Some Adventures after Our Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Tom and others.
5.4k words
4.18
6.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back from our camping trip, Maddie and I had a big discussion about it. I was concerned that things had gone too far because we had broken a few of the rules we had agreed on. I apologized for this and asked her how she felt.

She took a few moments before responding, "Initially I was against the whole idea, I only agreed because I knew how much you would love it. I was very nervous on the way but kept telling myself that this is all for you. Things changed when Tom started eating my pussy, he is very talented!"

"So you enjoyed being with Tom?" I interrupted.

Again she took some time to respond, she seemed nervous. "Okay," she carefully continued. "This is going to sound really bad, but I found his age and appearance quite off-putting. Yet he was a very good lover. When I closed my eyes I could enjoy the sensation without thinking about who was giving it to me. This is why I really enjoyed being in the tent with him, particularly after dark. Oh that sounds horrible but I was able to imagine someone else, no-one in particular, fucking me very well!"

I nodded and replied, "don't feel bad about that. This is what I've said before about enjoying sex purely for how good it feels. No attraction, physical or emotional, just fucking for pleasure!"

We discussed all aspects of the weekend and she admitted she kind of enjoyed how we used her. The only thing she regretted was the water sports. At the time it was okay cause she was 'in the moment', but thinking back on it she thought it was quite degrading and not something she would want do again.

I asked her if she wanted to fuck Tom again in the future. She kind of surprised me by saying that she had thought about this because he really was a good lover but the camping trip was supposed to be a one off. 'What happens on the island stays on the island'.

I conceded that this was the agreement but Tom was the perfect fuck buddy for her. Age and circumstance meant that he was not a threat to our marriage and he was good in bed. I told her that I would be happy for them to continue a sexual relationship as I loved seeing her have fun. That and I got great pleasure out of sharing her! I knew Tom would be all for it! We agreed to see how it went before making love and going to sleep.

Over the few months we hung out with Tom a lot, not just in the bedroom but socially. Every other weekend we would have a BBQ, watch footy, go to the beach or work on projects in the shed. Almost every catch up ended with him fucking Maddie. Sometimes alone, sometimes in a threesome. We even tried a cuckold weekend where we went out of town and stayed in a motel, but this didn't really suit any of us. Tom and Maddie felt guilty and I got very jealous. I was all for sharing, not humiliation. So the cuckold experience was a one off.

I loved the change that Maddie had during this time. She became increasingly sexual, the more she got the more she wanted. She also became more adventurous. We now indulged in anal play with lots of rimming and butt fingering. Under the right circumstances, usually when alcohol was involved, she even allowed me to fuck her arse.

Maddie was embracing the swinger lifestyle and on numerous occasions suggested we find a couple to play with, or even finding me a fuck buddy.

The changes weren't all sexual either. Maddie started exercising which led to her toning up and increased her confidence. Now she liked to dress sexier. She dragged Tom into this and they would regularly exercise together. Tom had a whole new lease on life.

On some of our social catch ups, Tom's son Ben and his wife Cassie would join us. They had a son Heath (19), and daughter Chloe(18), who still lived at home but were now quite independent meaning they now had a lot of free time on their hands. During one these times Ben and I got talking about four wheel drives. He had just bought one and was wanting to do some modifications. I offered to come over on the following weekend to give him a hand, if he supplied the beer.

That night when we got home Maddie was on fire! We had been hanging around Tom for a few hours but because Ben and Cassie were there nothing sexual had happened. While we were fucking I started some sexy talk about the couple and about Maddie having Ben and Tom, father and son, at the same time. This got her even more fired up and we had some amazing, frantic sex!

Once we had finished and calmed down Maddie wondered out loud if we could get them involved. Another cock for her and a new pussy for me. I told her I hoped so but we would have take it slow. I decided I would suss it out with Ben while worked on his car the following weekend.

Maddie dropped me off at Ben's around 8 o'clock the following Saturday. I didn't want to drive as I knew I'd be having a few beers. Maddie was keen to drop me off early as she had plans for the day, Tom was in for a big one!

Throughout the morning we worked on his car and the whole time I was looking at Ben in a different light, not just a friend but a potential sex partner for Maddie. I thought he would be a great match for her. He had a resemblance to his father, though in much better shape. In his early forties it was obvious that he looked after himself. He had a slight belly but was fairly muscular. The way he worked I could tell he was fit and would have plenty of stamina. It almost sounds like I was contemplating switching sides but it wasn't like that, I had just seen Maddie with several men and knew what she liked and I was sure she would like Ben.

Around lunch time Cassie came out to the shed with some lunch for us. We cleaned ourselves up a bit while she set up lunch on the bench. While she was busy doing this I took the opportunity to check her out. She was also early forties and in good shape. She wore shorts with no obvious pantie line so I knew she either had a g-string or no panties covering her firm arse. When she turned it was also obvious that she didn't have a bra on. Her boobs looked to be a full c size with just a little sag and hard nipples poking out. I could tell she wasn't totally comfortable dressed like this as she tried very hard to keep her chest covered, either with her arms folded or holding something in front of her. I did my best to reduce her stress by pretending to be interested in any but her tits. I'm not sure how successful I was with this!

When we sat down to eat we chatted about the car and life in general. Eventually Tom came up in conversation. I asked what he was up to today, though I knew very well exactly what he was doing! They told me he had said he was catching up with an old mate. They said he always seemed to be busy now days. Ben confided in me that he had been concerned that, having worked his whole life, Tom would be a little lost in retirement, but he seemed to have a whole new lease on life. Ben told me he believed that Maddie and I were a big part of this and thanked me. Cassie commented that she thought Tom had a bit of a crush on Maddie, if only she knew!

Once we finished lunch Cassie headed back inside and we went back to work, though now we started drinking as we went. It didn't take long for the beer to loosen the conversation and we were discussing our sex lives, though I left out our extra marital adventures. The more we drank, the more explicit the conversation became!

After a while Ben told me he thought Maddie was pretty hot and didn't seem to have too many inhibitions. He liked the way she dressed and flirted. I replied that Cassie was very hot and I loved how she was dressed today. Ben admitted that he had been trying to get her to dress sexier and what she was wearing today was his idea. He said that it took some convincing but he was glad that I noticed. I asked him if it turned him on knowing other men checked her out to which he replied that he absolutely did. He added that he wished she would flirt more.

This seemed like a good time for me to up the ante. I asked him if he ever thought he'd like seeing her with someone else. He admitted he would, but she thought this was weird. Being the good friend that I am, I volunteered to be that someone else if the opportunity ever arose. He asked me what Maddie would think of this and I admitted that we had indulged in some swapping in the past, though I didn't go into detail. This got him very excited and wondered if we could make something happen with the four of us. I said I would talk to Maddie and maybe under the right circumstances we could give it a try.

Our conversation was cut short by Cassie joining us in the shed. She was wearing the same outfit and the beer made me less subtle in my admiration of it.

By this time we were just about finished for the day and Maddie messaged to see if I was ready to be picked up. Well I was drunk and horny so I said yes, hoping she had some energy left for me!

She arrived soon after and I said my goodbyes before heading home. Once home I had a shower while Maddie told me about her day. If I wasn't horny before, I sure was now! I took her to bed and we had a quick fuck. It would have been longer but Maddie's pussy wasn't up to it after her day with Tom.

Afterwards we lay in bed while I told her about my conversation with Ben. She thought this might be an ideal situation and couldn't wait to get something happening. I assured her that the wheels were in motion but we had to go steady so we didn't frighten Cassie off. It had been a long day for both of us and we were soon asleep, without even worrying about dinner.

I woke early the next morning but stayed in bed, quietly playing on my phone so I didn't wake Maddie. Around seven o'clock I got a message from Ben. Cassie had gone out for breakfast with her friends and he wanted to tell me about the conversation they had after we had left the day before.

He had told her what I thought of her outfit which had initially made her mad that we had discussed her in that way. However, after she had calmed down she found it interesting that he wasn't the only guy who was turned on by the idea of others checking out his wife. He said she became interested in the whole topic and he believed she was actually pretty chuffed that I found her sexy. He was careful not to push things too far but was feeling good about the progress. I agreed this was a good idea. We ended the chat cause Cassie was due home and Maddie was starting to stir. I got up, made a cup of tea for each of us and was rewarded with a nice blowjob. Maddie's pussy had had enough sex for the weekend.

I filled Maddie in on my conversation with Ben before we got up and on with our day. Throughout the day as we went about our house and yard work, we regularly spoke about the younger couple. We talked about ways to seduce them, what we wanted to do with them if we did, and how Tom might react. As it turned out I didn't hear from Ben for a few days when he messaged asking if we wanted to do a beach dive in the weekend. The chance to see Cassie in a bikini was a no-brainer for me so we made plans for the next Saturday.

When we met up at their place at the agreed time we were surprised to see Tom there. We weren't sure how this would affect things but decided to just play it by ear.

Tom jumped in with us and we set off us in the lead with Ben and Cassie following. I have covered my rear window to protect it from rocks so our friends had no vision of the inside of our car. Maddie took advantage of this and climbed over the back to fool around with Tom. They made out while she stroked his cock and he fingered her. By the time we reached the beach they were both very fired up and quite frustrated when I told Maddie it was time for her to join me back in the front.

We drove up the beach to up headland and was pleasantly surprised to have it all to ourselves. We set up the awning and some chairs before breaking out some snacks. Once this was done Maddie stripped down to her bikini, it was sexy without being slutty. I reminded her to be careful not to get burnt as I handed her the sunscreen. She asked if I would do her back but I declined saying I didn't want it on my hands while I was eating. Tom quickly volunteered and was soon rubbing the lotion on her back and legs. It was obvious to everyone that he was enjoying this job immensely! Once he was finished she returned the favor. Tom's pants barely hid the fact that he was really enjoying Maddie's attention.

When she finished they headed down to the water, splashing around and trying to dunk each other. Ben, Cassie and I all watched on from the shade beside my car. Cassie was the first to comment. "If I didn't know better I'd think there was something going on with those two. Doesn't it bother you that they flirt like they do?" Cassie asked me.

"Tom is harmless and Maddie is a grown woman, I don't control her. We have a very good relationship and I love seeing her have fun. Besides I find it hot seeing her flirt with others, it makes me proud." I answered.

Ben jumped in. "Its like I keep telling you Cassie, lots of guys find this kind of thing exciting."

Cassie looked intensely at Ben and challenged, "so you'd be happy for me to rub sun screen on Pete like Maddie did with Tom?"

Ben replied, "yep, absolutely."

"And for him to rub it on me?" She asked.

We were all surprised that it was actually Maddie that answered. She had left Tom down at the water and come up to us without anyone noticing. She happily told Cassie that I would do a great job and not to worry, she certainly didn't have a problem with Cassie borrowing her husband for a bit. Maddie then looked at me, gave me a wink, grabbed her hat and headed back to the water.

I looked back to the other pair. They were staring intensely at each other. I took this as a good sign because Cassie must be considering it, or least hadn't outright said no.

I decided to take the initiative. I got up grabbed the lotion and spread a towel on the sand in front of Cassie. I looked at her and gestured to the towel. Keeping her eyes fixed on Ben she knelt on the towel. After a short hesitation she took off her sorts shorts and shirt, revealing a nice red bikini. Like Maddie it was sexy without being slutty. I tried not to stare, not that she would have noticed, her eyes were still locked on Ben's. He gave a little nod and she lay down on her front. I immediately started applying the lotion to her shoulders.

It was pretty obvious to all of us that this wasn't about sun protection. I massaged her shoulders and moved down her back, slipping my hands under the straps of her bikini. I then worked my hands outwards and down her side, just touching the sides of her boobs. I felt her tense up when I did this so I quickly moved back up to her back. When I got to her lower back I let my fingers just creep under the edge of her bikini bottoms. Again I felt a little tension, but so far she hadn't stopped me.

I re positioned myself by her legs and, starting at her feet, worked my way up each calf. I used plenty of lotion and really massaged her sexy legs. When I got to her thighs, she actually moved her legs apart slightly. It wasn't much but it gave me heaps of encouragement! I worked up to the top of her legs making sure to rub her inner thigh. Again when I reached her bikini bottoms I crept my finger under the edge and followed the pants line all the way to her hips and back. I got bolder on the return trip and was basically caressing the edges of her arse. I removed my fingers from under her pants before I got back to the middle and gave one last rub down between her thighs, ensuring I made some 'accidental' contact with her pussy on the way. Her only reaction was a slight movement of her hips.

Encouraged by this I said, "Since I already have lotion on my hands, I might as well finish the job. How about you roll over?"

Cassie looked at Ben who gave a slight nod and with only a moment's hesitation rolled onto her back. I took a moment to admire her body, flat stomach, very prominent mound and full breasts with very hard nipples.

I again started at her shoulders but quickly moved down to her chest. I rubbed right up to and just under the material covering her boobs. I worked all the way around them one at a time using both hands. When I did the one further est from me I made sure my forearm grazed her closest nipple. She was taking deep breaths and her eyes were closed. Once I finished playing around her boobs I moved down over her firm abdomen to her bikini pants where I worked along the edge out to her hips and back again.

Time to start from the bottom. I didn't give her lower legs much attention but made up for it on her thighs. Working my hands between them, getting higher with each pass. She didn't seem to mind and parted her legs a little to accommodate my hands. Once I reached the top of her thighs I made sure there was plenty of contact with her covered pussy.

I again re positioned myself, knelt beside her middle before dragging my hands up and down the edge of her bikini on both sides. Again my fingers found their way just under the material. I finished with a final run down between her thighs with my right hand but as I brought it back up I cupped her box and kept my hand there.

At this point I heard Ben mutter, "oh fuck."

I assumed the excitement of me having my hand on his wife's pussy had been the cause of this and looked up at him. I was surprised that he was looking at what I was doing and followed his stare down to the water. There standing in water just above their knees was Maddie and Tom. They were side on to us facing each other. Tom had his hand in her pants playing with her pussy and she had her hand in his pants obviously stroking his cock. They were staring intently at each other.

Cassie notice our distraction, probably cause my hand stopped moving, and raised herself up on her elbows. When she saw what we were looking at she simply said, "I just knew that they had something going on!"

"Well, I guess you were right." I responded.

I started moving my fingers around, feeling her covered pussy lips.

"Doesn't it bother you?" She asked.

"Not at all, I think it's hot!" I replied. "In fact," I continued, "Its not an uncommon fantasy for men to want to see their wives being sexual with others."

I paused for a moment before continuing. "Right now I'm playing with you sexually right in front of your husband and I reckon if you checked his pants you'd find that he quite enjoying it!"

Cassie looked at Ben and slowly reached out to feel his crotch. As I suggested she found him to be hard. She slowly fondled the length of his cock over his pants. I used this distraction to go further. I hooked my thumb under the crotch of her bikini and moved it to the side. I held it there with my thumb and worked my middle finger up and down the length of her slit. She was pretty wet!

We stayed like this for what seemed like ages. Cassie staring at Ben while rubbing his hard on, Ben staring at my finger working her pussy and me taking the time to get acquainted with Cassie's beautiful cunt. She had meaty inner lips that protruded past her outer lips. Her whole pubic area and lips had short prickly hair. I estimated she had been completely shaved a week or so ago and this was the regrowth.

I moved my focus onto her wet hole and had just penetrated to the first knuckle when we were all snapped back to reality by Maddie's voice. None of had noticed her and Tom return from the water and now they stood a few feet from us holding hands. Maddie exclaimed, "I guess our secret is out now! Seems like you guys don't have an issue with it."

I drove my finger in deeper, eliciting a small moan from Cassie. Maddie let go of Tom's hand and reached into his pants to play with his cock. We again fell into a silence. Cassie and Ben watching what Maddie was doing. Maddie watching their reaction carefully. Tom was staring at Cassie's exposed pussy.

12