Solstice Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Their daughter, Catherine, is turning eighteen in early December, and they'd like you to take her virginity. They'd like a private ceremony."

"That shouldn't be a problem."

"Alex, they also want to video the entire thing."

"Video? Is that something we do?"

"We haven't done it before, and they're going to be doing the recording. There's nothing in anything I've read that says we can't."

"What if the video were to fall into the wrong hands?"

"That's my concern too. You and Catherine would be the only two in the video, so it really wouldn't put our family at risk. I told them I'd talk to you about it."

"Where would we do it?"

"They have a studio in their basement. Nicholas makes educational videos there. I've seen a couple of them. They're very professional."

"There's a couple of things I'm thinking. First, I'd want to meet with the parents and Catherine. If and when, it happens, I don't want to do it like in our ceremonies. I want to spend time with Catherine, get to know her first, then make love to her. Taking her virginity would be part of that."

"None of that sounds like it breaks any traditions. I'll talk to Cora. Keep December fifth open."

"I will, Mom."

Aphrodite returned about an hour later. She and Alex would visit with Cora and her family this Saturday.

* * * * *

Cora and Nick greeted them at the door and were taken aback by the change in their hair color. Even the eyebrows were white now.

"Cathy is waiting for us in the studio," Nick said.

Alex was surprised when he saw Catherine. She was equally as beautiful as the other women in the family but certainly didn't look like an almost eighteen-year-old. She was about five feet tall and probably not more than ninety pounds. Her hair was in twin ponytails with big bows holding each in place. She wore no makeup. Cathy wore a pullover shirt with kittens on it, outlining her breast buds, and tight-fitting jeans that showed very narrow hips. She looked like she was about twelve.

"Alex, this is our baby, Cathy," her father said.

"Hi Cathy," Alex replied. "How old are you?"

She giggled. "I'll be eighteen on the fifth."

"You look about twelve. It's not that I don't believe you, but can I see your birth certificate or an ID?"

Cathy giggled again, very childlike. She handed him her driver's license. "I get asked all the time."

Alex looked at the ID and handed it to his mother. She looked it over and handed it back.

"Let's all sit down, and we'll fill you in on what we'd like to do," Nick suggested.

Everyone found a seat then Nick pulled up a chair in front of them all.

"I'm a professional film maker. Cora and I have recorded pretty much every significant event in Cathy's life. Coming of age and losing her virginity are two of those events. We want to record the whole thing from beginning to end. From her first kiss, to her first touch of a man, penetration, orgasm, we want it all recorded."

"What are you going to be doing with the recording?"

"Cathy's plan, once she turns eighteen, is to have her own webcam site."

"What kind of site?" Alex asked.

"I'm going to have a sex cam. There are a lot of people who will pay big bucks to see someone that looks like me naked and doing things," Cathy replied.

"You mean the little girl look?" Alex asked.

"Exactly. That's how I'm going to pay my way through college."

"You still haven't answered the question. What are you going to be doing with the recording?" Aphrodite asked.

"Parts of it will be available for purchase. Nothing that would show Alex' identity. Some of his body parts would be seen, but nothing that he could be identified from," Cathy replied.

"I've written that up in an agreement to make sure Alex remains anonymous. Alex would also get a percentage of anything purchased that shows any part of his body," Nick added. He handed a two-page document to Aphrodite. She glanced at it then put it in her lap.

"Cathy, exactly what are you wanting from me?" Alex asked.

"Alex, I've never even been kissed by a boy. I'm as virginal as you can get. I'll be dressed and looking noticeably young. I want you and I to start with kissing, then petting and slowly removing my clothes. I want you to eat me and teach me to eat you. We'll take closeups to prove I'm a virgin. You'll enter me and then we'll have sex in lots of different positions. Possibly, even anal. My mother says you can cum pretty much as often as you want. I'd like cum on my face, breasts, pussy and ass. I want you to cum in my mouth and in my pussy. If we do anal, I also want you to cum there. I don't want this to be a brutal sort of thing. I want it respectful and loving. Maybe we can do the brutal stuff at another shoot. I'll give you free access to my site too."

"Guys, this is way outside the role of Papas. I'll think about it. My first thoughts are simply doing the virginity rite, and then you can find someone who wants to be in porn videos for the rest. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you," Alex told them.

He was quiet on the way home, and shortly before they arrived, they stopped for lunch.

"Why so quiet?" his mother asked.

"Just thinking about they're wanting. Mom, I take being Papas seriously. They're trying to combine family tradition with launching Cathy's porn career and promoting child porn. She'll be an adult, but still she's going to portray a child. There's no way in hell I'll be part of that. What I will do, is take her virginity. I'll even allow them to film it. As long as the only part of me being filmed is from the belly button to the knees. I'm not crazy about the last part, but I can live with it. I do think Cathy is on the right track about losing her virginity. I like the idea of starting at the beginning and working through the actual defloration. She wants it for show. I want it so it can be personal and loving. Make it a learning experience."

"Is that what you want me to tell them?"

"Yes, it is. What are your thoughts?"

"I agree with my wise son and husband, one-hundred percent."

"Mom, what would dad have done?"

"A month ago, I think he would have jumped in with both feet. I think he's changed now. I suspect he'd say exactly what you did."

They discussed how the defloration would actually be done, and when they returned home, Aphrodite called Cora. She, personally, didn't seem disappointed, and agreed.

* * * * *

On December fifth, Alex and Aphrodite arrived a few minutes early. Nick had everything set up as Alex had required. There was a piece of tape on the floor indicating where Alex would stand and another in front of that showing the edge of the frame. Anything that crossed that line would be recorded. The sound would be off until just before the actual penetration. Cora walked up to Alex as he was waiting.

"You offered, when we spoke before, to enter Cathy during an orgasm. I know she said no, but she's pretty anxious today and wondered if she could change her mind."

"Yeah, that's fine."

"I'll be happy to collect the cum," Cora said.

"I'd like to record that," Nick jumped in.

"No!" Cora and Alex said together.

"Can I at least watch?" he asked.

"Watching's fine," Alex replied.

Cora knelt in front of Alex and opened his robe. She cupped his balls in her hand as her mouth engulfed the tip of his soft cock. Nick had also knelt and was just inches away. Cora continued sucking Alex and quickly had him hard. Using her hand and mouth she stroked and sucked him, periodically licking the length of his shaft. She wasn't rushing things. Cora wanted Alex to enjoy this. Before he came, she removed a small cup from the pocket of her robe. Her husband was so close he was in her way at times. She used her elbow to nudge him away twice. When Alex got close, she switched to using only her hand. With his first spurt, Cora aimed him at her husband, who was hit directly between the eyes, causing him to fall back in surprise. The remainder she collected in the cup. There was still a small amount of the cum on the tip of Alex cock.

"May I?" Cora asked.

Alex nodded and his mother took the cup from Cora. Cora licked the cum from the tip and in a few seconds experienced an orgasm of her own. Nick and Cora left the room together.

Several minutes later, Cathy walked into the frame being escorted by her parents. All three wore white gowns. They walked her to the end of the table, and one stood on each side of their daughter.

Aphrodite stepped forward, outside the view of the cameras, and dropped her robe.

"Catherine, you are eighteen?" Aphrodite asked.

"Yes, Mamas," she replied. Her anxiety was obvious.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Mamas." Her hands were trembling.

"Do you wish to give your virginity to Papas?"

"Yes, Mamas."

Aphrodite looked at her parents. "Do you wish to prepare her?"

"Yes, Mamas," her parents replied.

They removed her robe and helped her to the table. Both parents held her legs and began massaging her pussy. Alex took pre-cum and touched it to Cathy's tongue.

"You may feel a little discomfort," Alex told her.

She nodded. Alex moved forward between her legs, then looked at Nick.

"Are you going to start the camera?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Here, hold her leg."

Nick hurried to a table nearby and pushed a button to start recording, then returned and took his daughter's leg. Alex lined up with Cathy's pussy then nodded to Cora. She took a small amount of cum and touched it to her daughter's tongue. A few seconds later, Cathy came. Alex pushed himself inside, then stood still. When she finished, Cora served her a little more. When she came the second time, Alex began moving in and out, slowly, for several minutes.

"How are you, Cathy?"

"I really like this," she replied, moving with him. They continued for several minutes. Alex could see that she was a bit uncomfortable and came quickly into her. As she bucked her hips from her orgasm, the discomfort seemed to disappear more with each moan. When she finally relaxed, Alex pulled out. Cora produced a white cloth and cleaned them both, then held the bloody cloth toward the camera. Alex looked at the girl's father.

"Turn off the camera. We're finished."

"Oh yeah," he replied.

Alex helped Cathy sit up.

"How was it?"

"Scary at first, then a little sore. At the end it was really nice."

"Good luck with your cam site."

"Thanks. I'll email you a pass code, so you get free access."

"Thanks, I'll check in periodically and see how you're doing."

"Are you sure you don't want to join me on camera occasionally?"

"I'll pass, but thanks for the offer."

"Will you be at the winter solstice, Alex?"

"I sure will."

"I'll see you there, then."

Alex and Aphrodite got dressed and went home. The next big family event would be the winter solstice and impregnating Ariana.

12