days apart. It would have been better if the chapters were larger in wordage and less in number, IMO. It was nice to see Alexandra added to Alex’s inner circle. His character needed someone special to add a bit of romance to this narrative, IMO. There’s always someone special needed, especially in a harem dynamic. The Olimpic theme gets more and more interesting as this narrative moves along. I liked this chapter. But, I would have enjoyed a single 18k or 20k chapter instead of three short ones. I probably would have given it five stars. But that’s me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 02 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info