Solstice Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grinned at them.

*****

Alex went back to the house after the picnic and up to Aphrodite. "What have you been telling my daughters?"

"Moi?" she asked, grinning.

"Yes, you."

"Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So, help me, me," Aphrodite replied.

"Is Titanus having problems?" Alex asked.

"I wondered about that and asked Helena to test him. She said he's better than your father ever was. He can't hold a candle to you though."

"I owe that all to you, my dear wife, mother, and goddess."

"The physical abilities, partially. The attention to detail is all yours."

"Thanks. Wanna fool around?" he asked.

"Sorry. I have a date with Nomena this afternoon. I'd be more than happy to share your bed when I get back."

"Deal."

*****

It was on Saturday afternoon of the solstice that Alex was called to the platform. Helen was hostess and Urania sucked him to have cum available. Demi and Ally brought Sol and Luna up. Sol was to go first.

Helen walked to Sol. "Are you eighteen?"

"I am."

"Are you a virgin?"

"I am."

"Do you want your father, Alexander, to have your virginity?"

"Yes, I do."

"You may prepare her," Helen told Demi and Alexandra."

They stepped forward and dropped her gown, then sat her on the raised bed. Alex stepped up to her.

"You're sure you want me to do this?" he asked his daughter.

"Yes, dad. I want you to be my first."

Alex smiled then kissed her. Demi and Ally helped her lay back then held her legs up and apart. Urania collected pre-cum from Alex and touched it to Sol's tongue. She flushed immediately as Alex knelt and licked her labia.

"Oh god," she whimpered.

Alex progressed to licking everywhere as she began to rock her pelvis. He stood and Ally helped him line up. He nodded to Urania who touched cum to Sol's tongue. When she bucked and came a moment later, he pushed himself past her hymen then stopped.

"Oh my god, dad! This is amazing."

"Need another dose?" Alex asked.

"I don't need one, but I'd love more," she said, grinning at him.

Urania touched her tongue again. As she began cumming, she used her legs to force her father fully inside. He began slowly fucking her. Her orgasm continued for a long time. Even when it stopped, she continued moaning. In a few minutes, she came again and triggered her father. The orgasm from his cum triggered before she was even recovered from the last one. Sol fainted and lay there for a couple of minutes before moving again.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Holy fuck! That was awesome, dad!" she said laughing. "You're gonna love this," she told her sister."

"Then get off the table. It's my turn," Luna replied.

Alex helped Sol sit back up then stepped away. Helena stepped up and washed his cock. Sol was helped off the table and set in one of the chairs. She still had a smile on her face.

Helen turned to Luna. "Are you eighteen?"

"I sure am."

"Are you a virgin?"

"I am."

"Do you wish to give your virginity to your father?"

"More than anything."

"You may prepare her," Helen said.

Ally and Demi removed her gown then sat her on the table. Alex stepped to her.

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Totally sure."

Her aunts laid her back and supported her legs as Urania collected pre-cum. Alex knelt and began kissing and licking her inner thighs. Then tongued her pussy as Urania fed her the pre-cum. She flushed instantly.

"Whoa, that's good stuff," Luna said, smiling at her father.

"Wait 'til you get the good stuff," Urania told her.

Alex stood and Demi lined him up. "I'm ready, dad," Luna said.

Alex nodded. Urania stuck her cum coated finger in the girl's mouth. She began bucking seconds later and her father drove himself deep inside her and stopped. When she relaxed, Urania offered another. She eagerly sucked the finger into her mouth and came again. Alex began moving in and out as she came. He continued for several minutes, and she began moving hard on him and came for a third time.

"Uhhhhhh," she screamed.

Alex filled her and triggered number four. She finally collapsed on the bed.

"Oh dad, thank you."

"It was my honor," he said, pulling out.

Once off the table both girls hugged their father then left the platform. Helena cleaned him up again.

"Mind if I get some cum to pass around?" Helena asked.

"Got a big bowl?" he asked.

"Yep," she replied, showing him, then took him into her mouth.

Alex rewarded her with a large bowl full a few minutes later. She passed the bowl around and when it returned nodded to Helen.

"On three, ladies. One...two...three," Helen said, loudly.

In seconds to room filled with the sounds of women cumming.

Alex dressed and left the platform, joining Aphrodite. A short time later, Alex, Aphrodite, Sol, and Luna went to shower then returned to the house. They grabbed a bite to eat then went to the big bedroom.

"Where would you two like to start?" Aphrodite asked.

"Blowjob!" they both replied simultaneously.

"Assume the position, Alex," his mother said.

Alex got on the bed. Aphrodite laid between his outstretched legs with a girl on each side. She began by naming the parts and teasing each. The girls were giggling and laughing as she did. As his cock grew from flaccid to rock hard, they were in awe. She shared pre-cum with them and smiled as they flushed. Aphrodite had them each feel the different parts and copy the caresses she had done. Both girls frequently collected pre-cum and shared it. They progressed to stroking techniques and both were enjoying taking turns and doing it together. When Alex came, both girls jumped then Aphrodite shot at least one spurt into each of their mouths. All three came a few seconds later. The girls, after recovering, licked cum from Aphrodite's hand and came again.

"Does cum make you orgasm every time?" Luna asked.

"Only with Alex. It doesn't work that way with the other men," Aphrodite replied.

"That's why dad's so popular," Sol said.

"That's part of it. His cock enlarges inside to fill you. The thing that really makes him a good lover is that he puts you first. He wants, first and foremost, for you to enjoy it. Ready to learn sucking?"

"Does it make the orgasm bigger when you get the whole load?" Sol asked.

"No, it only takes a tiny bit. Have Demi share a memory of a blowjob with you. You can feel what Alex feels. It's really intense," Aphrodite suggested.

"That would be so cool," Luna chuckled.

Aphrodite began demonstrating blowjobs and showed them several different techniques she used. Both girls were enthusiastic learners. Luna got the first mouthful then shared with her sister in a deep kiss. Sol followed her and was also rewarded.

"With that, I'll leave you three to continue with your studies. Practice, practice, practice," Aphrodite reminded them.

"Mom, aren't you going to show them your deepthroat?" Alex asked.

"Yes! Please show us," they begged.

She grinned then swallowed him completely. Both girls were amazed but couldn't go nearly as far.

"We'll work on that more later. Have fun," she said, kissing them goodbye.

"Do you want to learn how to eat a woman?" Alex asked.

"How about next time? I want to learn to fuck." Sol said.

Luna agreed. Alex took them each through multiple positions. Sol seemed to favor cowgirl while Luna loved being taken from behind. They were each treated to several more orgasms before finally collapsing from exhaustion and falling asleep.

On Sunday, the girls joined in the revelry at the equinox. Both were a bit disappointed with the men after having been with Alex. They cleaned up and went home for more practice with their father.

*****

Alex met with Aphrodite, Urania, and Artemus to discuss repopulating plant life. Artemus had used the atlas created by Aida and met with a large group of 'old ones' to make her selections. They had already been approved by the assembly.

"This is a safe trip, right?" Alex asked his mother.

"Perfectly safe. Artemus how long are you thinking it'll take?"

"We picked out forty-seven sites around Terra. I expect an hour at each site. Alex said travel time isn't an issue. Probably three or four days," she replied.

"Are you staying on Terra the whole time?" Urania asked.

"Alex is going to teach me about camping," she said.

"Then you'll need to take shelter, food, and clothing," Urania told them.

"All set. We've picked out a site for a base. We have a tent, blankets, warm clothes, and a list for food. We'll bubble firewood and water."

"When are you planning to leave?" Aphrodite asked.

"Day after tomorrow," Alex replied.

"How about seed for starting the garden?" Urania asked.

"I've been practicing. I can create what we'll need," Artemus said.

"I think we're good then," Urania replied.

Artemus and Alex left together to put everything together except the food and water. That they would do the morning they left. Both were excited about their upcoming adventure.

They had a crowd for their send off. The first trip from Xanadu to base camp would be the most difficult considering all the weight. Without the extra personas, Alex had to make two trips alone with supplies and brought Artemus with him on the third. It only added a few minutes since the travel was nearly instantaneous.

When they arrived, they set up the base camp. By the time that was done they had only a few hours of daylight remaining. Artemus suggested they plant the area they were in first. Alex agreed, not knowing exactly what to expect.

They walked about a hundred yards from camp. Artemus looked at her atlas than waved her hand. Sprouts began popping up in every direction as far as either could see.

"Damn, you're good. How long until the plants are mature?"

"Two or three days. By the time we break camp this will be a beautiful meadow of flowers and fruit. There'll be trees over there and that flat area will be grassland for cattle. Ready to go back to camp and fix dinner?"

"I thought this would take an hour."

"Me too, dad. I guess I am good."

"I guess you are."

They walked back to camp. Alex built a fire while Artemus put together their dinner. They shared the cooking and tending the fire.

"Dad, while we're here, do you think you can find the place where Terra...well, you know?"

"Yeah, I've been there several times. Why?"

"I want to plant something special there."

"We can go there tomorrow if you want."

"I'd like that. Do you miss her and Ariana?"

"Every minute of every day, baby," her father replied.

Both were quiet through dinner as they thought about the ones they had lost. After cleaning up they went inside their small tent. Artemus laid down on their mat.

"You don't want to sleep in your clothes. You'll perspire in them and have wet clothes in the morning," Alex told her.

She sat up and took off her gown, then laid back down facing him.

"Are you sure you aren't just trying to get me naked, dad?"

"I'd need to ask Pontus first. I didn't ask."

"I did. He's fine with it. Did you know that Terra only had sex with Titanus twice?"

"Twice? They were together for a couple of years."

"Just twice. The day they got married was both times."

"I wonder why? Surely he couldn't have been that busy."

"He wasn't. She was in love with you. You're the only other guy she ever had sex with."

"I didn't realize that. I loved her too. I wish I'd known."

Alex undressed and joined her on the mat. She rolled over on top of him and kissed him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"I've wanted this since that first time on the platform. Make real love to me, dad."

Alex needed no further convincing.

*****

The next morning was cooler than they were accustomed to. Alex rekindled the fire, and they had a hearty breakfast. Following breakfast, Alex took her to the spot where Terra and Ariana had sacrificed themselves.

Artemus took her father's hand. With her free hand she waved as if scattering something on the ground. In seconds, sprouts were breaking through the topsoil.

"I planted red roses. These are the only ones I'm putting on the planet. One day, they'll spread and be everywhere. When you see a red rose, you'll know it's Terra." Artemus started crying. "Terra, I miss you so much."

Alex held his daughter in his arms and cried with her for a long time. Both finally had a chance to say goodbye.

"I'm going to put white roses out for Ariana in another place," she told her father.

"She'll like that. Thank you, sweetheart."

*****

They traveled around the planet for the next three days and by the end of day three flowers were blooming in their meadow. Their last stop before breaking camp was a large lake where Artemus planted Ariana's white roses.

They took down the campsite and returned to Xanadu.

*****

Three months later they returned to survey their work. The planet had changed from the barren soil and rock into a lush green garden of Eden. Artemus brought back a dozen beautiful red roses and another dozen white ones. She presented both to Aphrodite as a tribute to Ariana and Terra. Aphrodite cried.

*****

It was another three months before the trip to repopulate the planet with animal life. This time it was with Leto, the second daughter of Adara, and Artemus' younger sister.

The stops were even more numerous this time. Again, with a wave of her hand, juvenile animals, fish, reptiles, mature birds, and insects were re-introduced. The herbivores would mature and reproduce faster than the carnivores, allowing both to balance numbers well. In six months, Terra would be fully repopulated.

*****

Farmers and builders were next. They began building the new settlement. Initially it was all in one area but would spread as people decided to move on. This took the better part of three months with over one hundred people working. Alex was the only means of transportation from Xanadu to Terra and back.

The people of Xanadu had been building carts to carry what they could of their possessions. The big move would begin on the Tuesday following the summer solstice.

Knowing this would be the last celebration before leaving, every adult was there. On Sunday, the sexual activity would stop and even the children would be participating. It was a great and joyous celebration. For most of the people, the only home they had known was Xanadu. Even so, they picked up on the excitement.

On Monday following the celebration, Aphrodite asked Alex to walk with her. They went to the now empty playground and sat on a bench.

"You've seen how I've changed. I can tell when you look at me."

"I've seen some changes," he replied.

"Some?" she laughed. "Alex, I look thirty years older than my mother."

"You still look good, mom."

"Honey, I'm way beyond fishing for compliments. Trying to hold Xanadu together has worn me down. Tomorrow, when everyone is gone, Xanadu will no longer exist. In a physical sense, I won't either."

"Mom, you're Gaia. You can't die."

"I'm not dying, Alex. I just won't be physically present anymore. I'll be where your father, Ariana, and Terra are. I'll still be with you, just not in a physical sense."

"Mom, I can't lose you too," Alex said, tearing.

"You aren't losing me. I'll be with you every step of the way. One day, you'll come and join me and the others there."

"Mom, there's gotta be another way," he begged.

"You have to carry on what we started in Xanadu. My children need their father. They're excited but they're scared too. This is a new world we've created. They'll look to you for answers."

"Please just take me with you. I don't want to be alone."

"You'll never be alone. We'll be with you. Sol and Luna are here for you too. They'll be by your side until you join me. I need you to be my Spartan for a little while longer."

Alex sighed deeply. "I'll do as you ask. I don't like it, but I'll do it."

Alex took his mother in his arms and held her for a long time. They went back to the house and spent their last night together in each other's arms.

At noon, the following day, people had gathered in the meadow next to the assembly hall. With a wave of her hand, Aphrodite opened a portal from Xanadu to Terra. In an orderly fashion the people went through the portal. Alex and Aphrodite were the last two in the procession. As they neared, Aphrodite stopped. Alex held her one last time and kissed her.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too. Now go. I can't hold it much longer," she said.

"Bring me home soon, please."

"When it's time, baby. Go."

Alex stepped through and looked back. The portal was gone.

*****

Epilogue

Many years had passed, decades, in fact. The eight groups had dispersed over an area of Terra for about fifty miles along the Ariana shoreline. Each group was self-sufficient, yet there was a considerable amount of trade and interaction between them. Groups celebrated their own holidays, but at the summer solstice they migrated to the Greek group for the biggest celebration of the year.

There was peace, no crime, no prejudice, males and females were equal, and people were living happy, productive lives.

With the information Helen had collected from 'the old ones', technological advances were being made. Among many other things they were able to produce metals and even glass. Using the power of the sun and wind, they had electricity in some areas. Not all groups saw this as good and chose not to implement some things.

There were farming communities and livestock were being raised. Horses were the primary means of transportation between the groups. Sailing vessels were used for fishing and occasionally transport. Several small groups had been sent on expeditions to explore their new world. Schools were numerous, as were the number of students attending them. The population tripled with each new generation. The number of males to females was about equal, and all males were fertile, not just the papas.

The people who had been adults before Xanadu, the 'old ones', were all gone, except Alex. He was the last. His small home was a short distance from the Colorado group. Alex rarely left his homestead or the surrounding area. His daughters, Sol and Luna, lived with him and tended to his needs as wives. Visitors were rare. The people saw him as the last of the gods and occasionally left him gifts and offerings. Mostly, he was alone with his thoughts.

He had gotten home from the summer solstice celebration and sat on a bench facing a nearby pond. Red and white roses covered much of his homestead. He smiled looking at them. Alex had dozed off sitting there, as often happened, but was awakened when he felt kisses on each cheek.

He opened his eyes and smiled, seeing Ariana's beautiful face on one side and Terra's on the other. Aphrodite stood in front of him looking as she had on his eighteenth birthday.

"Have you finally come to take me home?" he asked.

"Is that what you want?" Aphrodite asked.

"More than anything. I've missed you," he said softly.

"We've been with you every minute of every day, my sweet husband."

Alex teared. "I've felt you, but I couldn't see you."

"Ready to go?" she asked, offering her hand.

"Ready."

Alex took her hand and stood. His body had changed from the wrinkled old man he had become back into the Spartan he had been so many years before. Ariana and Terra held his arms as Alex took his mother's hand.

"Welcome home, my son, my love," she said.

"Who'll take care of Luna and Sol?" he asked.

"They're coming too," Terra told him.

"There's one more thing I need to do," he said. Alex waived his hand and his homestead vanished. There was no trace that it had ever existed. "Now they can't turn it into some damned temple or something."

He took his mother's other hand. The morning sun crested the horizon with its first golden rays as Alex and the others disappeared.