Somali Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Pet discovers the joys of ultimate submission and sodomy.
8.1k words
4.67
22.6k
27

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pet discovers the joys of ultimate submission and sodomy.

Note 1: Please note this story involves what some may consider rape (why it is in the non-consensual category). If that bothers you, please read no further. This story is also heavy on race play (as well as some religious meanderings) as a white woman dominates a Muslim college girl.

Note 2: This is part four of the series. Obviously, reading the previous chapters will help this all to make sense... but in case you want to dive ahead, or just a refresher if you read the previous chapters a while ago.

Chapter 1: Caaisho and her Somali family move into the house next door to lesbian seductress Danielle. Danielle, using a sly seduction technique, mixed with some aggressive behavior (including some very non-consensual aspects) seduces and dominates her eighteen-year-old big breasted, big bootied neighbor.

Chapter 2: Caaisho wakes up mortified by what she allowed to happen to her, and by all the sinful things she'd ended up willingly doing, yet after a brief resistance, she ends up submitting completely to her white 'Mommy' all over again.

Chapter 3: A short chapter, where Caaisho's determination to resist any further temptation is mostly overcome by Danielle's adlib discourse about the harmful effects of everyday morality and the unnecessary guilt it provokes. Then her largely habitual resistance is fully washed away when she discovers the joys of a showerhead and eating ass.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked story.

Somali Pet Ch 04

Takes place a few hours after the third time Caaisho submitted, mostly willingly after a brief resistance, to Danielle.

.....

Caaisho finally had some time to reflect upon her twenty-hour sexual debauchery. That she had allowed to happen not once, not twice, but three times. Three times! But she wasn't as mortified as she might have been, since Danielle's explanation about morality's primary purpose being to elevate the status of men and to minimize women's self-determination. On the other hand, she was exhausted from last night and this morning, and she really wanted a good night's sleep, so she changed the house password, so Danielle couldn't come inside and wake her up.

Contented, she went to bed. exhausted from last night and this morning. For some reason she went to bed wearing not only her abaya, but also her bra, panties and pantyhose. She couldn't think why, but she felt more secure with the extra clothing. Oddly, missing her foundation, her mother, she also decided to sleep in her parents' bedroom... just like she had when she was a kid.

It took her over an hour to fall asleep, since her pussy kept tingling... wanting some attention. Apparently after more than eighteen years of being ignored completely, it now wanted lots of attention. So deciding What's the harm, she masturbated for the first time in her life, and now more relaxed, she eventually fell asleep.

Danielle arrived home from a friend's poker night. She was horny, and realized she only had one more night of unrestricted access to her newest pet. So instead of going home, she went straight to her next-door neighbours. She typed in the code, but it didn't let her in. She tried it a second time, and it failed again.

"The little bitch changed the code on me," Danielle sighed. "That's going to cost her a punishment." She went back home, put a strap-on cock on under her jeans, grabbed a couple of toys, some sexy lingerie for her pet she'd purchased, a couple of tools, and tossed the items into a small duffle bag.

She returned to the house, assuming Caaisho was asleep, since the house was pitch black inside.

Danielle had installed security systems in houses as a side job for years, so she could easily disable the system from outside, without setting off the alarm or alerting the company.

She accomplished that, and then just as easily picked the backdoor lock.

Once inside, she silently went to Caaisho's room, looked in, and was surprised to see she wasn't inside. Danielle was disappointed. She wanted to continue the training, she wanted to discipline her disobedient slut, and she wanted an orgasm or two for herself. She was about to leave, when she heard snoring. She followed the sound, and discovered her pet asleep in her parents' bed.

Still dressed, she quietly slipped into bed beside Caaisho. Caaisho was lying on her side, facing away from Danielle. Danielle reached over and fondled her big left tit. Fuck, did she have humongous tits! This position was awkward, so she slowly and very gently rolled Caaisho onto her back, not yet wanting to awaken her. Instead, she wanted to awaken only her libido, ever so gradually. From experience, she knew that once someone's libido was awakened, it usually took control and overruled the mind... which she'd witnessed many, many times, including during her previous seduction of Caaisho.

Danielle smiled upon learning Caaisho was wearing her abaya and bra, even in bed. She admired the large tits framed perfectly as she laid on her back, like two large ski hills. She wondered if without a bra the teen's nipples could be seen poking against the abaya. She assumed so. Nipples were a tell-tale sign of stimulation... as were wet panties.

Danielle leaned over and sucked on the teen's tits through the abaya. It was a little frustrating, since there were two layers between her lips and the skin she wanted to feel. But she knew from long experience that patience was everything. She sucked the fabric and top of the flesh into her mouth, and heard her pet make the slightest of moans. She had to admit there wasn't anything much sexier than a woman slowly being awakened from her slumber through pleasure. The soft moans, the whimpers, were always so hot.

Caaisho felt Danielle sucking on her tits. God, it felt so good! She thought it was a dream. Danielle spent a few minutes going back and forth between the two tits. Sucking through the fabric, even biting a bit. She reached under the sheets, under the abaya, and to the teen's pantyhose-clad crotch. It was, as she'd suspected, already wet. Her sly attack was turning the teen's body on, and her emotions were following closely.

"Oooooh," Caaisho moaned out loud, as she fantasized Danielle rubbing her needy pussy, or at least she thought it was a fantasy. She imagined the hot, aggressive woman taking her on another sexual journey.

Danielle traced her fingers over the teen's pussy lips... knowing this gentle tease would provoke more juices, and make her pet more amenable to complete submission when she woke up... which she was beginning to do. The teen's body was awake, it was only her consciousness that was still slumbering.

Danielle pushed on the teen's pussy, and Caaisho raised her ass.

Danielle smiled, leaning up and kissing her sleeping beauty on the lips... deciding to be her Mistress Charming.

Caaisho was in a daze. She could feel a hand on her pussy, and then a pair of lips pressing against hers. This was no fantasy! She opened her eyes and saw Danielle... again. How did this woman get in here? Why was she feeling so horny? She shook her head, breaking the kiss, and objected, "Danielle, please no. This is my parents' room."

"We both know you want this," Danielle whispered, as she kissed the teen's neck.

"Yes I do, but not here," the teen explained, even though the hand on her pussy, the lips on her neck, and the hot breath had her moaning.

"We both know you actually do want it right here, because it's naughtier here than in your own bed," Danielle insisted, splattering kisses on her neck. "Shakira sings that your hips can't lie, and neither can your body."

"But we're in the wrong bed," Caaisho countered, although she did it with a moan, since her body was indeed betraying her.

Danielle ignored the accusation, which was obviously true, and instead she continued making points with, "Your hard nipples can't lie, your wet cunt can't lie, your writhing body can't lie, and your moans can't lie." This was all said as she teased the teen's pussy while nibbling and tugging on her ear with her teeth.

"But it's out of my control," Caaisho argued, although even she knew it was a weak argument.

"Everything is in your control," Danielle lied, as she manipulated the teen into thinking she was choosing this to happen. "Your body is offering its control to me."

"But..." Caaisho moaned, her body indeed appearing to surrender its control.

"You need this," Danielle added, tugging on her ear some more. "You want this," she continued, as she kissed a path down her neck. Then looking into the dazed, confused and flustered teen's eyes, she added, hovering above her, "You must have this."

Then Danielle leaned down and kissed her. She wasn't sure whether she'd get any more resistance or not, and she was prepared if she did. But Caaisho just lay there stoically.

I mustn't kiss her back, I mustn't kiss her back, I mustn't kiss her back, Caaisho repeated to herself again and again, as the woman's lips softly kissed hers... and inexplicably turned her on. Truth was, Danielle was quite pretty, and although the coed hated to admit it, she'd become very physically... and even emotionally... attracted to her.

Since the girl wasn't offering any real resistance, Danielle just kept kissing her, knowing it was only a matter of time, before the teen pet gave in and started kissing her back.

Caaisho remained stoic for a minute, or at least it seemed like a long minute, as the soft kisses kept up their sensual assault on her. And then she didn't even realize when she started kissing back. Tentatively.

Danielle smiled ever so slightly when the defeated submissive teen began kissing her back.

Danielle had been kissing her gently. The upper lip. The lower lip. Both lips. Now she began kissing with a little more aggression, a little more passion.

As soon as the intensity increased, Caaisho responded with an equal return of intensity, once again giving into the moment... the lust... the sin... her body once again overruling her mind. Her whole life until now had been ruled by a strict moral code, enforced rigorously by her mind... and of course by her parents... but now she was feeling a strange and surreal sensation of relief, when she just let go and allowed her body to lead the charge.

It was Caaisho who opened her eyes and slid her tongue into her predator's mouth.

Danielle was surprised, but she returned the aggression by inserting her own tongue in the teen's mouth, and they both began exploring each other's oral cavities.

Caaisho couldn't believe how turned on she was getting by kissing a woman. She was also discovering that the power of lust could override all the common-sense emotions and create a complex, confusing attraction. Her body was becoming addicted to Danielle's touch, and her mind was captivated by Danielle's seductive authority.

And instead of the other way around, Caaisho was the one who combed her fingers through Danielle's hair, giving into the passion of the moment. Drawing the woman deeper into the kiss.

Danielle could tell this time was different. This time Caaisho was all in. Which meant that soon Danielle would be all in Caaisho. Seizing control after a little more passionate kissing, she grabbed both of Caaisho's wrists, held them above her head, and began sucking on her tits through the abaya.

Caaisho now cared only about pleasure, as she moaned, "Yes, Mommy! Suck on my big, fat, tits."

"You love having your fat tits sucked on, don't you, slut?" Danielle asked, as she roughly sucked them through the fabric.

"Oh yes, I love having my fat fucking tits mauled," Caaisho agreed, as Danielle released her wrists, and used both of her hands to play with the girl's tits.

As Danielle sucked and bit the tits through the abaya, Caaisho couldn't help glowing in pleasure. She knew she had big tits. Knew that some of the boys at Harvard stared at them, since even though her conservative attire tried to conceal them, they were simply too big to escape being noticed. And now she was learning they were also very sensitive, since Danielle's attentions to them sent intense pleasure throughout her body.

"Yes Mommy, suck on my titties," Caaisho moaned, calling her Mommy enhancing the intensity of the moment.

"I could suck on these fat pillows all night," Danielle responded, loving those titties, and her pet's nasty tongue. Even given all her many seductions, nobody had ever flipped from being so extremely prim and proper, to a dirty submissive slut like Caaisho was doing.

"Pillows? Then you're very welcome to sleep on them," Caaisho offered, knowing that sounded weird.

"Thanks for the offer, but we won't be doing much sleeping tonight, my little Somali whore," Danielle promised, foreshadowing a night of wild sex. She was even thinking how fun it would still be to take her to Le Chateau Club tonight. It was only eleven. Her pet would be quite the treat for the hungry lesbians and bisexual women at the club.

"Suck on my fat tits harder," Caaisho demanded, loving the intense sucking, the rough biting.

"As you wish," Danielle obliged, and she got even more aggressive. She hoovered like a vacuum. She bit like a mosquito arrowing in for its last meal. She cupped and squeezed the huge tits like a boy touching tits for the first time.

"Fucking abaya," Caaisho said in frustration a minute later, her heavy clothing getting in the way. Originally she'd overdressed to protect herself from this exact moment, but now her clothing was serving exactly that purpose, and it was pissing her off. She lifted her ass and frantically pulled the abaya over her head, but then got stuck with it still wrapped around her head, with her arms in the air.

"You've gone and bound yourself," Danielle laughed, as she buried her face between her pet's luscious hillsides of female flesh.

"Yes, Mommy! Keep molesting my tits, keep using me as your plaything," Caaisho begged, the wet lips on the slopes of her breasts feeling so much better without that fucking abaya in the way, even as she kept struggling to get it off of her head and arms.

"Mommy wants to nurse on these udders," Danielle said, they being so big, that if she was on all fours, they'd sway hypnotically.

Caaisho finally got the abaya completely off, and she pulled her bra down so Danielle could access more of her boobies. She wanted her nipples sucked... bitten...swallowed whole.

"So needy," Danielle smiled, finally gaining direct access to the dark flesh and hard nipples, before she took a nipple into her mouth.

"Oh yes, Mommy! I need my big titties and hard nipples sucked," Caaisho declared with a moan, as pleasure coursed through her.

Danielle squeezed the tits. Sucked on the nipples. Bit the fat flesh.

Caaisho loved this concentrated attention on her tits... easily her most responsive erogenous zone. It triggered pleasure throughout her body. Her back arched up. Her legs tingled. Her pussy leaked into her panties and pantyhose. Her head went light.

And she said nasty things. "Bite my black tits," she demanded, then added, the racial aspect also exciting her, "make me your black slut, my white Mistress."

Danielle did as requested, so obsessed with the huge tits that she worshipped them like they were her new Mecca.

"Suck my fat tits in my parents' bed," Caaisho continued, now revising her prior objection into a kink. "Molest my black boobs with your white hands."

They were both astonished that when Danielle began sucking, milk began leaking from Caaisho's tits!

"Oh my," Danielle said, sucking down the sweet milk, having twice done so from women who were pregnant or breast feeding. But never from a non-pregnant, non-nursing pet!

"Ooooooh," Caaisho said, astonished to feel milk being sucked from her nipples.

"So yummy," Danielle said, as milk dripped onto her lips and down her chin, coming out suddenly and surprisingly.

"What's going on?" Caaisho asked. She was confused, although it felt good.

"How sure are you that you're not pregnant?" Danielle asked, since that was the only cause she could think of.

"I'm absolutely sure," Caaisho asserted. "Until last night I'd never had any sex at all... not even with myself!"

"Then I guess I'm milking my cow," Danielle responded, as he sucked the milk into her mouth, like she was a baby nursing on her Mommy's tits.

"Feels so good," Caaisho moaned, bewildered by this borderline impossibility that was actually happening.

Danielle went back and forth, literally milking all the cream from the teen's tits.

"Don't stop milking your cow," Caaisho moaned, being called a cow a strange turn-on. She should have seen it as a major insult, but she didn't.

Danielle continued sucking until her cow was completely milked. She then got off the bed and ordered, "Lose your panties and pantyhose, my eager slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed, hurriedly yanking off all her remaining garments. She felt some urgency about obeying, since all she wanted was to come. To be fucked. To eat pussy, and to be used.

Danielle reached into her duffle bag and said, "Put this on."

"What is it?" Caaisho asked, examining the unfamiliar garment.

"A garter-belt," Danielle said, "it goes around your waist." And went over to help her put it on.

"What's it for?" she asked, once it was on her. It seemed practically useless, although it had some clasps for something.

"To hold up your stockings," Danielle explained, as she gently pushed her pet onto the bed and lowered herself before her.

Danielle slid a white stocking up her dark legs.

"Oh," Caaisho said, as she saw the stocking going onto her leg.

"Tonight you'll symbolically become my slut bride," Danielle said.

"Bride?" Caaisho asked.

"Not legally, but I'm tainting your purity symbolically," Danielle explained.

"So, we're not dating or anything exclusive, right?" Caaisho asked. She was okay with being Danielle's slut, but that was it.

"God, no," Danielle said. "You're just a fuck toy to use whenever I need a bitch."

"Oh, good," Caaisho said, ironic as that sounded.

Danielle finished putting on the second stocking, pulled Caaisho to her feet, and clasped the backs of the stockings.

"Kneel."

"Yes, Mistress," Caaisho obeyed without hesitation.

Danielle grabbed her phone and said, "Smile."

"What? No!" Caaisho gasped, spying the camera, and immediately covering her tits with her forearms.

"I own your body, cow slut," Danielle said sternly, going to her pet, and roughly yanking her arms aside. "And I want some sexy photos of my bimbo."

"Please, no," Caaisho pleaded, although when Danielle stepped away and aimed the camera, she didn't cover up her tits this time.

"These are just for me," Danielle assured her, which was mostly true. She might, perhaps, use them to help convince Caaisho's Mom Isniino to join her daughter in submission. But probably not... she'd already been planting seeds for that seduction, and she didn't think she'd need blackmail. Although sometimes blackmail was fun... the shocked look on the women's faces. And even more exciting was the shift from defiant denial to slutty submission.

"You promise?" Caaisho bargained, even though she knew she had no control over any of this. Her natural submissiveness, mixed with her uncontrollable lust, meant she'd always do whatever her Mommy told her to do.

"I do," Danielle nodded. "Now smile."

Caaisho gave her an awkward smile as Danielle took a picture.

"You can do better than that, you little slut," Danielle scolded.

She wanted slutty? Okay. Caaisho tried a naughty pose, cupping her hands beneath her breasts to showcase them, along with a kissy face.