Somali Vampire Princess

Story Info
Somali Vampire Princess meets Bantu warrior.
1.8k words
1.8
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night has come. As is her custom, Asma got up, shaking the last vestiges of daytime induced slumber. As she slipped out of her lair, sniffing the night air for threats, Asma raked her tongue over her fangs and allowed herself a smile. For over three centuries, Asma has roamed the lands that would later be called Somalia and Yemen. To these people, she was known as the Night Demon, terror of the desert. Mistress of the Night.

"Asma, come back," comes a sleepy masculine voice. Asma turns to look at her longtime companion Suleiman Barok. Tall, muscular and dark-skinned, the proud son of Bantu tribesmen, Suleiman rose to his feet. A long time ago, when the nation of Somalia sold Bantus into slavery, Suleiman fought against those who nearly destroyed his people. Once upon a time, Asma and Suleiman were enemies.

Slavery has been a dark stain upon the undiscovered glory of the Motherland of Africa. Long before Arabs and Europeans targeted Sub-Saharan Africa's lands, peoples and treasures, there were mighty African kingdoms and empires in this part of the world. The Bantu people are quite widespread across the vastness of Africa. Among the Bantu's many enemies are the Somalis, who fancied themselves different from them and somehow superior to them. Ethnic and religious differences have always pitted the African against his brother, this is truly nothing new.

Suleiman Barok was born in southern Somalia to a Bantu chieftain, Idris Barok, and his Somali wife Noor Osman. In those days, it was considered scandalous for a Somali woman to marry a Bantu man. Although Suleiman's tribe had embraced Islam ages ago, the Somalis saw them as somehow beneath them. A Somali warlord named Ibrahim, leader of the Wahid Clan, invaded Idris Barok's territory, and sold his family into slavery. When Suleiman grew to manhood, he ran away and joined other rebellious Bantus. Together, they started an uprising against their Somali oppressors.

Suleiman Barok and his followers won numerous battles against Ibrahim and his men, but the Somali tribesmen outnumbered the Bantu rebels. In time, Suleiman was captured, and would have been executed by Ibrahim if not for the timely intervention of Asma. Like the Angel of Death, Asma the Vampire descended upon Ibrahim's camp and slaughtered the Somali raiders before freeing Suleiman.

"Spirit, I thank you for saving my life," Suleiman told Asma that night as he genuflected before the apparition that had delivered him from his enemies. Asma looked at the tall, dark and handsome Bantu warrior who bowed before her. Truth be told, Asma had not come to save anyone, but she'd come to slaughter Ibrahim and his tribesmen for venturing into realms that she considered hers. Still, Asma found Suleiman quite comely and obedient, attributes that she liked in a man. That's why Asma spared Suleiman and turned him into one of the Undead.

"Follow me," Asma replied, laughing, her voice snatching Suleiman out of his reverie. The Bantu Vampire gawked as she threw off her cloak, revealing a curvy body that models would envy. Suleiman cast an admiring glance at Asma. If he still breathed, the Undead Bantu would have held his breath. Centuries of living in the darkness had added a luster to Asma's dark skin, and her curvy body was simply to die for. Temptress from Hell, Suleiman thought, amused.

Asma took off across the sands, with a speed that a gazelle couldn't match. Suleiman sighed before taking off after her. The nearest settlement was Bandar Beyla, inhabited by Somalis who had given up the nomadic lifestyle for a more sedentary one. Typically, Asma and Suleiman steered clear of towns and cities, where the notoriously xenophobic locals would take notice of them. In the desert, it was easy for super predators like themselves to catch weary travelers.

"What is this place?" Suleiman demanded as he landed on a rocky outcropping which led to the entrance of a dark cavern. Standing in front of the cavern, Asma was conspicuously silent. Asma turned to look at Suleiman, and he saw that her eyes were bright crimson, something which only happens when a Vampire is horribly hungry or upset.

"This is where I was made," Asma said with a sigh, and in that moment, the Somali Vampire looked so vulnerable that Suleiman put his arms around her. Asma pressed her head against his chest, and listened in vain for his heart beat. Like Asma, Suleiman no longer breathes nor does his heart beat. The only sustenance they require is the blood of living creatures. Sunlight, air, food, water, those are the requirements of the living. All the Undead need is blood.

"I see," Suleiman said in his deep baritone voice. He recalled the many times Asma alluded to her creation. As a Vampire, Asma has the potential to live forever, but all Vampires were once human. The eternal species ignores the truth of its origins. At least humans know that they evolved from apes or monkeys or something called the Missing Link. Vampires don't know where they come from. They've always been around, but must have a beginning, like all things.

"A traveling Vampire named Malik came to visit my tribe, and he killed my parents and my husband before abducting me, I was twenty years old, and he turned me into a monster," Asma said, her eyes misting. She looked at the cavern, recalling how Malik had his way with her numerous times both before and after he turned her into one of the Undead. Refusing to be his slave for all eternity, Asma killed Malik in his sleep, decapitating him before exposing his corpse to the daylight.

Suleiman cupped Asma's chin and looked at her. For ages, he felt both hatred and love for her. Suleiman often wondered what kind of life he would have led if he hadn't become a night-dwelling monstrosity that thirsts for blood. Still, it was too late to cry over spilt milk, or blood. Suleiman knew that he would have died alongside his fellow Bantu rebels, slaughtered by the Somali warlord Ibrahim, if not for Asma's timely intervention. He truly owed her everything.

"When I look at you, I don't see a monster, I see my life giver," Suleiman said, and then he kissed Asma. A bit surprised by Suleiman's kiss, Asma kissed him back. The Bantu Vampire's large hands caressed her breasts, and then he grabbed her firm buttocks and squeezed them roughly. Asma playfully tugged on Suleiman's chest hairs and laughed as he picked her up. Grinning, Suleiman carried Asma into the cavern. It seemed an appropriate place for a new beginning...

"Make love to me," Asma said softly as Suleiman laid her on the cavern floor. Centuries of living in the dark granted them both phenomenal night vision. Suleiman gazed at Asma as she opened herself up to him. Down he came, into her embrace. They kissed passionately. Suleiman sank his fangs into Asma's neck, drawing blood. At the same time, he slipped his hand between her thick thighs and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy.

"Oh yeah," Suleiman groaned, and he kissed Asma's throat, licking her blood before fastening his mouth to her breast. Asma sighed happily as Suleiman worked two fingers into her pussy before adding a third. When he kissed a path from her breasts to the space between her legs, she exhaled in sheer pleasure. Suleiman buried his face between Asma's thighs and ate her pussy voraciously. Being a Vampire meant not having to come up for air. He took his sweet time as he pleasured his mistress like only he could.

As the night rolled on, Suleiman and Asma continued to fuck. The Somali female Vampire found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, with her favorite Undead Bantu gripping her hips as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Asma roared and threw her big ass back, grinding against Suleiman's groin and driving his hard dick even deeper inside of her. Bantu men got awesome dicks, Asma thought naughtily as she got slammed by her favorite paramour.

"Hmm, I needed that," Asma said, stretching contentedly on the cavern floor beside her lover. Suleiman smiled and nodded, basking in the afterglow of a stupendous fuck. He was about to say something when he suddenly paused. There was a scent in the air. It was the scent that all predators recognized, no matter what type of predator they happen to be. The most powerful, unique, wonderful and thrilling scent of all. The smell of prey.

A group of U.S. Army soldiers drove by on an ancient road a few kilometers from the cavern. Suleiman and Asma's preternaturally acute senses detected them at once. With speed superior to that of a cheetah the Undead pair raced across the dunes. The military convoy was soon within sight. Hidden by the dunes, Suleiman and Asma stalked their prey. If they played their cards right, the kill would be bountiful...

"My love, I salivate at the mere sight of them," Suleiman whispered, and Asma nodded in agreement. The military convoy numbered seven Jeeps, two tanks and a total of forty soldiers. Thirty men and ten women. Proud sons and daughters of America, uniformed and armed to the teeth. Supposedly here to protect Somalia but really to defend American imperialism in Africa. Like the Arabs and Europeans of old, Americans want to control Africa's people and resources...

"Happy hunting," Asma said, and she and Suleiman exchanged a kiss as they got ready. At the midnight hour, the two hungry Vampires descended upon their prey. The soldiers had the misfortune of camping in what they thought would be an easily defendable position, the remnants of an old fort built by the French imperialists when they were trying to conquer Somalia. What they managed to steal they would call Djibouti.

"Hmm, I like the way Americans taste," Suleiman said, licking his lips after draining the last drop of blood from his kill. The kill in question happened to be a tall, athletic, blonde-haired American servicewoman named Lieutenant Karen Patterson. She managed to put three bullets into Suleiman before he sank his fangs into her neck. The other soldiers didn't fare so well, for Asma got to them, and if Dracula had the speed of the Flash, he couldn't match her sheer ferocity.

"You like the way everyone tastes, Suleiman, now be a dear and clean that up," Asma said haughtily as she tossed aside the corpse of a burly American soldier with a buzz cut. Suleiman watched as Asma walked away, all but sashaying her fine behind before taking off at speeds which he could only dream of matching. The battlefield was filled with corpses, and he sighed, knowing he had to decapitate them to prevent reanimation, and also burn up the Jeeps and Tanks before daylight. The things I do for love, Suleiman mused as he got to work.