Solstice Sex Celebration

Story Info
Lusty granny celebrates summer solstice with abundant sex.
4k words
4.28
10k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Prologue

What is the Summer solstice spiritually?. While the Spring equinox begins a journey and represents new beginnings, the Summer solstice represents the next step of this divine rhythm. Always occurring at the start of the cancer sun season; the summer solstice reminds us to turn inward and find the nourishment needed to grow and evolve.

The summer solstice represents the transition from action to nourishment, which is exactly what the sun gives us during the long nights of summer, not only to our actual crops but also to the continual journey we travel from darkness to light. The summer solstice is an energetically charged day, and an important one to set and direct our intentions on the themes of this phase, which are patience, nourishment and trust.

The summer solstice has a history of stirring libidos and has long been associated with love, sexuality and fertility. Does summer solstice affect mood?. During this season, people tend to feel better and have some elevation in their mood.

Granny finds nourishment

I was feeling lethargic and torpid that day of the Summer solstice. I just wanted to hibernate, but that nagging inner voice kept urging me to get out there for my regular jog on the forest preserve trail...I did and encountered a rather attractive older woman sitting on a bench, sipping booze and smoking a joint. How cool was that I thought. She beckoned me to join her celebrate the solstice and I did. Actually it was the prominent cameltoe bulge at the crotch of her beige spanx leggings, that attracted me most to her. Not to mention her warm challenging smile.

Her name was Lyra. I told her mine, Titus. I sipped some of her scotch took a few drags on her joint and we talked amiably, swapping jokes and anecdotes. Later Lyra asked me to drop her off at her condo a few blocks away. Then she invited me in to have a drink with her.

Lyra said she used to celebrate the summer solstice with her friend Rosita aka the priestess, and two other women...Meditating and performing rituals to the Goddess and to mark the moon's changes. The four women celebrated love, sex, the continuity of life, the liberation of women. But they have all drifted away over the years. Now she celebrates alone.

"It seems our encounter was preordained. I have a feeling that it's my lucky day today" she said, beaming.

She told me she'd be 60 years old the next day, as she mixed drinks for us. She is a granny of two adorable preteen girls. Her gaze was fixed on the big bulge in my jogging pants. We regarded each other silently for long moments sensing the sweet possibility of sex.

"You are going to fuck me to celebrate the solstice aren't you young man", she said with exuberance.

"I most certainly am young lady and so very well, you will experience the supreme joy of fucking I might add", I chuckled.

"Oh God, don't make me come already", she smiled.

Lyra is a forthright advocate of revolutionary feminism...She expressed anger and exasperation with the current status-quo in the feminist agenda. Her politics defies convention. She came across as a rather cool granny. And her swearing was quite a novelty.

"Holy cunt of a whore! by the prick of Judas! scarlet cunt on wheels"! are some of her staples. "If it feels right, then it is right" she said, with conviction. She was also a little quirky and hilariously funny at times.

"I'm no stranger to the dark side of life; I have been around the block a few times...But now, nobody wants me. I've tried not to look old but it doesn't work. I'm bitter, I feel distracted, uncertain of myself. It's been a long time since I had real sex. I've had to masturbate, take care of myself; and it only reminds me of being so alone" she said sadly.

"On this day of the spiritual solstice, my body and my soul need nourishment, not to mention my starved cunt" she said forlornly. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom.

She stood before me in her scanty panties. Naked she looked years younger. Her tanned body slightly mannish, with firm yet supple muscles, soft curves and small breasts. The softness and femininity of her figure lay in the tender fleshiness of her hairy cunt, the indentation of the vulva. The faint lines at her eyes, the deep brown eyes all beg for tenderness. I could tell she was very horny and needed me badly.

Lyra peeled off her soaked panties, and sat down on the very edge of the bed, her legs planted far apart, and her cunt free-floating as it were and open. I stood between her legs and regarded her gaping pussy, a long pink slimy vulva fringed with abundant grey straight hair, that seemed to writhe like snakes, and the hair-sprouting crinkles of her asshole.

She pulled apart her labia, exposing her excited clitoris, to further entice me. Her twat seemed to have swollen to twice it's normal size. Meanwhile my cock grew larger and longer, becoming very hard, forcing me to slip off my jogging pants.

"Holy shit Titus, that is one very hefty, powerful looking dick; I knew you'd be hung like a mule"! she cried, grasping my cock and squeezing hard.

"Omg, it is so fucking hard and heavy, a real man's cock and so beautiful I daresay" she cooed, sucking the head briefly. Lyra arched her back, giving her breasts to me with mad abandon.

"Go on, eat them" she directed as I sucked and licked and bit her erect tits.

Lyra sprawled backward on the bed, pulling me into position between her legs, her eyes glittering mysteriously. Her well-developed pink clitoris, engorged, pulsating, was soaked in viscous juice as I sucked it...She was a woman with a need for sexual excess, a need so great, it seemed to churn inside her with a wildness. I was seized with an ecstatic delirium to plunge into her wet pussy and fuck her mercilessly. She came instantly as I plunged all of my cock into her fevered cunt, and she continued to come and come, writhing on the sheets.

I began thrusting into her in soul-satisfying rhythm, masterfully, with the consummate skill of a sex-enthusiast...Her thighs surrendered, opening to lust, her gaping cunt wanting to be royally fucked, to wipe out all those years of wanting out of her system.

"Ohh...Ahh" she moaned and tossed. Her pussy was elastic, buoyant like that of a younger woman; spilling juice profusely, the smell strong intoxicating. Lyra wanted vicious variety and searing sensation; raking her heels and fingernails along my back, moaning repeatedly. Tossing wildly beneath me in a fierce rut. She began to sigh deeply each time I thrust forcefully into her.

"O God, I can fuck like this forever. I feel like a woman again" she sighed, smacking her lips.

Our bodies bucking and hunching, welding together in an unbreakable fusion of lust. Lyra's cunt rippled and clutched around my cock, drawing me deeper and deeper into her incredible wetness. Then her body began to jerk and quiver again, as the shattering impact of her orgasm barreled her into a swoon of ecstasy, and the hot burst of semen gushed from me, and was swallowed by her inner depths.

We lay locked together for endless moments of time, our genitals glued together by the blinding wetness of sex, our minds swimming in translucent waves of unearthly pleasure. Lyra rolled me deftly onto my back while we were still joined, saying:

"Now it's my turn to fuck you buddy", she whispered as she ground her cunt against me, settling down into a rhythm of delightful pastoral of a nymph and a satyr...She fucked strongly but with control, juice leaking out of her, her eyes welled up with tears, until her cries suggested she was in deep orgasm. Her cries triggered my own orgasm, my body heaving as I inundated her again with a bucketful of semen. We were both tireless, almost ruthless, until exhausted, we could no longer come or move.

"God, you're incredibly solid Titus" she sobbed in my ear..."Please stay with me awhile, my cunt has found nourishment with you; she sorely needs you more than ever" she added.

@@@

Granny craves rejuvenation

We celebrated Lyra's birthday the next day, with booze pot and a delicious meal, followed by a lengthy foreplay, on a towel covered alpaca rug in the den...She sucked my cock until I spurted a load of cum down her throat; she swallowed every drop. I lapped her pussy until she came squirting copious grool into my mouth; I swallowed it all. Later I put Lyra on her hands and knees, kneading and stroking her perky, toned ass cheeks, then plunged my hard dick all the way inside her.

"Oh Titus you fill me up totally and it feels so wonderful" she sobbed.

"I want to fuck you, really fuck you until you drown" I said lasciviously.

"Halleluiah" she whispered, her face buried in a pillow.

I felt the pull of Lyra's erotic magnetism. Her cunt was at high tide, a pool of salivation, drooling thick abundant slimy, sticky juices; her sensuality was breathtakingly effervescent...I began to really fuck Lyra in earnest, relentlessly. I took my time exploring her cunt, her body, discovering all its varieties; especially the slurpy sounds and farts from her cunt. She was all desire and explosive passion, grinding her ass against my crotch, keeping my dick fully embedded within her depths. She cried out, she howled, she farted repeatedly muttering obscenities. Keeping up with her was so invigorating. And OMG, the woman knows how to fuck!

She'd been high on booze and pot; she was craven, raunchy, happy. And she came and came, nonstop. Her orgasms were extended, deep, open, prolonged, colossal. Simply amazing that she could come like that. She just loved the hard pounding of my hard dick in the doggy position.

I kept fucking Lyra smoothly as she moved her hips, her ass rhythmically, effortlessly, flawlessly against me. Tightening her cunt around my dick, milking it, sucking it in deeper and deeper like a vortex, pushing me over the edge...With deep, loud grunts I exploded a torrent of hot cum into her shaking trembling body, as she collapsed onto the rung with me on top of her. We stayed still for very long moments. We had been fucking tirelessly, almost ruthlessly, and finally exhausted.

"I feel the onset of the rejuvenation I crave in my bones Titus, please continue to fuck me until I become whole again" she said. We agreed to combine the celebration of the solstice and Lyra's birthday. Which meant lots and lots of fucking she insisted.

For two days we were closeted in Lyra's house, fucking endlessly. She loved the "good quality sex, fucking elevated to an art form" as she described it....I fucked all her orifices; she loved the ass fuck very much, and I enjoyed her tight asshole as well as her cunt dripping grool while I fucked her ass. It was indeed, the supreme joy of fucking as I promised her.

@@@

On day three Lyra agreed to go jogging with me, on condition that I fucked her for a very long time afterwards. She had no argument from me. We both felt refreshed after the jog and I took her to my place, to show her where I lived. After some refreshments, Lyra promptly dragged me to the bedroom...Crouched above me she grasped my hard dick, and rubbed the head vigorously against her clitoris, vulva; eliciting the flow of grool from her cunt onto my crotch, balls, while muttering obscenities.

Then Lyra lowered herself onto my cock, and swallowed all of it with her twat, sighing deeply. She began to ride my cock with such aplomb and finesse, like an equestrian; gripping, squeezing, milking my dick with her inner muscles. I knew I was in for a very long wonderful ride.

"O my God, this is one fine cock; so fucking hard and strong and throbbing" she whispered, her face buried in my neck, as she rode me mercilessly, driving me insane with delicious pleasure. Lyra dismounted and licked her thick cunt grool off my dick, then mounted me again.

I moaned and cried out with pleasure, as she finally lowered until I filled her completely, and we fucked and fucked and fucked. The pleasure flowing between us as she raised and lowered herself, smoothly, rhythmically. I watched my cock disappear and reappear, metronomic, again smeared with her cunt grool...I turned Lyra onto her back and we fucked and fucked, her pussy drenched with juice emanating wet, slurpy sounds. She screamed, rotating her hips rhythmically then let out a long continuous fart...I fucked her like a moving train, inexorably until we both came, our bodies shaking, trembling.

"That's just what I needed, pure, heavy, very wet, messy fucking" Lyra whispered in my ear. We lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex juices, my cock still throbbing, soaking inside her cunt.

@@@

On day four I suggested to Lyra that we had a threesome with my close friend to cap our celebration. "Oh Titus, I would love that very much", she said with enthusiasm...I called my buddy Leo and asked him over; he arrived two hours later. Leo is a strong well-built baseball slugger about my age.

"Holy Angel twat"! shrieked Lyra when she saw Leo's legendary massive cockzilla. It's length and girth are truly impressive and fearsome.

"You should be arrested for carrying such a weapon in broad daylight" she added, with a grin...With her legs wide open on the towel covered rug, she beckoned Leo to her very wet cunt, her clitoris throbbing visibly.

Lyra's sensuality is fiery, insurrectionary...She rubs Leo's cockhead against her incendiary clitoris, for long moments, then inserting him. His body is trained, well equipped; he moves inside her, dead on target, gluttonous, in slow axial rotations. He is dedicated to the act, fucking her with aplomb; his thickly-veined cock blood long, granite hard, fastens to her cunt awash with dripping nectar. He fucks her passionately, patiently, persistently, methodically. It is captivating to watch.

She cries out, her voice husky with passion..."Fuck me, Oh fuck me, fuck me" she urges, her lithe body opulent with pleasure...Leo's hard ass muscles taut, clench as he plows Lyra's pussy relentlessly, breeding her. He caresses her nipples and sucks her tongue. Her tears confirm her mammoth ecstasy. He smiles, he waits, he throbs inside her agonized cunt, a cauldron coming to the boil. He grunts loudly, pressing deeper and deeper. Lyra cries mournfully as the tumultuous orgasm reaps her, her body thrashing about.

He waits for her tremors to subside, then continues to fuck her, harder, breeding her thoroughly. It is totally fascinating. Lyra continues to come, screaming; Leo pulls out of her with loud pop, puts her on hands and knees and fucks her cunt and ass lavishly. I join in, pushing my dick into Lyra's mouth and she sucks avidly while Leo pounds her cunt with vigor. She gyrates her hips, pushing her ass against Leo's battering missile, her mouth full of my hard dick.

Lyra's body bucks and heaves as she comes violently, while Leo gushes his turbulent cum deep within her, and I pump a torrent of hot semen down her throat.

@@@

Lyra was pretty sore the next day when we went back to her house. She had to douche with alum and warm water, and rubbed her cunt with tiger balm. I insisted there would be no more fucking until she healed, overriding her objections. Then her friend Rosita called out of the blue. She was in town visiting relatives. Lyra had not seen nor heard from her in 3 years.

"There is someone very special I want you to meet", Lyra said on the phone.

Rosita came over. It was quite a reunion for them. Rosita is a good looking Chilean émigré who has visited many parts of the world. She is the same age as Lyra. She is an actress, a dancer and a writer. She talked about "Talisman", her new novel in search of a publisher.

"It's an experimental novel of obsessive and dreamlike narrative, wrapped in gothic darkness and sensuality; filled with imagery of blood and violence, sex and love that are often shocking and nightmarish, with lots and lots of fucking", she claimed...She is very outspoken, totally uninhibited, incredibly raunchy and swears a lot more than Lyra. Rosita wore a big, jade-green vulva shaped pendant with corresponding penis shaped earrings. She is definitely sex oriented I decided. I found her fascinating.

Rosita suggested we perform belated solstice rituals, to honor the Goddess...It was high noon, we sat naked on towel covered rugs; the room illuminated by candles, and suffused with a heady smell of sandalwood incense. I noted Rosita's very tasty ass, her shaved pierced cunt, her enormous clitoris which startled me, and rings on all her fingers. We breathed deeply in synchrony, exchanging spiritual energy, feeling a sense of great peace and belonging, integrating our spirits.

After a series of chants and incantations by the two women, the communal wine laced with Rosita's cunt juice at her insistence, being a priestess and all, was passed around while we said the prayer:

"The circle is ever open; never unbroken.

The Goddess be with you wherever you are.

Merry meet and merry part, and merry meet again".

We drank some booze and passed a joint around. Rosita's wide-open legs got me all turned on and very horny, my erect dick bolt upright.

"Mighty big cock you have Titus" she smiled, massaging her engorged, thick and veiny clitoris as thick grool ran down her ass crack.

"I see a very nice juicy lunch between your legs" I said.

"Well, come and get it, it's all you can eat, all yours. But smell it first" she said languidly.

I was between Rosita's legs in a flash, taking a good whiff of the intoxicating aroma of het twat, before devouring her soaking vulva, her juicy erect clitoris. She pressed my face into her very wet cunt, moaning. Lyra giggled.

"Your clitoris is simply fantastic, so fucking big and hard", I said to Rosita.

"And you have such a solid, large, hard dick that has turned my pussy into a puddle of juice. And guess what, I do love dark meat" she said, grasping my cock and squeezing hard. We began a slow slide into passion. As if our coming together was preordained.

The glow from the sunlight encircles us. Low sounds come from Rosita and her body shivers with excitement, responding to my every action...I mount her quickly, feeling her cunt engulfing my hard cock. Rosita's cunt holds me tight while I tease her with slow gentle movements. Her cunt is hot, invitingly wet. Plunging deep into her raging twat, her soft, honeyed walls hug me. I forge deeper into her wide, deep, openness now flooded with juice and feeling like a hot oven. The thick grool streaming out as her meaty cunt sucks me in.

She rocks and moans, louder and louder as the base of my cock pounds her engorged, distended clitoris. Her voice, her cries reaching a high-pitched melody of sustained, incomparable abandon...She is wild with her need, grunting in tandem with the cadence of loud squishy, slurpy wet sounds; the queefs emanating from her pussy as I thrust into her, relentlessly, fucking her deep and strong, until with a loud cry, she sprays out cum like warm oil, all over my crotch and inner thighs, her body wracked with violent spasms.

"That was some powerful orgasm" I said, kissing her.

"Oh, I'm not done yet young man" she whispered.

"Way to go, Sita", said Lyra, still smoking a joint

Rosita pulls out my dick and opens her pussy lips wide, the folds meaty and gorged with veins; her large clitoris gleaming wet under a thick long shaft. She rubs my steely cock against her thick, wet, burgundy labia, steadily, interminably, smacking her lips, gyrating her hips. Her huge clitoris swollen solid... She reinserts my dick and I begin to fuck her with lusty intensity. Her cunt strong, and demanding, clamping on my cock as I move resolutely within her with forceful thrusts, submerged in her thick liquid core. She lay under me panting, thrusting her hips up and down, her cunt swollen.

"This is one delicious rare mature cunt, just like Lyra's", I whisper in Rosita's ear.

"You like it huh, so fuck it all you want; it's all yours" she whispers back.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12