Solstice Sex Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comes again in long shuddering spasms, letting out a strangled cry, triggering a powerful release from me, flooding her with a torrent of cum...I rest quietly inside her, vaguely aware of the sound of guitar music from the radio in the kitchen.

The day trembles. I feel mesmerized, surrounded, possessed and hurled down into formless depths; the invocation of the Goddess of the waters, of storms and fire has energized me. My cock remains strong, hard, as it glides smoothly, deeply inside Rosita's wide open cunt, as I fuck he doggy-style stroking her crevices, her G-spot, her hard, distended, screaming clitoris. I pound her relentlessly; female nectar leak from her boiling, wet vulva...The room is filled with the sounds of Rosita's soaked cunt. Quickening, penetrating, pushing out moans and cries from her core, enveloped by layers of pleasure.

"You are getting really fucked Sita aren't you" whispered Lyra into Rosita's ear.

"O God, the pleasure is so fucking deep," Rosita wails, in a powerful orgasm of absolute lust and fulfillment, clinging, gripping, crying, rushing me also into a huge climax as I gush semen deep inside her; bathed in her energy and after-tremors. She is a divinely erotic woman who knows how to fuck. I slept soundly for hours.

I awoke up to the sun descending, casting an orange-red glow around the room. Rosita was gone. She left me a note that read: "I shall return soon for a marathon fuck with you. I love your splendid cock! Meantime, keep Lyra's cunt fully charged!"...I felt a deep sense of a transformative experience. How the forces of sheer attraction, curiosity and trust had led to an abandonment of defenses, culminating in an unusually high-intensity erotic encounters with the two women. Encounters that undoubtedly were preordained, in consonance with the spiritual aspect of the solstice.

@@@

Afterword

The next day Lyra claimed her soreness was gone, her libido again in overdrive and desperately needed to fuck; reminding me that we had to complete her rejuvenation. As well as wrap up our solstice celebration.

"Indeed, I was so fucking horny when I watched you fuck Rosita lavishly", she said sadly. "Come on Titus, please fuck me, I need it" she pleaded. She was sopping wet, her odor strong, inviting. Her legs wide open.

"Holy angel twat, I love that dick, it feels like a powerful piston"! exclaimed Lyra, as I pushed my very hard dick all the way into her. A gentle breeze wafted in thru the open window while I fucked Lyra with expertise...We'd been fucking for a long time, and she'd come two times already.

"Oh Lyra you're so delicious" I murmured to her, plowing deeply into her ever widening twat; rocking her body with my dick while she grunted in her throat with each thrust, gripping my pounding cock with her strong pussy muscles, calling out "Oh, Goddess--Oh, Titus" then coming in several long blasts, milking my cock harder; my teeth clenched, riding the possession of my intense pleasure.

My cock was firmly lodged in Lyra's womb, her cunt muscles tightened around my dick, sucking me in, holding me there. Trembling, quaking, soaking in our juices; our wings beating like vultures of lust....My breath came faster and shallower, then with a loud cry, released my hot cum; pouring it into Lyra's womb in powerful torrents. She came again in a violent rush, beating the cushions and screaming her ecstasy. We had climaxed together superbly, divinely.

"Oh Titus, my rejuvenation is now complete, thanks to you", whispered Lyra then she burst into tears.

"What is this, why are you crying"? I asked.

"I'm in love with you Titus. Will you marry me"? she sobbed.

The End

12