Tempting the Vampire

Story Info
Building tension leads to mutual release.
1.6k words
4.48
6.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace

I board the plane half an hour before we agreed to meet and am surprised to see Li already on board, reading something on a laptop. She points to the seat facing her without looking up. I want to ask how she knows its me, but most paranormals would know after meeting me once so I don't bother. I sit down and buckle up, placing my duffel bag on the seat beside me. I've already read over the information, so I take the time to study her. She is almost as pale as I am, although it looks more like she's in the process of losing a tan than like she simply doesn't spend time outdoors. Her hair is black and straight, pulled back into a severe ponytail. She has a single piercing in each ear, although she isn't wearing earrings. Her face has a slight elfin cast, with her high cheekbones and nearly pointy chin. Her lips are more full than any part elf I've ever seen though. Her nose is portioned to her face, simple and straight. I turn my attention to her brilliant emerald eyes to find she is watching me study her. She holds my gaze as she slowly closes her laptop and sits it on the seat beside her. We stare at each other in silence until the plane takes off and she starts smiling.

"Congratulations," she laughs. "Usually even vampires get uncomfortable simply staring at people."

I smirk. "Few people are as patient as I am."

"Humble too!" I'm not sure why I'm so pleased to make her laugh. "Any questions or concerns about the job?" She flips to serious mode.

"The information on the Seattle scene looks solid, we'll know more once I've infiltrated. I didn't see a deadline, did Jake give you one?"

Li smirks at me and I'm not entirely sure she's going to answer. She finally breaks eye contact, only to blatantly check me out. I try not to react, even though I can almost feel her eyes touching me. The heat in her eyes is turning me on, but knowing she was with Jake only a few hours earlier is incredibly uncomfortable. I do not appreciate being looked at like that by my boss's girlfriend.

Li chuckles, and the sound shoots straight to my groin. I breathe deeply and order myself to relax. She won't go farther than light flirting, surely. "You think I have something going on with Jake," she purrs, unbuckling her seatbelt.

I swallow, dismayed by my body's immediate reaction to her statement. I shift slightly in my seat, trying to use unbuckling my own seatbelt as a way to discreetly adjust my erection. By the way her tongue quickly wets her lower lip I'm reasonably certain I failed. "It certainly seemed that way," I respond slowly. My voice comes out deeper than usual. As much as I may want to deny it, this woman is affecting me strongly.

She leans towards me, just enough to lay her hand on my knee. Her voice is low, sounding like a whisper even to my vampire hearing. "I've fucked Jake before, no reason to lie about that. When I need a little release," she almost moans the word, "he knows how to give me what I want." She leans a little closer, her hand trailing sensually up my thigh until her thumb grazes the tip of my cock through my slacks. She keeps her eyes on mine as she rubs two slow circles, causing my cock to jump slightly. Her pupils are dilated, and I can smell her arousal. I want to see where she is going with this, so I hold still, even though I want to pull her into my lap and fuck her right there on the plane. It is as though she senses the exact moment I decide to let her do what she wants. Her eyes dilate even farther and her nostrils flare. She drags her nails back down my thigh as she slowly leans back into her seat. "That has nothing to do with this contract however," I try to process the complete lack of inflection in her voice. If I couldn't still smell her arousal, I would believe she was completely unaffected by the moment we just shared. "This contract doesn't have a deadline, although it would be in our best interests to wrap it up as quickly as possible."

Lillian

I had to back off before I took his dick out and sucked him off without him so much as touching me. He is close to giving me what I want, but unfortunately, I was closer to not asking for it. I trail my hands up and down my jeans, the roughness a pleasant counterpoint to the softness of his slacks. He remains silent, watching me like the predator he is. I don't want to wait too long before I make my next move, I haven't been this aroused by a non-incubus for as long as I can remember. He shifts in his seat again, trying to get his erection to go down. That won't do at all.

I roll my shoulders, stretching my silk shirt over my breasts. His eyes flick from my hands to my breasts, then back to my hands. He swallows, and I know I won't have to push very far. I unbutton the wrists of my shirt, the first slowly, the second more quickly. Benefits of seducing a vampire, flashing a vein is a turn on. If I'm being honest with myself, the thought of his mouth on my wrist turns me on too. My pussy clenches as I imagine him drinking from my wrist while I suck his dick. I probably wouldn't even need him to fuck me if he did that.

His nostrils flare as the scent of my increased arousal hits him. His honey brown eyes blacken and I know I've won. All I need now is for him to admit it. I lean back towards him, but I don't reach out, not yet.

"Ace," my voice is breathy, but I don't care. Let him hear how much I want him if that's what it takes for him to put his hands on me.

He leans in, putting his mouth so close to my ear that I have to bite back a moan. "You want to feed me, Li?" his voice sends shivers through my body and I the whisper of breath against my ear makes me even wetter.

"Yes," I whimper.

"You want to fuck me, Li?" He punctuates the question by nibbling on my ear.

"Yes," I can barely get the word out. I don't know when I lost control of this situation but, damn its worth it. He slips his hand around the other side of my neck and uses his thumb to tilt my head, exposing more of my neck. When his lips work their way down and pause over my vein, I forget to breathe. He rakes his teeth over it, followed quickly by a lick.

"Not yet," I feel more than hear him say. I suck in a deep breath, almost painfully aroused despite being fully dressed. He pulls back slightly and I realize at some point I had entangled one of my hands in his black hair and started stroking his dick through his slacks. He tugs the wrist of the hand I still have on his dick, pulling me to the edge of my seat. He traces his thumbnail back and forth across the veins as he slowly lifts my hand to his shoulder. The moment he lets go of my wrist he palms my ass and pulls me to him so I'm straddling his lap. He pulls slightly on my ponytail so I look up at him. "So tiny," he whispers just before he kisses me.

Gods and Goddesses, he tastes like blood and moonlight. I squirm against him, rubbing my core against his erection as his tongue guides mine into his mouth. His fangs are starting to drop so I lick them before nipping his lower lip. I pull back and tilt my head, offering my neck as I lift my hips enough to undo his pants. Overcome by our shared impatience, I curse myself for wearing jeans. Before I can do more than shift slightly back, intending to stand long enough to remove them, he unbuttons them and rips them away from my body. I moan, desire spiraling even higher.

He uses one hand to keep me positioned just above his dick, the other fisting my ponytail to keep my neck exposed. His eyes meet mine for the barest second before he strikes. He thrusts into my pussy at the same time he sinks his fangs into my neck. My vision flashes white as the orgasm rocks my body.

I hear myself moaning, low and breathy. I feel a slow tug at my neck, and oh fuck, he's just holding me above him as he lowers and lifts his hips, fucking me from below. He takes another slow drag of my blood and I shiver, pussy clenching around his dick. He withdraws his fangs and circles the wounds with his tongue. I fist my hand in his hair, guiding his lips to mine as I start riding him.

I can taste my own blood in his mouth, surprisingly intoxicating. His hand is no longer in my hair, both hands are now gripping my hips encouraging me to speed up, slow down, fuck him harder. I'm chasing my next orgasm, determined to make him loose his mind with me. His head tilts back slightly, pulling his mouth away from mine. I can't prevent the low growl his denial pulls from me.

"Li. Li. Li." He punctuates my name with the lightest brushes of his mouth against mine. He tenses, his fingers dig into my ass. Our eyes and bodies lock together as we lose control at the same moment.