Somali Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think a homemade breakfast is the only acceptable way to start the morning," Danielle said, unable to stifle a little laugh at her innuendo.

Caaisho was mortified by this conversation, and yet she was also kind of turned on to be doing something so taboo, while her mother was sorta present, but oblivious.

"I should make her breakfast more often," Isniino said.

Danielle could barely contain her laughter about what the mother had unknowingly offered, and she piled it on even thicker by saying, "I bet she'd love that. She'd eat it all right up."

Caaisho gasped at what she was hearing. She continued licking, but cautiously, not wanting to make Danielle moan.

"How was last night?"

"I had to help warm her up, she was pretty cold at first." Danielle said... more wicked innuendo.

"That was good of you," the mother said.

"Yeah, she really warmed up to me..." Danielle said, "...once I coaxed her out of her shy shell."

"I'm happy to hear that; her shyness can be a little difficult to crack at first."

"I think I cracked her right open," Danielle smiled at the wit of that one. She'd not only cracked open the girl's sexuality, but she'd also cracked that pussy wide open.

"Then please keep it up; she could use a bit of jarring out of her routine," the mother said, knowing her daughter often tried too hard to impress her overbearing father.

"I think I accomplished some of that," Danielle smiled.

"May I speak with her?" the mother asked. "She hasn't been responding to my texts or my calls."

"That makes sense. I think she left her phone in your house," Danielle said, as she got off the teen, turned around, and smiled as she crawled between her legs.

"Is she there?"

"Here she is," Danielle smiled, as she put the phone on speaker, and handed it to the daughter. She looked like a stunned deer in the headlights as she accepted it. Danielle put her finger to her lips, and then lowered herself to the teen's pussy.

Now Caaisho was even more mortified. Suddenly she was on the phone with her Mom, while she was being licked. She could end this situation right now by blurting out what was happening, and what had happened. But would her Mom believe something so unbelievable? And did she even want it to end? She greeted, while focussing on not moaning, as Danielle traced her pussy lips with her tongue. "Hi, Mom."

"Hi. How was the night?"

"Different."

"Oh? How?"

Danielle slowly traced the pussy lips as she listened in.

Caaisho wasn't sure what to say. She improvised, "You know, different bed, different house, different sounds."

"Yes, I didn't sleep very well either. Different bed and pillows."

"Exactly," Caaisho agreed, and then she had to cover her mouth to suppress a moan, when Danielle wickedly slid a finger inside her.

"Be sure to help Danielle with anything she wants today, and help her fix our furnace."

"I will," Caaisho agreed, keeping her answers as brief as possible, while she continued focussing on not moaning.

Danielle slowly finger fucked the teen, wanting to drive her wild, to tease her like crazy, but not going so far that she screamed in rapture, which she could easily do if she wanted to. It was really amusing to watch her trying to carry on a normal conversation, while she grew more and more excited.

"And do anything she asks you to," Isniino generously offered her daughter's services.

Caaisho needed to stifle a giggle about the likely consequences of her obeying this request, and said, "I already am."

"I mean it, Caaisho. Do anything she needs you to," Isniino stressed.

"I will, mother."

"I mean anything. It was very generous of her to look after you last night," the mother said, really wanting her daughter to show Danielle her family's appreciation for taking her in.

Danielle couldn't help but smile at the truth of that statement. For instance, she'd given the girl a couple of very generous orgasms.

"Yes, Mom. I'll ask her if she needs anything, and then do whatever she wants," Caaisho said, looking down at the lesbian between her legs with a quirky smirk.

Danielle grinned up at her, and winked back.

Caaisho, suddenly feeling naughty said, "I need to go, Mom. I need to finish my breakfast, before it gets cold."

"Okay, we'll be home tomorrow night."

"I know," Caaisho said, as Danielle began fingering her harder and faster.

"Okay, love you,"

"Love you too," Caaisho said and then abruptly added, "Bye," and hung up.

"I can't believe you did that," Caaisho said, unsure whether or not she was complaining about it. It had been kinda fun!

"We didn't want her rushing home to check on you. I'm planning a very exciting night for us," Danielle said, having already decided to take her pet to Le Chateau Club, an exclusive lesbian nightclub that somehow avoided the 'morality police' shutting it down.

"I need to study tonight," Caaisho pointed out, since that was her Saturday night routine; actually, it was her every night routine.

Danielle moved back up, pulling her finger out of the pussy and sucking the wetness into her mouth, "No worries, you'll be learning lots of things tonight. Practical, educational, and hands on things."

"But Danielle, I...."

Danielle turned around and got back in the 69 position to cut her off and said, "Just trust me about that, okay? Now let's get back to what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted. Breakfast in bed."

Caaisho sighed, and then moaned as Danielle resumed licking her.

Caaisho resumed licking too, and for a few minutes there was a rare silence, except for some soft moans, and the wonderful sounds of pussy snacking.

Wanting to come again, and also wanting to make Danielle come, Caaisho surprised Danielle after their brief break from talking by saying, "Come on my face, Daddy."

"Not Mommy?" Danielle asked, curious why Caaisho would switch to Daddy out of the blue... the 'Mommy' term she'd concluded, was about connection and need, but Daddy was a very different and intriguing sexual reference.

"Mommy, Daddy, white Goddess, whatever," Caaisho replied in a sexual daze, also unsure why she'd uttered Daddy this time and Mommy other times, but in any case, wanting to taste Danielle's cum.

"You really are a kinky little Muslim slut," Danielle accused whimsically, as she attacked the teen's pussy.

"Oh fuck, Mommy! You get me so horny that half the time I don't know what I'm saying," Caaisho admitted, as she tried to focus on licking, but her pleasure was making it impossible to multitask.

Danielle then stopped licking and said, "Now get Mommy off, and then I'll get you off, you cunt-hungry Muslim bimbo."

"Yes, Mommy. That's a good plan," Caaisho responded happily, reaching her hands around Danielle's ass and burying her face hungrily and eagerly into her wetness.

"That's it, slut. You love Mommy's pussy, don't you?" Danielle asked, playfully slapping the girl's pussy three times.

No longer feigning any denial, Caaisho admitted the truth, as she licked hungrily, as if this was her final meal, her body trembling with each slap to her pussy, "Oh, yes Mommy, I love eating your cunt."

"Good girl. Now get that tongue in there nice and deep," Danielle moaned, her orgasm rising.

"Come on my face, Mommy! Baptize me as your bimbo next-door-neighbour bimbo cunt-munching slave," Caaisho demanded between her hungry licks... once again demeaning herself and thus enhancing the pleasure consuming her.

"Yes, I'm going to come all over your face, and declare you my twenty-four hour, seven days a week, on call, cunt-munching slut," Danielle declared, her orgasm close.

By now, Caaisho could read Danielle's body and sounds well enough to know she was close. So she took the clit in her mouth and tugged and shook it, just like Danielle had done to her.

"Yes, yes, you dumb slut, don't stop! Yes, yes, I'm about to come all over your pretty face," Danielle declared.

Caaisho just kept focusing on the clit, and a few seconds later, she got her morning breakfast, and apparently her morning shower as well, when Danielle screamed, cum gushing out of her and pouring down onto the teen's face, "I'm coming!"

Caaisho was astonished by the abundance of cum splashing all over her face, as she opened wide and did her best to catch and swallow as much of the sweet downpour as she could capture.

Danielle quaked above the hungry first-time cunt-licker, as she coated her face with wetness. She was a squirter, meaning she came lots more abundantly than most women did.

Caaisho kept licking, almost drowning in the heavenly taste she knew she'd become addicted to, her pussy still on fire.

Danielle, wanting to push the teen into new levels of obedient kink, rolled off of her, spun around, stabbed her foot and heel against Caaisho's wet pussy and ordered, "Fuck yourself on my foot, you eager... needy... slut!"

The sudden pressure directly on her pussy quickly rekindled the girl's flames of lust, and although she knew this was a test of... something... either how submissive she was, or how desperate she was, or how obedient she was... whatever... Caaisho didn't hesitate. She was submissive, she was desperate, she was obedient, and she was fucking horny! So she raised her ass slightly, and humiliating or not, she began grinding on the foot.

"Good slut," Danielle approved, as she watched the teen's lustful expression, and her body sinuously moving.

"Mommy, your Muslim slut needs to come," Caaisho moaned, speaking in third person and sounding like a complete bimbo.

"How badly?"

"Sooooo badly, Mommy!"

"Then tell me what you are," Danielle ordered, always enjoying to hear a pet degrading herself, and as new as she was, on more than one occasion she'd already heard Caaisho doing that.

Caaisho herself got turned on by the humiliation of the act, and from the degradation of name-calling, even when she was doing it herself. "Okay here goes," she said proudly. "I'm a cunt-licking Muslim bimbo slut slave pet who's addicted to white pussy," as she furiously rubbed herself in a circular pattern... knowing her orgasm was imminent.

"Come, my Muslim slave, my cunt licking bimbo, my friendly neighbourhood slut," Danielle listed, knowing each derogatory name would push the teen deeper into submission and orgasm.

"Oh yes, Mommy, oh yes, Mommy, don't stop," Caaisho moaned and begged, the name calling getting her off in ways she couldn't begin to fathom.

"Come now, foot-fucker, Daddy-loving cock-sucker, Mommy-loving cunt-muncher, Muslim slave. Now come, you foot-fucking lesbian whore." Danielle attacked the girl's psyche with her words of dominance.

The words and the demand to come finally had Caaisho coming, and she screamed, soaking Danielle's foot with her cum, "Yeessssssss, Mommy, your bimbo slut is coming!"

Caaisho collapsed, and Danielle spun around and buried her face in her favourite food in the world: girl cum. She lapped it up, as if she was the eager submissive.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Caaisho moaned mindlessly, as the tongue licking up her cum enhanced the fireworks inside her core existence. As she came and came, she wondered how anyone could argue that such pleasure was a sin. No way would Allah create such a gift for a woman, and then place it on some inhumane forbidden list. This cruel hoax could only be blatant male manipulation, instigated for the sole purpose of keeping women duped and enslaved, to be used as no more than men's submissive property. Well, no longer would Caaisho allow herself to be utilized as no more than some... some... some chair!

"Good slut, so yummy," Danielle said.

"Going forward Mommy, my cunt will always be available for your dining pleasure," Caaisho offered grandly, as she languished in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"I'll keep you to that," Danielle smiled to herself... this evening and morning seduction having gone about as perfectly as a seduction could have.

"But this has got to be a secret," Caaisho said. No way did she want her parents to know. She might have had an epiphany about cruel hoaxes, but she wasn't prepared to share it with them!

"So, I shouldn't post your new calling on Facebook and Twitter?" Danielle joked.

"No one uses those platforms anymore." Caaisho teased.

"Your mother does," Danielle pointed out.

"Okay. And what would your post say?" Caaisho asked, playing along.

"Muslim neighbour discovers the joys of lesbian sex and converts to Slut-ism."

"My Mom would simply die," Caaisho laughed.

"So yea or nay?"

"Nay," Caaisho said, shaking her head at this silly exchange, after such wild earlier ones.

Danielle pointed to the strap-on and asked, "Want one more fuck before you go back to your mundane life?" Truth was, Danielle had plans for the entire weekend, but she wanted Caaisho to think this was it for now.

Caaisho's pussy was still burning as she checked out the strap-on. It was noticeably larger than last night's, and it was bright red. She smiled, figuring one last hurrah wouldn't be a bad thing. She shrugged playfully, "Only if Mommy wants to fuck me."

"Mommy only wants to fuck you if you want to be fucked," Danielle amended the terms, wanting to see if her new pet would make the request without any pressure from her.

Caaisho got off the bed, raised the strap-on above her head, and said enthusiastically, "Then yes! Your Muslim slut desperately wants this big cock inside her!"

"Inside her what?" Danielle asked with a broad smile, getting off the bed.

"Inside her slutty cunt," Caaisho answered, talking dirty and saying words she'd never even considered uttering before last night. Somehow saying them turned her on even more. She knew that according to the old rules this was wrong, and she might have to repent later, but she needed this one flamboyant final fuck, and she wanted it forthwith.

"Then strap it onto me," Danielle ordered.

Caaisho obliged.

"Now get it wet."

"You want your Muslim slut to suck your big, fat, neon-red cock?" Caaisho asked, already imagining it inside her.

"Yes I do, my eager whore," Danielle agreed, looking down at the Muslim, who was on her knees, but definitely not praying. "Get it nice and wet for that needy cunt of yours."

"Mmmmmmm," Caaisho moaned before opening her mouth and taking it into her mouth. She bobbed slowly, trying to get used to having it there. As she did, she couldn't help wondering if a real cock would be different. She hoped so. Since the cock was inanimate, this task was rather bland, while licking a live pussy was exciting.

"Good girl," Danielle encouraged. "Now lick the shaft."

Caaisho took the cock out of her mouth, and slid her tongue up and down the hard shaft. It didn't make much sense, since it still had no erotic significance, yet she obeyed. Anything to get that cock inside her! Yet the idea of her doing this to submit to her Mommy, did excite her.

"What do you want?" Danielle asked, always loving when a girl abandoned her moral code and surrendered completely to her inner lust.

"I want you to fuck me with this thing," Caaisho answered without hesitation... her lust overriding everything else, as she slapped her own face with the cock she wanted inside of her. She then resumed bobbing hungrily on the cock. (An intellectual, detached part of her mused that this was interesting. Simply doing this on its own, was boring. But either doing it to submit to her Mommy, or doing it so her Mommy could then fuck her with it, made all the difference in the world, and it became exciting. She hoped she could engage the psychological professorial side of Danielle in a discussion along these lines, at some point.)

Danielle (but not her psychological professorial side) loved hearing the slobbery sounds while a girl sucked a cock. It really turned her on. It was also hot to watch a girl who'd been a complete virgin a dozen or so hours ago, sucking a cock like a pro.

"Scoot forward and ride me," Danielle ordered, after pulling the abaya off the teen, as she repositioned herself on the bed, resting her back against the headboard.

"Yes, Mommy," Caaisho obeyed, quickly crawling forward and straddling the cock.

"Such a good eager girl," Danielle smiled, as she observed the complete excitement of this once prim and proper, god-fearing, daddy-pleasing Muslim.

"Thank you, Mommy," Caaisho moaned, as she lowered herself onto the cock.

"Such a perfect slut," Danielle admired.

"Only for you, Mommy," Caaisho moaned, as she began slowly bouncing on the cock.

"Let's see those huge black titties bounce," Danielle encouraged, her gaze going back and forth between Caaisho's pretty face and her luscious tits.

"These titties?" Caaisho asked, cupping them playfully.

"Those fat tits," Danielle agreed.

"Mmmmmm," Caaisho moaned, as she began riding the dick faster, her second orgasm of the morning already on the rise.

"Oh, yes! Fuck yourself, you orgasm-happy slut."

"I love your cock," Caaisho moaned, bouncing on the cock as fast as she could, taking it as deep as she could.

"And my pussy too?"

"Yes indeed. I love eating your pussy too, Mommy," Caaisho agreed, even though these enthusiastic declarations might come back to bite her later. But at the moment, all she cared about was coming!

"Such a good lesbian," Danielle added.

"No, I'm just a good slut," Caaisho clarified, still not wanting to be labelled a lesbian. Although, came a niggling thought, since you've never even seen a naked man, technically you're a lesbian.

"You're a very good slut," Danielle agreed, loving the teen's moans, loving the teen's declarations, and loving the teen's humongous fucking tits.

"Yes Mommy," Caaisho moaned, riding Danielle so hard, the headboard was banging against the wall.

"Turn around. I want to see that big booty bouncing," Danielle ordered.

"Yes Mommy," Caaisho obeyed, spinning around and dropping back onto the cock.

"Fuck, you've got a great ass," Danielle admired, as Caaisho bounced up and down.

"Thank you," Caaisho moaned.

Danielle slapped her booty, as she admired its deliciousness, and the tight pink cunt engulfing her neon-red cock.

"Oh fuck, I love this cock!" Caaisho declared, as she engaged in the most athletic physical activity she'd had in a couple of years.

"And my cock loves your slut box," Danielle embellished.

"Ooooooooh fuck, yes," Caaisho moaned, her next orgasm now on the horizon, but unfortunately not building.

After a couple minutes of furious fucking, Danielle ordered, "Get on all fours, slut."

"Yes, Mommy," Caaisho obeyed quickly, hoping this new position would hasten that orgasm.

Danielle crouched down behind her and licked the crack of her ass, lapping up the excessive wetness running down the teen's legs.

"Oh, yes Mommy, lick my pussy," Caaisho moaned.

"Such a yummy cunt."

"A yummy homemade breakfast," Caaisho said playfully.

"So delicious," Danielle agreed, lapping up some more sweet pre-cum, before kneeling back upright and sliding her cock inside the teen.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy, fuck me hard," Caaisho moaned loudly, loving the feel of this cock slamming into her.

"Oh, yes! You're my Muslim fuck slut!"

"Yes, Mommy! And you're my white Mommy!"

"My pet!"

"Yes, your pet!"

"My cunt licker!"

"Yes Mommy, your cunt licker!"

"My fuck toy!"

"Yes, yes! Your very own fuck toy!" Caaisho agreed.

And then she suddenly felt a buzzing inside her.

Danielle had retrieved the remote and switched on the vibrations, which she knew would catapult Caaisho into apocalyptic ecstasy.

"Oh... my... fucking... HELL!!!" Caaisho screamed at the top of her lungs, as the deep fucking, now mixed in with the intense vibrations, had ignited her entire body on fire!