Solstice Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's sleeping now. She's also in a better mood," he said smiling.

Alex went outside. Will was sitting on the porch. "My granddaughter can be a little snake sometimes."

"Not today, she wasn't. Where's the shower?"

They walked to the shower and the man waited on him. When finished, he took him to another home.

"This is Marlii."

"Thanks."

Alex knocked and the door opened immediately.

"I'm Marlii. Welcome Papas."

"I'd rather you call me Alex."

"Then, welcome Alex. Come in. Can I get you some food or drink?"

"Water would be great."

She showed him to the couch and left the room, then returned a moment later with water and a plate of finger foods. Marlii sat next to him. She was tall and drop dead beautiful with green eyes and skin the color of dark chocolate.

"Tell me about yourself, Alex."

"I'm nineteen. Married to Aphrodite, Ariana, Demi, and Alexandra."

"I'm thirty-four. I was a school teacher before we came here, and I'll be teaching here too. I've never been married. I absolutely love sex, with both men and women. My favorite pastime is sucking cock," she said, with a big grin. Her hand slid up under his robe and grasped his semi. "May I?"

"By all means," Alex replied.

She raised the robe out of the way and stroked him. "Yours is beautiful, and just the right size to fill my mouth. I've fantasized about sucking you since I saw you on the platform the other night. Oh, how I envied your mother and sister. All that delicious cum you made. Then later I got to taste it. Mmmm, delicious. Do you always make a lot of cum?"

"It varies depending on the need."

"And contact with it triggers orgasms?"

"Not on the skin. Just inside."

"I noticed that even tasting your pre-cum caused the women to flush."

"It works as an aphrodisiac."

"You are a treasure." She licked the pre-cum away and flushed. "Oh my. That does work. Sucking cock makes me wet anyway, but this is excellent. How do you like your blowjobs?"

"I've never had one I didn't like."

"I like to give slow deep strokes. I like short fast ones. I like being throat fucked. If there's a cock in my mouth, I'm in heaven."

She moved off the couch and between his legs. Then swallowed him completely. Alex moaned. She continued with long deep dives as her hand massaged his balls.

"Cum for me Alex. Fill my mouth with your cum."

Alex exploded. She was devouring him. One hand stroked the cock she was sucking and the other milked his balls. Nothing escaped her talented mouth. She pulled off as he finished.

"How long until you can go again?" she asked.

"There's no waiting time."

"I know you're on a schedule...."

She began to tremble. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yesssss!!" she screamed as she came. After a moment she relaxed. Her hand was still on his cock. She saw a small drop of cum on the tip and licked it off. Seconds later, "Oh shit!! Again?" Her legs shook as she came a second time, finally laying her head in his lap. "You're a dangerous man," she whimpered. "Give me a minute then we can work on getting me pregnant."

"Whenever you're ready, Marlii," Alex said, smiling.

In a moment, she stood and raised her gown, then straddled him. "Shit!!!" She pulled off and locked at his cock. "I would have sworn it got bigger." She sat on it again. "Okay, now you're fucking with me. How are you doing that?"

"Doing what?" he chuckled.

"You know damn well what."

"Another gift from Gaia. It automatically enlarges to fill the space."

"Well, it does. Damn!"

She began rising and falling on him. The fullness brought her close quickly. As her back arched, Alex grabbed her arms to keep her from falling. She writhed on him as she came. Just as she was coming down, Alex said, "Dimiourgo," and filled her. "Hang onto your hat, Marlii."

Her orgasm started again, and she finally fell limp onto him. It was several minutes later when she got up.

"I hope this takes. I don't know if I could do that again."

"You did all the work. If you'll lean over the couch, I can do the work," he said, grinning.

"Oh, hell no! I'm spent. You need to go knock up someone else. Thanks for the offer though."

Alex stood and kissed her goodbye. He went to the shower and then to his final client.

"This is Sena. She's your last one on the schedule," Will told him.

Alex knocked on the door. A young woman opened it.

"You aren't Sena. I remember you from the festival. How are you, Tani?"

"I'm good. Sena's my mother."

She let him in and showed him to a chair, then left the room. She returned followed by a man and woman.

"Papas, this is my father, Waru, and my mother, Sena."

Alex stood and greeted them. He sensed discomfort. "You don't seem comfortable," he said to the couple.

"My wife isn't comfortable having sex with someone besides me."

"I'm really not," Sena said.

Alex smiled. "We can do it without sex. Do you want to be pregnant?"

"Yes, she will be Mamas for our group."

"Then let's get you pregnant without sex. I need a small cup and a place to collect the seed."

"I'll collect it for you," Tani said.

"That's fine. We need a cup." Tani left the room and brought back a cup. "Where would you like to go?"

"Here on the couch is fine. Lay down," Tani said.

Alex did as she requested and Tani crawled between his legs with her ass up in the air off the end of the couch. She milked pre-cum and licked it away then took him in her mouth. In a few minutes she reached back and pulled up her robe. Her father stepped behind her and slid his cock inside, then began driving in and out.

"Tani's wanted to do this for a long time, but she's only had her father," her mother said.

Alex nodded. Tani was talented and had him close very quickly. When he said 'Dimourgo' and came, hers followed quickly. Her father let out a loud moan and jammed his cock in hard, filling her with his infertile seed.

"I've never been in a woman when she did that," he told Alex.

Tani drooled the cum into the cup.

"All you need to do is pour the contents into her vagina. The sperm takes over from there."

"Papas, thank you," Sena and Waru said.

"I'm happy to help. Tani, thank you."

Alex let himself out and walked to Will, who was sitting on the ground waiting on him. The man patted the ground next to him. Alex sat.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Nineteen."

"You've got a lot of responsibility for one so young. People are saying you're a god."

"Nope. I'm just a person that Gaia gave some special abilities to."

"Abilities of a god. Your mother is the goddess herself. That adds up to a god in my book."

"Sir, Gaia gave us what we need to continue the human species. My mom isn't a god any more than I am. We're just people in the community like everyone else. Okay?"

"Okay," he said with a grin. "The group has fixed a lunch for you."

"Great, I'm starved."

"Are you up to entertaining a few ladies after lunch?"

"I can do that."

"Good, if you don't, they'll wear the rest of us men out."

They stood and walked to an open-air building. People were already there milling around.

"Welcome, Papas," someone said.

"I'm off work. Please call me Alex."

"Welcome, Alex," they said.

He was treated as one of the family, but a celebrity family member. Alex got to meet everyone, adults, and children alike. After the meal, Will came to him.

"Let me know when you're ready. We'll run by the shower, then off to your afternoon fun."

"Any time," he said as he stood. "Thank you all for having me for lunch. It was delicious."

Everyone clapped for him. He was led to another home.

"Have fun," Will said, grinning.

"Thanks. I will."

He walked up and knocked on the door. A woman took his hand and pulled him inside. Alex looked up and saw about fifteen nude women.

"Oh shit!" he said.