All Comments on 'Somali MILF Gets Gang Banged!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you obviously pay no heed to comments left for you here, you have been told many times that your work is awfull, so i am not going to repeat that once more, all your many efforts are a variation on the same theme, really think you have a mental issue of some sort that you may need help with, not worth a star, crap as usual..

d_shaned_shaneover 10 years ago
Anonymous

I've seen a few negative comments from an anonymous reader. Not sure if it's the same person, or if they are just giving harsh constructive criticism, but the fact that this person seems to have read a few of your submissions, tells me that deep down tgey like your stories, if not, why would they continue to read?

I thought it was an interesting premise and I liked the perspective. You should practice being more descriptive. This story, with a few tweaks, could have been much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

this was really hot! more like this please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...