All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 08'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

I like the development. I want more of Alex and Aphrodite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep them commig!

Great story i look for this daily! Dont make us wait drop them daily!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter please

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago
Really good

Very nice we loved it another 5* chapter. Keep up the great eork

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry. You can read a hell of a lot faster than I can write.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Still a good fantasy story that appears to have some "legs" left to it. Much of Alex's interaction with the four women in his life is centered on sex with only superficial narrative given to the relationship itself. I would hope in coming chapters you could nurture the true loving relationship with each one and the associated dynamics that go with that. 5*

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 3 years ago

Love this story!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great work...

Man u r doing great ......post post stories more often...

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

5/5 You have done a masterful job of keeping this interesting and not devolving into a Group Sex story line. I really appreciate that. Keep up the good work and keep Aphrodite closely involved. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep it coming

Loving the story. Here’s to chapter 9

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

so good thanks 100% HOT please wight more

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, sorry. 😞 The teen boy doing the 80 year old grandmother ruined it for me. I wasn't thrilled about the corruption of Cathy either. I realize that the author is trying to pander to a broad audience in a single story. My experience is that it can't be done without ruining the story for someone, if not most everyone. It's always a better practice to write one story for a specific audience and a different story for another.

I did enjoy the love scene with Ariana and moving the curtains.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, I have to disagree with the observation about writing to only one interest group; there is no reason that a story cannot cast a wide net to gather in a variety of readers. Keep up the writing.

And, again, this IS A story...

As I said about the prior chapter, I like the direction DocWords is taking this; the work is well-thought-out and (mostly) well written...I look forward to the next chapters...

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

I still enjoy the story for the most part but none of the main characters possess any free will, there lives have been preordained before they were born. Alex couldn't get away from being Papas, even if he wanted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 07 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info