Some Adventures after Our Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the moment was broken by the sound of an approaching four wheel drive. We all quickly stopped what we were doing and I readjusted Cassie's bikini. Tom however was slow to react. He was mesmerized by his daughter in law and didn't move for quite a while. He continued to stare at Cassie's now covered crotch.

Fortunately the soft sand made progress slow for the oncoming vehicle and we were all standing innocently by the time they got close enough to see us clearly.

I felt the scene was set for things to progress and suggested we pack up and head back to our place. It was a shame to come all this way, and it was a beautiful day, but the chance to play with Cassie was too good to pass up. There would always be other times to enjoy the beach.

Cassie was quiet while we loaded up and I knew she still had some doubts. I suggested Maddie drive home with her and Ben so they could chat and get a female's perspective on the swinger lifestyle. I don't think Tom was too thrilled with this idea, I guess he was looking forward to fooling around again on the drive. But Maddie was on the same page as me and it was settled.

Tom and I were quiet for ages when we started driving. Eventually Tom was the first to speak.

"I feel so bad!" He suddenly burst out.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I was staring at Cassie, I was close to drooling! That's my son's wife!" He said.

I smiled and replied, "you bang my wife all the time. But that's fine cause I approve. Ben is just like me, he has the same wife sharing fantasy and what happen before was all with his knowledge and approval, so no harm was done."

Tom looked at me and said, "Its not about her being married. I feel dirty cause I have known her since she was a teenager. Sure I've always thought she was sexy but put any sexual thoughts out if my head because of who she was. Today I let my gaurd down and let the lust bubble over."

I gave little laugh and replied, "All women were once teenagers but Cassie is all woman now! I say just go with the flow, whatever happens, happens."

He just nodded and went quiet again for most of the trip.

I didn't hear too about the conversation in the other car until Maddie told me the next day. Basically Cassie asked lots of questions about our lifestyle and Maddie gave her the complete rundown from start til now. She was completely honest and told them everything. Maddie told them she had had some doubts, but now loved it, no regrets.

When we got to our house no one seemed quite sure what to do next. It was Maddie that came up with a solution. She said she needed to shower and get the sunscreen off. Then she asked who was going to help her. I said that we were all in need of a shower so we could take turns, boys wash the girls then the girls wash the boys. Luckily we have a big en-suite shower that can comfortably fit three or four.

With surprisingly little resistance we all headed down to our en-suite. Once there Maddie got the water running, stripped off and got in. I nodded to the boys to join her. Tom was naked in a flash. Ben hesitated but started stripping after Cassie gave him a nod. I was correct in my assessment of him the previous weekend. He was in good shape without being ripped. In the cock department he didn't inherit his dad's size. He wasn't small, similar to me though I think I might just have a slight advantage in both length and thickness. When he went to get in he hesitated again when he realized he'd be naked in the shower with his dad. Maddie solved this by grabbing his hand and pulling him in. She stood between them side on and they both soaped her up. Tom was a lot more enthusiastic then Ben who was still a little unsure.

Once they had finished Maddie said it was Cassie's turn. I didn't give her a chance to hesitate and started helping her out of her clothes. By this time Maddie was out of the shower along with Tom who offered to dry her. I guess he was still unsure how far to go with Cassie.

Once we were naked we joined Ben in the shower. With Cassie between us we soaped her up, taking our time to enjoy her magnificent body. I was careful to not get soap in her pussy and started working my middle finger in. At the same time I took her hand, gave her the soap and guided it towards my dick. She didn't resist and started stroking it with a soapy fist. While she did this she was looking at me intensely so I leaned in for a kiss. It didn't take long for this kiss to turn into a full blown make out. Our tongues getting well acquainted with each other!

After what seemed like hours I moved to rinse us off and turned the water off. We quickly dried each other leaving Ben to fend for himself. I led her out of the bathroom and we were greeted by the sight of Maddie on top of Tom. She was lent forward so we could clearly see his prick fully embedded in her wet cunt. Buzz (her faithful vibrator) was doing his thing and we were just in time to witness her having a very powerful orgasm.

I guided Cassie to lay on the bed next to them and climbed on, resuming our kiss. While Maddie was recovering from her climax I was working my way down Cassie's body. Spending some time in each nipple before continuing my way down towards my ultimate goal. By the time I reached her hot box Maddie was climbing off and directing the other two into position. As I began my oral assault I could see Ben sitting at the head of the bed with Maddie on her hands and knees sucking his cock. Because of his size she could easily take him all the way, her nose pressed against his pubic bone. Tom meanwhile, had got behind and resumed fucking her.

Cassie turned out to be quite orgasmic and it only took a few minutes of licking her clit, with two fingers working her g-spot, before she came with a loud groan. Her whole body tensed up before she shook all over. This distracted the other three and they took the opportunity to swap positions.

While Cassie recovered I got into position to fuck her. Before I did, I stopped to watch the initial penetration of Maddie by Ben. I love the first entry by a new dick into my wife!

When I did enter Cassie it was bliss! Despite how wet she was, she still felt incredibly tight. I worked my way in and was soon giving her long slow strokes. It didn't take long for her to have a second orgasm. When she did, I motioned Tom over and he didn't take any convincing to start eating her pussy.

I moved around to Maddie and presented my cock to her which she started sucking with vigor. Another thing I love, is having Maddie suck my dick when it is covered with another girl's pussy juice.

Tom didn't spend too long before moving up and entering Cassie with his thick cock. It was obvious that Cassie wasn't used to the bigger size but she quickly got used to it. In fact she had her third orgasm shortly after Tom started fucking her. This was too much for Tom and he shot his load into her quickly.

Maddie got buzz back into the action and was well on her way again. I told Ben this and suggested he control himself to give her a chance to reach her peak. She had lost focus on sucking me so took Tom's place in Cassie. Hearing Maddie come was enough to send me over the edge and I added my load to Tom's.

Ben had managed to hold off so I told him he hadn't had the full wife sharing experience until he had taken sloppy seconds, or thirds in this case! He didn't need to be asked twice and took his place back in his wife. The events of the day and the sloppy feeling of Cassie's pussy worked to ensure Ben didn't last more than a dozen strokes. Once he was finished he stayed in her and they kissed lovingly.

While I'd like to say we all recovered quickly and banged the girls all night, this wasn't the case. It had been an emotional day for all of us. Maddie and I had seduced a new couple. Tom had fucked his daughter in law, someone he had secretly lusted for over 20 years. Ben had his wife sharing fantasy realized and fucked another woman. Cassie had been fucked by three different men, including her husband's father, in one session. This is something she had never contemplated, even several hours ago.

The post orgasmic reality was setting in and I had concerns about what this might mean for all of us. However I needn't have worried, but I'll save that for another story.

12