Solstice Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as it's for art and not to separate groups, I like the idea. I don't want anything here that divides us. Anything we do that affects the community, as a whole, should go through the assembly."

"Any idea where our husband ran off to?" Ariana asked.

"He's down at the river helping harvest fish," her mother replied.

"Alex is fishing? He hates fishing."

"Apparently not anymore. I think he hated sitting there with a pole not catching fish. That was Xander's...sorry. That was Xander's idea of fishing."

"We all miss him, mom."

"I know, honey."

"I hope the end is quick for him."

"So do I," Aphrodite replied, tearing.

*****

Alex enjoyed having a break but did keep his wives occupied over the next two days.

The coloring of the gowns was approved. Demi explained the time issue to them, and each would inform their groups. Each group had submitted a name and numbering system and those were approved. Maps would be created and posted in several locations around the community. There was only one more group yet to arrive. That was the Australian group. Once they arrived, the whole community would have a festival, minus those under eighteen, and Alex would begin the fertilizations.

*****

Another week passed. Titanus and Terra were growing at amazing rates. The playground, although not fully open yet, was a beehive of activity.

The final group arrived, and the festival was scheduled for the following night. All total there were over nine hundred residents in Xanadu.

The Australia group brought news of the war. There were no longer any countries or governments. The last news they had heard was of a series of nuclear warheads going off and triggering an eruption of Yellowstone which had already covered much of the earth in ash and choking out life.

On the platform for the festival would be Aphrodite as the leader, Alex, and one Mamas from each of the three groups. Aphrodite wanted all those on the platform dressed in simple white robes like everyone else in the community. Alex got more anxious as the time neared.

"Pre-show jitters?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah. They're going to be over seven hundred people there."

"Alex, you're only dealing with one person at a time. Just like always. Forget about the audience."

"Right."

"Gaia gave you this gift because she chose you. No one else. You're a perfect specimen for the task at hand. You've got this."

"I know, thanks," he replied, kissing her."

"Five minutes. Let's line up everyone," Aphrodite called out.

The procession began and they passed through the massive crowd. Aphrodite led the way with Alex behind her. The eight Mamas walked in pears. Alex and Aphrodite took the two tall chairs in the center and the Mamas took the four on either side. Ariana sat next to Alex. Each race was represented and any one of the entire group could have graced the cover of a magazine. When everyone was settled, Aphrodite stood, walked to the front, and dropped her robe.

"Welcome to our first festival in Xanadu. Since we all know each other, I'll forego introductions. Tonight, our Papas, Alexander, will fertilize the five Mamas without children to produce our remaining Epapas'. As is our tradition from Gaia, we'll celebrate afterward with a sharing of love between us. Please be respectful of your partners. There are differences in our cultures. If someone declines, please respect their wishes. We have the elixir of vitality available for the men who choose to use it. Papas, come forward please."

Alex stepped up to his mother, who removed his robe. His cock was already hard.

"Papas, may I have the seed of Gaia to share with the others?"

"I would be honored."

She knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth, then put her hands on his hips and fucked herself in the mouth. In very few minutes he came. Aphrodite's eyes widened at the volume. Ariana quickly handed her a cup which she let the flow run into. She shuddered and came with loud moans. Ariana dropped her robe and took her place, then repeated it into a different cup. She was followed by Adara and finally Miora."

Each of their cups were full to the brim. They were placed on a table side by side. The first of the five to be fertilized stood and walked to Alex.

"Will you fill me with the seed of Gaia so that I might bear us a son?"

"He will take his place as one of the chosen eight," Alex replied.

He removed her robe and laid her back onto the table bed, then knelt and began licking her pussy. After a minute he stood and gathered his pre-cum offering it to her. She sucked it from his finger and flushed, a moment later she gave him a nod. Alex slowly slid himself into her.

"Ohhhh, I'm really full," she sighed.

"Sorry, I should have warned you. I enlarge to fill the entire space," Alex said.

"That wasn't a complaint at all," she laughed. Alex began sliding in her. "This is wonderful. Pick up the pace a little."

Alex did as she asked and soon her sighs turned to moans. She flushed and moments later her legs encircled him, pulling him in deeper.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, as she came.

Alex kept up the pace and a few minutes later she came a second time. Alex slowed to let her catch her breath. He said, "Dimiourgo," then filled her with his cum. Seconds later, she came a third time.

"No more, no more," she called, exhausted.

Alex slowed then stopped and pulled out. Cum flowed, not dripped, from her pussy. He took her hands to help her sit.

"Damn! Anytime you wanna do that again, just let me know. Not today though. I'm wasted." She turned to the crowd. "Ladies, you've gotta try this. He's amazing!"

The audience applauded and laughed as he helped her off the table and to her chair. A couple of people came up and cleaned the table and Alex.

He took the hand of the second and walked her to the table and then repeated his performance with the four remaining women. Alex didn't even break a sweat yet left each of them spent. While Alex was being washed up, Aphrodite stood.

"The seed of Gaia has been sewn. The five women will give birth to the remaining Epapas who will father those who will repopulate Terra after we leave here. Let our celebration begin!"

Applause filled the room. Alex kissed Ariana and his mother then walked naked into the crowd.

Ariana walked to her mother. "Time to feed the babies," she said.

"Yes, it is. I sure don't envy Alex tonight. He's going to be exhausted."

"Things like this really wear on him," Ariana said.

"They did your father too. I think that's part of why he stayed."

It was well after midnight before Alex got home. Although he tried not to show it, Ariana could see his fatigue.

"Have you eaten?"

"I just need a shower and some sleep."

"Go ahead and undress. I'll get the shower ready."

"It's in the bath house, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll walk with you. Terra will sleep for at least another hour."

"I'm okay."

"Alex, I'm going with you!"

He chuckled. "Yes, ma'am."

She grabbed a towel, and a clean robe then took his arm. As they walked, she spoke.

"Remember when you first became Papas and we scheduled visits for you?"

"Yeah, the good old days."

"I'm taking over your scheduling. I think a village a day for four days a week. For impregnations only, until you get caught up. And we should limit those to four or five."

"You have no idea how much I'd appreciate that."

"Mom said being Papas was exhausting for dad."

"It really is. At first it was exciting, but too much of a good thing isn't a good thing. I'm looking forward to retiring."

"Do you know if there's any rule against me retiring when you do?"

"I have no idea. Mom or Ally will know."

"I just want to be your wife. I don't want anyone else."

"I know the feeling."

They arrived at the shower. Ariana took off her robe and stepped in the shower to adjust it. Alex stepped in with her. As he started to wash her, she stopped him.

"Not tonight. We're both tired and I'll have Terra to nurse shortly. How about tomorrow when we're more rested?"

"I love you. Do you know that?"

"Yes, I know that. I love you too."

After the shower they walked back. She was putting Alex to bed when Terra started fussing.

"Duty calls. Sleep well," she said.

*****

As Alex slept the next morning, all four of his wives were sitting together at the kitchen table.

"Since you three are the experts here, is there any rule that says I can't retire when Alex does?" Ariana asked.

"The rules just says that Mamas will continue to serve the community when a new Papas is named," Ally said.

"We have four Mamas, so only one of us would have to carry on," Aphrodite added.

"Terra will also be of age and could become Mamas. If she does that, we can all retire," Demi added. "The Oracle has already said that she and Titanus will serve together."

"Why, what's on your mind?" her mother asked.

"Alex came home completely exhausted last night. At this rate he won't last seven more years."

"Alex' duty is to provide the seed. To make people pregnant. He can leave the recreational part to the other men," Demi said.

"We'd have a mutiny on our hands. The women see Alex almost as a god," Ally added.

"I agree. Having sex with him isn't just sex. It's an almost religious experience," Aphrodite said.

"Thanks, mom," Alex said, walking into the room. He walked around the table and kissed each wife and baby.

"We're talking about how to reduce your workload," Ariana told him.

"Taking over the scheduling will help a bunch. When are you starting that?"

"Today. One group per day, four days a week, five impregnations a day," Ariana replied.

"That should do it. That's eighty a month," he said.

"You'll have everyone who wants to be pregnant in less than a year," Ally added.

"Too bad we don't have the Pampers concession," his mother said.

"Gaia gave us Pampers?" Alex asked.

All four women rolled their eyes. "You haven't changed a diaper?" Demi asked.

"Not a one."

His mother handed Titanus to him. "Have fun. He's pooping."

"I'll pass," he said, trying to give him back.

"Not a chance, daddy. He's all yours," she chuckled.

Alex looked at his son and smiled. Titanus returned the smile and pooped.

"I'm gonna need some instructions," he said.

"Unfasten diaper, grab ankles, raise butt, remove diaper, wipe butt, apply diaper. It's a piece of cake."

"Fine, I can do this."

Alex took Titanus to the other room. About fifteen minutes later he returned and handed him back.

"Mission accomplished. I'm going to go shower. He peed all over me."

Alex turned just as the new diaper fell off. All the women laughed. He took the day off from his sexual duties and spent the morning with Ariana and Terra learning about caring for babies.

Ariana left for the afternoon to visit each of the groups and worked out a schedule. Alex babysat both Titanus and Terra. His mother was there for backup as needed.

Jason posted a flier for the grand opening of the 'Aphrodite Play Place' for that evening. The entire community seemed to be there.

Plants had been planted around the perimeter that attracted the giant butterflies. They were everywhere. In the center of the large, previously empty field, stood a large mature oak tree with stairs leading up into the canopy.

Jason stood at the entrance to the park with about twenty adults standing off to one side. These were the designers, builders, craftsmen, and artists that had put it all together.

"Aphrodite, please come up here with me?" he requested. She walked up beside him smiling. "I think you're going to like what we've done."

"I have no doubt I will, Jason."

He turned to the crowd. The children were all near the front. Their excitement was palpable.

"People of Xanadu! Our leader, Aphrodite, asked me to put together a team to create this area for the children. With ideas from the kids, this is what we came up with. Much of the artwork you'll see was done by them too. 'A' team, take your positions." About ten children ran into the area, each in a different direction. "Aphrodite, thank you for giving me this opportunity. It's been an amazing experience." She hugged him. "I need the men to take your hand and slap your thigh with me." He demonstrated and began a simple beat. "I need the women on this side to snap their fingers like this." He demonstrated and added a second beat. "On the right let's do this with our hands." He demonstrated a soft double clap. "Perfect. Now keep it going. Kids, do your stuff."

The kids joined in with a song, then from inside the park came melodic percussion and flute. Xanadu had music. The kids continued their song and entered the playground. Jason waved for the adults to follow. It was magical. Jason offered his hand to Aphrodite.

"Welcome to Aphrodite's Play Place," he said.

She wiped the moisture from her eyes. "Jason, thank you."

"Let me show you around."

The music faded away a few minutes later and was replaced by applause. There were swings and things to climb on. Things to go through and under. Balancing beams. Two merry go rounds. A tree house. Ropes for climbing, and an obstacle course. It was an explosion of color, fun, and activity.

"I never imagined anything like this," Aphrodite said.

"Me neither, but the kids did. Almost everything here were their ideas. We're planning a second park already. A water park. It'll be closer to the river. The plumbers are laying out the basics. Once that's done, we can start the build."

"I'm flabbergasted, Jason."

*****

Alex and Ariana, after looking through the park, left quietly and returned home. Terra was sleeping and they put her to bed. Ariana looked at Alex.

"We have about an hour before she'll need to nurse," she said, grinning.

"That works for me."

Alex took her in his arms and kissed her as she dropped her robe to the floor. His hands moved over her body as they held each other, and she pulled his robe off his shoulders doing the same to him. He laid her back on the bed and started to kneel between her legs.

"Uh uh. Both at the same time."

She moved to the center with her head toward the bottom of the bed. Alex faced her in the opposite direction. As he began exploring with his mouth and tongue, she fondled his cock and balls, then used her tongue to tease his sensitive head. They took their time celebrating each other and loving. Alex brought her to peak and backed off several times before she burst with a loud moan and ground her pussy on his face. Alex filled her mouth several minutes later triggering her second orgasm. Alex rolled away and looked at her. She was asleep. He pulled the sheet over her, kissed her softly, and went to the shower.

Alex returned as his mother walked up to the door from the other direction.

"Where's Ariana?"

"Sleeping."

"Good. I've got about forty-five minutes 'til Titanus wakes up. Busy?" she asked.

"Lead the way," he replied.

He followed her to her room and watched as she put their son to bed. His mother dropped her robe on the foot of the bed then got on her hands and knees with her ass facing him.

"I've been horny all day. I need fucked hard and fast."

Alex ran his fingers between her labia. "You're soaked."

"I know. Now fuck me."

He lined up and shoved his cock all the way into her, then pounded her. Over the next fifteen minutes she came three times before Alex finally unloaded into her, triggering her fourth. He pulled out and looked at her. She was still on her knees with her upper body lying on the bed. His mother was sleeping.

He put on his robe and left the room as Demi and Ally walked up.

"Where's mom and Ariana?" Demi asked.

"Both sleeping."

"Good, it's our turn," Ally said, grabbing his cock."

*****

Ariana reviewed his schedule with him the next morning. He had the Aussie group today, Russia tomorrow, China the next and finally the Israel group. That would be followed by a three-day break. Next week was South America, Madagascar, Greece and finally Colorado. Five impregnations a day then other activities as he desired. It seemed like a workable schedule.

He was greeted by an older man, Will, and led to a small house. A woman, probably in her mid-thirties, showed him inside.

"My name is Jedda. What should I call you?"

"Alex is good."

"Alex, I'd like to be honest with you. I'm only doing this for my family group. My wife is next on your list. We're happily married and have a monogamous relationship. We both want children, but the war came up and ruined our artificial insemination plans."

"Jedda, bring your wife in. Let's all talk."

"I'd rather we just get this over with."

"We don't have to do it this way. You can inseminate each other with my sperm."

"How?"

"Go get your wife," he said.

Jedda left the room and returned quickly.

"This is Yindi, my wife."

"Yindi, I'm Alex." Both women sat facing him. "To get pregnant requires introducing my sperm into you. That doesn't require sex or even physical contact between us. I can give you my sperm and you put it inside each other. It's that simple."

"Alex, I worked in a clinic. It isn't that simple," Yindi told him.

"You weren't using my semen. Gaia made mine different. I've done it before in this same situation."

The two women looked at each other and smiled. "We'd like to do it that way then."

"I'll need two clean cups and a private area to collect your samples."

Jedda went into the adjacent room and returned in a moment with two bamboo cups. "Will these do?"

"Perfectly. Where can I collect it?"

She showed him to their bedroom and left him there. About five minutes later he returned.

"I left both cups on the table next to the bed. Use the whole cup for each of you. I assume you know where to put it." Both grinned. "I should warn you. You'll orgasm shortly after putting it in."

"From the semen?" Yindi asked.

"Yeah, Gaia gave me the high potency stuff."

"I guess. In the clinic all you got afterward was a large bill," Yindi chuckled.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, do you do windows?" Jedda asked.

"You don't have any windows," Alex grinned. "What will you name them?"

"Medika and Medina," Yindi replied. "Alex, thank you.

"It was my pleasure."

Alex stood and left. Will was waiting for him outside.

"Ready for number three," Alex told him.

He was led to another house. It was larger than the first.

"Her name is Aliki," Will said.

"Got it, thanks." Alex knocked on the door. An older woman answered. "Are you Aliki," he asked.

The woman laughed. "Heavens no. I'm her grandmother. I'll take you to her." She walked him to a room and knocked. "Aliki, your visitor is here."

"Send him in," she replied.

"She's not in a very good mood, I'm afraid."

"Maybe I can cheer her up," Alex said.

"Good luck with that," she replied, walking away.

Alex stepped inside. "Where do you want me?" she snapped.

She was young, probably not twenty yet. "You invited me. Where do you want to be?"

"Most anywhere but here."

"Then why are you here?" Alex asked.

"To be ritually fucked and get pregnant. Isn't that why you're here?"

"I'm here to help you get pregnant. If that's not what you want, I'll leave. It's up to you."

"I want to be pregnant but...," she began.

"But what?"

"I saw how you did it the other day. Lay down, stick it in, stroke a few times, yell something, and fill her with cum."

"Is that really how it looked to you?"

"Exactly. Getting pregnant should be a loving, tender act. For crying out loud, you're creating a new life. It shouldn't be some damned ceremony."

"There's no ceremony here. You show me how you want it done and we'll do that." Alex took her hand and kissed it. "May I kiss you?"

She smiled at him. "Slow and loving?"

Alex smiled and nodded, then kissed her. They were together for over an hour before her grandmother heard her moans of orgasm. A few minutes later she heard them again. She heard Alex say 'dimiourgo' and about thirty seconds later a third set of even louder moans. Alex came out of the room about ten minutes later.