All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 06'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruidabout 3 years ago

I so look forward to many more chapters. I want to be Alex,lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the details

Enjoying your story and thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the entire storyline. I look forward to each new installment. 5 stars

Colin66Colin66about 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter in a great series. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Great story line, enjoying it and looking forward to more.

Just a thought, the story is supposed to be matriarchal, then no woman would need permission from Alex, I think in fact Alex would need permission.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

I do always enjoy when a writer can incorporate humor in their erotica writings. This chapter has definitely made me laugh.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

dud you should right a book and i hope thease keep cumming 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

author you are wrong about some things in greek mythology, Mount olympus was the home to the olympians gods(Zeus and company) not the primordial gods(Gaia, Uranus and others) and the titans(12) like kronos(Zeus father) and his siblings, Mount Othrys was their home, not Olympus

Phebe and Mnemosyne were titanesses kronos sisters from Gaia and Uranus,

Eurybia was a dauther of Gaia and Ponthus(Gaia son with no father like Uranus) second Husband of Gaia after Uranus demise at the hands of his youngest son Kronos fulfiling a prophecy created by Gaia against Uranus as a vengeance because he imprisoned other Gaia children the 3 hecathonpies and the 3 cyclops

Gaia loves dearly all of her children no matter how ugly they are.

Gaia gave birth to 18 children with her first consort sky God Uranus, and more with her second husband sea God Ponthus, and a few brother of hers like Erebus, Tartarus and Aether.

The primordials, Gaia and her brothers and sisters were created by God Chaos(the 1º God or the all-maker if you want to call it that way)

I hope that this can help you in your story, you can always now more on the internet

http://www.thehellenictimes.com/

https://ancientgreekgods455502786.wordpress.com/

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous

Thanks. If I ever write a non-fiction story about Greek mythology, I’ll try and do better.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

DocWords --

Don't stress the mythology. Websites sometimes cherry-pick. Traditions, too, varied on what the story was for the local players. There were multiple invasions by those who became the ancient Greeks, and they had their own styles of architecture, government, etc. Sparta may have been tough at war, but they were cruel to the helots and a lot of boys died in their combat trials, and after the breeding, the women were left to tend to themselves while the men picked their favorite boys to bugger.

Athens, Corinth, and Thebes were the other main centers, but they had their own issues. And anyone who didn't speak Greek was a barbarian and would make fine slaves. Before the various tribes of Greeks arrived, the locals were Leleges and Pelasgians, with a probable influx from the Minoans.

In Classical Greece, during the Greek Dark Ages, the Mycenaean settlement of Miletus was conquered by Ionians from Athens. (Mycenae was a city in Peloponnesus, but a rival of Sparta and were eventually conquered by the Spartans.) After all the males in Miletus were put to the death, the women were forced to marry the Athenian conquerors; the women stoically had the children, but out of the memory of their lost menfolk, they refused ever after to speak to the new husbands, inventing a language of their own to communicate with other women, and the cold treatment lasted for generations.

Most relationships were pretty much agreed upon, but depending on the location and time period, those who came before the Olympians and all the kids the Olympians had -- well, that might change depending on who you asked and when you asked. You really saw this in Egypt, but it also happened to a lesser degree in Greece. Priests like being popular and considered important, and if not actually running the place, "...we'll take the advisor job, your majesty, thank you, and we'll make sure the gods think well of you." Naturally, the deity one serves should also be treated equally grandly... well, one method was to spread "newly revealed" stories about how the deity did this feat or hooked up with that deity, monster, or mortal; that's how myths evolve.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!! I am seeing at least two different posts that are being critical of this STORY, from historical aspect...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE...??!! YOU ARE MORONS, ESPECIALLY THE ANONYMOUS POSTER WHO IS SO GUTLESS THAT YOU CRITICIZE THIS AUTHOR, who has done such an excellent job entertaining his readers.

If you do not like the "details"...get off the site...stop reading the stories...or stop being critical of the writing...PLEASE!!

This is a STORY...the author has "artistic licénse" to use history as he will...if he is "a little bit inaccurate"...SO WHAT??!! GET A LIFE...??

I love the story, even with the 'inaccuracies'...I think the fantasy aspect of this is what we seek, reading the stories...and I AM GOING TO READ THIS TO THE END (unless the author does make a major error in judgment with his writing..but I do not think so!)

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

I like this FICTIONAL story very much, of all the stories that I have read on this site this may be the strangest one I have ever read. What is up with finger snapping.

dms_kerneldms_kernel6 months ago

This is my comment on a story from this site. I have to say the imagination and mix of historical drama made this much much more enjoyable to read.For that I thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 05 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info