Solstice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aphrodite and Ariana stepped to Demi and walked her to the bed. They removed her robe and laid her back, then held her legs apart. Alex stepped forward and slipped his cock into his sister. He noticed the swollen and hard pearl.

"I thought you weren't taking the elixir today."

"Mom said I could have just a little."

Alex motioned for Alexandra to come to him. He whispered to her. She grinned and walked to the head of the bed. Alex slipped his cock into his sister then nodded to Alexandra. She put her hand between her legs then brought then brought her cum coated fingers to Demi's mouth. Within seconds of touching her tongue Demi orgasmed. That triggered Alex. As Demi began coming down, Alexandra touched her tongue again. Demi repeated her orgasm and once again, triggered Alex. Before the orgasm finished, Alexandra had given Demi more cum. Demi was in a continuous orgasm now and Alex was too. He finally pulled out. Demi continued for about another minute before collapsing. The finger snapping started again, then gradually everyone made their way toward the cabanas.

Demi stayed on the bed for several minutes before she even tried to sit up. Alexandra slipped her another finger full as she did, causing her to fall back and cum again.

"You two are mean," Aphrodite told them, laughing.

"Careful Mamas, you may be next," Alex replied.

"You can torture me with orgasms anytime you want. If I die, I die," she replied, smiling.

Alex turned to Ariana. "Any chance I might spend the rest of the day with my new wife?"

"The whole day?"

"Uh huh."

"Husband, I don't know if I can tolerate you that long," Ariana replied. "Are you taking me on a honeymoon?"

"I just took you to Mount Olympus. What the hell do you want?"

She smiled at him. "I'd love to spend the rest of the day with you, but can I make a request?"

"Of course."

"We should invite Demi and Alexandra to join us. They're both feeling a bit left out this weekend."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"What about Mom?" Alex asked.

"Mom plans on spending the evening with her legs up in the air. She wants those little spermies to find their way to the egg."

"I gave her the ones with the built in GPS."

"You are so full of shit!"

"Is that any way to talk to your husband?"

"My apologies. You are so full of shit, husband. Better?"

"Perfect."

She took his hand and walked to where Demi and Alexandra were. "We're a foursome tonight, if that's okay with you," Ariana told them.

Both girls grinned. The four spent the evening walking around, watching the activity, and greeting the others. Danae had found the cup with the sperm in it and was walking around sharing it with the other women. Astrae was being taken doggie style by her boyfriend Jason. When Danae touched some of the cum to her tongue, Astrae and Jason both got a surprise. They also watched Selene practice her blowjob skills on a few willing men.

As Alex watched, he realized that the men were having a much better time than the night before and wondered if the elixir of vitality was being underused. He would speak with his parents about that later. They went inside when it started to get cool and were followed by many of the others.

Their first stop was the guest room where Aphrodite laid quietly with her feet propped up on several pillows. When asked, she admitted it was probably overkill but she really wanted to be pregnant. The foursome then went downstairs to grab a bit to eat before retiring for the night. They ate, socialized, then went quietly to the master bedroom. All four got in the shower together and playfully made sure everyone was cleaned up.

The other three dragged Demi onto the bed and accosted her from all directions. Alex and Alexandra were eating her, and Ariana was sitting on her face. Ariana was also slipping Alex' pre-cum to her and keeping her as horny as she possibly could. They had forgotten about the effect of the elixir on her and when she came, so did the other three. Alex had fun with the cum. He had all three together and repeatedly gave each a small amount on their tongues triggering orgasms. Since all three had taken the elixir, they rarely came alone. Alex wasn't being left out of the fun either. The girls tried, as much as possible, to be in contact with either his cock or mouth when they came, which triggered orgasms in him. They were all exhausted by midnight and fell asleep together in the big bed.

*****

The final day of the celebration started at ten with fertilizations. There were just two. Most had decided to wait and see what happened with Aphrodite. The first was, Nadia. She was twenty-five, married to Yanis, and had no children. Aphrodite introduced them to Alex.

"You wish to be fertilized by Papas?" she asked.

"Yes, Mamas," they both replied.

"You may prepare her," Aphrodite told the woman's husband.

He removed her gown and helped her lie back on the bed. Alexandra and Demi held her legs. Yanis knelt between her legs and began licking her. After a few minutes he stood and turned to Aphrodite.

"She's ready, Mamas."

Aphrodite slipped two fingers in her then stepped back and nodded to Alex. He stepped forward and his mother touched the pre-cum on his cock then touched it to the woman's tongue. She began flushing slightly a few seconds later. Alex stepped closer.

"Is it your desire that I fertilize you?"

"Yes, Papas. We want the seed of Gaia."

Alex nodded to the husband. He took Alex' cock in his hand and guided it into his wife. Alex began moving slowly as the finger snapping began. As it sped up, so did he.

"Dimiourgo," Alex said, as he came volumes into the young woman's pussy. Her orgasm followed as her husband watched smiling.

"Thank you, Papas," he said.

"I'm honored to be your servant," Alex replied.

When he withdrew, his mother used a cup and collected the overflow. After Nadia sat up, Aphrodite handed her the cup. "Go lie down and pour the rest inside, then stay there for about thirty minutes."

"Thank you," Nadia said.

Her husband picked up her robe and they walked from the platform. The next couple stepped up. This was Tamara and Maeve. Both women were about thirty.

"Tamara, you wish to be fertilized by Papas," Aphrodite asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she replied.

"I sense discomfort?" Aphrodite said, as she looked at both.

Maeve looked extremely nervous as she spoke, "Mamas, Papas, forgive us, but we only have sexual contact with each other. We would ask that we be given the seed of Gaia without outside sexual contact."

Alex looked at the women. "Would you prefer someone else collect it?"

"Would that be possible, Papas?" Tamara asked.

"We're here to serve you. It's not only possible but will be done gratefully. Did you have someone you wish to collect it?"

"My mother, Mandy, if you don't mind," Tamara replied.

Alex smiled at the woman coming up the steps. "Mandy, how would you prefer to do this?"

"Vaginally, Papas."

"You may prepare her," Aphrodite said.

The two women removed Mandy's robe and helped her lie on the bed. Both massaged her pussy. Alex took a drop of pre-cum and put it on the tip of his finger then touched it to Mandy's tongue.

"She's ready, Papas," Maeve said.

Aphrodite felt the woman, then grasping her son, directed his cock into her. She gasped as he did and smiled at Alex. He began moving in and out of her and the snapping began. As it increased, so did his speed. Mandy came a few minutes later and Alex was very close. He pulled out and his mother stroked him.

"Dimiourgo," he said, as he came into the cup his mother was holding. Alex turned to Mandy. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Papas."

He helped her to a sitting position, then took the cup from his mother. Alex presented it to Tamara and Maeve.

"Lie on your back and pour the contents inside. I'd recommend you remain that way, with your legs up for at least an hour," Aphrodite told them.

"Thank you, Mamas," they both said, then turned to Alex. "Thank you, Papas."

"I'm honored to have been able to serve you," he replied, smiling.

The women left the platform. His mother turned to him. "That's a first," she said.

"It's a different world, Mom. I'm glad we were able to accommodate them."

"Are there any others?" Aphrodite asked the crowd. No one replied.

"Mom, I need a few minutes before the next part."

"Something wrong?"

"No, I have an idea," he replied, grinning.

She turned to the crowd. "Give us just a few minutes please," she requested.

Alex walked to where his sisters and Alexandra sat. "I need someone to get me off?"

"I'll do it," Demi replied, quickly.

He handed her a cup. "I need the cum in there."

"I'll put most of it in there. I get some too," she said.

"That's fine. Go for it. The people are waiting."

As Demi worked on him, he explained his idea to her. She nodded in understanding. When he got close, she pulled off and finished him off into the cup, then dipped her finger in and tasted it. She smiled for a moment then came, sitting in her chair.

"Yep, it's a good batch," she said.

Alex walked back to his mother. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Improvising. Trust me."

Aphrodite turned to the crowd. "We'll begin with the virgins. Danae?"

Danae bounced onto the platform. She was really enthusiastic, as she had been collecting his semen the day before. Her parents walked up behind her and seemed embarrassed by their daughter's enthusiasm.

"Danae, you are eighteen?" Aphrodite asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she bubbled.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Unfortunately, yes, Mamas."

Alex and Aphrodite chuckled. "Do you want to give your virginity to Papas?"

"Yes, Mamas."

Aphrodite looked at her parents. "Do you wish to prepare her?"

"Yes, Mamas," her parents replied.

They removed her robe and helped her to the table. Her parents held her legs and began massaging her pussy. Alex took pre-cum and touched it to her eager tongue.

"Oh, fuck. I love that stuff," Danae said, grinning.

"You'll probably feel a little discomfort," Alex told her.

"Go for it, Papas," she said, with a big smile.

Alex walked between her legs. Demi stood and walked to the head of the bed carrying the cup. Danae's mother took his cock and lined it up. Alex nodded to Demi. She took a small amount of cum and touched it to the girl's tongue. A few seconds later, as Danae came, Alex pushed himself inside, then stood still as she gyrated. When she finished, Demi did it again. As she came the second time he began moving in and out. By the time she finished, Alex was doing full strokes. He moved slowly for several minutes.

"Can you go faster?" she asked.

Alex picked up the pace and began massaging her hard clit. When he sensed she was close, he came into her. Her orgasm, a moment later, had her writhing on the table and moaning. Her parents were smiling. As she began to come down, he slowed, then stopped and pulled out. There was a small amount of blood on his cock. The girl's mother took a white cloth and wiped him clean, then handed the cloth to her husband. He held it up to show the crowd. The finger snapping began again. Alex helped Danae sit up.

"How was it?"

"Amazing! Totally freakin' amazing."

"Did it hurt?"

"I was too busy cumming to tell," she chuckled. "Thank you, Papas."

"You gave me a great honor. I thank you, Danae." Alex kissed her, then helped her off the table.

Her parents walked her back into the crowd. Alex looked at his mother. She was grinning and shaking her head.

"Is Selene, with us?" Aphrodite called out. Selene and her parents walked onto the platform. "Selene, you are eighteen?" Aphrodite asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she replied.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Mamas."

"Do you want to give your virginity to Papas?"

"Yes, Mamas."

Aphrodite looked at Selene's parents. "Do you wish to prepare her?"

"Yes, Mamas," both parents replied.

They removed her robe and helped her to the table. Her parents held her legs and began massaging her pussy. Alex, again, took pre-cum and touched it to her tongue. Selene was smiling.

"No more shyness?" he asked.

"I'm cured."

"Nice boobs," he said.

"Thanks. I like 'em."

"You'll probably feel a little discomfort," he told her.

"I'm ready," she said.

Alex walked up between her legs. The girl's father lined him up. Demi touched the cum to Selene's tongue and as she came, he slipped inside. He felt the hymen give, then stopped. When she came the second time, he began moving. She matched his movements as she recovered. They continued for several minutes.

"Are you okay, Selene?"

"You can do this all day if you want to," she replied.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not at all."

He sped up his thrusts. She was moaning and riding him now. As she came to the edge, Alex exploded into her. Seconds later she came hard and screamed loudly before finally relaxing. Alex pulled out and Selene's mother used a white cloth to wipe the blood away from both, then handed it to her husband. The finger snaps began again as he held up the cloth. Alex helped Selene off the table. She hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Papas, for everything."

"I'm glad you chose me. Thank you, Selene."

Selene walked to Aphrodite and hugged her. "Thank you, Mamas."

"You're welcome, sweetie," she replied. Selene and her parents left the platform. "Anyone else?" No one replied. "Lunch in ten minutes. Feel free to start when you're ready." The crowd started to disburse, and Aphrodite walked to Alex.

"You've got that look. What did I screw up?" Alex asked.

"The cum trick when you enter the virgins was wonderful. Giving the semen to the two women, I'm not sure about."

"Mom, the Papas book says I will provide and deliver it. It doesn't specify that I can't deliver it in a cup. I respected their wishes to do it without sexual contact. They left happy, and with what they came for. I broke no rules."

"If that's what the book says, I'm good with it. I'll need to read it myself."

"Mom, I've got a question for you. The elixir of vitality isn't mentioned in my book. What does your book say about when it can be used?"

"We always use it on the second day," she replied.

"I've noticed that, but why not the first day too?"

"That's how we've always done it."

"Mom, on the first night, the men are all spent and just sitting around by eight. The bisexual and lesbian women are the only ones still active. Does the book say it can't be used on both days?"

She smiled at him. "I don't know. I'll check. Good enough?"

"Good enough."

"Anything else, Papas?" she asked, grinning.

"Not at the moment, Mamas. Hungry?"

"Starved, I'm eating for two now," she replied.

"Want some pickles and ice cream?"

"Not yet.

Alex picked up his mother's robe and helped her put it on. "Think we'll be going back to Olympus in December?"

"Alex, I don't think anything could surprise me anymore."

"Me either."

They all had lunch, and once everyone had finished, Aphrodite stood.

"Thank you all for coming this weekend. It's been an amazing adventure. Hopefully, by the winter solstice, three of us will have baby bumps. I know I'm looking forward to it."

"Yuk, another brother," Ariana said. Everyone laughed at her comment.

"The next get together will be at Adonis and Phoebe's home. Ariana is planning on the fertility ritual. I have no other information about what else we're going to be doing. I'd like to thank Papas for all his efforts this weekend." Fingers began snapping again. Alex smiled at the group. "If there's nothing else, let's clean up and call it a weekend."


12