Somali Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning, teen is dominated again by white MILF.
6.7k words
4.72
24.7k
44

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: The next morning, teen is dominated again by white MILF.

Note 1: Please note this story involves what some may consider rape (why it is in the non-consensual category). If that bothers you, please read no further. This story is also heavy on race play (as well as some religious meanderings) as a white woman dominates a Muslim college girl.

Note 2: This is part two of the series. Obviously, reading the previous chapter will help this all to make sense... but in case you want to dive ahead, or you just want a refresher if you read the previous chapter a while ago.

Chapter 1: Caaisho and her Somali family move into the house next door to lesbian seductress Danielle. Danielle, using a sly seduction technique, mixed with some aggressive behavior (including some very non-consensual aspects) seduces and dominates her eighteen-year-old big breasted, big bootied neighbor.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked story.

Somali Pet Ch. 02

Danielle waited until the teen was asleep before she silently crept out of the bed in her guest bedroom. Although she loved fucking girls, she didn't like sleeping with them. She preferred her own bed, and she preferred not to be touched while she was sleeping. Which was ironic, since she loved touching every part of another woman while they were in the throes of passion.

She admired the pretty teen sleeping. She looked so peaceful now, very different from the various facial expressions she'd exhibited earlier: shocked, terrorized, confused, angry, stimulated, and orgasmic.

She wondered what emotions Caaisho would experience in the morning. Would it be a day of regret for the teen following her intense rushes of adrenaline from multiple orgasms, or would she fully accept her new role as a pet slut? Perhaps there would be aspects of both. Danielle would continue her sexual assault in either case, to solidify the girl's 100% faithfulness to her.

She went and brushed her teeth, washed her face that still had the teen's pussy juice on it, put on her flannel pajamas, turned off her television (that was still playing the porn scene that had heralded this seduction), and got into her own bed.

Caaisho woke up around 2:30 in the morning. She was a little confused. Where was she? What a strange nightmare she'd just had! She sat up, and through the scant light from an open window curtain and lamppost outside, she was reminded she wasn't in her own bed... tonight she was sleeping in Danielle's house. She brought her hands to her breasts and realized she was naked. So it hadn't been a nightmare! She felt stickiness between her legs, and all of the previous night came flooding back to her. She'd been raped! She had eventually not only given in, but she'd even begged for more... so by that point it was debatable whether it was still rape or not. But in any case, she was mortified!

Caaisho got out of bed, grabbed her abaya, and put it on.

She dropped to the floor to pray, and happened to sit on the plastic cock. She tossed it away, disgusted that this object had been the first penis ever to be inside her, and then she begged Allah for forgiveness. No, it wasn't her fault she couldn't fight off the bigger and stronger Danielle at first, but it was her fault that she'd eventually begun to enjoy the experience, to want more of it, and soon to need it.

Frustratingly, as she prayed for forgiveness, her body betrayed her again when her vagina began tingling.

She prayed for the strength to be strong, before crawling back into bed, knowing that given the frigid weather outside and the total lack of heating in her own house, she couldn't go home until daybreak, at the earliest.

Thankfully, she was still exhausted, so she was able to fall back asleep quickly, promising herself she would never allow those sexual activities to happen again.

...

Sometime after dawn, Danielle quietly got out of bed and reached for her phone. As she expected, there were a few messages, and a missed call from Isniino. She went pee, wiped herself thoroughly, and decided to wake up the teen in a rather unorthodox way. In truth, given all they'd done last night, Caaisho had never been given the opportunity to sample Danielle's pussy. That omission she planned to rectify forthwith.

She selected a couple of toys: a seven-inch bright neon-red cock with a clit vibrator... a little longer this time for the eager cunt that had easily taken the six-incher, and with a remotely controlled clit vibrator add-on that usually drove women absolutely fucking nuts.

She returned to her guest bedroom where the sleeping beauty lay, but instead of a prince's lips to awaken her, it would be a woman's... and it would be the other set of lips.

She quietly slithered under the sheets to molest the teen for a second time.

Caaisho felt the bed move, and she slowly awakened, but only partially, once again confused about where she was.

Danielle glided her hand over the teen's big tits, and she whispered soft endearments while she traced her fingers around the nipples poking against her abaya. The teen was restless in her sleep, and she seemed to be having a naughty dream.

Caaisho let out a little moan, but she remained more asleep than awake.

Danielle loved waking a new pet with a little lap of luxury treatment. She crawled under the sheets and parted the teen's legs, surprised to find that although she'd unfortunately covered herself back up with her abaya, she hadn't put her panties back on.

She began slowly to lick, which she believed was easily the greatest way to be woken up in the world. She loved being awakened with a tongue between her legs, and she also enjoyed waking up a pet with a tender, pussy-pleasing tease.

Caaisho moaned as she felt her collar getting tugged, and she crawled on all fours towards a pair of spread legs.

Danielle gently traced the teen's pussy lips, enjoying the sound of the teen's soft moans as she began to awaken.

Caaisho shook her head no, but she kept crawling forward. She felt like she was being showcased like a prize-winning bitch at a dog show.

Danielle parted the teen's pussy lips, the slightest wetness beginning to form. Danielle always loved her first sight and taste of pre-cum. The beginnings of an inevitable flood.

Caaisho arrived at a pair of feet, and she pleaded, "Please Mommy, no!"

Danielle listened to the teen's soft moans and also to her somnolent words, and she smiled at the realization that Caaisho was having a sex dream of some sort... which could only have been triggered by last night's naughtiness.

Caaisho felt a tongue on her pussy, and she moaned again. She looked behind herself and saw Danielle smiling back at her. But if Danielle was behind her, then who was in front of her holding the leash?

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Danielle purred, as she bestowed one wide lick between the girl's pussy lips.

Caaisho heard the words, but she was still mostly asleep, unable to process the difference between her vivid dream and reality.

Danielle quickly moved up, spun around and straddled the sleeping teen, and lowered her pussy onto her face. "Good morning, my pet. I brought you breakfast in bed."

Caaisho was startled awake by the sudden sensations of movement. Suddenly she felt trapped. She opened her eyes, and she couldn't see anything. Yet she could smell an aroma. She tried to sit up, and her face collided with something soft and slightly wet.

"Good morning, my pet," Danielle repeated. "I brought you breakfast in bed."

Caaisho's eyes went wide while last night came flooding back: the molestation, the tit sucking, the fingering, her first-ever orgasm, the strap-on, the fucking, the name calling, her declaration of surrender, her acceptance, and a second orgasm.

"I hope you enjoy breakfast in bed. Personally, I love it," Danielle said, as she leaned down between Caaisho's legs and began licking.

"Nooooo," Caaisho whined, thinking, not again! She closed her legs, which pushed Danielle's head away.

"Bad girl!" Danielle scolded, sitting straight up, so that most of her weight was pressing her pussy onto the teen's face.

Suddenly Caaisho couldn't breathe! She panicked, trying to push Danielle off of her. She'd always hated being confined in small spaces.

Still with her pussy smashed against the girl's face, Danielle ordered, "Now be a good girl and spread those legs for Mommy." She'd spent some time the previous night before she fell asleep pondering the teen calling her Mommy, and she'd concluded it was a manifestation of the teen's secret wish to have a closer relationship with her undemonstrative mother, who never even hugged her daughter.

Caaisho recalled calling Danielle 'Mommy' repeatedly during the sex, especially when she was being fucked. She couldn't believe she'd lost her virginity to a white woman. If the wrong people... such as her parents... found out, she'd be a pariah for the rest of her life! Yet needing to breathe, she obediently parted her legs, but also she objected, "Please Danielle, not again."

"You told me you were my forever pet, and my forever slut," Danielle pointed out, as she reached down and began slowly rubbing Caaisho's pussy, knowing that stimulating it would confuse the teen again, and once again entice her into becoming a lustful bimbo slut for pleasure.

"I wasn't myself last night," Caaisho defended, which was definitely true. Not only had she never done anything like that before, she'd never even considered doing anything like that before. She'd fantasized about marrying a good looking Muslim man someday down the road after she'd established herself as a doctor, but she'd never contemplated the details of anything sexual.

"I think the opposite is true... you finally became yourself," Danielle countered, as she continued stimulating the teen's pussy.

"No," Caaisho moaned, frustrated that she couldn't control her body right now, like she'd always controlled her life. She'd focused only on academics, always resisting the urge to try any other things. "You made me do all that stuff."

"Oh sure, I did at first," Danielle agreed, as she leaned down and licked the pussy through the girl's abundance of public hair. "But it was you who willingly declared that I owned your tits, your cunt, and your self-declared bimbo brain."

Shoot, Caaisho thought to herself, I did say all that! She couldn't understand what had come over her. She defended herself again, while letting out soft moans, "That was in the heat of the moment."

"It was also you of your own accord, who declared you'd do anything for me," Danielle added, as she sucked the clit into her mouth.

"Oh, please stop," Caaisho moaned loudly. This was happening all over again!

"Eat your breakfast, then I'll go and fix your heater, and you can return to a warm home," Danielle offered.

"I'm not a lesbian," Caaisho pointed out. Everything that had happened last night had been done to her. Her breasts were sucked, and her pussy was fingered, eaten and fucked. Danielle was the lesbian. She herself hadn't sucked on any tits or licked a pussy. All she'd done was suck a plastic cock, which wasn't being gay.

"I didn't say you were," Danielle said. "But you're my pet now, and pets eat pussy for breakfast," Danielle said, again sitting up and lowering her pussy onto the reluctant teen. She always enjoyed breaking a pet completely, and this was one of the few times when a new pet hadn't yet completely accepted she was one. Yet Caaisho hadn't made any serious effort to escape from the bed, so deep in her subconscious, she'd already accepted her fate. "Eat your breakfast, young lady."

Caaisho, needing to breathe and feeling completely claustrophobic, began licking.

"Good girl," Danielle said, and she leaned up a little to allow her pet some air.

Caaisho was surprised by the pussy's almost complete lack of taste, which she would later learn was the case after a shower or pee, but not after a long day. She asked, as she looked at the black pubic hair, "Do I really have to do this?"

"You need a healthy breakfast every day," Danielle explained, as she once again reached down and rubbed the teen's pussy.

"This liquid isn't at all healthy," Caaisho argued, even while she slowly licked between the fat pussy lips.

"It's 100% homemade, and it has no calories," Danielle countered with a smile.

"Whatever," Caaisho sighed, not wanting to give any sign she approved of or liked doing this, she just wanted to get it over with, and then be allowed out of the bed. So resigned to her current fate, and frustrated to be enjoying the fingers on her pussy, she kept licking, not really knowing what she was doing.

Danielle smiled as she reached her hands under Caaisho's tight ass to bury her face deeper. She said, "I love how all you Muslim teen sluts have such big tits and big booties."

Caaisho sighed at the ridiculous stereotype. Just like all races, Muslims came in all shapes and sizes.

"Just such a fuckable ass, and such perfect hips to hold onto while I pound you from behind," Danielle said, wanting to remind the teen of everything they'd done last night, and also everything she was still planning to do. She said as much, as she stressed, "Last night was only the beginning, my pet."

Caaisho's eyes went wide at that statement. "No, Danielle. Not a beginning. This needs to end now."

"Just like during the earliest stages of last night, your words say one thing, and your body another," Danielle pointed out, as she attacked the clit to weaken her resistance.

'Ooooooh, no," Caaisho moaned loudly, as she kept licking. Truth was, she was still frustrated to be enjoying Danielle's increasingly exotic scent as she licked her pussy. It was almost indescribable... a little fruity, a little fishy... was the best she could describe it. And the taste, which had started out almost non-existent, was getting stronger, and she couldn't help wondering what it might be like when Danielle came.

"Oooooh yes!" Danielle moaned back teasingly. "I know what you need, and what you want deep down."

"I don't want this," Caaisho argued, even though she began licking faster... once again her words and her actions in opposition to each other.

"Mommy loves your tongue down there," Danielle moaned softly, appreciating the kinky, incestuous theme that Caaisho herself had initiated. There was an underlying psychology there she'd have to dig into at a later date.

Caaisho had no idea why she'd begun calling Danielle 'Mommy' in the heat of the lustful moments last night, it just came out of her mouth, and then it kept right on coming over and over again, and for some inexplicable reason, it compounded the pleasure swirling around inside her.

Danielle slowly licked Caaisho too, knowing her own rising sexual pleasure would enhance her eagerness to lick, and also to crush any attempts the girl might make to avoid giving in completely to the pleasure.

As she parted the pussy lips with wide paintbrush-like strokes, Caaisho heard Danielle moaning, which gave her a sense of pride for some reason. Or actually, she knew the reason. She was a natural people pleaser, a submissive in psychological terms, and when someone was happy because of something she did, she couldn't help feeling good about it. So Danielle's moans were in essence, an assurance she was doing a good job.

Danielle, knowing that positive encouragement would stimulate more eager obedience, moaned, "Oh yes, my pet, you're a natural little pussy licker."

Caaisho moaned at the positive name calling, and Danielle's tongue tracing her pussy lips, so natural or not, the inexperienced Caaisho replicated that tracing tease. Given her situation, it might be ludicrous to think like this, but because of her DNA, she did. If she was going to lick a pussy or eat a cunt, she wanted to be the very best at it. (Just like she always was at everything she put her mind to doing.)

"That's it, my eager little cunt licker, explore Mommy's tasty breakfast," Danielle encouraged her, as she parted the teen's lips. She preferred being on the bottom of a 69, which most Mistresses never did, even if they ate any pussy at all. Danielle could never understand the purpose of seducing a woman and then not tasting her. What was the point?

Although there hadn't been much noticeable taste when Caaisho had started licking, there was an increasingly, although still subtle taste in the wetness now being formed in Danielle's pussy. Like everything else she'd been forced (and sometimes not) to experience in the past dozen hours, she was gradually beginning to enjoy what she was doing, and what was being done to her.

"Do you like eating Mommy's pussy, my pet?" Danielle asked, as she swirled her tongue around, like a tiny, delicate tornado at the entrance to Caaisho's pussy.

Caaisho wasn't sure how she should reply. The truth was yes, but she didn't want to admit it. Admitting it would be a declaration she was a lesbian, or bi, at the very least. So she answered, lying like she'd already done when Danielle had asked her similar questions, "No, it's disgusting."

"You may be an academic genius, but you're a terrible liar, and a worse actor," Danielle accused, as she flicked the clit to get her pet's full attention, by making her twitch.

"Oooooh!" was all that Caaisho could say in response, learning from this brief and sometimes forced sexual awakening, that she had a sensitive clit.

"You love licking my pussy, my pet, and we both know that's true," Danielle accused, as she seized the clit between her lips and shook her head.

"Ooooooh, aaaaaaaaaah," was Caaisho's response to the accusation, as the aggressive attack on her clit catapulted her back into her muddled mental mess mode.

"I'll bet you'll be coming over here for morning or bedtime snacks, or perhaps some desserts after supper," Danielle predicted, knowing how women became addicted to her pussy. She couldn't explain why, but her cunt cum seemed to be as addictive as nicotine.

"I can't imagine doing any of that," Caaisho responded, even though she could easily imagine herself taking part in those scenarios, but only if she could get out of her house undetected. This tasty pussy was getting more delicious and more addicting, the longer she licked.

Danielle's phone rang, which was lying on the bed. She picked it up, checked the screen and said, "It's your mother."

"Don't answer it," Caaisho said, instantly all panicky, the heat in her body suddenly extinguished, as if a bucket of cold water had been thrown all over her.

"Now keep licking and be quiet, unless you want your mother to know what you're doing," Danielle ordered,

"Please, no, I..." Caaisho began to plead, but Danielle answered the phone, so Caaisho immediately stopped talking.

"Good morning, Isniino," Danielle greeted.

"I was getting worried," the mother said, exhaling huge sigh of relief, upon hearing Danielle's voice.

"Sorry, we went to bed early, and then we slept in," Danielle explained. It was true they'd gone to bed early, but they didn't get any sleep until long afterwards.

"How is Caaisho?"

"She's just fine, and she's having breakfast," Danielle said wickedly, before slapping the teen's pussy, prompting her to start licking.

Caaisho was mortified, yet helpless while she listened to the conversation, happy her mother would never detect the blunt innuendo she knew was for her. She moaned rather loudly when her pussy got slapped, and she prayed her Mom hadn't heard anything, as she began licking.

"You made her breakfast; how nice!"