Somali Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Danielle approved.

"Now look coy," Danielle instructed.

Coy wasn't something Caaisho ever did, but she tried, beginning to get into this spur-of-the-moment photo shoot.

"Now turn around and get on all fours," Danielle instructed.

Caaisho got onto all fours, her ass now in focus, and she looked over her shoulder and smiled while she licked her lips.

"Much better," Danielle approved.

Caaisho laid on her side, and posed with one leg pointing at the ceiling. She then rolled onto her back, and spread her legs open for another shot of her wet, slightly parted pussy lips.

"You're so hot, my slut," Danielle said, taking way more pictures than she'd planned.

Caaisho was getting a major rush from posing and being the center of attention, which she'd never experienced before, except for academics. She stood up and playfully shook her ass.

"Nice," Danielle approved, clicking the video button.

"Do you like my black ass?" Caaisho asked, as she shook it some more for her white Mistress.

"You have a great wide back ass," Danielle complimented.

"And what about my fat cow udders?" Caaisho asked, turning towards the camera and cupping her tits.

"Best black tits ever," Danielle agreed.

"Want to suck on them?" Caaisho offered, sauntering towards her.

"Do you want me to suck on them?" Danielle asked, still filming.

"Yes, my white Mistress, I want you to suck on my black breasts, my Somali tits, my huge cow udders," Caaisho looked directly at Danielle and the phone that she assumed was filming her.

"Twerk for me," Danielle ordered.

"Like this?" Caaisho asked, and she shook her entire body like a bitch in heat... like Miley Cyrus... or like many other sluts. [Miley, if you're reading this, I mean that in the best possible way... I'm even a bit envious that you're sluttier than I am.]

"Exactly," Danielle laughed, as she filmed the teen shaking all her assets.

Caaisho was lost in her own world! Shaking her booty and body like she was breaking the chains of almost two decades of her disciplined refinement! She felt liberated! She felt sexy! She felt horny as fuck! She looked into the phone and begged, "Please, fuck me Mistress."

"On your parents' bed?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, take me and make me your bimbo pet bride," Caaisho pleaded, and she began rubbing herself for the video. "I'm yours... mind, body and soul!"

"You've said that before, but then changed your mind," Danielle reminded her, knowing the slut was finally completely broken this time, but wanting her to say it on video.

"I know, I know," Caaisho admitted. "It's just that in my culture, girls and women don't give into our lustful desires, and most of us don't even know they exist. On the other hand, Somali men can have up to four wives... or at least they're allowed to have that many in Somalia."

"I didn't know that. But...?"

"But you've awakened in me the beauty of submission, the fire of lust, the bimbo slut inside me, and once you fuck me on my parents' marital bed, there'll be no going back."

"Then give me a second," Danielle said, excited to see so much lust in her pet's eyes.

"Hurry, your bimbo-ish, cunt-licking, cock-taking, fat-tittied cow slut needs a dick in her cunt on her parents' marital bed right fucking now," Caaisho said wickedly, knowing the nastier she talked, the more it turned her on; and it also turned on Danielle.

"You may be the biggest and best slut I've ever turned," Danielle said, shaking her head, a little shocked by how nasty Caaisho could get, as she reached into her duffle bag for her biggest and fattest ten-inch dick.

Caaisho was accustomed to being the best at things. The best at school, the most knowledgeable girl at the mosque, and now she wanted to be the best slut, best cock sucker, best pussy licker, best bimbo, and the best pet in the world!

Danielle strapped the strap-on around her waist, and before she could even order her pet to suck it while she resumed filming, Caaisho eagerly dropped to her knees, and took the long, fat, fake cock into her mouth. Danielle was a little surprised by how willing, horny, eager and lustful the teen was, but she also mused that this training would one day benefit the girl's husband... if she wanted one... very, very much.

Caaisho bobbed on the cock with ravenous lust.

But soon Danielle pulled the cock out, wanting to continue pushing her pet, and to continue listening to her nasty mouth, she asked, "What do you want, my slut?"

"To suck your cock and get it nice and wet for my whore black cunt," Caaisho replied, looking up at her Mistress with the lust usually reserved for hot men. (Or to be clear, the lust that many other girls and women usually reserved for hot men, since until last night, Caaisho had been totally focussed on her studies. And her current interest in men... or lack thereof... remained unknown.)

"Then beg for it."

Caaisho looked right into the camera, and replied with a desperation you can't fake, "Please, Mistress Danielle. Please let your black bimbo bitch suck your big fat dick. Let me get it nice and wet, and then please fuck your black slave in every possible position, like the cheap bimbo fuck slut you've awakened me into being."

Danielle slid the cock back inside the teen's mouth, impressed by her nasty words, especially the declaration that Danielle was the one who'd turned her... or actually much better, awakened her... into a raving whore. She said something close to what she'd said before, "Oh, my sweet slut, this is only the beginning."

"I can't wait," Caaisho said between hungry bobs. "I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Anything?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, anything. Well, kinda. I may beg not to do something, I may tell you no, I may not want to, but we both know that deep down I'm your bimbo slut, and if you persist, I'll eventually do anything you say," Caaisho said, knowing that her words were the sad, pathetic and yet exciting truth. She'd never felt more alive than when once she'd given into her internal lust, she just did as she was told, and became one with her inner slut.

"I'll test that theory," Danielle said, knowing she'd be taking her out in public tonight, taking her to Le Chateau Club, using her to help seduce other black girls and maybe, just maybe, accomplishing the one thing she'd never yet fulfilled... a mother and daughter lesbian threesome. She'd seduced two mothers and daughters so far[A1], but she'd never played with them together, although she'd once gotten close a long time ago.

"Please do just that," Caaisho welcomed the idea. "Push my boundaries. You know what I need; you know how to make me into the best slut I can be."

"That I do," Danielle agreed, as she lifted her up and tossed her onto the bed.

"Yes, Mommy! Treat me like a cheap slut," Caaisho moaned. The more dominant Danielle was, the more it turned her on.

"Which pillow is your mother's?" Danielle asked.

"That one." Caaisho pointed to the one on the left.

"Grab it," Danielle ordered.

"Okay," Caaisho obeyed.

"Put it between your legs."

"Okay," Caaisho agreed.

"Now hump it. Hump your Mom's [A2]pillow," Danielle ordered, the camera still running.

"You want me to get my cunt juice all over my Mom's pillow?" Caaisho asked, as she did as she was told, loving how dirty and naughty this was.

"Yes, leave a nice gift for you Mom when she comes home tomorrow," Danielle suggested.

"A big wet spot of cunt cum," Caaisho moaned, as she ground on the pillow.

"Exactly."

Caaisho moaned, knowing she was still being filmed, "This is for you Mom. You probably need to taste some sweet cunt cum, a special gift from your whore daughter."

Danielle smiled as she asked, "Do you think your mother would enjoy the same training you're receiving?"

"Oh yes," Caaisho moaned, finding the idea of her mother being turned into a slut too, very stimulating. She was the only person she knew who was more uptight than she was... well, before Danielle had opened her eyes. "She'll probably resist you at first just like I did, but my Mom needs to discover her true inner self too. And if you want me to, I'll be happy to help you convince her."

"Convince her of what?"

"That black Somali women are meant to be bimbo sex slaves for white bitches," Caaisho declared.

"I'm a bitch?" Danielle asked, her tone suddenly harsh.

"I mean dominant," Caaisho corrected, "I'm so sorry, Mistress."

Danielle laughed, "No worries, I'm definitely a bitch. I was just yanking your chain for a moment."

"And I'm definitely a complete lesbian slut," Caaisho declared. She then gave a pout as she asked, "Aren't you going to fuck me now, Mommy?"

Danielle got onto the bed, roughly pushed Caaisho back down, her head just missing the headboard, roughly spread the black teen's white-clad legs, and asked, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to fuck the living shit out of me," Caaisho replied, desperately wanting that cock inside her.

"That's coming soon," Danielle promised, again being called 'Daddy', which she'd have to delve into at some point... she was a lot of things, but manly wasn't one of them. The girl could just be referring to the dick she was wearing, but she didn't think that was it.

Caaisho belatedly realized what she'd implied... sodomy... and corrected herself, "I mean I want you to fuck my cunt as hard and as deep as you can."

"Like this?" Danielle asked, and she held the teen's legs wide apart and slammed into her.

"Yes! Yes!" Caaisho screamed, as the entire ten-inch dick filled her tight twat. "Mother fucking yes!"

"You're a fucking dumb bitch," Danielle said, as she fucked her hard.

"Yes, yes! I'm the dumbest fucking black bitch," Caaisho moaned.

"A dirty whore."

"The dirtiest bimbo whore," Caaisho added, each time fleshing out the accusation.

"What kind of slut gets fucked in her parents' bed?" Danielle accused, rocking her hips back and forth, making her pet's huge tits bounce around like errant overinflated basketballs before her Mistress's lustful eyes.

"Bad, dumb, slutty, Somali lesbian sluts," Caaisho declared.

"You're a fucking nigger whore," Danielle added, using the powerful 'N' word for the first time.

Caaisho was surprised to hear the taboo word... which didn't really apply, since people from the Horn of Africa generally looked quite different from the African populations who'd been primarily taken as slaves... but she went along with it in the heat of the moment, crying out, "Yes, I'm the dirtiest, sluttiest, nigger whore in the world."

"You want Daddy's dick?"

"Yes, I want Daddy's dick pounding my pussy," Caaisho declared, not caring that the camera was now sitting on the nightstand and still filming them.

"You want Mommy's cunt?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I want Mommy to sit on my face while Daddy fucks his daughter's sinful box," Caaisho moaned, the nasty incestuous talk getting even hornier as pleasure rose inside her.

Danielle began slamming into the teen as hard as she could, so hard that Caaisho's bimbo head began banging against the headboard.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck your bimbo's brains out," Caaisho moaned, feeling even dirtier, now that she was being used so roughly.

"You love dick," Danielle said.

"Oh yes," she moaned loudly. "I love dick. I need a dick fucking my nigger cunt every fucking day." The taboo word flowed past her lips more freely than the first time.

"You love cunt."

"Oh yeah! I want to eat your cunt every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Caaisho declared, knowing she'd never be just into men.

"But not only mine. You'll eat whomever's cunt I tell you to," Danielle said, stopping deep inside the teen.

This new requirement frightened Caaisho a little, but wanting that cock fucking her again, she didn't even hesitate, consequences be dammed. "Yes, Mistress, I'll eat any pussy you offer me."

"Good girl," Danielle smiled, resuming her hard, deep fucking. She already had plans to take the teen shopping tomorrow at a friend's clothing shop, where she'd get some sexy new clothing, and would pay not with money, but with her tongue. Then they'd head for a Sunday afternoon romp of lesbian debauchery at Le Chateau Club... since she'd revised her plans for tonight. She'd now decided just to dominate her pet right here in this king-sized bed.

"Thank you, Mistress," Caaisho moaned, as the hard fucking resumed. How had she lived her entire life not knowing anything about all this pleasure that existed inside her? Why had her religion and her culture lied to her? Answer: To keep her satisfied with her status as no more than men's property. Even the highest quality tables and chairs... aka property... never had orgasms!

Danielle kept fucking her, almost hypnotized herself by the bodacious beauty of those bountiful black tits bouncing all over the place.

Caaisho knew she was about to erupt, so she begged, "Harder, fuck my slut hole harder, Mommy! I'm so fucking close."

"Come, my bimbo bitch! Come now, my lesbian licking dyke! Come, my nigger slave! Come right... fucking... now!" Danielle ordered, as she reached down and squeezed both black tits.

The litany of names, the hard fucking, and the tit squeezing was finally enough to make Caaisho's dam burst. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead, "Fucking yes!"

As soon as the orgasm careened into her pet, Danielle flipped the trembling slut over, pulled her up onto her knees, spread her ass cheeks, and started eating her ass. Danielle loved a sweaty asshole, and Caaisho's big ass cheeks were dripping with sweat, as her pussy leaked cum.

"Ooooooh," Caaisho moaned, surprised by the sudden tongue on her ass cheeks. Maybe it was because she was still in the middle of that amazing orgasm, or maybe it was the taboo experience of a tongue rimming her ass, or maybe she was just a complete pleasure junkie, but that tongue on her ass felt pretty good.

"Such a tasty asshole," Danielle said, as her tongue swirled around the puckered back door.

"That feels weirdly nice," Caaisho said, as her orgasm still trembled through her.

"Your asshole is mine too," Danielle pointed out, as her tongue tried to probe inside the formerly exit only hole.

"Yes, Mistress. My asshole is yours too," Caaisho agreed mindlessly.

Danielle then lowered herself and licked up the cum leaking from the forest. The black bush was drenched with cunt cum, as if it had been subjected to a sudden rain shower. The scent was strong, the coarse pubic hair capturing the scent like a flowery bouquet.

Danielle lapped up some of the cum, although lots of it was already soaking into the bedsheets, before getting off and going to change strap-ons.

Caaisho was still recovering from her orgasm, her entire body usurped of energy. She didn't look back to see what Danielle was doing, she just rested and processed once again the seemingly magical power Danielle had over her... as well as the power of Pleasure. By now she was convinced that without a doubt she couldn't ever resist Danielle, and why should she? She'd taught her more about herself in twenty-four hours than her parents ever had, or the Koran had, or the various schools she'd attended... even including Harvard. She now knew the power of Pleasure, she now knew she wasn't straight, and she now knew she was submissive. This was who she was. This was who she was meant to be.

Danielle put on the narrow strap-on, made perfectly for ass fucking, especially virgin ass fucking. She grabbed some lube and coated it generously. She then returned to the bed and asked, "Ready to be fucked again?"

"I'm ready if you are. But don't you want to come?" Caaisho asked, looking up and behind her for the first time since her orgasm, which was finally fading away.

"Oh, I definitely will, but I still have one more surprise for you," Danielle said, as she spread her pet's ass cheeks.

Caaisho felt something slippery and hard poking against her asshole, and she realized what Danielle was planning. Earlier she would have protested, earlier she would have scrambled away, but now she just smiled and asked, "Mommy, are you about to sodomize me in my parents' bed?"

"Sodomize," Danielle repeated. "I like that, you highly educated wordsmith. But I'm actually about to take your anal cherry by fucking your hot asshole."

"That does sound hotter," Caaisho agreed, hotter now a good thing, since the old her was now just a dormant presence in her memory, "So shove that dick in my shit hole, Mommy."

"Relax and breathe," Danielle instructed, as she slowly pushed forward. "You'll experience a little pain, before the pleasure begins."

"Okaaaaaay," Caaisho replied, feeling a brief resistance before the cock, clearly narrower than the one that had pounded her pussy to euphoria, slid inside her ass.

"Breathe," Danielle reminded her, as the cock slowly disappeared between her black ass cheeks.

"Okaaaaaaay," Caaisho replied again, surprised at the sudden pain inside her, but it was a pain that felt good. Which made no sense: good and pain were kind of opposites. But that's what she felt. A good pain.

"Your ass will be taking this cock regularly," Danielle said, surprised that all she'd just heard from her pet was a few whimpers. Usually a first-timer let out an uncomfortable yelp of some sort.

"My asshole was made for your dick," Caaisho said, thinking this must have been Allah's purpose, since it didn't really hurt badly. It should have hurt badly. She'd heard about sodomy in the past, and how it was one of the ultimate and most agonising sins... but as Danielle slowly began fucking her ass, it didn't feel sinful at all... it didn't feel bad... it actually felt good.

Danielle was impressed. Most of her pets ended up liking dick in their asses eventually, but Caaisho was the first one to take a liking to it instantly.

"Oh, yes Mommy, please fuck my asshole with your dick harder," Caaisho moaned, wanting it faster and deeper.

"Then you're an ass slut too."

"Yes, yes, I love a dick in my asshole, in my shithole. I love being sodomized like a slut," Caaisho declared, as she began bucking back to meet Danielle's forward thrusts... wanting the pleasure to usurp the lingering dull pain completely.

Danielle was excited by her pet's declarations, and she grabbed the girl's long black hair as if it were a pair of reins, and held on for the ride.

"Oh, Yes! Why does this feel so good?" Caaisho moaned, as the sound of her ass cheeks repeatedly colliding with Danielle's body echoed through the room.

"Because you were born to be a pleasure puppet," Danielle explained, a cute alliteration she just made up on the spot.

"Yes, a pleasure puppet, a Somali sodomy slut, a black bimbo, a fat fuck, a towering tittied tart, a cunt craving kitten, an anal angel of sin," Caaisho listed over a minute of hard backdoor fucking as she bounced back hard onto the cock, and Danielle bucked up just as hard.

It was pure rapture for the teen, as the Mistress watched her antics. Loving a rough anal ride sometimes happened during a tenth time ass fucking... never during the first.

On a whim, Caaisho wanted to be in charge, so she surprised Danielle by ordering, "Get on your back Mistress."

"Okay," Danielle said, intrigued. Then she was surprised when Caaisho pushed her onto her back and looked playfully into her face while she straddled the cock.

"I want you to watch me ass fuck myself. And to watch my fat tits jiggle while I do. Watch my ass swallow your cock. Watch your slut sodomize herself."

"I'll be more than happy to do just that," Danielle agreed, as she placed her arms under her head and watched while Caaisho lowered herself onto the dick... in her ass.