Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Sexy GF

Story Info
Daughter's best friend gives Mom a good fucking.
7.2k words
4.68
62.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Sexy GF

Summary: Daughter's best friend gives Mom a good fucking.

Note 1: Be warned: this story is full of MOMMY TALK.

Note 2: This is part 2 of a possibly longer series focused on MOMMY TALK... but with that said, the first part isn't really necessary to read and enjoy this one.

In part 1 Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Offer, a lonely, horny Mom is weeping in her bedroom as she goes through her ex-husband's things on Valentine's Day. Her daughter is primping for a big date with her boyfriend when she hears her Mom, and she comes in to check on her. One thing quickly leads to another, and soon the daughter is comforting her mother in the best possible way: by giving her the fucking she was desperately craving.

Part 2 continues immediately following the marathon fucking....

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Sexy GF

Payton lay on her bed for a good fifteen minutes, listening to her daughter primping all over again for her Valentine's Day date with her boyfriend Mike, which she was now running late for. When Ashley had initially come into her bedroom to check on her, she'd looked absolutely stunning, but following all the fucking and face sitting they'd done together, she definitely hadn't. Fortunately Payton had had the foresight to advise her daughter to remove her dress before they'd gotten started, or Ashley would now be trying to decide on a different dress, and thus running even further behind! But after she heard her daughter call out cheerily, "Have a great time with Fran, and don't wait up for me, Mommy!" and then rush downstairs and slam the front door behind her, Payton couldn't help feeling a little jealous, knowing her daughter was going to get fucked by Mike later on tonight. No way would she get dressed in that kind of sexy lingerie if she didn't plan on her boyfriend admiring her wearing it later on that night.

Still naked but for her red stockings, she was just getting out of bed, when her phone buzzed. It was a text from her daughter.

Ashley: Mommy. That was so much fun! I hope you don't have any regrets, because I plan to fuck you again. And again. Once a Mommy fucker, always a Mommy fucker.

The mother hadn't had any regrets until she read those words. And she still didn't really have any regrets, just a clear picture of what she'd just done. She'd allowed her daughter to fuck her! Mothers don't do that! Yet her pussy was getting tingly again just from thinking about it. No, her only real regret... now that Pandora's Box had been opened... was they hadn't had enough time to do more of it, and she really did need some more.

She texted her daughter back: Mommy fucker, Mommy has no regrets at all. I loved being your Mommy slut, taking your dick in my pussy, tasting *your* delicious pussy, having you sit on my face, and tribbing that sweet pussy of yours. (Where did you come up with that? I'd never heard of it.) My only regret: I already want more of you, and you're not here.

Just texting those nasty words has her pussy burning.

Ashley responded, just as the mother got out of bed: No worries, I plan to give you more. But if you want to get fucked tonight or you just can't wait for me to give you some more sweet teen pussy, here is Fran's number. ###-###-####. (No, dear reader. I love you, but you may not have Fran's number.)

The idea of fucking Fran... even though she was her best friend's daughter... was pretty hot, and Payton was still horny after all those orgasms Ashley had given her this evening. But even though the idea had her pussy burning, the reality was more complex. She couldn't just text her: Hey Fran! Ashley said you would come over and fuck me, so yes please.

No, it wasn't that simple.

Payton sighed, grabbed a robe and went downstairs. She made herself a quick meal with leftovers and turned on the television.

'Sleepless in Seattle' was playing on one of the movie channels.

One of her favourite movies.

She sighed.

How romantic!

But she wasn't even in the same country as Seattle, so Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks weren't possibilities. Besides, she didn't really need romance right now, she needed to get fucked again.

Three times Payton typed a message to Fran. Three times she deleted it.

She just didn't have the courage to press Send.

Except that her pussy kept begging for attention, and after all that lovely fucking and pussy eating she'd just experienced, no toy would do the trick.

So when the movie ended so Tom and Meg could begin living happily ever after into the unscripted future, she went upstairs, showered (after all that sex with Ashley, she really needed one), found some red negligee she hadn't worn in years, put it on along with the red stockings Ashley had loaned her, and examined herself in the mirror. Shit, she looked pretty sexy! She removed her panties, went to the bed and snapped a few selfies, but none of them were good enough. So placing her cell phone on the dresser and setting a timer, she went back to her bed, spread her legs wide, and smiled at her phone.

It took nine tries, but finally, a little tired and a lot frustrated by all those the back and forths, she had the picture she wanted. It showed her legs open, her pussy fully in view, and her smiling face looking into the camera.

Feeling so horny by this time and such a strong need to get fucked again, courage was no longer an issue, and neither was finesse. So without hesitation, she typed in Fran's number, attached the picture and typed the words: Ashley tells me you think I'm hot, and you're a great fuck. So get over here. I need to get fucked right fucking now. Just walk right in and come upstairs, I'm revved up and ready for you.

Then before she could change her mind, she pressed Send.

Then a few seconds later, she began freaking out about what she'd just done!

...

Fran was driving home after a long shift waitressing at the upscale restaurant The Spot, and her feet in those damned high heels were killing her! It was the most popular restaurant in town, and it had been swamped all through dinnertime on Valentine's Day. She felt so depressed as she saw to the needs of all those happy couples wining and dining each other before... no doubt... going someplace special to fuck each other. She did receive lots of great tips, but the evening reminded her about how sad she felt about being single. How many eighteen-year-old girls spent Valentine's Day alone, for Christ's sake? She kept telling herself it was a stupid superficial holiday, but that didn't help her to feel any better, after witnessing not one, but two marriage proposals, chatting with an elderly couple who were celebrating their 60th Valentine's Day dinner date together, or the worst part... seeing her secret crush Bart Ryder doing some crushing of his own on that bitch Bethany Williamson.

Her phone buzzed with an unknown caller on her car ID. Usually she would have ignored it, but for some reason she didn't. Instead, she pressed the button for the car to read her the message. She gasped when she heard the car's voice saying robotically: Ashley tells me you think I'm hot, and you're a great fuck. So get over here, I need to get fucked right fucking now. Just walk right in and come upstairs, I'm revved up and ready for you.

Fran's eyes went wide.

Having learned an important lesson from her father, who'd gotten a $500 fine for texting and driving almost a year ago, she hastily pulled into a strip mall's parking lot to check her texts.

She clicked on the unknown caller's number, and she gasped again when she saw the attached picture. It was her best friend's Mom, wearing all red lingerie... commando!... with her legs spread wide open. Holy fuck!

Fran had a thing for older women. In fact, since she'd turned eighteen six months ago, she'd already hooked up with five older women: two strangers she'd met (one while standing in line at a Walmart, and another at the beach), her English professor at the local college Mrs. Walker right in her classroom (not during class of course), one of her Mom's friends, and a woman she babysat for. In her limited experience, older women were more experienced than girls her own age. And although she loved playing with her friends... especially Ashley... and making use some of the nerds and other lesbian outcasts who were also freshmen at the college... older women were her biggest turn-on.

She stared at the picture for a good minute admiring the MILF's big tits, which were barely concealed by the red lingerie. Her deliciously inviting pussy that seemed to be begging to be pleased. (In fact upon closer examination, it appeared to have already been well fucked recently. Had Ashley done that? Surely not!) The hot woman's long legs in the sexy red nylons. It was the Picasso of Mom pics!

Fran considered texting back, but now feeling very horny, not the least bit depressed, and dying to see Mrs. Adams wearing this outfit in the flesh, she resumed driving along a new route, fortuitously being just a few minutes away from Ashley... and her Mom's... house. Maybe this sizzling hot pic had been sent to her by accident, since as far as she knew Mrs. Adams wasn't into girls at all... but on the slim chance this invitation really was for her, or the equally slim chance she might be able to turn this potential mistake into another MILF turn, the ultimate turn, her best friend's Mom, plus her own Mom's best friend, she just had to take the chance and go straight there, open the front door and go upstairs. Since mistake or not, she'd just been invited to do exactly that!

...

Payton was stressed out.

What the hell had she just done?

How would Fran react?

Would she come over?

Would she freak out?

Would she call her daughter and angrily tell her she never wanted to see her again? (Since Ashley had obviously outed Fran and her sexual activities to her Mom.)

Deciding that Fran would be repelled by her unforgiveable text and photo, and there was no way she'd show up, she picked up the strap-on and went downstairs, setting it on the table beside the couch. She went into the kitchen, poured herself a glass of white wine, then went back into the living room and sat down on the couch to wait. As she did, she searched online porn for the term 'Mommy talk'. She found a few scenes that included it, including one with a Mom sniffing her daughter's soiled panties. The idea intrigued her, so she hurried upstairs to her daughter's room, went into her dirty laundry and found a couple of pairs, including one that was still a little wet, and she brought it with her downstairs.

The Mom invested so much of her attention in the lesbian kinky scene while she sniffed her daughter's panties, that she didn't even hear Fran come in.

As she entered the house, Fran heard voices coming from the living room, so instead of going upstairs, she detoured to the right. "Mrs. Adams!" she gasped, as she stared at the pretty Mom sniffing two pairs of panties. Whose were they?

Payton hurriedly set the panties aside, while a feminine voice from her iPad moaned, "That's it Mommy, ride my face!"

"W-w-what are you doing here, Fran?"

"You texted me, Mrs. Adams," the pretty teenager said, admiring the hot Mom, and intrigued by the kinky porn she was watching. She was still wearing the same red lingerie sans panties she'd been wearing in the photo. So even if the MILF had sent that text to her by accident, she'd deliberately sent it to someone! And since she was sniffing someone's panties and watching lesbian porn, it was unlikely she'd be totally displeased by Fran showing up and catching her like this. So she'd just have to see how the next few minutes played out.

"Oh, yes honey! Ride Mommy's face with that sweet, tight pussy," the online mother moaned.

"Shit, I'm so sorry you caught me like this," Payton apologized. "I wasn't expecting anyone, and I must have forgotten to lock the door!" feigning embarrassment as she paused the video. She looked up at the pretty teen wearing a perfectly respectable white blouse, black skirt and black pantyhose, "What text are you talking about?"

"You didn't text me?" The teen asked.

"I don't think so," the mother said, continuing to play innocent.

"Oh," Fran said, feeling deflated.

"Let me see what you think I sent you," the Mom ordered.

"I'd rather not," the teen said, assuming that someone, likely Ashley, had just played a mean trick on both her and her Mom... although how would Ashley have gotten access to that blistering hot picture of her Mom?

"Show me," the mother insisted, sticking her hand out.

"Okay," the teen said nervously, and she pulled up the text and handed over her phone.

"Oh my," Payton said. "This went to you? I'd intended to send this to Harold!" making up a man's name on the spur of the moment.

"Yeah, it did," the teen said sheepishly.

"And then you came right here? I only sent it to... Harold... or at least that was my intention... ten minutes ago."

"Um, yeah," Fran admitted, now thoroughly embarrassed and avoiding any eye contact.

"I see. Come here and sit down beside me," the Mom said, patting the spot next to her on the couch.

"Um, okay," the teen said, now very confused. According to the text she'd received, plus what Mrs. Adams was now saying, she'd intended to send that hot invitation and the even hotter photo to this Harold guy that Ashley had recommended to her as a 'great fuck'. But instead of a guy, Fran had showed up and marched right into her house without knocking. But she wasn't angry. None of which made any sense. Ashley had been cheating on Mike with a guy? And she'd then told her mother how good he was? Impossible! Feeling totally lost at sea without a rudder, all she could think of to do was to sit down and see whether anything would begin making any sense at all. So she did.

"I need to confess to you that ever since my divorce I haven't gotten laid," Payton explained. "At all."

"Oh my," the teen said sincerely, "that's a real shame." She knew from Ashley, who'd been very upset about it at the time, the divorce had happened about ten months ago.

"Tell me about it," the Mom said.

"So who were you trying to send that picture to?"

"To my fuck buddy," she replied, using a term she'd learned from her daughter less than an hour ago.

"Oh!" The teen responded, surprised and still totally at sea.

"So, I have a serious question for you," the Mom said.

"Sure, you can ask me anything, Mrs. Adams," Fran said, "I'm a totally open book to you and Ashley," grasping for the slim chance she might still hook up with her best friend's Mom.

"I know you and Ashley fuck each other," the Mom said bluntly. "According to her, almost every day."

"You DO?" Fran gasped, her eyes going wide open, and her right hand flying up to cover her even more widely open mouth.

"Yes, I know because Ashley told me, and she also said you've wanted to fuck me for a while," Payton continued, enjoying the sight of this usually confident teen looking totally flustered.

"She told you that?"

"Yes, and she also encouraged me to ask whether you might be willing to help me with my predicament. I don't know anyone named Harold, and I sent you that text very much on purpose. And then I was terrified about how upset you might get, hence all those lies I just told you."

"I-I-I could likely do that," the teen stammered, her pussy now tingling with anticipation. Okay, now this confusing situation was making a lot more sense!

"I want you to fuck me, Fran," the mother said clear as a bell, reaching for the strap-on. "With this."

"Oh my," Fran said with a sly smile, as she saw the big dick suddenly appearing in her best friend's Mom's hand. And it was pink! How appropriate... both for fucking a pink pussy, and for Valentine's Day.

"So do you think you can fuck your best friend's Mom with this big dick, honey?"

"Y-y-yeah, sure," Fran stammered. "That's so hot!"

"I was hoping you'd say that," Payton grinned naughtily.

"Who wouldn't want to fuck their best friend's Mom with that thing?" Fran asked rhetorically, her usual abundance of confidence bouncing back.

"I need a fuck buddy to give it to me regularly," Payton said bluntly, with another smile.

"I'm game," the teen said, admiring the Mom in her sexy red lingerie.

"You like this outfit?" Payton asked. "I put it on just for you."

"Oh gosh, yes," the teen said stroking the Mom's nylons with both hands.

"Just for you, Fran," the mother repeated.

"So that text really was for me?" Fran asked, having put two and two together, but wanting to be sure.

"All for you, Fran," Payton confirmed.

"Wow," the teen said, reacting to the Mom's breasts, "Mrs. Adams, you have such big, soft, juicy tits."

"You like them?"

"I love them," the teen said, in awe of the huge tits.

"You know, honey," Payton said, recalling how hot the dirty Mommy talk had been with her daughter, and how it had elevated their wickedness to a whole different level, "I've always thought of you as a second daughter."

"And I've always thought of you as a second Mom," Fran said, cupping the huge tits through the thin fabric.

"So do you want to play a game?"

"Anything," the teen said, mesmerized by the huge tits.

"Can you call me Mommy?"

"Really?"

"Is-is-is that okay?" The Mom asked a little nervously, even while the teen played with her tits.

"Yeah, it's kinda hot," Fran said.

"Mommy thinks you're really hot."

"Mmmmmmm, I can't believe this is happening right now."

Payton pulled the narrow straps of her red bra down, and pulled out her tits, "Want to suck on Mommy's titties?"

"Oh, Mommy," Fran moaned, seeing those amazing tits up close and personal.

"That sounds so good," Payton moaned, the word 'Mommy' somehow acting as a trigger to extreme pleasure and stimulation.

"They're so big and perfect..." Fran said, cupping them both, then adding the taboo term, which somehow made both of their pussies tingle, "...Mommy."

"Mmmmmmmm," the Mom moaned.

"You like it when I call you Mommy?"

"Mmmmm, I really do, Baby girl," the MILF said, as the teen cradled her tits in her small hands. "Now put your mouth on Mom's boobs. Obviously you want to."

"I dooooo, Mommy," Fran agreed, eagerly leaning forward and taking the MILF's hard left nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby girl, do you like?" The Mom asked, as the teen really sucked on her nipple.

"Yeah," the teen responded in a lustful daze. She loved tits... especially big tits...and these ones were heavenly. she moved to the other nipple and replicated her hungry tongue bathing attention.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good."

"I could suck on these all day," the teen said, in a lustful nipple-sucking daze.

A minute later, as Payton leaned back a little, Fran begged, looking up at the seductive MILF's face, "Put those big tits right in my face. Feed them to me, Mommy."

The nasty words sent a pleasure chill up her back as she moaned, "There you go, baby girl. Mommy likes that."

"Mmmmmm," Fran moaned, and for the next few minutes the teen worshipped the two large breasts... switching back and forth... sucking on the nipples, licking all around the tits, and even lifting up the heavy boobs to taste the tiny amount of sweat hiding underneath them.

"That's such a good girl."

Fran, horny just from the treat of sucking those tits moaned, her hand going to her pussy, "Oh Mommy, rub your big tits all over my face!"