All Comments on 'Solstice Ch. 10'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story

left a cliff hangar keep up the great work

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

This is turning into quite the fantasy! Hopefully the next chapter(s) wont be held up by the censers. The storm should be interesting.

Thanks for sharing your talent and fantasies. Stay safe!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story - but enough with the 'Dit Wad' - not a high school story.

vernon71vernon71about 3 years ago

please keep them coming Doc very good so far

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous - you’re being a dit wad.

Zullu9nerZullu9nerabout 3 years ago
👌❤️

Waiting for the next chapter

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Love the general plot movement - 5* this time.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

I have been enjoying this series so far. Hope to see more soon!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Really dislike the term “Dit Wad” that Ariana has given to Alex and is now spreading. Sure in house at home have a laugh but out in the wild when he is supposed to be in a position of authority? Nope. The brother and sister have never fought and nothing was mentioned about fights before he was 18. Since his epappas title Alex has been VERY nice to his sister.

SO WHERE DID THIS DIT WAD COME FROM. Also if your going to swear just swear. Substituting a word such as sugar instead of shit or altering a word like dick to dit IS EXACTLY the same thing. It carries the same intent and the same malevolence and your not fooling anyone with an IQ over 42.

The real test is 1 would you say it to your mother’s face? 2 would you say it to your boss, not just around him but TOO him/her?

The answer is no and it’s borne out in employment law as well. At my work we had 2 religious zealots. Anyway they carried a ‘fruit’ knife on their belts but the knife blade alone was 15cm and they said it was for religious purposes! Right. They couldn’t swear as part of their religion so the used substitution and alterations to work around that. They ‘swore’ so much it was part of their every day speaking.

We have special aircraft stripped dowm and refitted with ‘stuff’, 2 pilots and 2 crew in the back. The 2 guys were crew. In an aircraft the captain is law. So every captain demanded that the knives be given to them as soon as the door was closed. The guys also swore at everyone in general speech and wouldn’t stop when asked as it wasn’t swearing according to the church.

So a female complained in writing as did the other 98 aircrew and a court case was had. The lawyers for both sides handed all the relevant stuff up to the court amd the judge didn’t even take it to a court hearing and he ruled in his chambers just by reading both sides. Swearing needs intent and malevolence and the words or words that are similar in sounding. A fruit knife is by definition is not any knife you eat fruit with, but a folding blade sharp on only one side with a blade between 1 and 1.5 inches and the body of the knife is usually mother of pearl, silver, gilt, occasionally but not often gold but always decorative and carried by women in the 1800’s is (I think that was the date) so in Australia you generally can’t carry a knife and stay out of jail for 5 years, prohibited to carry weapon. If you throw it it then comes under the firearms act and the prohibited weapons act. Crazy right? What happens if you trip and drop your knife in the kitchen, you’ve thrown it after all?

So anyway why so disrespectful to the brother for no reason when he is second to Aphrodite in the eyes of Gia? Oh and he’s the dad of her unborn baby. These aren’t your regular teenage siblings.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Deer doc words now with a reply like that to a polite but anonymous comment YOUR being a cunt. What do you think the comment section is for? The person has read 10 chapters of your work and has noticed an an aberration, like I have as well. They also point out it’s not a high school story and since school is never mentioned that’s correct as well.

Your making this epic adventure yet your trashing it with childish crap that JUST DOES NOT FIT THE STORY OR THE CHARACTER.

You gave no reason why she just started trashing her brother every single time she speaks. Is she retarded or have a tumour or just skull fucked one to many times depriving her of oxygen? Or does that last sentence apply to you?

You be the judge. Cunt. Since you think it’s funny 🤣

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Dit wad

Ariana and Alex have eighteen years of history together, as brother and sister, that we know nothing about. My sisters and I engage in banter and apparently so do Alex and Ariana. Alex doesn’t seem to be bothered by it and neither am I.

Re: Purpose of comments

I believe the comments section is to state opinions. Everyone has one. I have no problem with that, but my opinion doesn’t necessarily have to agree with yours. Yes, sometimes I do think some of the opinions expressed are funny. Some are on the mark, and some are rants. So be it.

Re: Sugar vs shit

If I say sugar, I mean sugar. I will not hesitate to say shit if that’s what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been enjoying this series so far. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

is there more coming soon? i have been looking for it everyday. i really enjoy this story. keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there is a chapter 11. Really have enjoyed this. It’s good reading and a pretty good story. As for previous comments from others...not sure why they are reading into the minute details of childish banter between brother and sister. If you’re the author and that’s the way you wanted it to be then who are we to question that? Either enjoy the story or don’t read it. That’s my opinion.

SenorDomSenorDomover 2 years ago

Loving the "dit wad" plot line!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

The story gets better and better...different locations, new people, new challenges...and Alex and his family are up to it.

Gaia has prepared them well, the flow of the individual moments is exciting...cannot wait for the meeting between Gades and Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

+1 Senor Dom!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Solstice Ch. 09 Previous Part
Solstice Series Info