Solstice Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a short break and meet back here in about thirty minutes to continue."

The three started back to Adara's home.

"Mom, that was impressive. Something new?"

"Gaia joined with me. She's still here," Aphrodite told him.

"We felt exactly what you felt. It was amazing," Adara said.

"I was feeling all of you. The men and the women. We were all one body," Aphrodite replied.

They all took quick showers then returned to the platform. The three women to be impregnated were all brought up. Two appeared to be in their twenties and the other looked mid-thirties. Aphrodite walked to them.

"Is it your desire to be impregnated by Papas?" Aphrodite asked.

"It is," they all replied.

"Who will be first?" Adara asked.

The older of the three stepped forward. Adara removed the woman's gown, then helped her to the table. The other two women held her legs up and apart. Aphrodite stepped forward and felt the woman's pussy. She was surprised when she felt her own fingers doing the same thing to herself. She stroked the woman's clit for a moment the slid two fingers inside her. The woman was wet and ready. She let go of the woman and grasped Alex' cock. Aphrodite was surprised again when she felt her own hand grasping her cock. She lined him up and let go. The sensation of a cock disappeared.

'If I'm touching them, I feel what they feel. Thanks, Gaia,' she thought.

Alex eased himself inside the woman. His cock expanded to fill her completely. She moaned in pleasure as she was filled. Alex began his slow in and out on her.

"Please give me the seed of Gaia?" she begged.

"Are you in a hurry?" Alex whispered, as he smiled at her.

"Oh no. Take all the time you want, Papas," she replied, blushing.

Alex did take his time. He brought her close several times before taking her over the edge. He came as she did, calling out 'dimiourgo!' and her second orgasm began just as the first began to wane. The finger snapping began in the crowd. He gave her a few minutes before pulling out then helping her to sit. Adara and Aphrodite helped her off the table. She thanked everyone, put on her robe, and left the platform. Alex and the table were cleaned and the second was brought forward. The process was repeated with the other two in a similar manner. Number three requested being done as she leaned over the table. Alex was happy to accommodate her.

When the platform was ready the first of the two virgins was brought up. She was accompanied by her much older parents.

Adara stepped to her. "You are a virgin?"

"Yes, I am."

"Are you of legal age?"

"Yes. Today is my eighteenth birthday."

"Happy Birthday! You wish to give your maidenhead to Papas?" Adara asked.

"Oh yes."

"The parents may prepare her."

Her father removed her gown, then both parents sat her on the table. Adara used her finger to collect pre-cum from Alex and put it on the girl's tongue. She tasted it, then immediately began to flush with arousal.

Alex stepped up to her. "You're nervous."

"Very nervous, Papas," she replied shakily.

Alex smiled at the tiny girl. She couldn't be more than a hundred pounds. "I'll be gentle. Try and relax. You'll enjoy this."

"I don't know what to do. I've never even had an orgasm before."

"Do what your body tells you to do. Let me worry about the orgasm," Alex assured her. "Ready?"

"Yes, Papas."

Alex helped her lay back on the table as her parents raised and parted her legs. Aphrodite stood at the head of the table holding the cup. Alex knelt and kissed the girl's mons. She shuddered as he did, then moaned as his tongue went the length between her labia. Aphrodite put her finger into the cup as Alex stood and lined up. He nodded to his mother. Aphrodite put her cum coated finger in the girl's mouth. She trembled as she came for her very first time and Alex pushed in just the head. He waited for her to relax again then gave his mother another nod. She gave the girl a second helping. When she came, Alex pushed fully inside and stopped. He waited on the girl.

"Are we done?" she asked.

"Your hymen is gone. Let me know when you're ready."

"I'm ready." Alex moved gently in an out. "Oh my, you're growing more. Oh, oh, oh," she said, as he continued. "Oh, what's happening? I feel like I'm going to...Ohhhhhh," she yelled, as she came again. Alex continued steadily moving in her. After several minutes he erupted into her. She cooed, feeling the pulsation inside her. Seconds later, she came again with another very loud moan. Alex waited a moment before pulling out. Her parents helped her off the table.

"Papas, may I clean you myself?" she asked.

"I'd be honored."

She knelt in front of him and raised his still hard cock out of the way, then began licking his balls. Within seconds of contacting his cum, she came again. Only pausing long enough to gather her senses, she continued her task to completion.

"Thank you, Papas."

"I'm honored," he replied.

The second virgin was handled as the first. She was an orphan and Lydia, along with another older woman presented her. She seemed terrified. Alex took her for a short walk to talk. After about twenty minutes they returned, and the ceremony went off flawlessly.

After another shower everyone met up again in the square. The platform was gone and replaced with tables. Aphrodite caught a fleeting glimpse of Xander standing behind a tree. Elena was at one of the tables. Alex and Aphrodite were celebrities and rarely had a moment to themselves. He had also seen his father when Elena had taken him a plate of food. Excusing himself, Alex circled around behind him.

"Pretty horse shit way to treat your family, don't you think?" Alex asked.

His father turned quickly toward him. "Alex, I...," he stammered.

"Why is the man I respect and love, more than any other, hiding behind a tree? That's not the father I know."

"I don't know how to face you."

"Dad, Gaia told me you aren't coming to Xanadu."

"Does Di know?"

"No. Gaia told me not to tell her."

"Did she tell you why?"

"No."

"Alex, you and your mother are gods now. You have all these special abilities. Hell, look at you. You even look like a god."

"Dad, I'm not a god. Neither is mom. We're changed, yes, but still the same people you left behind eleven months ago. You're still my father. You always will be. I love you, dad. So does mom. Please talk to her. She doesn't deserve this."

"I don't know what to say."

"How about, thank you for being a wonderful wife and mother. I've decided to stay behind. I wish you the best in life. Goodbye. Short, to the point, at least it's something. She already knows about Elena. All mom wants is for you to be happy. Please, dad?"

"When are you going home?"

"Whenever Gaia decides it's time. I came to impregnate Adara. That's done. It could be any time."

"Will you ask her to come over here? I need to see her in private."

"Sure."

Alex walked to his father and put his arms around him. Both men cried as they embraced.

"I raised a good man. Take care of her."

"I will, dad. I love you," Alex said.

"I love you too. Kiss and hug your sisters for me."

"I will," he replied, as he backed away, then turned and walked back to his mother.

Alex sat next to her, and when she had a free moment, whispered to her.

"Dad wants to talk to you. He's in that cluster of trees to our right.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I just spoke to him."

As Aphrodite stood and started that way, Alex saw Elena stand to follow her. Alex intercepted her and took her hand.

"They need to say goodbye. Give them that chance."

"But she'll try...," she began.

"Elena, she's not a threat. Let them talk, please?"

She nodded and returned to her seat. Alex was surrounded again by villagers. He saw his mother return about twenty minutes later. She walked with her head high and rejoined the crowd as if nothing had happened. It was a short time later when Adara stood.

"Papas, where are you?" she called. Alex stood and waved to her. "It's time you began your rounds," she said, grinning.

A woman walked to him. "I'm Melena, I get you first, Papas." She took his arm and led him away.

Adara looked at Aphrodite, "Wanna go get the twins?"

"I need to talk to someone first. Give me ten minutes?"

"Of course."

Aphrodite walked to Elena and took her arm gently. The two walked away from the crowd and talked for several minutes. After a long hug they went their separate ways, smiling. Adara and Aphrodite left to get the babies.

Alex spent the rest of the day being escorted from one woman to the next and taken to their home. He was finally returned to Adara's home a little after midnight. The women were waiting up for him.

"Did you leave the women smiling?" his mother asked.

"I sure did," he grinned.

"Tired?" Adara asked.

"Not a bit. I'd like to shower then maybe the three of us...."

Alex and Aphrodite were suddenly sitting in their own living room.

"Damn, she could have warned us," Alex grumbled. "Mom, are you and dad okay?"

"Yes. He's made a peaceful life with Elena now. She refuses to leave her home and he's going to stay with her. Many of the older ones are staying too."

"Mom, you're really good at not answering my questions."

She smiled at him. "I could use some cuddling with my husband tonight. Does that answer your question?"

"Completely," he replied.

*****

About thirty people, mostly older ones, were taken to Xanadu early. A few from each of the eight groups. Each of these had special skills that would help to prepare the community for the rest. There were mostly farmers, carpenters, and plumbers. Two were teachers, to establish a school and curriculum. Demi kept the Colorado group informed.

War was escalating and watching the news was depressing. Since life was so unpredictable, the fall equinox celebration was canceled. Ariana gave birth to their daughter, Terra, without difficulty.

The weather had begun to cool by mid-October. It was a beautiful afternoon, and the family was sitting in the yard. Aphrodite stood.

"Inside, now!" she shouted.

They all quickly did as she said.

"Mom, what's the matter?" Ariana asked.

"Three nukes just hit NORAD in Colorado Springs," Demi said.

The words had just left her mouth when the family appeared in their new living room in Xanadu.

12