All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 03'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you for the update!

The shared sunrise was amazing. Both your descripton of the sunrise itself, and of their wild morning lovemaking. Then you intersperse it with realistic but funny bits, like her drooling on his chest in her sleep. LOL! Emma is so insecure, that Adam's words just don't penetrate. She thinks he's either being nice or teasing her gently.

<br><br>

But I too wonder -- how is he going to call her? And that last bit about the birth control packet? Does that mean she missed taking some? Sounds like it from her response.

<br><br>

I love this story - it's so well written, and romantic, and funny -- all wrapped into one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!!

Such a cute story...I'm dying to see what happens next.

They're so perfect for each other.

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
OH MY!!!!!!!

What in the world's going to happen now, I think she missed her pills. I can't wait to see what happens next. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're new?

You certainly don't WRITE like you're new to this! You have us going with a great story. I really can't think of any constructive criticism. Hang in there and keep it up/

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
!!!

OMG I love this story. I can't wait to read your next chapter. Please keep writing, you are a talented writer.

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 16 years ago
Brilliant Writing

A splendid story, with a breathtaking use of words; "I was breathing pure Adam" comes to mind from an earlier chapter. The reality of the description of a parachute drop is spot on, too, as is, I feel, the subtlty of the erotic descriptions.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Such a hot and sexy story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
A twist in the plot

She doesn't have his phone number, nor does he have hers. Will they get together again? Did she forget to take her birth control pills? Did he tell her lies, so he could have sex with her? I'm left wondering--and hoping they will get back together again for a happy ending in the final chapter. Isn't that what romance is all about? I can't wait to finish the final chapter.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Sounds like

she may be in the family way... It is better than being completely alone. But he said that he would call, why not believe him?

NymphWriterNymphWriterabout 11 years ago
Was it all a Lie?

Yes, it ended too soon. Yes, she might be in big trouble. But no, I don't think it was all a lie. At least, I hope not. Now I've got to finish this incredible story. So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very suspenseful.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and reality sinks in

let's hope Adam finds a way to call her. and the bus driver is wrong.

beautiful story.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Really rough ending

at least to that chapter. I imagine that he'll simply call all the local preschools and ask for Emma... that's what I'd do.

As to her panic, she really could not have forgotten the meal at The Mill, and how exclusive it is, and how he had a reservation - that he was dressed for. OK, so she could forget in a panic, but seriously she damned well better remember or she's got sawdust between her ears :/

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow that turned harsh fast!

Just as willingly as I rode the elation, you pushed the fear down my throat whether I wanted it or not (didn't).

Though I'm trying to be confident that Adam is wealthy and going to use his resources to find her... well hell, *I* could find her: Just call the schools and ask to speak with Claire!

I hope he is at least as resourceful.

J

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

OMG ! Another cliffhanger? What a surprise...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous