Solstice Ch. 14

Story Info
Hawaiian honeymoon for the three newlyweds.
8.1k words
4.78
22.3k
64

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Solstice - Chapter 14

The flight to Hawaii was ten hours which included a stop in LA. Ally had never flown and was a little anxious. Demi, as always, was over the top excited. Alex was exhausted. His wives had worn him out.

They had been in the air for about an hour when he woke. Demi, who sat on the aisle, was chatting with the young flight attendant.

"Is this your first time to Hawaii?"

"None of us have ever been there," Demi replied.

"Vacation?" the attendant asked.

"Honeymoon. Alex, Ally and I got married yesterday."

The attendant's brow raised. "All three of you?"

"Uh huh."

"That's a first for me. I don't think I've ever run across that before."

"Are you shocked?"

"Not really shocked so much. Surprised would be a better term. I take it you and your sister wife like each other."

"Oh, Ally and I are in love with each other and Alex."

"Demi and I were going to marry each other then both marry Alex later, but we decided to do it all at once," Ally added.

"And how did your families take all this?"

"They support us all the way."

"May I ask a personal question?"

"Sure," Demi replied.

"How's your new husband holding up?"

Alex looked at her, "You see who's been sleeping since we left."

She smiled, "Yes, I do. How about a glass of champagne to celebrate? It's on the house."

"We'd love it," Demi replied.

She returned a few minutes later and gave each a glass of champagne and a small bag of cookies, then smiled at Alex.

"I suspect you're living every man's fantasy."

Ally and Demi both laughed. "You have no idea," Alex replied. "No idea, at all."

"Where are you staying in Hawaii?"

"Wailea, on Maui," Demi replied.

"It's adults only," Ally added.

The woman chuckled. "That's probably a good thing. Push the button if you need anything."

"Thank you, we will," Demi replied.

"She seemed to accept things pretty well," Alex said.

"We had a little more of an issue booking the bridal suite for three people," Ally told him "You're going to love it."

"You don't spend that much time in the room on vacation anyway," Alex replied.

"I'm not too sure about that. There are a bunch of things Ally and I want us to do, but we still have to sleep."

"And screw," Ally added.

"Okay, I stand corrected," Alex said.

*****

The second flight from Honolulu to Maui was less than an hour. Then came the thirty-minute ride from the airport to the resort. Hawaii was the most beautiful place any of them had ever seen.

They walked to the check in desk. "Good afternoon. Do you have a reservation?" the clerk asked.

"We do, the bridal suite," Demi replied, handing him their printed reservation.

He looked it over and handed it back. "I'm sorry, there must be some mistake. The bridal suite is for couples only."

"We are a couple. A couple of three. I was told to have you call the manager, John."

"One moment please."

He left the desk and returned a few minutes later with an older Hawaiian man.

"Welcome to our resort. Which one of you is Demi?" he asked.

"I am," Demi replied.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm John. We spoke on the phone."

"John, this is my husband, Alex, and my wife, Ally."

He smiled and nodded to each. "We have your suite ready and waiting for you. I think you'll love it. As you requested, we have a cabana for you on your beach. We furnished you with one extra set of everything. Here are your dinner reservations. The bridal tables we reserved for you all have seating for three. We put brochures in your suite for many of the activities available on the island. Just call or visit the concierge to schedule them. Would there be anything else?"

"No," Demi smiled. "It sounds like you did everything we requested."

"If we've overlooked anything, please let us know. Thomas, get them registered and have them taken to their suite."

"Yes sir."

"Aloha," John told them.

"Aloha," they all replied.

It only took a few minutes to get signed in. Their bags were taken outside and loaded into the trunk of a Tesla. After getting in, the bellboy spoke to the car.

"Bridal suite." The car pulled away and drove itself. "If you need transportation, on the property, just dial the front desk. We'll send one of the Teslas for you. Just tell it where you want to go."

"Just for on the property?" Demi asked.

"Yes, ma'am. We have taxis and Ubers for off property. Many of the activity providers on the island provide their own transportation. Here we are."

He exited the car and opened the doors for them. He and Alex grabbed their bags. After unlocking the door, they stepped inside. The suite was beautiful. The entire back side of the living area faced the ocean.

"There is a staircase on the lanai that leads to your private sunbathing area. It's completely secluded, except from the air. Please make yourselves at home. Call the desk if you need anything. Aloha."

"Aloha," they all replied.

Alex put their bags on the massive king bed, then the three explored their suite. This was luxurious. There were three robes and slippers on the bed laying on top of the scattered rose petals. There was a small kitchenette with a table for three. On the lanai sat three chaise lounges and another table for three. They climbed the metal, spiral stairs on the lanai and found their private area with three more chaise lounges, a large bed, and small three-person table and chairs. Three sides of the rooftop area had walls about five feet tall but the side facing the ocean was open. Going back down they walked to the beach, passing their sheer draped cabana on the way. There was no one anywhere near them.

"Wow!" Ally said.

"Yeah, wow!" Demi replied.

They walked back to their suite and Alex plopped down on the bed.

"Later, husband. We wanna shower and eat first," Demi told him.

"I thought this was a honeymoon?" he said.

"Come on, the shower is big enough for all of us," Ally told him.

They were naked and, in the shower, together in minutes. They took turns washing each other and did so very teasingly. Using only his fingers, Alex had both women hot in no time. They pulled away and knelt in front of him and took turns on his cock and balls. When he came, they shared it, then Demi and Ally kissed as they came together. They finished their showers and began getting ready.

Alex unpacked his bag as they dried their hair. The hotel had even left them a second hairdryer. Alex put on a camp shirt they had picked up for him, shorts, and sandals, then sat on the lanai to wait.

About thirty minutes later they joined him. Both wore floral print dresses that hit about mid-thigh and sandals. Their hair was pulled back in ponytails.

"You two look beautiful," he told them. They smiled and raised their dresses, showing him they were panty less. His erection began immediately. "Damn."

"We decided we want to walk. That way we can see some of the resort," Ally announced.

"Cool, I can show off my wives."

Their dinner reservations were in the main restaurant. As soon as they stepped inside a beautiful Hawaiian girl stepped up to them.

"Aloha," she said. They all replied. She put a lei on Demi then kissed her on each cheek and did the same to Ally and Alex. "Would you prefer inside or on the lanai?"

"Lanai please, Alex replied.

"Right this way."

They followed her with Alex in the rear. The table for three was in a quiet and separate area of the lanai. Fresh flowers were on the table.

"Our bridal area," she said. "Would you ladies like a flower for your hair?" she asked.

"Please," Demi said.

She pulled one from the vase, then removing scissors from her pocket, trimmed it, and put it in Demi's hair. After looking it over she did the same for Ally.

"If you have a camera, I'll take pictures for you."

Alex handed her his phone. She took photos of each and then a few of the three of them. Mimosas and menus were brought to them as she took the pictures.

"Your server is Kilani. She'll be with you momentarily. Aloha," she said, as she turned and walked away.

They looked at the menus and decided on their orders. Another young Hawaiian woman came to them.

"Aloha, I'm Kilani. I'll be your server this evening. May I get you something to drink?" All three decided to stick with the mimosas and gave her their orders.

While waiting, Alex showed them the pictures. They sent one to Aphrodite, Ariana, and Cletus.

"They say aloha for everything, don't they?" Alex asked.

"It's like hello and goodbye rolled into one," Ally replied.

A very large Hawaiian man with a guitar came to the table and played a beautiful, very Hawaiian song for them. Their dinners came a short time later.

After dinner they went to the lounge just a short walk from the restaurant. It faced the beach and had live Hawaiian music. Hula dancers came to them and walked them to the stage. After a quick lesson they joined them in a hula. The women were much better at it than Alex. One of the staff used Alex' phone to video their dance for them.

The time zone change had affected all three. They headed back to their suite early and called it a day.

During the night Demi got out of bed. Something compelled her to walk down to the beach. She sat in the sand meditating for a long time. She saw many things in the future and was given warnings by the Oracle. After about two hours she returned to the suite. Climbing in bed next to Alex, she looked at his handsome sleeping face, then placed her hands on his chest. "From Gaia," she whispered, then kissed him. Demi fell asleep almost immediately.

She and Ally were up first and were sitting on the Lanai drinking coffee.

"What the hell?" they heard Alex yell.

Demi laughed. Alex came bursting out the door.

"Look at me! What the hell?"

Alex had already looked good but somehow during the night he had put on about twenty pounds of solid muscle. He was cut and had the body of a movie action star.

"Sit down and have a cup of coffee. I'll explain it," Demi said.

Alex sat on the chaise next to Ally who was still overcome by the change in him.

"The Oracle came to me last night. Gaia has given you a gift."

"Boy, I'll say," Alex replied.

"It's much more than just those muscles. When Gaia created her firstborn, Uranus, she blessed him with the body you have. She also gave him many skills and abilities. Most of those didn't get passed along as time went on. It finally came down to one man, or God. That was Achilles. He was the last to have it all. She's given you what Achilles had minus the heel problem."

"What about the Spartans? Didn't they have great bodies and stuff?"

"They did have great bodies, but they had to train constantly to keep them. Yours was given you, as is. You won't have to work your ass off to keep it."

"Thank you, Gaia," Alex said.

"The one thing the Spartans did get was their fighting skills and abilities. Gaia also gave you those."

"Demi, I don't know squat about fighting."

"It's instinctive in you. When the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do."

"You say that as if it's going to happen," Ally said.

"It is. Twice while we're in Hawaii. I wasn't told what would happen, but you'll know exactly what to do."

"But you don't know what's going to happen?"

"No clue," Demi replied.

"There is one other problem," Ally said. "Alex, have you tried on any of your clothes?"

"No, I slept in these shorts last night and they're really tight."

"Looks like we need to do some shopping today. We can get a shirt and swim trunks for you at the gift shop. Then we need to find a mall."

Ally grabbed her phone and aimed it at Alex. "Flex for me. I want to send a video to your other wives." Alex smiled then stood. He ran through some of the poses he'd seen in sports books. "Perfect. Alex, you're really a hunk."

"He was already a hunk. Now he's a mega-hunk," Demi added.

"I'm starving. Think we can go to breakfast?"

"Give us twenty minutes," Ally said, as she and Demi went inside.

Alex looked through his clothes. None of the shirts fit at all. The only shorts he fit into were the ones he had on and his board shorts. He put on the board shorts and went back to the lanai. When the girls returned, they walked to the gift shop. After a bit of trial and error they found a shirt and trunks for him. Leaving the store, Ally and Demi started laughing.

"Okay, what's so funny?" he asked.

"I thought the women in there were going to jump you," Demi laughed.

"Oh, they were not," he grinned.

"Alex, they really were," Ally added. "Watch while we're at breakfast. It's hilarious."

"Not interested. I've got all the women I need right here."

Alex squatted and wrapped an arm around each of their thighs and effortlessly lifted them to his shoulder level. He carried them to the buffet before setting them down.

"Show off," Demi said, grinning.

During breakfast he did watch those around him. Alex did notice a few admiring looks. An Uber dropped them at the mall afterward. He had to buy most everything he had brought. At the women's urging he also picked up a couple of muscle shirts.

It was during the ride back to the resort when Ally received a reply from Di and Ariana. Both were impressed. She repeated what Demi had told them. His mother's response was 'Be careful.' Ariana's was 'Don't let it go to your head, Hercules.'

Afterward they went to the beach. As Alex walked back from the water he smiled. Most of the beach was empty but the area surrounding where he, Demi, and Ally had spread their blanket was surrounded with blankets and towels with women on most of them. They had chosen an area near, but not on, the public beach to distance themselves.

"Did you notice the neighborhood?" Ally asked, grinning.

"Kinda crowded, huh?"

Demi grabbed his arm. "Alex!" He turned to her. She was as white as a sheet. "Walk toward the public beach. Be alert but be careful."

He turned and began walking with Demi and Ally close behind. Alex was about a hundred yards from them when he heard the scream.

"Shark! There's a shark."

He looked where the woman was pointing. The fin and tail were both out of the water and huge. Not far away from it was a circular, white inflatable raft. It was about fifty yards offshore. Two pre-teens were on it and obviously terrified. Alex ran into the surf and once deep enough swam toward the raft. About halfway there he disappeared under the water. About a minute later his hands reached up on the side of the raft. His head followed.

"Get in the middle and lay down. I'll get you back to shore."

Both kids nodded and did what he asked. Alex disappeared under the water and the raft began moving toward the shoreline. The fin was following it and seemed to be moving closer. The raft seemed to stop. A moment later the shark turned sharply and went back out to sea. Alex' head popped up just for a second then disappeared again under the water. The white raft began moving again. A wave began to crest and brought the raft and the young people safely back to shallow water. A man and woman ran into the surf to usher them back the rest of the way. People were looking at the water for Alex. He was nowhere to be found.

"Oh god! Where is he?" Ally asked.

"He's okay, I feel it," Demi said, anxiously.

About thirty seconds later he walked ashore just next to them.

"Let's get out of here," he urged.

Alex took their hands, and they quietly went back to their blanket. The people around them hadn't seen what had happened and those that had were still searching the surf for signs of him.

"Nice work," Ally said.

"Thanks."

"Could you see what kind of shark it was?"

"The only shark I'd recognize is a hammerhead. This one was about twice as long as the raft. It had stripes, a really wide head, and a big mouth with lots of very pointed teeth."

"That sounds like a tiger shark," Ally added.

"Did it leave on its own?" Demi asked.

"It got about ten feet from my feet, so I stopped swimming and faced it. I intended to punch it in the nose, but it yawned."

"So, what did you do?" Ally asked.

"What any good Spartan would do. I looked it in the eye and screamed 'Sparta!' That apparently scared it off."

"Oh, bull. You didn't do that," Demi chuckled.

Alex laughed, "That's exactly what I did. Then I came up for a breath of air and went back to pushing."

"You could have come out of the water sooner. You scared the crap out of both of us," Ally complained.

"I didn't want to be seen. We're here on our honeymoon. If they found out who I was, we might be on more like a publicity tour. I like our privacy."

About ten minutes later the beach was closed due to a tiger shark sighting. They walked back to their suite.

"Do we have anything substantial to eat? I'm starved." Alex asked.

"Just snacks. Ally, are you hungry?" Demi asked.

"No way. I ate a huge breakfast," she replied.

"Me too. Alex, why don't you go over to the buffet? It's open all day," Demi asked him.

"I think I will. See you shortly."

"Watch out for the women."

"I promise."

As he was walking back to the table with a plate overloaded with food her heard, "That's him! That's him!"

He ignored it and went to a quiet table. Four people walked up, a man, a woman, and two young people.

"That's him, Dad!" the boy said.

Alex looked up and smiled at them, then looked at the kids. "That was pretty exciting, huh?"

"We were so scared. I thought we were going to die," the girl said.

"Thank you," their mother said.

"I'm glad I happened to be there."

"Can we pay you?" the father asked.

"Not in the way you're thinking, but yes, there is something you can do."

"Anything. Name it."

"Let's keep this quiet and just between us. No one else needs to know who I am. Agreed?"

"Agreed," the man said, offering his hand.

They turned to walk away, and the boy stopped and looked back. "What's your name?"

"Alexander."

"Alexander the great," the boy replied, then fist bumped him.

Alex smiled and returned to his meal. When he got back to the suite, he found his wives making love to each other. He sat in a chair quietly and watched them. 'That's so beautiful,' he thought.

Ally was between Demi's legs eating her. Demi saw him and winked but didn't say anything. After she came, she patted the bed for him to join them. He sat next to Demi at the head of the bed.

"Look, Ally fell asleep," she whispered.

He looked at her. Her head was laying on Demi's lower abdomen with her eyes closed a mouth open.

"She looks content," Alex said.

"We talked while you were gone. She told me she's truly happy."

"Are you happy, Demi?"

"I've never been happier in my life. I'm in love with two people who are in love with me and married to both. Yes, I'm happy. How about you?"

"A few months ago, I was seventeen, right out of high school, and scared to death about what I was going to do with my life. I had no purpose. On my eighteenth birthday that all changed. I discovered that I do have a purpose. I've also found love in places I certainly never expected. It's like I'm living a dream. Not one I could have ever cooked up either. I am happy. I love you, Demi."

"I love you too, Alex."

He kissed her on the lips. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

"You're hungry again? Alex you just ate."

"I'm starved. I have been all day."

"Go eat some more. When Ally wakes up, we'll join you. Which restaurant?"

"The burger bar by the pool."

"See you in a bit," Demi said, then kissed him.

Alex went to the burger bar. As he sat there, he noticed an unusual looking trio at a nearby table. There was a man and woman who looked like they were in their late twenties and a girl who couldn't be more than eighteen or nineteen. They just didn't look right together. Something was wrong. The younger one seemed nervous. The older two looked like they were trying to convince her of something. The women left the table together. The younger one took her purse with her but the older sat hers on the table near the man. Alex grew up with women. They always took their purses with them and certainly never left them in clear reach of anyone. When the man reached into the woman's purse and removed a plastic bag, Alex put down his fork. The man opened the bag and took something out of it. After glancing around he reached across the table and dropped something in the younger woman's drink. Alex stood and walked to the table. Just as the man was about to put the bag back in the purse, Alex grabbed his hand cupping in and not allowing the man to release what he was holding. When the man looked at him, Alex squeezed his hand.