All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 04'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have one complaint!

This lovely sweet romantic story was over too soon! Thank you evanslily - it was a wonderful read. Absolutely delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It All Came Together

I was delighted with the story beginning with Chap One -- but there was an element of mystery that sharpened my interest. Then, at the end, you pulled it all together. I felt good, the mystery was solved and I had had a good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awww....

This is a wonderful story and I'm so sad this is the last chapter. You should have continued a few more chapters and then ending the way it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not the only one

You're not the only romantic out there. It's always a wonderful find to come across authors like you who go beyond the "Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!" stories too many times posted here. You and a handful of other authors make regular visits to Literotica worthwhile. Thank you so much. Lost in Asia

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this story. Like everyone else, I was sad to see it end just because I loved it so much and didn't want it to ever end, but the ending was perfect and made me cry. I get emotionally attached to all your characters. Please, I can't wait to read more from you!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Awww...

What a wonderful ending. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely romantic. Loved all the "Easy. Way too easy" moments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super story

from a super author. Your characters are always believable; your stories are always interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Nice Story

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Really do love it! That was a lovely story! Its nice having something sweet to read!

WevlenWevlenabout 16 years ago
Lovely stories.

This read was an excellent one. Happy endings are always a plus; and developing the characters instead of just a stroke story.

Thanks again! :)

KoreavetKoreavetabout 16 years ago
Lovely

This was a lovely story - now I am an hour behind in my work, but it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

I've just read this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SO GOOD!

The only problem I had with this story is I wish it were longer! :) Fantastic-all the way to the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic.

A really well written and enjoyable story.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 15 years ago
Loved it

Yet again, a great piece of writing, I love your work, can't wait to read whatever you write next.

EG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
=) bravo

you are an amazing writer, with such an awesome sense of humor

my roommate kept giving me funny looks because i kept chuckling

CharlieZhCharlieZhabout 15 years ago
Short and to the point...

While I did enjoy your story very much, I thought you could've added some more details.

The relationships and the characters could've been developed significantly more.

Even with those shortcomings (at least, as I saw them), I still enjoyed this story immensely.

Hence why you get 5 stars and a 100.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Delightful

I found this tale to be sweet and very well written. I found it impossible to stop reading until I had reached the end. I loved that the way they met was so different from what you'd expect and the ending gave an nice closure to the story as well. I look forward to reading other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think this one is my favorite!

Actually started with your other stories first, but I keep coming back to this one. Dare I hope you're coming up with something new soon now that you've finished back to the farm? I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another perfect one

it was so beautiful, your writing is exceptionally good, i wish there were sexy men like your characters out and about in real life yayyyy you!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Lovely story--all four chapters

The Solstice chapters are the first of your writing that I've read. I must say the final twist in Chapter 4 was one of the best I've read. Brilliant writing, and a very, very sexy plot. Best of all, it has a beautiful ending. Thank you for posting this series on Literotica. I had to add you to my list of favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really wonderful

First of your stories I've read and I can't wait to read them all. As good as any romance story Ive read on this and maybe elsewhere too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderfully upbeat

You've made this 68 year old man very happy to have read your romantic story. I've been reading too many of the Literotica LW stories and while I like many of them, too many are depressing when considering the amount of revenge and deceit in the stories. I have a habit of copying off stories I think I'll like then going back and editing them before saving the final copy. What a joy to find a well written tale by a literate author. I'm not depressed now. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweetness

Your dialogue paints the characters and moves the story forward, showing rather than telling. That's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's definitely mine. Luke is still my favorite, but Adam's right up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I love this story...I love all your stories...I've read everyone of them...you are by far one of my favorite writers...you never disappoint

cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Delightful!

One of the best stories I have read! Beautiful, romantic, sexy, enchanting..more and more...

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fanastic!

I am seriously loving your work! This was brillant. Ever think about publishing your short stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awww

Beautiful story!! i just loved the teasing!!

countrygirl117countrygirl117about 14 years ago
i loved it!!!!

this is a great story with just enough sex. you should expand these two and write more. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it!!!!

I just came across your stories and absolutely adore them. keep writing!!!!

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
wonderful

i loved it. the story kept me reading and I hoped for a happy end. it was really, really great!!

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 14 years ago
Yay!

Great ending, I love hopelessly romantic stories!

nonnienonnieover 13 years ago
Awwww

I just finished this story and I loved it add me to the hopeless romatic stories that I love love to read this was very very good! I cant wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for sharing your fine writing style. Just finished all four chapters. It flows so well and look forward to reading more of your works!

Bill

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
Glorious story

Love does exist and yes.... anyone can find it. even if it comes by accident. this is the 5th time i have read this story and no disappointments.

SecateSecateabout 13 years ago

A very nice story. Love your writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely!!!!

There are still tears in my eyes! Thank you for a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best...

stories I've read on Literotica. Well written, some drama, mystery, love, friendship, sex, and a happy ending. What more could a reader ask for?

6picker6pickeralmost 13 years ago
Still wonderful

I first read this story and loved it about a year ago, and it has certainly kept well! Re-reading it tonight has been a pleasure. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love

This is honestly the sweetest most wonderful story I've ever read.

My husbands name is Adam and I had started reading this on chapter 2, My name is Emma, and when I found out her's was too... I was a gushing mess. I love my husband and this story made me remember how much.

Thank you for such a sweet (and well written) love story

Emma

dream_it309dream_it309almost 13 years ago

That was such a beautiful ending. I especially like how her hair is the same color as the sunrise. You tied up all the little details (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
superb!

I have been reading and re-reading your stories, you are amazing! Every time is as delightful as the first time, never getting enough of your wonderful ideas, language,sense of humor. Please give us something new soon, the waiting is unbearable!!!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Yep, a very good read!

Amusing, light and well written. Thanks for work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well put together

Great story. Well crafted.

Thanks

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 12 years ago
Thanks so much for reading you???

Thanks so much for reading you??? Are you kidding? Thanks so much for writing!

Please, don't stop! You're turning me into a hopeless romantic too. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are a god!

Seriously lily you have an amazing talent for writing, possibly one of the best authors I've ever read and trust me I've read a lot.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
On rereading the story...

I have to chuckle at the number of times you put the initials ASG right in front of us. Who's the real minx here? The author, of course.

It's a lovely story, just as much fun at the winter solstice as the summer.

You do a great job of sumptuous descriptions---luxurious hotels, fancy restaurants and gorgeous sunrises alike. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love coming back to this story x

Just finished the third reading, sigh. You weave a beautiful love story and I'm sure I'll be back for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Truly amazing

I've read all your other stories and I have to say this one is as great as the others. You're an amazing writer. But I love this one especially. Really really great. Thank you so much for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Okay, so Melissa and Matt had me completely hooked and then I read this and I love how you write! I am a hopeless romantic and your stories are so beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was exactly what I wanted to hear right now. You are an amazing writer and I do hope you'll continue! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is so wonderfully romantic. Thank you. I'm eager to read your other stories now, and I know I will come back to this one many times.

LifesLoverLifesLoverover 11 years ago
Easy, Too Easy....

....To fall in love with this couple and this story. In fact, it's actually my favorite of your stories. The others are nice, but sometimes they feel too filled with drama and I have to admit that your heroines are just a little whiny (even for me, and I can handle imperfect characters). This one, for all that it was the shortest was just beautiful in your descriptions and your characters and their romance. I couldn't stop grinning the whole way through. I wish you had more to read, because I've now inhaled everything you've written and it just wasn't enough. Good luck with any other writing projects you'll have in the future.

jamesandrewjamesandrewover 11 years ago
Touching story, beautifully written.

Everything is right: convincing characters, engaging story line, just the right blend of humor and romance...and sex. Great work. Keep it up.

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenover 11 years ago
Charming!

Thanks for this story. What a gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
(:

When I finish your stories I always have a huge silly grin on my face. Ive read them all so many times. You could do so much better than so many published authors out there, but I appreciate being able to read this more than words can describe. You blow my mind in the romance category and You probably want to be number one but could you settle for a close second? Because your my second fav on this site! (Pandarus blows my mind in the non human category. Maybe because his isnt finished you will become number one though..) I would love to read another??? maybe one youre skeptical about and youre hiding somewhere?? ~(:

NymphWriterNymphWriterabout 11 years ago
I Knew It!

I started to think... Griff is such an odd name... then it hit me and I was right! Love the ending! But I'm proudly a sucker for a happy ending. This was a wonderful ending to an amazing story that brought tears to my eyes. It was a beautifully written story and I'm so glad someone recommended it to me. I will be sharing this amazing story with others.

Thank you!

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed "Back to the Farm"...but found it "uneven"? She was waaayyy to whiney.

"Solstice" is a diamond!

Thanks. Lovely read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...

that was just plain fucking retarded.

tompo296tompo296almost 11 years ago
Fabulous

I must be a hopeless romantic. I have read all of your work on Lit and I have found the stories wonderful. Do write more, you have a talent for writing this genre of tale. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy Solstice!

I always reread this story on the solstice. Best damn thing on the Internet. You are amazing.

MadzillahMadzillahover 10 years ago
I dont usually read the romance category; so glad I did.

Well done.

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Great job

Hopeless romantic here. Read all your stories and fell in love with all of them. Solstice is by far my favorite of the three. Hope you come back and write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a very romantic, thoughtful, touching series, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cute :)

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
A delightful little tale!

Very sweet and easy to read. Very nice flow. I agree that there could have been more detail in places, but then I also am sorry to get to the end of a thousand-page book if it's well written.

I liked both the very happy ending (seems like that would have been an easy place for another dozen chapters. :-) ) and the fact that nobody was really bad.

My first stories from this author. Will be checking out others once I submit this review!

Auntlover69Auntlover69over 10 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful, absolutely Beautiful.

ImHappynBPImHappynBPover 10 years ago
late night reading

What a fun story. Your character were fresh and exciting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What can I add? Every compliment has already been made, I can only reiterate all the previous plaudits. Keep up the good work, too long since your last offering.

I think that I can identify the city you refer to, I agree it is beautiful have spent many a happy hour with my kids paying in the riverside gardens. Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely lovely series

on to the next

Thanks; DKP

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Loved it the third time around too

Gorgeous story Lily

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love

I LOVE YOUR WRITING.. I'VE READ EVERY STORY YOU'VE DONE AND I'M HOOKED!!!!!!

Cindi47Cindi47over 10 years ago
Lovely..thank you!

What a terrific love story...with a happy ending! If I could give you 10 stars, ok here there are********************** maybe 20 ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

As always Lily, great story!!! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

i think tears of joy and "why can't this happen to me" are leaking from my eyes right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it, love it, love it!!!

Hopeless romantic authors rock!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A romantic story

This is excellent! I love the characters and they are so real! Thank you!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Happy happy ending.

I rated this five stars. I would've liked more description of the characters in their transition from amorous blind dates to lovers to marriage partners. Simply because this story was fantastic and the characters were amazing. Thank you for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i adore your work!

Another great story! Your stories have so much much life to them. Hopeless romantic? Yes, aren't we all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best of the lot

I have to say that your stories are some of if not the best of all the stories on literotica. We need more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am so glad I found this series - and author

I may be late coming to the party, 07 to 15, but I am very happy to find such a delightfully romantic story. no violence, no mayhem, revenge, or retribution. just two people who find each other and fall in love.

well told

thank you

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
YUMMY!

Made me salivate with all the sweetness - but Oh was it Good!

J

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
Delightful

Emma's voice was written with such poise, I was delighted to know her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
delightful

refreshing, humorous, most enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deep, smiling breath in...

laughing, happy breath out.

THANK YOU!

I really needed that.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a delightful story. I will be reading your other storys ASAP. 5* Thank you for your time and efforts.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

I really like your style of writing.

I enjoyed the "visuals" you created. You did a great job with your character development.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Awwwww! I really loved this story!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Loved it!

But you missed possibly the best part.... Emma telling Lisa, especially if Emma let Lisa figure out that it was Adam.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Really good. well written, humor, wit. Keep it up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

Brian798Brian798over 2 years ago

Loved this story,

Brought back some wonderful memories thank you please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fifth read and love it more each time

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

marvelous simply marvelous five

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

If you ever begin to write again ? Please stop using the cliffhangers at the end of each chapter... I gave this chapter a 4 ⭐ rating because you wrapped things up without stretching it another 3-4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I hope this author is still writing, even if not here.

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, so well written and easy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. Anxious, curious, then amazed at the close symbiotic and intimate passionate response.

The awkward parting and self regret. Totally got caught up in the serendipity of your tale and the possibilities of remorse. But the twist was the 'happily ever after' ending. Gratifying, luv...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 03 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info